The Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth open and back arched, I cry out as my pussy goes wild, the strong spasms of my muscles gripping Pete's cock as if trying to milk all his hot thick spunk from him.

Pete immediately lets go of my clit and grabs my thighs, his hands holding them apart wide as he really gets going, hammering his rigid cock in and out of my still pulsing pussy. My breasts are wobbling madly with every thrust. I somehow find the strength to reach up and grab the red braces still attached to his opened trousers, pulling him closer, grinding myself on his thick knob. My legs are now wide as I meet his thrusts in an effort to get him even deeper. He's bucking on top of me like a wild animal now, his hands either side of my head pressing down on the car bonnet. There's a trickle of sweat running down from his forehead to his chin, it drips onto my neck and runs down between my breasts.

He presses his mouth to my ear and grunts, "Fucking hell! I'm going to fill you!"

With another loud groan and several frantic jerks of his hips, he unloads into me with thick spurts that leave my pussy swimming in a beautiful river of wetness.

We lay breathlessly together for a few minutes, our bodies damp with sweat. I cup Pete's face tenderly in my hands and kiss him long and deeply before finally, we peel ourselves away from each other and he helps me off the car bonnet.

I glance around and see you, Matt and James busily tiding yourselves up. James picks up Pete's jacket which is still laying on the ground complete with some blobs of Matts cum over it and hands it to him.

"Cheers," says Pete and then exclaims, "Oh bloody hell! Look at the mess on it!" as he gives the jacket a shake flicking his mate's cum on the ground.

"Never mind your damn uniform!" you exclaim. "Look at the state of my car!"

Pete and I turn to look. There's evidence of two lots of cum splashed out over the sides of the car from where Matt and James had wanked off whilst watching us. I also notice a dent on the bonnet due to the force of the strenuous banging Pete had given me. I feel myself blush a bit. Given the condition of the car, I consider myself. I must look a dishevelled sight now, with my hair all over the place, breasts still hanging out of my dress and warm cum from two different firemen sliding down my inner thighs.

"Oops, sorry mate, we can give it a quick hose down for you if you like?" offers James with a grin.

All of us look at each other for a second and then realising just how hilarious this whole conversation is we burst out laughing.

Suddenly the station alarm rings out and it's back to reality again. No time for anything other than a quick peck on the cheek before the men rush off back to work. We quickly jump back in the car and sit listening to the sound of the siren blaring as a fire engine makes it's way out onto the road at the front.

You turn to me, a big grin on your face as you put the key into the ignition and start the engine. "Well, I suppose there's no need to ask if you enjoyed that."

"Oh my god, that was totally amazing!" I stammer." You've just made my biggest sexual fantasy come true!"

"Yes I have my uses," you chuckle. "You can thank me properly later and if you're very good I might give you Pete's phone number too!"

12