The Summer Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's all right. I want to be here ... with you."

He smiled. "Would you like to hear my award acceptance speech?"

"Your what?" I asked.

"My acceptance speech for an award, any award, it really doesn't matter which one. I wrote, and memorized it in case I won one. Justice was at the height of its popularity, and I figured it was just a matter of time before I ended up standing behind a podium holding a cheap bronze statue. I won't bore you with the opening, the end is when it gets good."

He pushed his chair out, stood up and held his drink up, admiring it like it was a priceless award.

"... and it is an honour to receive this, insert name of award here," he said in his stage voice.

"Thank my current agent, thank my current production company and here's the juicy part," he said, smiling at me.

"As I stand here tonight, overwhelmed by the incredible support you have all shown me, I'm reminded that every story has an origin, mine included. Success does not come easy. I could not have done this alone. I've been lifted up by so many amazing people, my friends, my fans and my crew. But, that hasn't always been the case. Real success is nurtured. It takes time. If you trace it back, follow it down to its roots, you'll find that it often starts by a single moment, a single act of kindness that is like a spark, setting off the whole wildfire. I can trace mine to one moment, one person. My closest and dearest friend who was there for me through thick and thin, and his name is ..." he was cut short, his eyes widened as he looked past me in horror.

"I knew it!" a shrill voice shrieked.

I recognized it the instant I heard it, it was hardwired into my brain. "I thought that was you!" Sarah howled as she stumbled towards our table.

Chapter Ten

I stood at the small bar negotiating with my heart. Calm down or we're both toast, I growled. It ignored me and continued to pace uncontrollably.

My escape had been a disaster. I'd mumbled something about a refill, stumbled out of my chair, almost tripped over my own feet, and headed to the bar. Had Sarah even noticed? She was drawn to Dean like a moth, mesmerized by his celebrity spell.

"I bet that happens a lot," a voice asked me.

"What?" I asked, turned and saw the Oily Wolf standing beside me. I cursed my bad luck. First Sarah and now this.

"Your boyfriend. He must get swamped by fans a lot."

Boyfriend? The thought hadn't even occurred to me. I looked back. Dean had her in the palm of his hand. Hers were pressed tightly together, the look on her face pure glee, an expression, I'd never seen before. Behind them, in the center of the patio, I saw the famous chef. He looked furious, clearly aware that his spotlight had been stolen.

"No, It doesn't happen too often," I said and turned back to the bar.

The Oily Wolf looked down and swiped at his phone. "Well, I suppose I could go break it up, but she's been hounding me all day about it. She was convinced she'd spotted him earlier while we were at the pool. She was obsessed, wouldn't let it go. I guess she was right after all."

"You're not jealous?" I asked.

"Jealous, of him? no," he snorted. "Let her have her fun, at least I don't have to listen to her bitch about her X."

Her X, I thought. I wonder who that could be.

"Is she still hung up on him?" I asked.

He laughed. "What? God no, he's a total loser. No ambition, no direction. She used to read me his texts when we first hooked up. She even used a stupid voice that she said sounded like him. Total ... loser."

I stood there, fuming. The bartender returned with our drinks. The Oily Wolf picked his up. It was pale blue like cotton candy with a cherry floating on top. He took a sip and grinned at me. I could feel his eyes oozing over every curve of my body.

"She could be awhile," he said with a greasy smile."

"And if she is?"

"Well, there's no reason we can't have our own fun," he said, and smiled, his lips already stained blue. "So tell me, Is it true?" he asked.

"Is what true?"

He leaned in. I could smell whatever cheap cologne he had bathed in. "You know, about you Hollywood types?"

"Oh?" I asked.

"That you all like to ... swap things."

I took a sip of my drink. "Swap things?" I asked.

"Yea, like cars, homes ... spouses."

I laughed, and looked over at Sarah fawning over Dean. I thought again about our break up, the affair. What had he said, she'd read him my messages? I could hear her voice, shrill, mocking me. My eye twitched. Raw emotion bubbled up, ready to erupt. I saw red.

... when you're ready, you'll hear it.

The rage washed over me like a wave. I struggled to stay above it. Don't show vulnerability, I thought. Not to him, not to an oily wolf. He doesn't deserve it. She, doesn't deserve it. And to think I'd been willing to crawl back to her, beg for a second chance. I thought of a thousand words to say, laced with every obscenity I could think of. But words ... words weren't enough. I needed to act.

I had an idea, brewed from my darkest thoughts. I smiled devilishly.

"And if we did?" I asked, reached over, pulled the cherry from his drink and began to suck on it.

He almost choked on his drink. "Well ..."

I leaned in. There was a soft pop as I pulled the cherry out of my mouth. "Come on, lets make this quick, I don't want to miss dessert."

Chapter Eleven.

The Oily Wolf led me through the tangled web of narrow hallways to his room. He waved his wristband at the door. It beeped and slid into the wall.

He peered over his shoulder. "Ladies first," he said with a crooked smile.

I walked inside. It was smaller than our room. There was a bedroom, a bathroom, and a small patio. None of which held my attention the second I saw what was on the bed. I recognized it immediately. Surely she hadn't brought ... she had.

... the red suitcase.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked, every word oozing fake charm.

"No time," I said and walked to the suitcase. "May I?" I asked.

"I mean, if you want too, I don't see why you would ..."

Before he could finish his sentence, I unzipped it.

"Call it intuition," I said and looked down. The suitcase was packed tightly, fully stocked, an arsenal of sex toys, lotions and kinky lingerie. "You came prepared," I said as I picked up a thin black whip.

"It's not actually mine."

He crept up behind me. His hands, like wet tentacles, wrapping around my waist. He pressed his body against mine and kissed my neck. I tilted my head to one side. That was as far as I was going to allow him to go without my permission.

"So you want to play games? " I whispered.

"Games?" he asked.

I turned around, looked up into his greasy eyes and poked him in the chest with the whip.

"If we are, we're playing by my rules, got it?"

He smiled. "Sure thing doll, whatever you say."

I snapped the whip, leaving a thin red line across his hand. He yelped and pulled it back.

"You will address me as Mistress, is that understood," I said and raised the whip.

"Yes, ... yes Mistress," he whimpered

"Good boy. Now strip and wait for me."

I zipped up the suitcase, carried it into the bathroom and closed the door. I turned and stared at myself in the mirror. My heart was hammering in my chest. What was I doing? Who was I pretending to be? I looked down at the red suitcase. I picked it up, placed it on the sink and unzipped it. It was an oasis of sexual delights. I saw toys, lotions, binds, gags and restraints. Was this really what she had planned for me. Had I known, maybe I'd ... no I thought, best not to dwell on the past. Stick to the plan.

I looked up.

... when you're ready ...

I stared into the mirror, from its silvery depths I saw something faint flickering like a dying ember. It rose, floating up towards me. It formed a shape like a translucent spectre. Her features were delicate, petite, her pouty lips mischievous. She opened them and spoke, and I heard ...

... a voice.

It rang in my head like a bell. I closed my eyes, squeezed them tightly. When I opened them, only I remained, but it wasn't the old tired mask I wore that I saw in the reflection. It had crumbled to ash, all that remained ... was the girl.

I smiled and breathed deeply, as if I was taking my first breath. I looked down, dug into the suitcase, my hands submerged in a sea of lace. I found lingerie, baby dolls, slinky panties, a merry widow and a ...

I picked it up, felt the thick latex in my hands. I couldn't ... I wouldn't ... would I?

Chapter Twelve

"Whenever you're ready doll. We don't want to keep our significant others waiting too long."

I opened the door, stood in the doorway ,and raised my hand. I was holding the whip, my other hand, concealed behind my back, held a treasure trove of sexual delights.

His jaw fell open. "My god, you really did come to play, didn't you?"

I lowered my hand and wiggled my hips. "Like it? I hope your girlfriend doesn't mind that I borrowed some of her gear."

His eyes were glued to me, unable to speak. He was practically drooling.

Good ...

I'd struggled to slip into the latex teddy. The buckles were a confusing mess. the material was like thick rubber, hugging every curve. The hips were cut high, swooping back into a tight thong. The neck line plunged down between a thin web of dark nylon, exposing my bare chest. There was also a set of garters with bows attached to a pair of thigh high lycra five inch stiletto boots. The long black gloves extended to my forearms.

... and that had been the easy part.

The strap-on had been a nightmare to put on. It was a tangled ball of buckles and straps. After some trial and error, I figured it out. I'd pulled it on tightly, making sure it was anchored to my waist. I shoved my own cock out of the way. It wasn't missed. The thick black dildo was an upgrade. It was as thick as a post, veiny, and protruded like a spear.

I gave him a devilish grin. He was naked, his cock saluting me. He moved toward me.

I raised the whip and slashed it across his chest, leaving a red welt. He stumbled back. "Bad dog," I growled. I threw the sex toys onto the bed and began to circle him.

"You will move only when I tell you to move, speak, only when spoken too. Is that understood?"

"Yes ... yes Mistress," he whimpered.

"You're disobedient, vain, spoiled. It's about time someone put you in your place. On your knees," I commanded.

"What, I ..."

I whipped his ass. The crack of the whip was like a bolt of lightning. He cried out, obeyed and fell to his knees.

"Better, but not good enough. A feral animal needs to be restrained," I said, reached over to the bed and picked up a restraint. "Put your hands behind your back."

He did, and I leaned down.

I wrapped the restraint around his wrist, and closed the buckle. I grabbed a collar with a silver ring attached to a stud and wrapped it around his neck. I circled again, faced him and surveyed my work. The thick chain between the wrist restraints was unbreakable. There was no way he was escaping. He was mine now, my pet, to do with as I pleased.

"Where is your phone?"

"Why?" he asked.

I brought the whip down hard, striking him across the chest again. Any harder and I would have drawn blood.

"Do not question me worm. And you will address me as Mistress. Is that understood? Now, where is it?"

"On the night ... the night stand ..."

I raised the whip.

"Mistress," he whimpered.

I walked to the nightstand, taking long strides with the lyra stiletto boots, bent over, and allowed him to languish on my exposed ass as I picked up his phone. "What's your pin?"

He hesitated. I peered over my shoulder and scowled. "1111," he blurted out. I had to refrain myself from laughing. I punched it in and quickly tabbed through his phone. I knew exactly what I was looking for, and what I wanted to do. "What are you doing ... Mistress?" he asked.

I turned and stood up. I pulled the whip tightly with both hands while still clutching the phone.

"I'm going to mark you. Don't cower, it won't be physical, but the cut will be just as deep," I said and walked slowly towards him, swinging my hips like a polished blade.

"I don't just want to fuck you. I want to own you. After I'm through with you, you won't be able to get hard again, not with out my permission, not after tonight. You might try gobbling pills, wrapping your limp hand around your tiny dick. Nothing will work. Only me. Only the thought of me fucking you. These photos will remind you of that. So, be sure to keep them hidden somewhere safe. It'll be our little dirty secret."

I raised the phone. "Say woof."

He growled and I took a photo. I looked down, his eyes drifted, drawn to my thick strap-on.

"Are you staring at my cock?" I asked.

"I bet it's bigger than any cock you've ever seen before, isn't it? Do you think you can handle it?" I said as I reached down, gripped the base and slowly stroked it.

"It's so thick, so hard. Do you like that?" I asked.

He stared at it wide eyed, his lips quivering, his eyes famished. "Yes," he whispered.

"Louder," I snapped.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. I knew you would. Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to break you in, but first I need that slippery little tongue of yours to lube me up," I said as I waved the strap-on in front of his mouth.

"I know you want it. I could tell the second I spoke to you. You're all alike. You have such a thin fake veneer. You stomp around, howling and spitting like an alpha wolf, but deep down, you're nothing more than a little bitch, now open up!" I commanded and plunged the cock forward. He opened his mouth and devoured it, taking it too the base.

"Such a perfect little cock sucker. You're a natural. I think you've found your true calling."

I started to rock my hips, forcing the dildo further down his throat. He struggled, but eagerly took every inch.

"You're not such a slick talker with a thick cock in your mouth, are you?" I moaned.

His pace quickened, his mouth forming a tight ring around the dildo, worshiping it. I kept the camera anchored to him, capturing every filthy second. All traces of the oily salesmen had vanished, it had been ground down, reduced to dust. He was having fun, I thought, clearly to much fun. I pulled free, the thick beads of his saliva dripping from the molded tip of the cock. He reached out with his tongue.

"Not with out my permission," I sneered.

"Please ... please," he whimpered. "I'll do anything you ask, Mistress, anything."

"You're in no position to ask for anything," I barked, and taunted him with the dripping strap-on. "And I prefer my strays muzzled," I said, lowered the phone and picked up a gag from the bed.

"Open wide."

He obeyed and I shoved the thick red rubber ball in his mouth. I connected the buckle. His lips were spread across it, unable to move.

"Peace at last," I said.

I circled around him, tracing the lines of the muscles he'd spent a small fortune on exercise equipment to sculpt. Not bad, I thought. Not bad at all.

He moaned, his words incoherent.

"Hush now my pet, this is what you want, what you've always wanted. There's no turning back, not now. I'm going to fuck you now like you've never been fucked before ... will ever be fucked again and you're going to savor every second."

I placed both my hands on his shoulders and shoved him forward, his belly flopped down on the bed. He grunted through the gag.

"Spread your legs," I commanded. He obeyed, dug his toes into the carpet and his legs tensed.

I wrapped my hand tightly around the base of the dildo, it was still dripping wet. I licked my lips, admiring his well defined body, bound and restrained, ready for me.

I leaned into him, slipping between his cheeks and prodded, searching for an opening, found one, and thrust forward. He let out a shallow moan through his gag and fought against his restraints.

"Don't fight it my pet, embrace it," I said and rocked my hips back and forth. "Yes, just like that, take every inch."

My own sexual energy was boiling over. My cock, pinned down, was unable to react. I didn't care, the sensation ran deeper. It was the control I savored, the raw power. I looked down, saw the latex smeared like wet paint across every curve of my body. I grabbed hold of him and dug in, driving the dildo into his ass like a well oiled piston.

Bleep.

The front door slid open.

"Hello, you here? I got your message. So what's my big surpri ... Darrell, what the FUCK!" Sarah screamed.

There was a loud pop as I pulled the dildo out of the Oily Wolf's ass. I spun around on my stiletto heels, reached down, unbuckled and pulled off the strap-on. I locked eyes with Sarah.

"I've warmed him up for you," I said and tossed her the dildo. "He's all yours now." She caught it with both hands, and looked down at it, stunned. I marched past her, head raised high, a smile worthy of a gallery painted across my face.

Chapter Thirteen

The patio had cleared out by the time I reached it. There was no sign of Dean or the other guests. I walked back to our room, listening as my stiletto heels rang off the tiled floor, my mind still devouring every second of my encounter with the Oily Wolf and Sarah. The horrified look on her face had been priceless.

Had I been cruel? I thought again about what he had said in the bar. She'd cheated on me, mocked me.

Fuck her, I thought. She wasn't worth another moment of my time.

I waved my wrist band and the door opened. The main room was empty. The fireplace had been lit, the wood crackling as it burned. The glass door to the patio was open, the thin curtains waving in the warm evening breeze. I crossed the room and stepped outside. Dean was leaning against the illuminated glass railing. He looked over his shoulder and smiled.

"I was wondering where you had run off too," he said, his eyes drawn to my new outfit. "Should I even ask?"

"I was tying up a few loose ends," I smirked and joined him at the railing. I could feel his eyes lingering on the latex teddy.

From across the courtyard a shrill yell pierced the darkness.

"You're just in time, looks like the shows about to start."

The Oily Wolf appeared, scurrying down the stone path, still naked, still bound, the gag hanging from his neck like a loose tie.

"You piece of shit," Sarah snarled, waving the dildo like a mace. "I knew I couldn't trust you, you slimy little turd. Of course there were strings attached when you dragged me out here. A threesome, really? You fucking pig!"

"I've never seen her before in my life, you gotta believe me," The Oily Wolf howled as he ran for his life.

"And what, she just accidently tripped and fucked you in the ass with her dick?" She said, chasing him down towards the parking lot, screaming a chorus of obscenities.

"Loose ends, huh?" Dean asked slyly.

I smiled, but didn't reply. I turned, rested my elbows on the railing and arched my back, letting the latex bathe in the moonlight. "Almost all of them," I whispered softly.

"Oh?" he asked, his eyebrow arching up. "And what's left to tie up?"

I looked down at the teddy, admiring the feminine accents the latex had given my body. I leaned back, and let my hands slide down its smooth surface.

"I believe we still have a debt to settle."

He smiled, toying with me. "My memory is a little fuzzy. Remind me again. I remember something about a tennis court, a game, a wager?"

"Warmer," I said as I traced where the latex ended and my hips began.

"And I remember the stakes were pretty high. I believe I put up my most beloved possession; my slightly used, yet lovingly cared for car"

"A used car? that hardly sounds like it's worth my time and energy," I teased.

"It's a classic. I know every bolt in that car, from the tail pipe to the engine block. Some would argue it's priceless."

1...345678