The Summer with Aunt Brandy Ch. 01

Story Info
Kyle visits Aunt for the summer. She decides to educate him.
6.9k words
4.21
68.7k
85

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***It should be understood first and foremost, this is a work of fiction, and all characters are 18 or older.***

Kyle had always enjoyed visiting his Aunt Brandy. She was the "cool" Aunt. Kyle's family lived in the city. Brandy lived a few hours away out in the country, and each summer he would go visit her. This is where our story begins.

Kyle had graduated high school and felt free. Normally his parents would be accompanying him to Brandy's house by the lake, but this year, they let him take a car and go himself. It was his first real road trip on his own. It was a summer full of possibilities. One last opportunity to relax before he headed off to college in the fall.

Brandy always enjoyed their summer visits. Kyle's Mom, Jennifer, and Brandy were sisters. So it was a bit different this year when Kyle's parents decided not to come. Brandy assured Jennifer that she would look after Kyle and not let him get into too much trouble.

Brandy wasn't what most people considered a "normal" Aunt. She was not exactly what you would consider the black sheep of the family, Jennifer trusted her completely, but she was very unorthodox. Lots of tattoos, free-spirited, and not one to settle down. She had never married. She had lived out in the country all by herself as long as Kyle had known her.

Kyle's upbringing was very strict, especially when it came to his dating life. His Mom (and Brandy) were both quite wild in their youth. So much so that Jennifer had him at a very young age, relatively speaking. So while his Mom was wild herself, she was very strict with Kyle. Even to go as far as dictating who he could and could not date. The last thing she wanted was a grandchild too early in her life.

Jennifer and Brandy were both extremely curvy women, even growing up. So Jennifer knew the appeal of curves and how in certain situations curvy women could be quite more seductive. Therefore, Jennifer would not allow Kyle to date anyone she deemed curvy. Kyle was only allowed to date petite, slim, and small girls. In Jennifer's mind, this would potentially limit any woman seducing her son.

Kyle was very excited that his parents were not with him this year. He had a car, and Brandy would not care if he was out late. Each year when visiting Brandy, Kyle would also spend some time with the family that lived up on a cliff next to Brandy's house. They were friendly neighbors who had a daughter Kyle's age. So they had basically grown up together, at least each summer. Her name was Leah.

Kyle and Leah would interact during their summer visits, but once Kyle went back home in the fall, they would not speak again until Kyle's next visit. Another one of Jennifer's rules. Over the last year though, their senior years in high school, Kyle and Leah texted off and on. Jennifer had loosened up some when she realized that Leah had not developed a curvy body. Kyle could tell there was just a little bit more than friendship in their chats. So he was anxious to get there and see what came of their conversations.

Leah's family lived on an elevated plot next to Brandy. Brandy's place was in a valley right next to the lake. Leah's place though, while not next to the lake, had an amazing view. They had a pool near the edge of a cliff that overlooked the lake, and by chance, Brandy's house. On a clear night one could see for miles. The two houses, while close to each other, were pretty isolated from the rest of the area.

The drive was pleasant. Kyle was truly not in the city any longer. The mountains before him were getting larger and the city behind him more remote. Kyle turned off the main road and still had a few miles to go. The further he drove, the fewer houses and the more spread out they were.

He always got terrible cell reception at this point. He wouldn't have any data until he reached Brandy's and could use the Wi-Fi. Kyle made another turn onto a dead end road. Leah's place was at the edge of the cliff overlooking the valley. He was tempted to stop and see her but he better get to Brandy's first. The view from Leah's pretty much overlooked Brandy's, but there was no direct path down.

Kyle continued past Leah's, and started the winding road down into the valley. The road was pretty narrow and had sharp drop offs on the open side. When he finally descended down into the valley, Brandy's house was waiting. The lake behind it, and further back, a forest that led to the other side of the valley, before going back up into the mountains.

It was truly a remote and secluded place. Incredibly peaceful.

Kyle exited the car and looked around. The cliff was looming above and he could barely make out Leah's place. Someone looking down would have an unobstructed view. Brandy was sitting on the porch waiting for him.

She was a very attractive woman, not necessarily in Kyle's eyes, but generally speaking. Long, straight, strawberry-blonde hair. Taller than average for a woman. At least 6 feet. What really made her stand was her figure. To put it mildly, Brandy was an amazon. Her height though kept her proportions from being outright ludicrous.

Brandy in her early years had been an athlete. This provided a solid base for her figure. She'd always been incredibly toned and muscular. But she'd also developed quite a womanly figure. Now in her late 40s, age had caught up a bit. Her toned thighs had grown larger. Her midsection a bit softer. Her butt even larger. And the most obvious, her breasts were now so large they were out of proportion even for her.

Brandy wasn't exactly shy, either personality-wise, or in showing off her body. It was somewhat of a tradition that every summer when Kyle's family visited, they would swim at the lake. Brandy would always wear two-piece bikinis, so Kyle never really had to wonder what she looked like. But he never really thought of her in a sexual way. She was after all, his Aunt. He was not blind to the fact that the was gorgeous though.

Jennifer had always resented Brandy for showing so much skin, at least in front of her son. One summer Kyle had overheard them arguing about it. Jennifer wanted Brandy to change into a more conservative one-piece suit. "For goodness sake Brandy, have a little self-awareness. That's my son out there. You know I'm trying to keep him from becoming too interested in curvy women." Brandy argued back, "Lighten up sis...I'm his Aunt, not some stranger."

Kyle exited the car and approached the house. "Hiya kiddo!" Brandy smiled and waved. "Took you long enough to get here! I was about to call a search party." Brandy loved teasing.

"Sorry Aunt Brandy...first time on my own, so I took my time."

Brandy waved her hand dismissively, "Oh I'm just giving you a hard time. You know I don't care. You can do anything you want while you are here. Just be safe and responsible and we won't have any problems this summer."

"Yes ma'am." Kyle answered.

"So polite!. You better stop with that ma'am stuff. You're going to make me feel old. I'm not your mom you know."

They both shared a laugh as Brandy helped Kyle in with his things. Kyle glanced up at the cliff.

"Don't think I don't notice, mister. Ants in your pants? Can't wait to get up there and see your friend?"

Kyle blushed. "Guilty...it is weird Aunt Brandy, Leah and I have been texting off and on all year. We've never really done that until now. Mom wouldn't allow it until recently. It feels like more than friendship. But I just don't know..."

Brandy crossed her arms, causing her breasts to bulge, "I think you just want to get a look at her in the pool again." She stood there sternly and Kyle was worried he had pissed her off. Brandy could not contain her laughter for long and her features softened..."Oh I'm just playing! Can't resist giving you a hard time, dear. But honestly I don't know what you see her in her. She's sweet, of course, and pretty enough, but so thin!"

Kyle sighed, "Ugh you too! That's all I've known. Thin, thin thin. Mom's rules. Not that I'd know anything else. Plenty of other girls have asked me out but Mom has never allowed it."

"Your mother is just looking out for you, you know. Not all women are well-intentioned. And no man can resist a curvy woman, especially one who is on the prowl."

Kyle's eyes glanced up and down Brandy's figure. Brandy noticed.

Kyle whined "Yeah but at this point it is as if curves are some taboo and forbidden thing! All it makes me want to do is defy her rules. Not that I'd be able to..." Kyle trailed off.

Brandy raised an eyebrow. "Oh, looking to rebel a little are you? No harm in that..."

"Well, you've seen Leah. No rebelling there. Don't get me wrong, she's awesome.

I can't believe I'm talking about this with you, it is kind of embarrassing."

Brandy continued her teasing, "Well she's definitely not built like your mom and me, that's for sure. Then again...few are."

Kyle rolled his eyes, "Oh Aunt Brandy, you and Mom don't count. Eww."

*later*

Kyle worked at getting unpacked and organized. He connected to the Wi-Fi and his phone buzzed. Leah had invited him up. Brandy knocked on his door. "All settled in, kiddo?"

"Yes ma'am-ermm...I mean yep."

"Ok well you be careful going up there in the dark. I'll just mope around the house while you are gone. Kidding! I think I may go for a night swim. Have fun!"

"Thanks, Aunt Brandy."

Kyle messaged Leah that he was about to head up. He got in his car and made the trek up It was a much different drive at night and he had to take it slow. No sense in careening off the side of the road.

He arrived and took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. Why did things have to become so complicated? Up until now he and Leah were decently close as friends. Well, summer buddies at least. He never had any anxiety around her.

Leah answered the door and pulled Kyle in for a hug. He could not help but notice the lack of her breasts as they embraced. Kyle quickly dismissed the thought.

"I am SO EXCITED you are here!!!" Leah exclaimed.

Kyle smiled and looked around nervously. "Where are your folks?"

"Oh they are out of town for the summer."

Kyle's heart jumped. "Wow...they left you alone, and my parents let me travel alone. I guess they both trust us?"

"Yeah I guess so," Leah laughed, "but you are staying with Brandy. And my folks know she is next door too. I guess we aren't truly on our own. Plus Dad put up some cameras around the house"

"That's not creepy at all...." Kyle glanced around nervously.

Leah made a face, "Oh hush. Let's go out onto the deck. It is a gorgeous night."

They strolled out and sat on some lounge chairs near the edge of the deck. It was silent, at least relative to living in the city. No traffic, no dull roar, just insects and the occasional coyote. Kyle gazed down into the valley and could see Brandy's house, the lake, and the forest behind. This was going to be a great summer.

For the next couple of hours Kyle and Leah chatted, catching up on things and bonding. There was definite chemistry between the two of them. The time had really flown by. It was pushing 10:30pm already.

*meanwhile*

Brandy pulled out her phone. Working in the IT field, it was relatively simple to hack into Leah's camera system. She was able to see and hear everything. She set her phone on the bed while she changed into her swim suit, if one could call it that.

Brandy had decided to continue to tease Kyle. She had noticed him checking out her body earlier. Who could blame him? She was a goddess. He was a man now, and Brandy it was time to introduce him to the world of curves. He could make his own decisions. Jennifer need not know. Brandy had a friend who would be perfect for him. But she had to plant the seeds or it would never get off the ground.

The first step though would be to get Kyle's mind off Leah. That poor bony girl just wouldn't do. And who better to handle this task than Brandy herself? If all went according to plan, Leah would put a swift end to things tonight.

The bikini bottom barely covered her pussy. It had high scoops where the band curved upward above her hip. The back might have given some coverage to any other woman's ass, but not Brandy's. The bottom wasn't a thong, but Brandy's cheeks swallowed the back regardless Brandy pulled the scoops up as high as they would allow. Her ass looked amazing. So much flesh was visible. She gave her hips a shake and her cheeks rippled and swayed. It was not a toned and tight ass. At least not any longer. Age, a relaxed diet, and lack of exercise had turned a once toned bubble butt into a soft and jiggly ass. It protruded out as well. It was not simply wide and soft. Brandy turned sideways and admired the small of her back, then how lusciously her ass cheeks ballooned out from her back, before slightly receding to her thighs. Most women would have tried toning it up a bit, but Brandy was quite content.

The top was even more obscene. At one point it fit Brandy, relatively speaking. It was still very revealing back then. But her breasts had not stopped growing. Brandy had replaced her bras, but not the swim top. The top had triangle shaped coverings. For any other woman they would cover both the nipple and areola with plenty of room to spare. It wasn't a modest top by any means, but wasn't full blown lewd. At least, that was assuming the breasts it covered were, say, smaller than an H cup. Brandy was well beyond that. The triangles were pulled taut and struggling to cover the nipples alone. Brandy's large areolas were well visible, and almost completely swallowing the fabric. That is to say nothing of the rest of her breasts. Huge, natural, hanging, teardrop shaped. The top didn't hold them up. There was no way possible.

Most women would have opted for a reduction or at least a lift. Not Brandy. Sure, most men preferred the look of somewhat perky breasts. If asked, most wouldn't publicly admit they secretly fantasized about breasts with sag. So Brandy would play both sides of the coin. In public she would wear bras that gave her plenty of support, and while they were still huge, did not appear to sag as much as they actually do. But when she got them behind closed doors, the men always appreciated the feel and practicality of huge sagging breasts. They always gave a much better titfuck.

So Brandy would reel them in with the illusion of huge perky tits, but then set the hook with amazing titfucks. It would not be this way with Kyle, of course. This was her nephew. But she wanted to at least get his mind spinning with what was at least possible with breasts like hers. So she would all but expose them to him. Kyle was about to be introduced to a whole new world.

*Meanwhile*

Leah interrupted their conversation. "What's that down there? Do you see that light?"

Kyle looked down in the valley and near the lake saw a small moving glow. "Yeah I do, I wonder what it is."

The light got closer to the lake. Brandy had purposefully displayed her phone in her hand, the screen giving off its light. It was too dark to see anything else though.

There was a single light post at the lake's little pier. The small phone light faded out as it approached the glow of the overhead lamp. Brandy stepped into view.

"Oh my goodness..." Leah exclaimed. "Is that your Aunt?"

Kyle looked and saw Brandy, her back to them, and her immense, round, and jiggling ass. Brandy stretched her arms upward and Kyle could see what he thought were her breasts spilling out on either side. That couldn't be right. He shook his head. No one has breasts big enough to be seen from behind. Kyle and Leah both watched her bend over, slowly, and set her things down, and jump into the lake. Leah looked over and saw Kyle staring.

"HEY!" Leah elbowed Kyle. "Snap out of it. I asked you a question."

Kyle came back to reality. "Yeah she did mention she might go swimming." Kyle's eyes kept stealing glances when he thought Leah wasn't watching. He'd never seen an ass like that!

"Don't you think she was dressed a little, you know...skankish?"

"Oh come on Leah..." Kyle was immediately defensive of his Aunt. "She's swimming on her property, and can wear whatever she wants."

Leah crossed her arms "Well I don't like it. She looks like a skank. She should have the decency to cover all that up."

Kyle considered that Leah might be a little jealous. Leah was skin and bones. "Look, all I'm saying is in her mind no one is around. Why should she need to worry?"

Leah wasn't backing down. "It is common courtesy, Kyle! Plus, a lady doesn't flaunt herself like that."

Like you have anything to flaunt...Kyle thought to himself. "Leah listen to what you are saying. You are getting all worked up. Who is she flaunting herself to? There's no one around. I mean look, you can't even see her now that she's in the water..."

Kyle trailed off as they both watched Brandy pull herself up onto the pier. She was facing them this time. Kyle had a full and unobstructed view of his Aunt's extremely large breasts. They jiggled as she walked, and covered almost all of her torso. She swayed her hips as she walked, bent over, and picked up her phone. The suit top struggled to contain them. Brandy made a show of pretending to text, while secretly watching and listening in real time to Kyle and Leah argue.

Leah was beside herself now, "OMG that's so trashy. I can't believe she is exposing herself. Look at her huge tits! She could trap a basketball between them for goodness sake!"

Kyle secretly agreed that they were massive. "Listen Leah, she's not exposing herself. She's all alone. We just happened to see her. It isn't like she's secretly showing herself off for her nephew. Come on!"

Brandy had to bite her tongue to keep from laughing, as that was in fact what she was doing.

"She's ruining the evening!" Leah, clearly embarrassed at this point, was upset. "If you are going to take her side then why don't you just leave. I'd like to be alone."

Kyle could not believe what he was hearing. They had bonded all year long, and were having a great night. And now just because his Aunt decided to swim she was upset at him for taking up for her? Kyle was hurt.

"Leah, please, don't be like that." Kyle pleaded.

"I SAID GO!"

*later*

Kyle was heartbroken. All year he had looked forward to spending time with Leah, and just like that she had told him to leave. He had opened up to her, been even a little vulnerable for the first time, and look where it got him. He had to compose himself before heading back into Brandy's. No need to get her worried about him.

Brandy meanwhile had gone back inside and severed the link to Leah's cameras. She'd changed out of her suit into normal pajamas and was sitting watching TV and drinking wine when Kyle came in.

"Hey there kiddo, back so soon? I figured you'd be sneaking back in at sunrise."

Kyle's head hung, "Well things were going great. But Leah got really mad at me and told me to leave."

Brandy feigned ignorance, "Kyle you didn't come on to her or anything did you?"

"Aunt Brandy no it wasn't anything like that! Honest. Actually, I think she is mad at you too."

"Mad at me? Whatever for?"

"Look, this is kind of embarrassing but we both saw you swimming." Kyle watched as he said this, but Brandy did not seem to understand. "Erm...that is to say, Leah was not happy with how you were dressed."

Brandy reacted perfectly. "Not happy with how I was dressed? It's my own damn house."

Kyle quickly agreed, "I know that is what I told her! So she says I'm taking sides or some other B.S. I was simply saying you could do whatever you wanted on your own property."

"Aww Kyle, hun, you're too sweet. Taking up for your Aunt like that."

"Oh there's more." Kyle continued, "I think Leah is jealous of you."

Brandy grinned inwardly, but innocently asked "What do you mean?"

Kyle groaned. "Ok this is awkward, but I think she was jealous that she doesn't have a body like yours. She tried to play it off like you should be more decent in your swimwear but I think ultimately she was just mad that you were taking the attention off of her."

12