The Sun I Can't See Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like you better. I have no clue what she wants to do."

"I know! It's part of the fun. No? I think she smells good."

"She smells like trouble... for you."

"Why do you say that? She is super nice."

"I saw her having fun with you on the vacbed. I think you are in for quite a ride."

I let my body fall on his chest for him to hold me a bit. Maybe he was right. The vacbed scene was memorable, but Mei was really into it, particularly when she started blocking my air intake. Perhaps Miles thought she was out of control at that point, but I thought she just wanted to make me experiment with new things. The truth was probably somewhere in the middle; I was pretty sure of it.

After a few minutes, Mei came back and told me what she was wearing plus a bit of what she wanted us to do.

"I'm back! I'm wearing my black latex bodysuit. I don't have a hood or hands like yours, but I like it better this way. So, are you in for a bit of self-bondage?"

"Self-bondage? Miles can tie you up if it's what you like."

"No... What I like is self-bondage. I like tying myself up. Are you going to do it with me? Have you ever tried?"

"I... I have not..."

"Don't be nervous; I can show you how. Come here on the carpet with me. I'll give you what you need."

Well, that was unexpected. I didn't think this was what Mei was going to do. Not that I didn't want to try, but it was one of those situations I didn't sense coming; I didn't have time to think about it. If I said yes, I would feel uneasy about it, but if I said no, I would probably have some regrets later.

Mei's tone was quite confident, and she talked about self-bondage as if it was something normal to do on a Sunday afternoon. Ah, well, why not! I hesitantly walked to the middle of the living room.

"Is it okay right here?"

"Yes, sit down, I'll give you some things. Don't worry, I know it's your first time. I'll make it fun for you. I wanted to do this scenario for a while. Since you can't see, it's going to be even better. And Miles can participate too. Here... take those."

Mei sat right next to me and put some leather items in my hands along with some sort of chains. I fiddled a bit with them. Even with gloved hands, that was easy. It was two pairs of cuffs and a collar; the chains linked them all together.

"Why are the chains so short?"

"Cross your legs, and I'll show you. It's going to be fun. If something goes wrong, just tell Miles, and he will help you out. I don't want you to panic or anything; it would ruin your fun."

"Okay... So you are going to cuff me?"

"No, you are going to cuff yourself. This is self-bondage. So first, cuff your ankles. Then put the collar around your neck."

As instructed, I sat Indian style and cuffed my ankles together, but when I pulled on the collar to put it around my neck, the chain was too short. I had to lean forward a bit to do it. After fastening the strap behind my rubber neck, Mei crawled behind me and wrapped my torso with her arms and started massaging my breasts.

"Hehe. Mmmm. You are already taking advantage of me?"

"Yes. Sorry, I couldn't resist any longer. Now, in front of you, on the carpet, there are five small padlocks. Lock your collar and ankle cuffs with them."

"Mmm... But where are the keys?"

"Miles is going to give them to you in a bit."

"I will?" Miles asked

That smelled fishy already. Miles had not been briefed about this either, so Mei was brewing something to entertain all of us. I guess we would have to trust her on this one. I didn't sense much danger as Miles would totally save me if something bad happened. I grabbed the small padlocks with my rubber fingers and clicked them on my ankle cuffs and collar.

"That felt funny... I'm a bit nervous."

"It's normal. Take your time... It is just in your head, there is no real danger. I placed a pair of cutters on the table; Miles can free you up anytime. Just let it pass. When you are ready, put your hands in the wrist cuffs between your collar and ankles and lock them."

"Hehe. I'm good... I'm nervous, but I like this a bit. I don't think I would do it by myself, though."

"If you cuff your hands and lock them, I'll give you a long deep kiss."

"Alex, you should do it," Miles added.

"HAHA! Of course, you were going to say that, dumbass!"

That was fun. New, but fun. With Miles in such a good mood, I felt even safer. It was not easy doing this while Mei was pleasantly fondling my breasts, but I did it. I attached my wrists in the cuff and leaned forward a bit to grab the two remaining padlocks she gave me. I placed them in the lockable prong and clicked them on. A small wave of excitement ran through my body when I understood I was truly stuck. Mei rubbed my rubber head and neck and whispered in my ear.

"Such a good girl. You did so well for your first time."

"I can't move much. How will I get out?"

"Don't rush it; just focus on relaxing and enjoying your predicament. Try to experience how good it feels and let it turn you on. Let me just grab my stuff now, and I'll tell you what the game is."

Mei went to her chest back and forth about three times. She was bringing more items every time. Some of them were cuffs and chains, I could tell, but some other things didn't sound like anything I knew. And Miles even let escape an "Oh, my God" while she was preparing herself, to which she let a "sshhh" out. Clearly, she didn't want him to spoil anything. Then I heard her sit on the couch next to Miles, and all I could hear were murmurs. She was telling him all kinds of stuff, but despite my good hearing, I couldn't make out what she was saying.

"Did you understand everything?" she said.

"Yes... I'll spank Alex really hard!" he said.

"HEY! I know that is not what she said. What were you two plotting behind my back?"

I felt a hand on top of my head; it was Mei's. She knelt in front of me and leaned forward. She lifted my chin and pressed her lips against mine. While she was kissing me, she pushed me gently and made me lay down on my side; I turned into her puppet. For the next couple of minutes, she kissed me deeper and deeper, making my arousal spike stupidly. I involuntarily pulled on my bonds, but I couldn't go anywhere. When she stopped, she told me one last thing.

"Once you free yourself, will you save me?"

"What? Save you? Hello? Meimei?"

She didn't reply to me. All I could hear was a bunch of chain and cuffs noises next to me, plus some other unidentified sounds. A few minutes elapsed, and she was still not done. There was an intimidating amount of padlock clicks coming from her side. Then my attention was drawn elsewhere when I heard a familiar robot voice.

"The time is 6:14 pm."

"Hey, that's my watch!"

"Yes, give me your wrist... Oh, you can't."

"Hilarious, Miles! Why do I need my watch?"

"You don't, but I thought you would like to have it for this."

"For what? What is she doing?"

"Hehe. You asked me if I liked Mei... I wasn't sure, but now I really do. She is awesome."

"Hey... Don't say things like this in front of her. Tell me what's going on!"

"Don't worry. She didn't hear me. I'll tell you in a minute... Relax, Squeaky. She is almost done."

What were they doing... Playing with my mind? I wanted to know what was going on, but I had no means to obtain any answers. It was frustrating... but also somewhat exciting. Only a few minutes ago, I had no idea I would end up helplessly cuffed on the carpet. When I invited Mei over, I was thinking much more about a rubber night with a lot of girl kisses and Miles' voyeurism rather than strict bondage. Well... At least his wish has been granted. And talking about the wolf...

"Okay, she is ready. So, she told me to give you some instructions."

"I figured that part already. What are we doing?"

"The first part is that you have to free yourself. Then I'll tell you more."

"And how do I do that? I need keys. And what about her?"

"She is fine. She is enjoying herself at the moment. And yes, you need your keys... One sec, I'll give them to you."

What? As simple as that? Well, maybe she just wanted to introduce me to self-bondage with an easy first experience. I was not overly disappointed, but I thought I could go a bit farther. Mei's kisses put me in a good mood to do something like this. But I would not question her judgment; Perhaps we could try something harder later tonight.

That was what my mind was thinking until Miles came back with the keys...

"Here are your keys, Alex."

What followed was a loud metallic cascading noise as if someone was dropping a large number of coins on the carpeted floor. I didn't want to even think about what it was... because I understood right away. Miles pushed me closer to the pile so my hands could touch the items.

"Miles... You are shitting me, right? Those are all keys? Mei, you are evil!"

"She won't reply to you."

"Why? Is she gagged?"

"I'm not telling you. You need to find your keys. I would not wait too long if I were you. Might take you a while with those gloved hands."

"Help me!"

"No... It is self-bondage. I can't help you."

"Hehe. Traitor."

There were a billion keys of all shapes and forms, but a lot were the same. I didn't know where to start. My bondage was not that restrictive, but it forced me into a curled position. What made the most sense to me was to free up one of my hands first so it would be easier to work on the remaining padlocks. My plan was good.

For the next forever, I tried keys after keys after keys. None of them worked. At least, I understood the ones fitting in my padlocks all had the same shape. It allowed me to discard the odd ones and toss them aside. But, still, there were a lot of compatible keys, and the more I was trying them, the more I was questioning myself as if I tried them correctly. If I messed up, the good key would end up in the huge pile of failed keys. I started whining a bit.

"Miiiiles. I'll never find it."

"Well, you better find it because Mei is waiting for you. I would hurry if I were you."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing... Come on... Keep working; you must be close."

"The time is 6:50 pm"

"What? It's been 30 minutes already?"

"Apparently. Less talk, more work. I'm going to have a beer. Want one?"

"Yes, please."

Mei was officially tied up next to me as she was struggling in her bonds occasionally. Was she getting impatient or something? She also asked me if I would save her... I bet Miles will ask me to untie her when I free myself. It was pretty obvious.

I kept working on my key issue between two sips from the beer can that Miles brought to my lips. Thankfully he wasn't that heartless and gave me some alcohol. Then, out of the blue...

Click!

"MILES! IT OPENED!"

"Good job, squeaky! About time. Only four to go."

"Hey! At least got one! Stop teasing me."

Was this the ultimate reward obtained from self-bondage? I freed up one of my hands, and I got a rush of happiness. I quickly unfastened the cuff and stretched my arm... It felt so good. I pushed myself back up to my butt, and I felt a boost of motivation as if things were going to be much easier from this point on.

"Put my beer next to me. I'll need it."

"Okay, but don't bump on it, I don't want to clean your carpet."

"The time is 7:13 pm."

"It's been an hour already..."

"Yeah, poor Mei. I don't know if she knew you were going to be this slow."

"I'll untie her after... That is the plan, right?"

"Maybe... Take care of yourself first."

Same response as usual. I was right; things were going much faster now that I had a free hand. Every time I had a "good key," I tried it in all the remaining locks. The next one to go was the collar, and I was relieved because it allowed me to straighten my back, at last. I let a happy cry while stretching. Meimei also was letting some muffled moans out. I still couldn't figure out what she did to herself just by the noise she was emitting, and Miles warned me not to crawl to her until my cuffs were all off.

It took a while, but I achieved the goal and tossed the bundle of chains and cuffs aside.

"The time is 7:50 pm."

"FINALLY! Holy crap that was hard work."

"Good job, squeaky. It's time for phase two."

"Can I go see her now?"

"Go ahead! She has been waiting for you all this time."

I crawled on my fours like a cat and pawed in front of me to find her. And there she was. I went to her and started checking what kind of mess she put herself in. Chain, leather... She was resting on her belly.

"Hey, she is hogtied... Mei did that herself?"

"Yes... It was quite interesting to watch."

"Wait a minute... She padlocked everything... don't tell me..."

"I'm afraid so. You have to find the keys."

"Hey... What the... There are two padlocks per cuff. What kind of gear is that?

"I know, right. It was a way to extend her pleasure, I suppose."

Mei was probably ticklish because she wiggled quite a bit when I was feeling her feet. But why was she not talking? I slid my hands down her head to check if she gagged herself, and...

"Oh, my God! WHAT IS THAT?"

"Hehe... I have to admit. Your new friend is a bit extreme."

"Seriously, what is it? Her head... that is not leather or anything. It's like a hard helmet or something."

"Yep."

I wasn't too sure what I was feeling. I never heard of such a thing. A hard shell hood entirely covered mei's head and face. From what I could tell, it was a two-piece mask. On one side, there were hinges, and on the other side and top, there were small rectangular metal blocks, probably some sort of locks. I didn't understand how they were working. There were not a lot of features on her face, but there was a small rectangular opening at the mouth level. At least she could breathe.

"Miles? Why is she not talking?"

"She put a gag in her mouth and earplugs in her ears before locking the mask over her head."

"This is so extreme! Are you sure she is ok?"

"Yes, she keeps giving me the signal that she is enjoying herself. Tap on her shoulder twice... let's see if she gives us a thumbs up. Yep... She is okay."

"Now get to work else she is going to be stuck like this forever. She said to keep the mask for last."

I made a couple of trips to my piles of keys and brought them all back next to Mei. It was going to be hard; she used all kinds of different padlocks. It took a very long time but gradually managed to open one lock here and there. The first thing that I managed to liberate was one of her legs, the right one. That made her moans quite a bit. She was probably all cramped. Her left arm was next, and it fell on the floor like an overcooked noodle.

"The time is 9:13 pm."

"Miiiles... Help me! I still have two padlocks to remove for her arm and one on her leg. I'm starving too."

"Well, take a break and come eat a little something. Mei is fine. She keeps giving us the okay signal. Come, I made you a sandwich."

I rubbed her body a bit with my hands and tapped her shoulder twice while holding her hand, and she gave me a thumbs up. Was she really okay after three hours of strict bondage? I made my way to the kitchen, where Miles gave me my plate. I sat on the stool and started to nibble.

"You aren't too bored?" I asked.

"It's okay. You girls have fun. But I want you now. Seeing you playing with her like this for so long is making me too horny."

"I would not mind some sex either, but, we can't leave Mei like this. Let's free her first, and then you can fuck me. If you help me and it will go faster, you know."

"Nope. She said I couldn't assist. And what would prevent us from making love while she is tied up? Nothing."

"What about morality? If we start fucking, we will be at it for hours... "

"So?"

"Miles... you are a pervert. We can't do that to her. Alright, I'm finishing this sandwich and going back to work... AANNNGH!"

Miles just cupped my pussy with his hand... That felt so good. He kissed me, draining all my willpower on top of incapacitating me. He unzipped my crotch and began to finger me rather aggressively, not to my displeasure. He fired me up like a race car engine... then he just walked away.

"Alright, Alex. Go save your friend. Let me know if you need anything from me, okay?"

"Miles! You are a monster!"

"I know! That is why you like me so much."

With my pussy throbbing of desire, I managed to finish my sandwich and went back to Mei. I knelt next to her; she had rolled to her side, trying to get relief because she still had one arm attached to her opposite leg. It was probably not very comfortable. I rubbed her belly and rolled her back to it. I checked on the floor for my sorted piles of keys and...

"MEI! No! You rolled around all over my keys! We will never get you out of this if you keep doing that!"

"The time is 9:32 pm."

I had to free her soon. This activity was becoming ridiculous. There were way too many keys to deal with. I quickly sorted through them again; I knew which ones were just not good, that was about three-quarters of them but still... It was going to take some more time.

Two times while I was trying to finish my job, Miles showed up and fingered me some more. My clit was on fire, and I couldn't manage to calm down... and Mei did the same too with her free hand; she reached my crotch and tried to finger me as well when she discovered my zip was down. Were they all against me tonight? Didn't she want to get free? She wasn't helping.

Click!

I heard her remaining arm and leg falling to the carpet, and Mei let a long moan out. I did it! She was free even if she still had a cuff around her ankle. She rolled to her back and kept moaning. I rested my hands on her belly and called Miles.

"I did it! She is free... Come here. You can take her helmet off now."

"Good job, Squeaky. Hey... she still has one cuff on her ankle."

"You are shitting me, right?"

"Nope... She said everything must be off before phase 3."

"Miles! My fingers are exhausted... Come on, let's end this."

I pressed my watch button again.

"The time is 10:27 pm."

"What? That late already. Miles..."

"No. Mei said no. You almost finished your job. Don't give up now."

I groaned at his bossy attitude. I was tired of trying keys. I grabbed another from the good pile and inserted it in the last lock, totally depressed. Self-bondage was not that fun anymore. I let a long sigh out and turned the key.

Click!

"Wait! What?... Did it just open? No way!"

I sensed around with my fingers and, indeed, the last lock was open. I took it off and undid the last ankle cuff and threw it away.

"MILES! I DID IT!"

"Already? Wow... You got lucky on that last one!"

I climbed on top of Mei and started to hug her really hard. She returned the hug and patted my back. Apparently, she was happy for me too. I kind of wanted to kiss her, but her helmet prevented me from doing so. I ran my fingers on the locks, trying to see if I could understand how they worked, but I had trouble figuring it out. Once more, she slid her hand to my crotch, distracting me from rescuing her.

Just as I was going to scold her, I felt two manly hands grabbing my hips and lifting my butt. I was chest on chest with Mei, and Miles decided that it was the right time to enjoy me.

"Miles..."

"You two look so cute like this... I can't wait any longer. You've been torturing me for the past 4 hours."

"Hehe. Oh, so you are not hiding anymore? Mr. Voyeur. Alright, you better make me cum after all that teasing."

I was pleased. I managed the key challenge, and now I was awesomely rewarded by Miles, who was pushing me to the edge, and Mei, stuck under me, knew exactly what was happening. She played with my body while I was getting pounded from behind. Removing her mask didn't seem that much of a priority anymore. My judgment was gone.