The Sun on my Skin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gives a slight frown. "It is cold out here," she points out.

"Sorry, I'm just thinking of where to go. Do you want a drink or something to eat?" Fuck this; I'm not looking for a date, am I? "Or... we could go back to my place."

"Okay," she replies, returning to the same carefree, matter-of-fact tone that she used earlier. "Which way, Tina?"

"Oh, we'll need to catch a bus. This way..."

The bus is surprisingly crowded, at least when we first board it, with several couples and groups sat or stood. We make our way upstairs where it is a little less busy and manage to find an empty seat.

Andi and I don't talk but she seems happy to be pressed up against me as we sit side-by-side. As the bus lurches around a bend, her hand grabs my knee for support and, when her hand stays there, I wonder if I won't be her first female lover. It would certainly explain her easy acceptance of my interest in her.

A few stops further and the bus abruptly empties: we're close to the entertainment complex that finally opened a couple of months ago, with various bars and restaurants, a cinema, a tenpin bowling alley and a nightclub. Andi stands and suggests we move to sit at the back as the now almost empty bus pulls away again. We change seats and now I wonder if she's worried about people seeing her.

The silence between us resumes and while she seems happy about it, I feel awkward and uncomfortable. "So, what's Andi short for?" I ask at last, simply for something to say. "Andrea?" I suggest and she looks at me and smiles.

"It would have been easier at school if it was," she replies. "In fact, it's Andromeda."

"Oh, that's... unusual," I manage. My mind pictures her with two very hippy parents, or maybe just a Mum, wearing a caftan with flowers in her hair.

"I bet you think my parents were some new-age weirdoes?" she asks and I can tell my face betrays me by the look in her eyes. "Yeah, everyone always does. I suppose they are, in a way — weird, I mean — but not in, like, beards and long hair and flowers and drugs way; Dad's an astronomer and Mum had this thing for classical mythology, so.... Andromeda. It's good I don't have a brother or he'd have probably been named Orion or Perseus."

"I suppose he'd have called himself Percy, though that's not much better," I join in her gentle laughter. I wonder about her use of the word 'had' when talking about her Mum — has her Mum lost interest in Greek mythology or something more significant? — but now is not the time to ask. "Andi suits you though," I tell her.

We lapse into silence once more. "So, what about you? I mean you here, with me..." I ask eventually, wondering about the motivation for her decision.

"Um, well, I guess I just want to do things because I want to, you know? To try different things and not just do or not do stuff because it's expected or, god forbid, just because it's normal."

"So... tonight?" I ask, tentatively. "I mean, have you slept with other women?"

"No, actually. I've had girls, you know, show an interest in me but I've never, like, responded to the invitation before. Tonight, I decided that I wanted to see what it was like. That doesn't sound too, I don't know, weird, does it?"

"Well, if it is, I'm not going to complain," I tell her with a small chuckle, and lean in to kiss her. I feel her tense in surprise, possibly because we're in public, albeit at the back of an almost empty bus. However, Andi's hesitation is momentary and she responds readily, even reaching up to touch my cheek.

I do not prolong the kiss; we're nearly home and, besides, this was just a first adventure, a foray to see how willing this woman is, and her reaction was everything I could have hoped for.

The walk home is brisk and I think I can sense her excitement, which turns me on, a lot. As we near home, I slip my arm around her. "Andi, I ought to tell you that I have a sort of, well, not exactly a house rule but a... a habit, I guess," I tell her.

"What's that?"

"I don't wear clothes in the house." I watch to see her reaction.

"Okay," she replies as if this is nothing out of the ordinary; perhaps for her, it isn't. "So, do you, you know, to get undressed outside?" she asks, sounding a little intrigued.

"No!" I laugh. "Well, I could, but it's a bit cold for that. I normally strip in the hallway. So, you don't mind my being naked?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Okay. Do you ever strip off at home or, well, when sunbathing?" I ask. Given her earlier statement about never doing something because it was expected, I wondered what sort of things she'd tried.

"I dance naked in my bedroom sometimes," she smiles, "but not like around the house and never in public. Is it just at home or are you an actual nudist, Tina?"

"I'm not sure what constitutes an 'actual nudist' but, yes, I have been to a naturist resort, in Spain last year, with..." I almost say 'Jojo,' "a friend. It was after that I stopped wearing clothes indoors. So, when you're dancing naked, are you alone?" I ask and the very attractive vision of her unclad form dancing at she had at Quixote's appears in my imagination.

"Usually," she replies enigmatically as we walk up the short garden path and then climb the steps to my front door.

The warmth inside is welcome and I immediately remove my coat, shoes and socks before I begin undressing properly. Andi removes her hat and coat, hanging them next to mine, and then copies with her shoes and socks. She hesitates, watching me.

I unbutton a couple of the buttons at the top of my shirt before pulling it, and the t-shirt beneath, over my head. "You're not just doing this because I'm here, are you?" she asks as her fingers toy with the hem of her minidress.

"No, really I'm not. See this chair cluttering up the hallway? It isn't here as an art installation," I tell her as I quickly fold the shirts and place them on the seat of the chair. I'm not sure if she believes me. "Look, Andi, you don't have to strip, it's what I do. I understand that undressing, especially in a strange house with a woman that you've just met, isn't what you expected; I guess it's not what normally happens," I say, hoping to encourage her as I unclip my bra, revealing my boobs. She looks at me intently, trying to focus on my face but I see her eyes glance down a couple of times.

She begins lifting the hem of her dress and I smile encouragingly.

"O-kay," she says slowly and, just for a moment, I wonder if this is where she walks out; after a tiny hesitation, she gives a little shrug and begins pulling the mini-dress up and off. As her head reappears my now naked boobs are in her direct line of sight and I notice her lips press together, thinning momentarily; her first real sign of nervousness. However, I press on, hooking my thumbs into the waistband of my trousers and pushing them down.

She says nothing but evidently decides to hurry her undressing, though whether it is sudden desire, embarrassment at undressing in front of me or a determination to get it over with before her courage fails I cannot tell. Perhaps it's all of them.

As I place my panties down on the chair, I notice the way her clothes are draped haphazardly is a definite contrast to the tidy folding of mine on the seat. I look at Andi and there's a little pang as I remember Jojo on that first morning at the naturist resort, Aldea Naturista, when I surprised her in the bedroom as she was about to put on a pair of bikini briefs. Andi has that same air of determination as she fights the urge to cover boobs and pussy. Damn, am I going to spend my life forever being ambushed by memories of girlfriends and relationships past?

"So, what happens now?" Andi asks, breaking my reverie, "Do we go to bed and, you know..?"

"Would you prefer a drink first?" I ask with a smile. This young woman still intrigues me — the way she seems to want to follow her own path, living in the moment and up for whatever life throws her way — and I find myself attracted to her because of that.

"Uh, yeah, sure," she replies uncertainly. I suspect that she might feel less awkward going straight to bed. I'm trying to tell myself that I'm trying to make her first night with another woman special but the truth is that it's me: I find myself wanting this to be more than a 'wham, bam, thank you, Ma'am,' one-night stand. However, that also means being sensitive to her situation. I step closer to her and brush her hair from her face, my fingers lightly stroking her cheek as I do so. I lean in to kiss her lips softly and I can feel the warmth of her body radiating against me.

"Or we could go to bed..." I let the suggestion hang there. With a slight hesitation, her arm reaches around me, drawing us closer and she kisses me back.

"Yeah, I think that would be cool," she tells me as our lips part.

Taking her hand, I lead the way, pushing open the door to the bedroom, glad that I'd left it tidy, though the duvet is still turned down where I left it this morning. I hadn't been sure I'd bring someone back tonight but I had hoped that maybe...

As Andi enters the room, I turn to take both her hands so I'm walking backwards, towards the bed. I sense nervousness and curiosity and, from the slight colouring of her cheeks, some excitement too. Good. I'll need to take the lead, of course, and seducing a woman to her first experience of lesbian lovemaking is wonderfully arousing, but I'd never want to make someone do something they really didn't want to do.

The backs of my legs touch the bed and suddenly, with a little laugh, Andi pulls her hands from mine and gives me a shove, making me topple back to bounce on the mattress. I laugh and pull myself further onto the bed. However, before I can reach out to invite her to join me, Andi surprises me again, clambering onto the bed and straddling me across my hips. Her fingers slide into my hair either side of my head and she is kissing me — not soft, tentative first kisses but ones full of lust and desire as her tongue thrusts into my mouth.

She kisses me hard as I respond happily and eagerly. Her right hand leaves my hair to grasp my boob, kneading and squeezing excitedly. This is very different from the nervous curiosity I expected from her but different in a very good way.

I respond by reaching around her hips to grasp her bum, my fingers pressing into the taught, rounded flesh and I pull her even tighter against me as I push my hips up to feel the heat of her excited womanhood on my skin. She squirms, smearing warm dampness on me. I bring my right hand between us, reaching down to find her opening. Andi gasps as my fingers play over the swollen edges of her labia. "Okay?" I check as our mouths part momentarily.

"Uh, yes; I want you to stick your lezzie fingers up my cunt!" she exclaims, making me grin; how can I refuse such a demand?

Two fingers slide easily into her hot and very wet interior. She is oozing girl cream to the point of dripping, as I feel it trickling between my fingers. "Do you always leak this much?" I ask, teasingly.

"Yeah, mostly... when I get, like, really horny." I feel her press down, forcing my fingers deeper as if to prove how aroused she is.

"Andi, I want to eat you out, eat that dripping cunt of yours!" I tell her, filled with a sudden desire to feel my mouth flooded with her copious juices.

"For real? Yeah, I'd like that." Without hesitation, she knee-walks up my body to plant her pussy over my face. I admire the way her pussy gapes slightly to reveal a deeper red, with glistening, slightly milky droplets on the surrounding lips. I wriggle a little to bring my mouth into position and I can feel my own aroused excitement at the anticipation of tasting the succulent flesh above me. Andi, however, is in no mood for further delay as she presses her cunt against my mouth, smearing my nose, lips and cheeks.

I thrust my tongue out, pushing it into her sex, twisting and probing. I tip my head back, opening my mouth to thrust as deep as I can. It also frees my nose so I can breathe and the smell and taste are suddenly intense and glorious. I clasp her thighs as I burrow my mouth into her, slurping and gulping every trickle and droplet that finds its way past my lips.

I move my head so my mouth and tongue can explore her cunt fully, its length and depth and the hard stud of her clitoris at the top. All the time her juices ooze, and she squirms and grinds whenever I do something she particularly likes.

"Ahhhh-uuhhhhh-ahhhh-ummmm." Andi starts to mewl and moan and begins rhythmically rocking her hips to rub her sopping pussy against my mouth; she must be getting close and I do my best to match the rhythm she is setting. However, this doesn't stop my face from becoming increasingly slathered in her creaminess.

I feel her thigh muscles tense and she gives a strangled cry as she begins to shudder and her vaginal muscles clamp tight, pushing my tongue out. I lick at the outer lips as her orgasm claims her. Then, as she starts to relax, I am treated to a little, unexpected bonus: a little spurt of her sticky juice flows over my lips, which I open hastily so as not to miss out on this treat. I am still licking my lips and swallowing as Andi topples to the right with a satisfied sigh.

I turn my head to look at her as she lies with her eyes closed, a contented look on her face. I guess she enjoyed my efforts but I want more than just a guess: I want to know. "Good?" I ask.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah, your tongue is really good!" She smiles and opens her eyes. I lean in to kiss her. "Your face is all wet," she laughs.

"I know; I wonder whose fault that is?"

"Yeah, sorry. I do get, like, a bit drippy down there."

"I'm absolutely not complaining, Andi; I loved it." I move closer until our lips are almost touching; I plant a brief, soft, Andi-flavoured kiss on her lips. Her tongue darts out, tasting. As I move closer again, she responds and we kiss fully and deeply this time. I am still very aroused and unsatisfied so the feel of her hand on my boob once again is very welcome.

She abruptly pulls away and sits up, and I open my eyes, worried that she's suddenly regretting this and intends to leave. However, her move is so she can reach between my legs to run her fingers over the smooth skin of my mound. I open my legs in encouragement; not, I suspect, that she really needs any as her fingers slide down and two digits slip into me without hesitation, plunging to their full length. She is clearly not going for any slow build-up here.

I splay my legs wide, giving her full access. If she's not one for slow and sustained then the quick might as well be as intense as possible. Her next two thrusts make soft shlup sounds as her hand squelches into my now gaping pussy. I can feel her fingers deep inside me.

The rhythm of her pumping is suddenly broken and her fingers withdraw completely. They do not re-enter but instead slide along the length of my swollen, sensitive labia and on down, across my perineum to stroke my bum hole. The unexpected touch makes me tingle and I give a shiver of pleasure. This evidently encourages her, as she draws her hand back up, running her fingers in the groove of my pussy; then down again, repeating the first movement. This time, however, she surprises me by pressing on my now greased rear opening and I feel a subtle penetration that makes me gasp.

"You like?" she asks.

"Uh, yes... I think so." She nods with an approving, slightly mischievous, smile, and presses a bit harder, nudging her finger a fraction deeper, before running her fingers back up, going deeper into my pussy this time. As her hand descends again I know what's coming and so I'm not surprised when her finger presses into my arsehole. I feel the ring of muscles reflexively tighten and try to will them to relax.

After a moment or two, it works but her hand is already travelling back up again. When her hand descends the next time, I'm ready as, sure enough, her finger enters my arse again, more easily this time and certainly more pleasurably. I'm not sure but it feels like she's got the length of her short fingernail inside me. I've had girlfriends caress my bum hole before, but never this... fingering. I wonder if this is something Andi likes having done to her? It feels unexpectedly good, so I guess I've been missing out.

Her routine continues. After her previous haste and impulsiveness, she is unexpectedly, and thankfully, patient. Nevertheless, it isn't long before the touch of her hand against my bum tells me that she has the full length of her finger inside me. This time, however, there is no withdrawal. Instead, she gently wriggles her finger and it feels like... well, like nothing I've ever felt before but amazing nonetheless. A moment later, I feel my pussy being penetrated as two fingers of her other hand slide in. She begins pumping, slowly and steadily.

"Oh, fuck; that feels incredible!" I gasp. "Fuck me, Andi; make me cum!"

Andi gives a little laugh, continuing as I raise my knees, spreading myself wide open to help and encourage her. Already, the first trembling spasm of my orgasm is beginning. Andi continues and, a minute later, my climax crashes through me, making me cry out. I feel her finger slip from my arse, but whether this is her withdrawing or my convulsing muscles forcing her out, I do not know.

I savour the intensity and release of the orgasm because, while masturbation is nice, it's not the same as being with a lover. I am still breathing heavily, the final tingling waves of my climax ebbing away, as I feel Andi move to lie alongside me as she pulls the duvet over us both.

"Thank you," I tell her as we cuddle together and I feel drowsy and content. Yeah, this is the other good bit of being with a lover...

PART II — An ending and a beginning

Saturday 14 November

I surface slowly from my deep sleep to the pleasant feeling of warmth beside me and the soft sound of breathing in the quiet darkness. Andi is lying on her side, facing away from me and still fast asleep. As consciousness returns, I feel the stirrings of anxiety. How will Andi react when she wakes? Will she regret sleeping with me? Was this a one-off experiment for her? Will she, could she, become my girlfriend? Will she...

Stop it! Have I learned nothing from my experiences with Jojo and Jan? I know almost nothing about her and here I am about to create a fantasy future with her. Better if this stays just a one-night thing and we say goodbye in the morning. Still, there is something about her, something intriguing and attractive, a sensuality that draws me and excites me. What if she is open to a gay relationship?

With a sigh I turn onto my side, my back to Andi, as I try to still my thoughts and quell the butterflies of excited infatuation in my stomach that will make sleep difficult if not impossible. The glowing figures of my alarm clock tell me that's it's just past five-thirty in the morning and I don't know if the day will be here too quickly or if it cannot come soon enough...

I must have dozed off again because when I open my eyes there is faint daylight glimmering around the curtains. Andi has sat up beside me, cute and sleep-tousled. "Morning," I say, trying to keep the spike of nervousness from my voice. I need to get a grip, find the straightforward, uncomplicated attitude to sex I've had with other one-night stands: it was fun, thank you and goodbye...

"Hi, Tina," she smiles and, unexpectedly, bends and kisses me. "I ought to get going. Can I, like, use your bathroom?"

"Uh, sure. It's on the left, across the hall." I gesture vaguely, disappointed that she's so keen to leave. "Can I get you a drink? Tea, coffee, some toast maybe..."

"Thanks, black tea would be good. Yeah, and some toast; I'm starving!"