The Superfemmes Get Freeked Out

Story Info
Superheroines face their greatest challenge ever!
3.3k words
4.18
8.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They strode through the hallway of the Super-Justice Command Center in that slow-motion stride that tells the whole world, "We Mean Business." First, clad in blue tights, a white cape and a gold eye-mask, was MegaStar, All-American busty blonde bombshell and the team's leader. Next to her was an ebony beauty in a jet-black catsuit, cape and catmask--Crusader Cat, gorgeous creature of the night. Alongside her was a steel-tough brunette in a camouflage headband, sports bra and fatigue pants--the Combatress, toughest fighter on the team. And last, but definitely not the least, wearing bright-red tights that matched her hair and her lipstick, was the supremely alluring Scarlet Siren, consistently ranked in the top five of the Top Ten Most Beautiful Superheroines. Any one of them was more than a match for the Forces Of Evil--but together, they were the invincible, indomitable, irresistible--Superfemmes!

They paused at the end of the hallway, just before a door marked OFFICE. "I thought we'd never get here," said Crusader Cat.

"Well, that's what we get for walking in slow-motion everywhere we go," said Combatress.

"We're here now," said the Scarlet Siren. "Shall we go in?"

MegaStar opened the door. As they entered the office they were regarded by a staggeringly handsome man in a silver costume with gold trim and cape. This was Captain Majestic, and he was currently the chairman of the Legion Of Super-Justice. "I'm so very glad you could come on such short notice," he said.

"Glad to be able to help, Captain," said MegaStar.

"Anything for you, Captain," said the Scarlet Siren.

"I thought you were leading a secret training mission on the moons of Jupiter," said the Combatress.

"So--what's up with that?" said Crusader Cat.

"Dire circumstances necessitated my return," said the Captain. "I have learned the most horrific news--Professor Freek has escaped from prison."

The Superfemmes gasped in shock. "It can't be!" said MegaStar.

"That's not at all good," said Crusader Cat.

"How unfortunate," said the Scarlet Siren.

"I knew we should have let his own killer robots eat him!" snarled the Combatress.

"The news is even worse," said Captain Majestic. "We have learned that he has constructed a terrible new weapon--the Hypno-Tronic-Psycho-Programminator!"

That brought another collective gasp of shock from the Superfemmes. "We believe," continued the Captain, "it is his intention to use it upon each of you, to transform you into his willing, obedient slaves. Obviously, this cannot, and will not be allowed to happen."

"But what can we do?" said MegaStar.

"There is only one defense against hypnosis," said Captain Majestic, "and that is being hypnotized to resist hypnotism. With your permission, I shall induce a deep hypnotic trance in each of you, and give you all the necessary suggestions to resist the Hypno-Tronic-Psycho-Programminator. May I proceed?"

"Absolutely!" said MegaStar.

"If it has to be done, let's do it," said Crusader Cat.

"Anything for you, Captain," said the Scarlet Siren.

That's when they noticed that the Combatress hadn't said anything. They looked over to see her glowering at the Captain. "I don't need to be hypnotized!" she snarled. "I can resist hypnosis just fine on my own willpower!"

"But it's for the good of the team," said MegaStar, "not to mention the city and country we all swore to protect. For their sake--and ours--won't you join us?"

The other Superfemmes said nothing--they only looked at Combatress with deep, insistent eyes. In the confines of the office, it was difficult to ignore their silent pleas, let alone resist them--until finally, she could hold out no longer.

"Oh. . .all right," she said with a mixture of resignation and mild disgust. "What do we have to do?"

"Just have a seat on the sofa," said the Captain, "and I'll take care of the rest."

As the Superfemmes sat down on the roomy, comfortable sofa, Captain Majestic went behind his desk and brought up what appeared to be a circular flatscreen monitor about fourteen inches in diameter. A thin but sturdy pedestal connected the screen to its base, a circular disc the same diameter as the screen. Two cylindrical casings were joined to the base and set behind the screen; each had a number of thin horizontal slits for ventilation set near the top. The Captain set the device upon his desk, and pressed the activation switch.

Immediately the screen came to life with a multi-colored swirl of lights, and as the display spiraled around and around, a soft electronic warbling noise could be heard from unseen speakers on the machine. The Superfemmes were deeply and completely drawn into the spiraling colors, and lost themselves in the electronic warbling. Their breathing slowed, and their faces and minds went completely blank as the device took hold and refused to let go. In only a matter of moments, MegaStar's eyes closed and her head nodded off to one side. Then the Scarlet Siren, with a deep sigh like she was settling down for her beauty sleep, closed her eyes as well. Crusader Cat was next, her eyes closing as her head tilted slowly forward. Finally the Combatress, once again proving her reputation as the most stubborn member of the team, held out for as long as she could--but even she eventually let her eyes close as she succumbed to the device's hypnotic power.

Captain Majestic shut off the machine and admired the results of his work. Four of the world's most beautiful superheroines were hypnotized and awaiting his next word. He grinned from ear to ear, and rubbed his hands together slowly--almost caressing them, actually. If he could have smiled more broadly, he would have.

"Listen to me, Superfemmes, and listen carefully," said the Captain. "You are all deeply completely hypnotized."

"We are deeply and completely hypnotized," said the Superfemmes in unison.

"You will obey my every command."

"We will obey your every command."

"It gives you the greatest and most exquisite pleasure to obey my every command."

"It gives us the greatest and most exquisite pleasure to obey your every command."

"And it's non-fattening, too."

"And it's non-fattening, too."

"Well, then--I must see how well you respond to my suggestions. Stand at attention!"

The Superfemmes obeyed at once, standing fully erect before Captain Majestic. Their eyes remained serenely closed. The Captain moved to stand before the Superfemmes, and he was fully erect as well.

"Upon my command, you will open your eyes and see me standing before you. You will see me as the most handsome, most irresistible man you have ever encountered in your entire life. Just the sight of me will arouse magnificently massive feelings of strong, undeniable lust. And now--open your eyes!"

The Superfemmes opened their eyes and stared at Captain Majestic as if seeing him for the first time. They smiled and gasped as a wave of pure, unadulterated desire swept over each of them. MegaStar drew in her stomach and arched her back to present her superheroic bustline to best advantage. Crusader Cat purred seductively and rotated her shoulders with catlike grace. The Combatress stretched herself and flexed her muscles, showing off her beautifully toned body for the Captain. The Scarlet Siren ran her fingers through her long, full red hair and stood posed with one long leg before the other.

"Oh yes," said the Captain, "you do find me irresistible, don't you?"

"Most certainly, Captain!" said MegaStar.

"Mmmmmm--hmmmmm," said Crusader Cat.

"I never surrender to anyone--but I'd definitely surrender to you," said the Combatress.

"I'll do anything you say, Captain," said the Scarlet Siren.

"Oh, we needn't be so formal, ladies--why don't you just call me--Master?"

"Yes, Master," said the Superfemmes, smiling with every syllable. The Captain smiled back.

"Now to really get the party started. Superfemmes, upon my command, you will pair off and sensually undress one another. Then, you will make passionate, magnificent love to each other on the sofa. It will be the most beautiful and sexual thing you have ever done in your entire lives, and you will feel entirely grateful to me for having commanded you to do it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," said the Superfemmes.

"Then upon my command--Begin!"

MegaStar turned to Crusader Cat and began to kiss her; as she did so, Crusader Cat reached behind her and undid the zipper on the back of her tights. The Combatress turned to the Scarlet Siren and they kissed also; then she lifted her arms to let the Siren remove her camouflage bra. Many sensuous moments later, the Superfemmes were completely undressed and making passionate, magnificent love to each other on the sofa. Crusader Cat had her head buried deep between MegaStar's legs; the Combatress and the Scarlet Siren had their hands stroking each other's pussies while they continued necking. Each of them was completely oblivious to everything except their own ecstasy and that of their partners. They certainly didn't notice Captain Majestic as he went to his desk and pulled out a camcorder. With a press of a button he committed the show to digital memory. He couldn't help but give a low chuckle that was almost diabolical.

Setting the camera on the desk to capture the whole scene, he stood up from behind the desk and walked over to the sofa. He took down the gold trunks he wore over his silver tights and revealed the real reason superheroes wear their underwear on the outside--to hide their fly. He pulled down the zipper, reached inside, and withdrew his favorite member of the Legion Of Super-Justice. The Superfemmes took one look at it and fell in hypnotized love all over again.

They slid off the sofa and fell to their knees in front of Captain Majestic and his member. They stared at it adoringly, smiling with wild delight in anticipation of the pleasure it promised. It was heartbreaking, not being able to worship it properly--but each of them knew the had to await their Master's command. The Captain swung his superheroic dick back and forth like a pocket watch and smiled as the Superfemmes followed it with their eyes.

"Now--which of you wants to be the first to wrap their lips around this tool of justice?"

"I'd be proud to salute that flagpole, sir!" proclaimed MegaStar

"My catlike tongue can take care of it, sure enough," purred Crusader Cat.

"Let me at it! It'll never know what hit it!" barked the Combatress.

"My mouth would be smoother than velvet for your Power Tower," murmured the Scarlet Siren.

"How can I choose? Oh, woe is me!" said Captain Majestic in mock agony. "Oh, I suppose I'll go with MegaStar first. But don't worry, ladies--there's plenty of superheroic love to go around!"

The hypnotized MegaStar took her place in front of the Captain's cock. Briefly swirling her tongue around its head, she then opened wide, grabbed him by the buttocks and took him in all at once. Pressing against the underside of his dick with her tongue, flexing it along his cock-length--then slowly she withdrew it halfway and from there began to bob her head up and down, back and forth, using his cock to fuck his face.

Captain Majestic enjoyed her attentions for a good long while--then, true to his word, he let each of the other Superfemmes have a turn. Crusader Cat was next, and she licked his shaft all the way up and down, employing her cat's tongue with supreme precision and grace. Then came the Combatress, who really came when she matched and surpassed MegaStar's deep-throat plunge, then drew back to the head and holding it in her lips, wiggled it from side to side like a puppy with an old sock. Finally it was the Scarlet Siren's turn, and she gently, lovingly, but firmly stroked it back and forth with her mouth, savoring it like a fine brandy, swirling the cock meat around her mouth before sucking it down.

The Superfemmes all joined in for the big finish. MegaStar took the lead and continued pleasing Captain Majestic's cock, massaging it with her breasts while licking and sucking the head. Crusader Cat came in from behind, applying her tongue adeptly and effectively to his superheroic ball sac. Having removed his boots, the Combatress and the Scarlet Siren caressed his feet with their tongues, their hair, and their breasts, in no particular order. The Captain held out as long as he could, but even superheroes can only stand so much. He had to put his hands on MegaStar's shoulders to steady himself as he shot think, gushing geysers of superheroic cum all over MegaStar's face and upper body.

He commanded the others to clean up MegaStar, and they happily obeyed, licking up each and every drop of cum like they licking clean a bowl of frosting. Captain Majestic drank a tall glass of fruit punch while smoking a massive, smelly cigar as he watched the hypnotized heroines relaxing and recovering from the massive orgasms laid upon them. The Combatress was lying upon the sofa; the Scarlet Siren, on the floor. MegaStar was sitting on the floor with her back upon the sofa, while Crusader Cat kissed her neck and stroked her hair.

The Captain finished his fruit punch and tucked the cigar into his utility belt for later. It was time to complete his triumph.

"Gather around, ladies," and at his command the Superfemmes assembled before him on their knees, waiting with mindless adoration for his next command.

"Now listen very carefully. It's almost time for you to awaken. You will clearly remember all that has happened to you under hypnosis, including these two most important items. First, whenever you hear me say the words, 'Obey me, my superheroine slaves!' you will immediately return to this beautiful, perfect state of deeply hypnotized obedience and adoration, and be ready to carry out my every last command. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," said the Superfemmes.

"The second item you must remember is that no one else--No One--can hypnotize any of you except for me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

Captain Majestic walked back behind his desk and made sure the camcorder was still running. He folded his arms and smiled a bigger smile than he had all day, if that was possible.

"And now--my superheroine slaves--awaken!"

With a snap of the Captain's fingers the Superfemmes came to their senses. Their adoring ecstasy turned to horrified shock as they stared at each other's nude bodies and the memories of what they had done came flooding back to them. Then they saw Captain Majestic standing behind his desk smiling triumphantly at them, and the shock turned to righteous anger.

"You miserable cocksucker! Who do you think you are?" screeched Crusader Cat.

"I'm gonna rip that smile off your face and feed it to you sideways!" raged the Combatress.

"Actually, I was having a good ti--I mean, Captain, how could you?" said a somewhat indignant Scarlet Siren.

"Captain, I must protest!" said a genuinely indignant MegaStar. "This is most certainly conduct unbecoming a superhero!"

"You know," said the Captain, "that actually matter to me if I were a superhero--BUT I'M NOT!"

And with that he pulled off his full-face Captain Majestic mask, and tore away the Captain Majestic costume with the muscle padding, to reveal a filthy, runty slob of a pervert with crazed, weasel-like eyes. He wore a white lab coat over a purple T-shirt and crotchless purple pants. The letter "F" was stuck to the front of his shirt in gold glitter. The Superfemmes recognized him at once.

"It's Professor Freek!" shrieked MegaStar!

"And we sucked his dick!!" screeched Crusader Cat.

"And we licked his toes!" wailed the Combatress.

"Now I really am nauseated," said the Scarlet Siren.

"YES! Yes, I am Professor Freek! And you did all of that and more under the undeniable, irresistible influence of the Hypno-Tronic-Psycho-Programminator!" He picked up the device from his desk and held it close like it was his favorite teddy bear. "Once I had learned that Captain Majestic was away on a secret mission, it was an easy matter to disguise myself, infiltrate the Legion Of Super-Justice's HQ, and lure you here under false pretenses! But then, how false could my pretenses have been? I told you that Professor Freek intended to use his Hypno-Tronic-Psycho-Programminator to turn you all into my willing, obedient slaves--AND I DID! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The Superfemmes could only stand in utter shock as he continued his hearty, diabolical laugh. "Now--now not only do I have the most beautiful superheroines in the world to assist me in my insidious schemes, but I can get laid anytime I want! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The Professor set the Hypno-Tronic-Psycho-Programminator back on the desk as the Superfemmes stared at each other, nude and terrified. They looked to MegaStar for what to do next--but she was as much at a loss as the others. Desperately, she tried to think of a solution--but then, time ran out.

"You know," said Professor Freek, "now that you are all fully aware of my ultimate triumph and the absolute hopeless of your situation, I think I'll celebrate with another little orgy--just the five of us. And now--Obey me, my superheroine slaves!"

And as he snapped his fingers--nothing happened.

The crazed look of glee on the Professor's face fell quickly into bewilderment. The Superfemmes stared at him, just as bewildered. What, they wondered, was going on? Shouldn't they be on their knees begging for his affections?

"I said--OBEY ME, MY SUPERHEROINE SLAVES!" The Professor snapped his fingers again--to no effect. Frustrated, he repeated the command phrase over and over and over, snapping his fingers like a deranged jazz fan trying to keep time with the music. The Superfemmes finally understood what had happened--even if the Professor didn't.

"What is going on here?" he whined. "You should all be on your knees begging for my affections!"

"You know, Freek," said the Combatress, "for a deranged criminal super-genius, you really are one dumb fuck!"

"It's quite simple, really," continued MegaStar. "When you commanded us that no one could hypnotize us but you, you gave that command disguised as Captain Majestic. Since we truly believed at the time that you were the Captain, our hypnotized minds took the command to mean that only he could hypnotize us."

"So now," continued the Scarlet Siren, "only Captain Majestic can hypnotize and control the Superfemmes."

"And honey," finished Crusader Cat, "you are certainly not Captain Majestic."

"No—NOOO!!!" shrieked Freek. "I refuse to be defeated by a loophole! Obey me!!! OBEY ME, I SAY!!!"

As Professor Freek screamed at them in impotent rage, the Superfemmes smiled big and wide. Payback would indeed be the best revenge.

"Let's get him, Superfemmes!" And with that mighty battle cry the four nude heroines charged the Professor, who finally did the intelligent thing and grabbed for the Hypno-Tronic-Psycho-Programminator, but as he fumbled for the activation switch Crusader Cat clawed the device out of his hands. The Superfemmes were quickly upon him, pummeling and pounding his scrawny frame with all the fighting prowess at their command—but Professor Freek described the action best. . .

"AAAUGH!!!. . .EEEUGH!!!. . .IIIUGH!!!. . .OOOUGH!!!. . .UUUGGH!!!. . .NOT THE SPLEEN, NOT THE SPLEEN!. . .RRRGGH!!!. . .NNNGHH!!!. . .AWWGGH!!!. . .AW, I JUST FINISHED PAYING FOR THAT ARTIFICIAL HIP!!!. . .AWWWW. . .WHY, LORD, WHY?!?!"

By the time the jail cell door clanged shut on Professor Freek, it was almost a relief. Back in full costume, the Superfemmes congratulated themselves on a job well done.

"Good work, Superfemmes!" said MegaStar. "I doubt that Professor Freek will be bothering anyone for a long time."

"He actually did us a favor," said Crusader Cat. "Thanks to that command he gave us, no evil-doer can hypnotize us again."

12