The Sun in Her Sky Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So the reason you never invited me over..."

"Right. I was nervous about how you'd react to Becca."

Elaine didn't know whether to be horrified, intrigued or...aroused? Different parts of her were pulling in different directions.

"So, is Becca happy?"

Gwen considered the question for a few moments, then shrugged.

"I can't honestly say. She has a lot of what she loves and very little of what she hates. That's one definition of happiness, right?"

Elaine was quiet again, seeing her ex-girlfriend in a new light but still not sure what to make of it. Gwen had finally been honest about her situation...that counted for something. She hadn't pulled any punches. She'd shared something deeply personal, something extremely important to her.

On the other hand, her behaviour toward Becca had been manipulative, deceitful and selfish.

But ONLY towards Becca...Gwen had always been loving, considerate and thoughtful towards Elaine. And hadn't Becca brought some of it upon herself by abdicating her responsibility for self-determination?

"Anyway, I'm sorry for waiting this long to tell you. I get that it's a lot to digest. You're probably going to need some time..." Gwen said.

"Yeah, I think so. This...is a lot. You'll have to give me some time."

Gwen stood up, took Elaine's hands and gave them an affectionate squeeze.

"I meant what I said. I love you and I want you, now and always. Give me a call if you want to talk more."

Elaine nodded and walked Gwen to the door.

"Drive safe out there. I'll be in touch."

The two embraced briefly, then Gwen stepped out and Elaine locked the door behind her.

She poured herself another cup of tea and sat in the booth, deep in thought...

**

The End.

**

Author's footnote:

This completes the main 'Gwen-Becca' arc of the story. I'm wondering if anyone would enjoy a new Elaine-Gwen-Becca sequel, or if I should leave it as-is. Please leave me your thoughts on the matter...