The Summer Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your knees"

Amelia complied. I stood up, pulled my boxers off my ankles and walked over in front of her with my cock in hand. I didn't say anything as I grabbed the hair at the back of her head with my other hand, and pushed the tip at her lips till they parted. I used my hand to guide her head into a pumping rhythm which felt comfortable, something that wasn't so slow as to get boring, or so fast as to overstimulate me. Once she got the motion down, I reached down with the hand that wasn't grabbing her hair to her tits. I pinched and pulled and rolled the sensitive nub, making her moan on my cock, the vibrations adding another dimension to the oral experience.

So far, she'd been holding on to my thighs for support, but now she moved one hand to cup my balls and the other to pump my cock simultaneously along with her mouth. She was getting comfortable with the rhythm and switched it up. The fist that was pumping the shaft now started twisting side to side. Her other hand, which was initially only massaging my balls, now started pulling on them gently. She knew how to play a man.

To be honest, my past experiences with girls giving me head haven't been that great. They were either too inexperienced or just didn't show enough enthusiasm. Not Amelia. I was getting the sensation of tightening inside my groin, behind the base of my cock, a tell-tale sign that I was close to cumming. I pulled out of her mouth.

"Get up on your back on the edge of the bed".

As she slipped her top off and lay down on the bed, I pulled out a condom and a cock ring from my bag. I hadn't figured I'd be getting any action, but it pays to be prepared. I slipped on the condom and the silicone ring followed. The veins along my glistening shaft pulsed as the restricted blood flow made it swell up to a throbbing, swollen mass. I walked over to where she lay and bent over her. We kissed passionately as our hands roamed over each other's bodies. Mine lingered over her breasts, and hers on my shoulders and beard. The tip of my member was brushing against her belly button, and she moved her hand down to it. She moaned as she felt it throb in her hands, engorged and harder than it had been in her mouth. I straightened up and knelt a little, bringing a knee up on the mattress. She pulled the hem of her skirt to her belly, laying bare her panties. The gusset was still pulled to the side. The deep, satiny red of her panties, along with her dark nylon stockings contrasted irresistibly with her glowing skin. Amelia was positively reeking of sex. Her hand guided the head of my cock to her puffy mound.

She sucked in her breath as I entered her slowly. I could feel how wet she was, going by the ease at which she took my curving length in. Still, I took it easy. Her face scrunched up as I buried myself in her. Her hands gripped the sheets. The hand that wasn't supporting my weight on the bed grabbed her side as I bottomed out in her. She moaned out a long breath as I retracted till only my head was inside her. Then I slowly thrust back in again. And back out.

We rocked in a steady rhythm, me letting Amelia get used to my girth and the curve of my cock. She pulled up a pillow under her butt to give me a better angle. I groaned at how radiant she looked. I couldn't believe I was fucking this gorgeous creature. I tried to push away the noise in my brain and focus on her.

After a couple of minutes of being in this position, I took both her feet in one hand and brought them together. This tightened her vagina and heightened the sensations both of us were feeling. Then I laid her feet down on one side of the bed, such that now she was on her side. The curve of my dick was now rubbing against the front wall of her vagina and I could see it was causing the desired effect. She was moaning louder now, biting a finger as her other hand tore at the bedsheet. I increased the pace of my thrusting, using her hip and sides as leverage. Amelia's breathing started coming in gasps in concert with my thrusting. I was getting worked up myself, panting for air. The swishing of the nylon covering her legs as they rubbed against each other was driving me crazy. I found myself approaching the edge again.

I pulled out completely, drawing a surprised yelp from Amelia. I bent down and kissed her panting mouth.

"Scoot up on the bed and lay on your side for me", I told her, squeezing her tit.

She obliged and now she lay sideways with her legs splayed out on the bed and one arm stretched out in front her. Her glistening pussy beckoned me back. Amelia's eyes followed me as I got both my knees up on the bed and entered her again. I buried my cock to the hilt inside her, then started thrusting again at an unhurried pace. Soon we were both moaning and grunting in unison. I kept speeding up and slowing down, as and when I felt close to cumming. I wanted this to last. Amelia thrashed and whimpered under me, her skin glowing with perspiration. I was dripping with sweat myself, both with the exertions of sex and the recognition that I was lucky guy indeed to be hooking up with this beautiful monster.

Amelia's groaning was drowning out mine by now. I figured she was close. I knew better than to switch positions or pull out another move from the ol' box of tricks so I kept up this rhythm until I felt her tense up. She yelped out sharply before burying her face in the mattress. Her pussy went into spasms around my cock. At the sight of her quivering body and the feeling of the wet heat of her sex, I couldn't hold on much longer either. I collapsed on top of her as I came hard, groaning in her neck, my cock twitching and pulsing inside her. I breathed in her scent as we shared our climax. I felt electric, long after our breaths slowed down. I snaked an arm under her side and grabbed a breast, pulling her body close to mine. I kneaded the soft flesh as she turned her head around to kiss me. We kissed long and passionately. I lost track of time after that as we lay spooning next to each other, revelling in the feel of each other's flesh. At some point, sleep took over.

12