The Sun in Her Sky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might think, given how great my climax felt, that I'd spend the entire weekend riding her face to one come after another. But I restrained myself, continuing to hold Becca at a comfortable emotional and physical distance. There was no cuddling under the covers at night, no holding hands, no affectionate hugs when no one was looking. But I did implement a few changes.

It was a shock for my girl on Monday morning when I dressed her without panties. I told her – with a warm hug from Kind Gwen – her sweet pussy belonged to me now, and I wanted to be able to caress it whenever I chose to. I could see in her eyes that she wanted to protest, but instead she blushed and said it was okay, as long as no one else could see.

And that was that. She never wore panties again, unless there was a reason like a heavy-flow day, but those were once or twice-per-month exceptions. And I still put her in the G-string thong every now and then because I enjoyed the way it looked on her, but that usually happened when we were alone in my bedroom.

I also started slowly eroding her self-sufficiency; doing for her the things she used to do for herself. Just small things individually, but when combined they served to increase her dependence on me. I didn't let her do chores – she would sit or stand nearby and watch me do them. When we went out to the movies or dinner with my friends, I would order for Becca without bothering to consult her. I carried her wallet in my purse. I kept her pussy smooth, shaving it myself every couple of days as she sat up on the bathroom counter, legs spread wide.

And I brushed her long, beautiful black hair at night, on those nights where she didn't wash it. I enjoyed doing it – I'd always loved her hair, even when I hadn't liked anything else about her. I guess I'd always been a little envious of it too; I'd never have the patience for hair that long.

After a month it had evolved into a little ritual. Becca would shower before bed, then would return to the bedroom wearing just a towel. I'd meet her inside the door, kiss her tenderly on the forehead, then take the towel, leaving her naked. I'd fold the towel and put it on a plastic milk crate beside my bunk. I'd sit on my bunk, she'd sit on the crate with her back to me, and I'd begin. I set up a mirror across from us so I could enjoy the sight of her naked body as I worked. I was always gentle, working a comb through her hair in stages to get all the tangles out before picking up a bristle brush and giving it a proper brushing.

Angry Gwen was never present during the hair ritual, and it soon became a 'safe space' for Becca. As I brushed I could feel her relax, her breathing deepened, she closed her eyes her face became serene. My fingertips would gently caress her neck as I gathered her hair and it would draw an appreciative sigh from my girl.

I usually brushed her in silence, but eventually I decided to use the time to explore my girl's thoughts and reinforce her training. As I was combing and brushing, I spoke to her in a low, Kind Gwen voice, my lips close to her ear.

"Does that feel good?"

"It does," she replied in a whisper.

"You've got lovely hair. I love brushing it."

"I love it, too."

"It's sexy having you naked in front of me. Do you feel sexy?"

"Yeah."

"Do you like being naked for me?"

"I love it."

"Does it turn you on?"

"Yeah, it does," she said, nodding at the same time.

"I thought you looked great at school today."

"Thanks."

"How did it feel to be naked under your skirt?"

She paused. "A little scary, but also sexy."

I leaned closer to her ear. "I wanted to touch your pussy in Physics today."

"Mmm...I would love that."

"You like me touching your pussy." It was a statement.

"I love it."

"Even in school?"

"Yeah, when no one can see."

I was quiet for a few moments.

"I could see your nipples pressing through your shirt all day. It was driving me crazy."

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to touch them."

"I'd love that."

"In school?"

"In secret, yeah."

"I'd pinch them and make them hard."

"Mmm. Yes, please."

"Everyone would see those hard nipples and know you were horny for me."

"Oooh."

"How would you feel when people saw those hard nipples?"

"Embarrassed, but sexy too."

"Do you like feeling that way?"

"Yeah, I think so. If it's for you."

"Ask me to make your nipples hard at school, Becca."

"Please make my nipples hard at school," she said, without hesitation. I could hear her breath coming faster. I continued to brush her slowly.

"Ask me to touch your pussy at school."

"I want you to touch my pussy at school. Please?"

"Ask me to spank your bare bum at school."

She gasped and I could feel her shiver. "Please...spank my bare bum at school."

"What else can I do to you at school?"

"Kiss me?"

"Where should I kiss you?" I whispered.

"Anywhere you want."

"Your lips?"

"Yes."

"Your perfect, little tits?"

"Oh yes."

"Lower?"

"Oh yeah."

"That sweet pussy?"

She was panting now. "Yes. Yes, please."

"Ask me."

"Please kiss...my pussy...in school."

I continued brushing, in no hurry to finish. Her responses painted the picture of a girl who was sexy, submissive and obedient, even in the face of possible humiliation. I had done well so far, for an amateur.

"Are you wet right now, Becca?"

"Yes."

"Horny?"

"Oh yes...SO horny."

"Eager to come?"

"Yes...please?"

"Are you going to touch yourself?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I'm not allowed. You said I shouldn't"

"Who's allowed to touch you?"

"Only you," she said.

"Why only me?"

"Because it's your gift...your special gift to me. It ruins it if I touch myself."

"Mmm. That's right," I said, pleased that she still remembered. I'd fed her that line the morning after I'd first come on her face. After all, I wanted her dependent on me for ALL her sexual pleasure. It was a powerful tool.

"Um...could you?"

"Could I what?"

"You know...make me come."

"I'm not finished brushing you yet."

"After?"

"I guess it's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Feels like a long time."

"That's not a complaint, I hope?" I kept my tone light and non-threatening – Angry Gwen wasn't allowed here.

"No, never! I was just... mentioning it. I'm not complaining." I could hear a tinge of anxiety in her voice and I suppressed a satisfied smile. My girl was well-trained.

"I guess you've been a good girl this week, haven't you?"

"Yes, very good." Most eighteen year-olds would bristle when a classmate praised them for being a "good girl". Becca had come to receive it as a reassuring compliment from her so-called lover.

"And what do I get in return if I make you come?"

"I'll make you come too."

I was silent as I continued to brush.

Becca gave a quiet, resigned sigh. "Please can I lick your pussy?"

"It bothers you to ask properly?"

"No...I'll get used to it."

"Okay. Say it again."

"Please can I lick your pussy?" Dutiful, not enthusiastic.

I set the brush down on my bed, then leaned forward and kissed the top of her head. "All done."

"Thank you for brushing me."

"I enjoy brushing your beautiful hair. It's really lovely." I stroked her hair and shoulders as I spoke.

I could see her contented smile in the mirror. She truly savoured Kind Gwen's compliments.

"Please...can I lick your pussy?" she asked again, and at last it sounded like a heartfelt request. She wasn't perfect yet, but it had only been six weeks, after all. Patience.

I smiled at her and gave her a quick wink in the mirror.

"Ankles," I said. In seconds I was treated to the sight of my girl's eagerly presented, naked rear end and smooth-shaven sex as she eagerly clutched her ankles. I could already smell her arousal in the air.

She wasn't perfect yet, but she was moving quickly in that direction.

*

End-of-June exams were just three weeks away, and Becca's transformation was beyond anything I would have imagined. Next school year we'd both be at college in Toronto, sharing an off-residence apartment, and that's where stage two of my plan could really get started. Once I got her away from parents, away from our peer group and all alone in a big city, my plan make her completely mine could kick into high gear. I could hardly wait!

With plenty of help from Kind Gwen and Angry Gwen, I had trained her to the point where disobedience rarely occurred to her anymore. She didn't complain. She didn't question. She didn't hesitate. I kept raising the stakes, testing her, pitting her obedience to me against her pride, her dignity, modesty, even her common sense. Obedience to me always won out.

I took her to the mall one Saturday in early June, dressed in a beige six-button trench coat that fell to mid-thigh and sported a thick belt that tied around her narrow waist to give her a lovely shape. The weather was a little cool for sandals, but I had a brown pair that looked so good on her I figured it was worth a little discomfort. We'd be indoors most of the time anyway.

Underneath the coat she was naked. Naked, and freshly shaved. If you looked closely you'd be able to see the faint outline of her nipples even through the thicker fabric of the coat. The bottom hem of the coat fastened with a snap, so walking didn't carry too much risk of exposure, provided she was careful. But if she got careless, everyone nearby would get a good look at her lovely charms.

When told her what she'd be wearing, she blushed but merely nodded her head. On the half-full bus to the mall we got seats at the back. The hem of the coat rode up to the top of her thighs when she sat, and I was glad she sat on the back of the coat and didn't put her slit directly on the dirty seat. I leaned over and whispered to her.

"I can almost see that pretty pussy."

She just nodded, blushed and tugged uselessly at the bottom of the coat.

"Knees wider."

She nudged them a little wider, and that was good enough. I was sure she'd have splayed them obscenely if I'd told her to, but I didn't want to get kicked off the bus.

I put my lips close to her ear. "You're going to grab your ankles for me at the mall."

She turned to look at me, and her eyes reflected only yearning, hope and lust. "Really?"

I just smiled. "How long has it been?"

"Two...almost three weeks." Her breath was already coming more quickly. I'd been restricting how often she got release, enjoying the effect denial was having on her libido and attentiveness. Her tongue could do amazing things between my legs when driven by unfulfilled lust.

"Your long wait is almost over."

"Oh, thank you."

"Close your eyes," I whispered.

She closed them. Her lips were parted; she was breathing through her mouth now.

"Imagine us going into American Fashion. It's not really busy, but there are a few people there. We go to the back, where the sales racks are. Can you picture it?"

She nodded.

"When we're there, behind the racks, I tell you to grab your ankles. What do you do?"

She let out a shuddering breath. "I do it."

"Right there, with all those people around?"

"Yes."

"Mmm. And what happens next, Becca?"

Her heavy breathing was audible now. "You...spank me."

"Hard or soft?"

"Soft."

"Is that how you like to be spanked? Soft?"

"Yes...or maybe a little bit hard. Not too hard."

I couldn't resist giving her a quick kiss on the ear. "How many times do I spank you?"

"Ten. Ten times." I saw her hips squirming on the seat. "I count them out loud."

"And then what happens?"

"You touch my pussy. From behind."

"And how does that make you feel?"

"So awesome...I love you touching me. I love it more than anything."

"Can you feel me, Becca? Can you feel my fingers between your legs, when you concentrate?"

She gasped and squeezed her thighs together. "Yes...I can feel them."

"It's been a long time, and it feels so good,"

"Yes. I love that feeling."

"Open your eyes," I said.

She opened them and looked at me. Her lust was easy to read.

"Are you wet?" I asked. I knew, but I wanted to hear it from her.

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"My pussy is wet."

"Just a little bit?"

"A lot."

"Do you like having a wet pussy?"

"I love it."

"Mmm. Good girl." I kissed her on the cheek, then looked out the window at the passing scenery.

A few moments passed as she squeezed and squirmed next to me. Finally she tapped my arm gently. In public, she needed to get permission if she wanted to speak unprompted. So well-trained! I turned back to see her eyes begging me. It was a beautiful sight.

"You can speak," I said.

"Were you serious...about what you said?"

"Why? Are you eager to grab your ankles in American Fashion?"

"I...I really need to come." Somehow even her whisper carried a pleading tone.

"So is that a yes?"

She nodded, beet red.

"But it doesn't have to be American Fashion, does it? It could be any store, right?"

"Yeah."

"Say it."

She swallowed. "I'll grab my ankles in any store."

"Tell me why."

"So that you'll let me come."

"What if it's just because I say so? Will you do it even if I don't let you come?"

"Oh, please let me come."

"What if I don't?"

She gave a low moan. "I'll still do it."

"Just because I say so?"

She nodded.

"Say it."

"I'll grab my ankles just because you say so."

I smiled at her and kissed her again. "Be a good girl and we'll see what happens."

She gave another quiet moan and continued to squirm in her seat but was silent for the rest of the ride. When we got off the bus at the mall, the wet spot on the back of her coat was truly impressive, as was the depth of her blush when she realized it.

Of course, I didn't want us to get arrested, so in-store nudity wasn't really an option. Maybe she knew this at some level, or maybe she thought I was serious. When we walked up to American Fashion she gave a whimper of anticipation, which became a frustrated groan when we continued on past it.

Instead I led her down a maintenance hallway to the breastfeeding station. My friend who worked at the mall had told me about it in passing, and I'd been imagining using it ever since. It was a little room for women who didn't want to breastfeed out in the main mall. Nice lighting, comfy seating, a baby-changing counter and, best of all, a lockable door. Perfect for my purposes.

I locked it once we were inside and turned to face Becca. She was already breathing hard, her eyes eager. She knew why we were there.

I leaned casually against the counter and let a few moments pass. I could almost feel her excitement vibrating in the air. Finally I held out my hand.

"Give me your coat."

She quickly undid the belt and unbuttoned the trench coat. Her hands were trembling so badly I wondered if she'd rip off the buttons. She handed it to me and stood bared and ready.

"Sandals too," I said. In moments she was fully nude in front of me.

I regarded her calmly for half a minute. Her lusty scent was already thick in the small room.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"So hot...I need this so bad."

"Do you like being naked in the mall?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I love being naked in the mall."

"Put your hands on your head."

She breathed an impatient sigh as she realized I planned to take my time, but stacked her hands on top of her head. I looked her up and down, perfectly satisfied by what I saw. Beautiful, slim, desperate, naked, shaved and obedient. I still had a ways to go, but I had done a good job so far. Seeing her like that brought my own arousal to a boil.

I stepped forward and took her fat nipples in my fingers, then rolled them firmly, bringing a quiet gasp. Looking down into her eyes I gave her a warm smile.

"You've been a good girl for me lately?"

"Yes! Very good."

"What makes you a good girl?"

She was panting now. "I follow the rules."

"Whose rules?"

"Yours."

"Mmm. Yes, you do. What else?"

"I carry your stuff to school."

"Yes, every day."

"And massage your feet."

"Do you like my feet?"

"Oh, yes. You have beautiful feet. And...I lick your pussy," she said, breathing like she'd run a marathon.

"You're really good at it now."

"Thank you."

"If you had to choose, would you rather lick my pussy or grab your ankles?"

She hesitated, torn between giving the true answer and the correct answer.

"Please...I need to come. Please?"

I increased the strength of my grip on her nipples. Not painfully, just enough to get her attention.

"That's not a proper answer."

"I'll...I'll always lick your pussy."

"Even if it means you have to wait longer?"

"PLEASE let me come."

"We'll see. Get on your knees." I let go of her nipples and she quickly knelt, hands still on her head.

I slowly bent and untied one sneaker, than the other and slid them off one by one.

"Is the floor hurting your knees?"

"Only a bit. It's fine."

I reached up under my skirt and eased down my cotton panties, not at all surprised to find them damp. With Becca around I felt a near-constant, low-level arousal. She was an aphrodisiac.

"You made me wet," I said, holding up my panties for her to see.

"Please let me lick your pussy," she said, needing no prompting. In fact, she sounded absolutely desperate to do it. What a difference a few weeks can make!

"Knees wider," I said, and she immediately obeyed. "And you can take your hands off your head."

"Can I please lick you?"

"Soon, Becca. Is your pussy wet and desperate?"

"Yes! Oh, yes. So wet. Please?"

"You need to come?"

She nodded vigorously.

"Lick my pussy. If you're dripping on the floor by the time I come, I'll let you grab your ankles for me."

I stepped forward. She crouched lower and put her hands on her knees, tilting up her chin so her mouth and tongue would be at a good angle. Not comfortable for her, but I'm sure she was used to it. She usually licked me on her knees, while I stood. Being able to look down on her eager, appreciative eyes as she serviced my slit was an indescribable rush for me.

Her skills had come a long way since that first time, and she knew from frequent practice where to lick, how much pressure to apply, when to add more saliva, when to focus on my clit and when to back off and tease. In this case she was taking her time, drawing it out, giving her leaky sex the chance to drool its juices onto the floor.

Unfortunately for her, even her leisurely pace was too good to stall me for long, and when she felt my fingers in her hair, pulling her against my pussy, she knew it was time to bring me off. A few moments later I was enjoying a warm, quivering orgasm against her soft lips and tongue. I let off a contented sigh as I stepped back.

"Hands on your head," I said, feeling mellow and satisfied. She obeyed immediately.

I took my time drying my pussy with the facial tissue provided in the room, then slid my panties back on and began tying my shoes. When I stood, fully dressed, Becca was looking up at me with watery, pleading eyes. I could see her body shivering and I knew it wasn't from the cold. Three weeks of denial was probably her limit, I supposed. She didn't look like she'd be able to last much longer. Good to know – I made a mental note.

I crouched in front of her and examined the floor to see whether she'd get her orgasm after all. Between her legs was a glistening spot of wetness more than half an inch wide, with a thin filament of clear, syrupy arousal still dangling from her swollen labia in mid-drip. I looked up into her eyes and gave her a proud smile.

"You leaked all over the floor, my horny little girl."

"Oh, thank you. I need this so much. Please..."

"Ankles."

"Oh, God, yes." In three seconds she was bent double, knees straight, feet shoulder-length apart, pushing her smooth sex out towards me.