The Surgeon and the Model

Story Info
Renown surgeon meets sultry model in convenience store.
889 words
3.68
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick, a renowned black surgeon, was on a business trip to Miami for a medical conference. Through his travels at these medical conferences, he had developed a reputation for his giant cock and the women he met were always eager to find out if it was a myth or not. One night, he met Amara, a gorgeous Hispanic woman, in a convenience store. She was wearing a sexy nurse outfit, and Derrick was instantly attracted to her.

"You look amazing in that outfit," Derrick said, as Amara was looking at the selection of beverages in the fridge.

"Thank you, I'm a lingerie model, normally I change before leaving shoots but I was in a hurry" Amara replied, with a nervous, yet flirtatious smile.

Derrick couldn't help but stare at her curves and the way she moved her body. He asked her the occasion for buying a nice bottle of wine and she replied "I just got offered a lucrative modeling job so taking this back to my place to celebrate. Intrigued at the opportunity to make his move, Derrick said to her, "I have a room at the hotel across the street, would you like to join me and we can celebrate together, no pressure."

Amara hesitated for a moment and asked him for his number and that she would give it some thought and text him if she were to come by. Feeling a bit defeated he accepted her answer and the two exchanged numbers and went on their separate ways.

About 3 hours have passed at this point and its close to 11pm, Derrick was at the hotel bar having a drink wondering where he failed in his approach. Then his phone went off and he glanced at his phone to see a message from Amara that says "Am I too late to take you up on that celebration? If not, my Uber is pulling up now." A rush of excitement came across Derrick and he left a tip at the bar and went to meet Amara in the lobby.

She showed up dressed in a peacoat and heels which left Derrick a little disappointed hoping she'd come dressed as she was at the store. Nonetheless the two went up to his room and began making small talk. Amara tells Derrick that she had built up the courage to visit him by drinking nearly her entire bottle of wine and admitted that wine can cause her to "act out of character and be more courageous than I normally would be." A bit confused Derrick followed up by asking "in what ways does it cause you to act out?" then she sighs looks into his eyes and says

"I want to see that big black cock of yours," Amara said, with a seductive tone.

Derrick taken back at first by her bluntness says back to her with a smirk "Yes ma'am" then he removes his pants revealing his massive 11 inch cock. Amara's eyes widened, and she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Oh my God, it's huge!" Amara exclaimed "there is no way you put that inside of women!"

Derrick walked over to Amara and unbuttons her peacoat and to his surprise she is wearing a breathtaking lingerie set, revealing her perky tits and nice round ass. He unclasped her bra and started sucking on her nipples, making her moan with pleasure.

"Please eat my pussy," Amara demanded.

Derrick obliged, laid her on the bed and started licking her clit, making her wet and ready for his cock. He then slid two fingers inside her pussy, making her scream with pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, yes, it feels so good," Amara moaned.

The combination of his tongue and fingers were too much for Amara and she yelled "I'm cumming" as her body began to tense up from the immense amount of pleasure.

Derrick then positioned himself behind Amara and slid his cock inside her pussy, making her gasp due to the size of his cock.

"Oh, god please go slow you are huge" Amara whimpers never having been with a guy bigger than 7 inches

Derrick slowly guided his cock into Amara's pussy, grabbed her hips and started thrusting slowly than he picked up the pace, making the bed squeak.

"Fuck, yes, fuck me harder, Derrick," Amara screamed.

Amara was a lot tighter than the women Derrick usually encountered and thus made it hard for him to control himself. Once he couldn't hold back any longer he whispered "Fuck I think I'm about to cum" and to his amazement Amara replied "please cum on my face, Derrick."

Derrick pulled out and Amara started stroking his cock with both of her hands due to his size, aiming it at her face.

Amara opened her mouth, and she could see Derrick face tightening up so she knew what was next. He began cumming all over her face, making her moan with pleasure.

"Uuummm, it tastes so good," Amara said, with a satisfied smile.

Derrick and Amara lay in bed, satisfied and exhausted from their intense lovemaking.

"I never knew sex could be so good," Amara said, with a satisfied smile.

Derrick smirked and whispered in her ear, "That's because you've never had a real man before."

Amara giggled and snuggled up to Derrick, and they both fell asleep, satisfied and content.