The Super

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That you love me as deeply as I've fallen in love with you."

In his wildest imaginings he would have never dared to dream that she would ever want to know what had come to define his very being.

"Ashley, I have been hopelessly in love with you from the very first moments that we met."

She rose from her chair and gently pulled him up from his knees to stand beside her, and then brought her lips crushingly to his. She drove her tongue through to join his and led it on a slow sensuous dance as he wrapped his arms around her tightly. They swayed together like this until she finally broke her lips away, almost breathless.

"My beautiful, beautiful man" she intoned.

She began to slowly unbutton his shirt, having him shed it, then bade him to also remove his shoes and socks. Unzippering his pants she let them drop down and bid him step out of them before having him remove his under ones as well. He stood before her, naked, his impressive manhood rising in salute. And she thought it so very, very gorgeous, as was the rest of him. This was all the tribute she would ever want.

She stepped back to take off her own blouse, followed by her bra. She thrilled to his aching sigh. She slipped off her skirt and then ever so slowly slid down her lace panties, kicking them off. Moving the hassock aside she sat and lay back in her easy chair, giving him her most dazzling smile.

"You will be on your knees worshiping my feet ... and worshiping ME every day, Ezekiel" she assured him. "But that will always only be a prelude to something far more glorious." She opened her legs. "Take me, Ezekiel. Take me now."

Oh, that lovely, lovely color suffusing his face, to the very tips of his outsized ears. She so enjoyed bringing that forth. He cast his eyes to the floor.

"Ashley", he began. "I'm not sure I know how to do this right." He paused, abashed. "I'm a virgin."

She laughed. A delighted and in no way disparaging laugh. It quickly devolved to a joy filled smile.

"So am I" she said simply. "Let's learn how to do this together."

And they did.

Zeke had read enough to know at least how he should begin. He returned to his knees and carefully spread her legs wider and brought his face forward, inches away from her most precious portal. A face that could sink a thousand ships, but which Ashley now loved more than any other in the world.

He slowly slid his tongue out to lick some of her essence which had already seeped out from within, onto her outer lips. Her taste was sublime, one that he had never believed that he would ever experience. He took a long, long moment to savor it. A shimmy of her hips urged and emboldened him to move on. He extended his tongue to move along her crease, and then to delve within. He searched and explored every fold and recess, using her gasps and groans to mark and remember every spot that excited her the most, until he finally found her hidden treasure, which he unmercifully laved, driving her into a frenzy as she bucked and writhed and could no longer stop herself from crying out, "Now Zeke. I need you inside me. Now!"

Now forever obedient, he stood up and guided his manhood to her opening and entered her. His first slow stroke caused her some pain, but exquisitely so, and each stronger thrust after only brought greater and uninhibited exultation and bliss. As he plunged in and out more urgently and deeply, she knew without any doubt that her fantasy man was truly real, and he was taking her not only to unimaginable heights, but far beyond. As they rapidly approached the ultimate, she could sense him straining to hold himself back, waiting for her to be first. For him she would always be first, the one to lead. Her love for him now enveloped them ever more tightly.

"NOW. Come into me NOW" she screamed as she exploded in absolute ecstasy, and he swiftly followed with his own upon her command.

His cries joined her own in exhilaration, as the waters of their lives surged forth, his into her and hers around him, swirling and merging seemingly endlessly, as they both burst out from their self-imposed prisons, to come together into each other fully and freely as one, becoming an inviolate and complimentary whole which neither of them would ever now allow to be broken.

*****************

Later, as they lay together basking in the afterglow, ensconced in each other's arms in the topflight sanctuary of their dreams, Ashley knew that her days as a dominatrix were done. But she would always be a Domme. His Domme. Because that was what they both wanted and needed. She was so looking forward to playing with him. His body ... and his mind. They were going to have so much fun together.

And he would be her super. The super of her life, seeing to any and all of her deepest desires ... as she would take care of his own.

Because he was super.

Her Super Man

In every imaginable ... and beyond imaginable ways.