The Super Jock Sluts Ch. 02

Story Info
Mason is late for school and needs help from a friend.
5.5k words
4.59
7.9k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to SCwalkerxxx, sluttynaughtyjock, Danny Storm, dumbhornyjock, Bubblebuttluvr, and many others for the motivation, inspiration, and help with editing this chapter. - Sky


Wizard Academy for Gifted Young Men

As Mason landed behind the enormous private school, whose building encompassed two entire city blocks and stuck out amongst the glass and steel skyscrapers with its stone Art Deco architecture. He whipped out his phone again and sent a quick text to Sam: Hey could you let me borrow your extra uniform?

Sam's reply was quick: Sure. Meet me at my locker in five. :smiley face emoji:

Mason grinned, thankful that Sam didn't ask any more questions and slipped into the back of the building, making his way through the different hallways. It would've taken longer if the hallways were full of bustling students, but instead they were nearly empty except for a couple of underclassmen sneaking into supply closets, empty classrooms, and bathrooms for a quickie. Mason didn't judge because he could use a quickie too after that fight with Rope Burn, his hole was twitching and puckering, but had been mostly ignoring it so he could focus on not being any more late than he already was.

Just as Mason rounded the corner, he saw Sam there leaning against some lockers with his back to the hunky teen; he was a couple inches taller than Mason at 6'1" and much leaner in contrast to Mason's more bulkier physique. Still it was clear in the skimpy black, gold, and silver Wizard Academy uniform that he was physically strong and athletic. He had a head of fiery red hair that was so much more red than reddish-orange, it almost seemed like he dyed it; a pair of piercing, sharp emerald green eyes--accented by stylish glasses--drew anyone in and added to his dashing handsomeness and charm. He was friendly and extroverted, so it was clear how easily he was elected student body president.

Sam turned around with a grin on his lips, that it was easy to assume that the ginger teen was carefree and aloof, but he was smarter and more mischievous than he looked. To close friends they knew that Sam was a complete horndog, most of his horniness was directed at Mason and it offsetted the "golden boy" title he had unofficially obtained from the school's students and teachers. Still he never let any of it go to his head and remained one of the more nicer popular students.

The first thing that Mason noticed when Sam turned around was how heavy his best bro's cock was in the tight sheer short shorts. The waistline of the shorts were so low, Mason could see a full inch of shaved red pubes and the pale white base of Sam's thick cock. Even after how long they had known each other through their fathers, Mason was still blown away at the fact Sam's dick--when completely flaccid--hung and dangled at an astonishing nine inches with a hefty set of shaved balls. So it wasn't completely out of nowhere that Mason's jaw slightly dropped and he was so distracted, he missed what Sam was saying to him.

"Hey dude, did you hear what I said?" Sam asked, snapping and waving his hand in front of Mason's spaced out face.

Mason came back to reality with a bewildered "Uhhh what?" while Sam just chuckled and repeated his question: "I said, 'what happened to your uniform, that you needed a spare so bad?'"

Mason slowly glanced down at the red and blue costume covering his body and quickly rattled off a bullshit story to Sam.

"Well first, these are a new set of jogging gear that Ty bought for me and the story about my uniform is a little embarrassing to be honest..." Mason trailed off, hoping that Sam would let it be as he grabbed the back of his neck and rubbed it.

Sam stepped forward, still grinning with a smirk, still grinning with a smirk and slowly sliding a hand down his shorts to grip around the monster cock barely hiding underneath the shorts. Mason felt his face get warm when Sam moved closer, the twitch in between his cheeks getting worse while a ping of pain coursed through his blue balls.

Sam used a free hand to grab Mason's shoulder and leaned over slightly to say to him, "I mean it can't be more embarrassing than that time your dad and big bro found us 'helping each other out' a week ago?"

Mason replied, "That was pretty embarrassing and my dad was super pissed, I mean seeing your son on his back and moaning like a slut, as his best bro is close to fisting his tight jockpussy--I think would make anyone fucking angry."

"True, true...still I know you liked it." Sam chuckled again, moving the hand down to Mason's ass and gripping the fleshy globe, like he was palming a basketball.

Mason groaned lowly, unable to disagree with him, "Okay you're right...okay so what happened was that I was jogging to school with my uniform in my backpack--I stopped to take a drink and this other dude came up near me and started to chat me up."

"And he was really buff, dude, built like a fucking Mack truck and must've been running for awhile, because he was sweating like crazy and I could smell the musk off of him, but god he had the biggest dick I had ever seen stuffed in his joggers!"

Sam's eyebrow rose at that and moved to make a comment, but was cut off by Mason's quick edit to his previous statement, "Sorry one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen haha!"

Sam was satisfied and resumed his massage of Mason's ass cheek, to wordlessly tell the shorter hunk to continue on with the story.

"So we were just chatting and I swear I saw his cock get bigger, so I acted like I needed another drink from the water fountain while keeping an eye on his crotch--and I swear to God dude! His cock snaked down his leg, while I pretending to drink and was poking out of his pant leg--it was so fucking hot dude!" Mason exclaimed with a smile, making sure to move his hands about as he went on with the story.

"And you know me, I was making sure to point my buns in his direction and I think I was really causing some problems for him. I started to feel bad so I asked if he needed any help with his 'situation'," Mason put up air quotes and then resumed the story. "He was a little nervous and turned to blush, I knew he wanted it because he just pulled his pants down right there out in the open and I went to town on his cock bro."

Sam's hand was gripping Mason's ass with a little more power, squeezing it tightly and then letting it rest there in his palm, before giving it a shake and then a hefty smack--causing Mason to briefly pause during his story and momentarily lose focus.

"I must have been sucking his dick for five minutes, because I just couldn't get him to cum and I knew he was right on the edge of cumming too. I was holding his hefty cum-filled orbs and when I fucking squeezed those things bro..."

Sam whispered into Mason's ear, sliding his hand underneath the waistband of Mason's shorts and resumed squeezing and groping, "And what happened bro?"

Sam's sultry voice made Mason's pussy go nuts!

"U-uhhh...well he fucking came bro!" Mason whispered back.

Sam liked that detail of the story, rubbing his fingers over Mason's hungry hole with some intensity. For years he was ecstatic to get into his best bro's pants, but wanted to do it the right way although a little fun here and there wasn't breaking that rule...more like bending it a little.

Mason continued on with the "story", "Fucking came right in his shorts and dude his cum fucking stank--but in a good, manly way and was coming down his legs like he pissed himself, like talk about a case of super blue balls am I right haha!?"

Mason half chuckled, but Sam's increased teasing directed at the shorter jock's hole was becoming too much for him to bear any longer--letting out some low moans under his breath and then a high-pitched cry when Sam breached Mason's virgin tight pussy with a single finger.

"Wow bro, that IS a crazy story!" Sam grinned, using a free hand to tweak the aching nipples that poked outward like twin bullets on Mason's heavy breathing chest.

Sam wished that Mason wasn't wearing anything that would obscure his eyes from the teen's beautiful, muscular body, but was happy enough that Mason dressed like a needy slut all the time.

"Yeah, but after that happened, the dude I guess got spooked because I didn't even get a chance to properly drain those bull balls and I REALLY wanted to!" Mason groaned out of frustration and pleasure; Sam pushed further into Mason's wet powerful cunt loving how Mason was constantly squeezing around the large long digit.

"But yeah, after he left I guess I was so caught up in watching him jog away--like man his ass was insanely big, probably been sucking down those limited edition Brotein MaXXX Nut shakes that they've been releasing or something--that I uh missed my bag being stolen!"

Sam paused his anal advance and nipple teasing to grip Mason's chin, jerking the stud's to look up so he could stare into Mason's honey brown eyes, "What the fuck bro?!"

Mason winced at the sudden intensity that Sam grunted out.

Mason knew that Sam was a pretty overall chill guy but if someone messed with him or tried any funny business--that chill side could turn on a dime.

"Y-yeah...well it's no big deal Sam..." Mason uttered and waited anxiously for Sam's response.

"I mean Mase, it's kind of a big deal...I mean we could go to the police and maybe see if anyone has found a black backpack or something?" Sam rambled out, getting lost in all of the problem-solving occurring inside of his head.

"Sam...Sam buddy! Come on, it's okay!" Mason yelled to get Sam's attention and rubbed up and down the taller teen's corded muscular arms to calm him down, which seemed to work like a charm. "That's why I asked you for the extra pair of clothes haha. Everything's going to be okay, I'll sneak my dad's credit card and order another backpack and uniforms."

If anyone had walked by during this moment, they probably would've figured that these two close bros were lovers in the process of a very intimate embrace.

Sam closed his eyes for a brief moment and let out a short sigh, before nodding his head and pulling the single digit out of Mason's butt, "Ok bro, but maybe me and you should go on some jogging runs together yeah?"

Before Mason could reply, Sam broke their almost hug and turned back to the open locker, swiftly pulling out the spare uniform for Mason.

While Mason began to strip out of his "jogging" gear, he turned his back to Sam who leaned up against the now closed locker and watched the little show that Mason was unintentionally putting on for his best bro.

Slowly and dramatically bending all the way over to pull the skintight shorts down his thighs--phat and muscled at the same time--which would be the most difficult part to overcome.

Sam watched intently, pushing back the strands of red hair that fell across his forehead, then clearing his throat silently as Mason was bent so far over, Sam could directly see the teen's pink pussy staring right back at him.

"So...did you see that fight between Ultimate Man and Czar the Nuclear yesterday?" Sam asked Mason, who was in the process of pulling the short shorts up his legs.

Mason took a moment to think, while bouncing up and down just enough to get the extra tight shorts up past his muscular thunder thighs. The two globes of ass meat wobbled and quaked with each bounce, making Sam's monster dick fill with blood.

"Damn, I thought Sam and I wore the same size? Guess not..." Mason thought.

The second Sam got the text from Mase, he decided to get a little something out of doing this solid for his bro, giving Mason his extra pair of the student uniform although it was an accidental pair that was two times smaller than his normal size. Of course, Mason wouldn't put much thought into it and that's exactly what Sam was counting on, internally jumping with joy as Mason struggled with the tiny mesh shorts.

"Uhhh I think so? I remember hearing from Leo that Czar almost went 'Atomic' in the middle of EC, but the Guard came in and was able to restrain him." Mason replied.

He finally got the shorts over the top of his ass and decided to forgo picking the wedgie out of his asscrack, although that did make the shorts look like a thong when hiked up over his big phat butt.

"Yeah haha! Fucking Czar got gangbanged right there in the middle of Heroes' Park, someone got video of Silver Tempest and Paladin spitroasting that nuclear fuck!" Sam chuckled. His hands went back to firmly squeezing the swiftly hardening hog snaking down a pant leg.

"Yeah Leo mentioned something about Czar being carted off, while both of his holes were gushing cum, fuck wish I was there to see it in person." Mason said and remembered the real reason why he didn't fly down to Empire City to catch the action--having spent a long evening catching jewel thieves and convenience store robbers.

"The life of a teenage superhero isn't as easy as it looks with the Guard going around and saving people, maybe one day I'll be invited to join and get to service all of that daddy cock...maybe even get to take part in their monthly orgies, oh fuck yeah!" Mason smiled at the perverted thought, while slipping the cut-off black blazer over his bulky shoulders.

The blazer, like everything else a part of the Wizard Academy student uniform ensemble, made Mason look like a skimpy, slutty cockwhore. Unlike the blue fitness shirt that showed off Mason's washboard abs and seemed painted onto his perky pecs--the blazer left everything on his studly body be shown off for anyone who wanted to gawk and stare.

Mason turned back to his best bro--wearing the completed outfit--who was humorously staring Mason up and down with a slack jaw. Sam instantly knew that he couldn't go back to class with a case of blue balls and a precum-spewing cock, since no one could blow him better than Mase could--he had the magic mouth.

Sam stepped close, putting each hand onto Mason's shoulders as he spoke with hunger hiding behind his green eyes, "I'll show you the video at lunch...but right now I need your help with a little problem down there." Sam motioned with his eyes to the problem down south.

Sam's erect dick poked Mason in the belly; who glanced down slowly and couldn't look away at the large amount of precum that was burped out through the sheer fabric. Mason could smell the potentness of Sam's pre as it wafted into his nose and something clicked in his head.

Having neglected his own hunger and need for cummy sustenance, after that annoying fight against RopeBurn meant that almost nothing could stop him from getting what he desperately needed from Sam.

The intense pull of his hunger almost made Mason want to sink to his knees, rip Sam's shorts in half and slurp the entire 11 inch length right down to the girthy base, rub his nose in Sam's reddish-orange pubes until he could only smell his best friend's distinct scent. Then within a minute, work his magic and empty the redhead's full ballsack into his thirsty gullet. An intense shiver shot up Mason's spine at the thought.

Without a word, Mason dragged Sam by the hand--who could feel the strength in his grip--straight into a nearby bathroom.

Mason didn't even bother with checking to see if the bathroom was empty, instead pushing Sam into the closest stall who went clattering down onto the closed toilet lid.

Although Sam was excited to empty his sack, he didn't want Mason to go crazy and break his dick in the process. Mason had done this before, but it was a while ago after a two week long European vacation with Mason's dad and big bro, where he was forced to wear a cock cage for causing some trouble with the airport security guards. All Sam could distinctly remember was the dull throbbing ache in his balls for five days after Mason got back.

"Hey! Ok, okay! L-let's slow down okay Mase?" Sam tried to calm Mason down, getting up to regain control of him, but the teen used just a fraction of his inhuman strength to slam Sam back down onto the toilet.

As Mason pulled Sam's shorts down the pale teen's tree trunk thighs and released that monster from its mesh cage, it came swinging out and smacked right into Mason's face, flinging precum everything and splattered large globs against his chin, nose, and forehead. Sam chuckled but the chuckles died down when Mason eyed the fleshy, throbbing hose and without skipping a beat, devoured Sam's cock without even gagging.

Loud slurps filled the empty bathroom as Mason quickly bobbed up and down the veiny pale white shaft; it completely filled his mouth and although it looked and probably felt like he would have to unhook his jaw to take it all in, thankfully that wasn't the case for Mason.

SLURP! SLURP! SLURP! SLURP! SLURP! SLURP! SLURP! SLURP! SLURP!

Sam was in orgasmic bliss, not surprised at how quickly he was already reaching the end of his rope with Mason deepthroating his arm's length cock; his best bro was something out of this world.

"OOH HAH! AH FUCK!" Sam screamed, his hands flying to grip onto the back of Mason's head, pushing him further down as spit and slobber coated Sam's nuts.

"Fuck! It's like he's sucking the pre right out of my balls, oh fucking shit!!" Sam thought.

Mason pulled completely off Sam's dick--breathing heavily but not breaking a sweat--and began to work on Sam's balls which like his cock hung low and heavy.

"Ah fucking Christ Mase!" Sam grunted as Mason slobbering over his nutsack, sucking in one nut while letting his tongue swirl around it, before sucking in the other. Mason could feel the thick, protein rich spunk churning within those big orbs.

SLURP! SUCK!

"If he keeps this up, I'm gonna fucking bust!" Sam thought with urgency, willing himself to grab the back of Mason's head and push him back.

"Mase slow down! If you keep washing my balls like that, I'll fucking blow man haha!" Sam humorously warned Mason, who nodded wordlessly and moved back to the main dish.

This time, Mason had regained his senses momentarily and went slower; first only sucking on the bulbous head of the pale stud's dick, while his tongue swirled and slurped down copious amounts of precum that spewed out. Mason loved the taste of Sam's precum, it was different from the normal bleachy taste that precum has, instead being slightly sweet and bitter. He didn't love it as much as cum, but it was almost as good.

SLURP! SLURP! SLURP! SLURP!

Mason pushed himself further down the long shaft, until the tip of Sam's dick was halfway down his throat and didn't even gag a bit around the fleshy pole preventing him from breathing.

The bobbing continued while Mason used his free hand to cradle and juggle the ignored low hangers--rolling them around in his palm while giving them a gentle squeeze so Sam didn't ruin this too fast. But even with Mason trying to hold Sam off on blowing his load, the pale hunk had been nursing an erection for the entire morning--rubbing it against the underside of a classroom desk while Mr. Cross gave another boring lecture about ethics.

"Fuck!" Sam thought to himself, lifting up off of the toilet lid to thrust wildly into Mason's warm wet mouth.

SLOBBER! SLURP! SLURP! SMACK! SLURP! SLURP! SLURP!

"Oh god Mase I'm gonna cum bro!" Sam whimpered.

Mason, keen on trying to keep Sam from cumming, put his bro's balls in a chokehold, but that just seemed to push Sam over the edge with a wallshaking, orgasmic yell.

"OOOOOHHHH FUCKING SHIT!!!"

SQUIRT! SQUIRT! SPPPLLLUUURRRRTTTTT!!

Unlike the load that came shooting out of Rope Burn's cock earlier, the hot, yogurt-like splooge that came rushing out of Sam's fuckstick was deposited directly into Mason's stomach and seemed to never stop.

12