The Surprise

Story Info
My wife has a surprise for me.
2.3k words
3.6
28.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife came home Friday night after work and gave me the surprise. We had dinner and had sat down for an hour or so of TV and relax time before bed.

"You know the conversation we had a couple nights ago?"

"When we were in bed the other night and talked about how we were in a very slow place with our relationship?"

"That is the one yes."

"So, did you come up with something to spark us?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Okay, so what are we doing?"

"We aren't doing anything. I am doing something. We don't have anything planned tomorrow night do we?"

"Not that I know of."

"Good, I have a date tomorrow night."

"You and one of the girls going out?"

"No, Dear I have a dinner and dancing date with a young man. We talked about a way to spice up our marriage. I have found one. A young man at work has been teasing me for several months about going out to dinner with him. I agreed today to go."

I was stunned, and a bit pissed, but then again very turned on.

"And how sexual is this young man about you?"

"Very. I would have no interest in going if I wasn't interested in him sexually. But do I plan to have sex with him? Probably not, no."

"But you are not going to a burger joint?"

"He is taking me to Mc John's for dinner and The Palace dancing."

"Wow he is spending some bucks on you without many expectations sexually."

"I didn't say there are none, I said I don't plan to fuck him. I do plan to kiss him if he wants. I hope several times. It depends on drinks, how nice he is and my mood."

"Wow again, you really are going on a date."

"Yes, and he wants me. He has told me so several times. Just how much he is attracted to me. He tells me our marriage is lacking. At our age without children. He has a point."

"And just how young is this young man?"

"Ryan is 24, from a very nice middle class family from up state NY. He has 2 brothers and a sister. His people share their women. He has enjoyed both of his brothers wives sexually and would expect them to enjoy me."

"For crying out loud Julie you have had some very strange conversations with him."

"He is in the Act of making me his, he calls it."

"He is in the act of trying to fuck you Julie."

"Yes he is and he is quite good at it. Exciting isn't it Dear?"

My wife is a beautiful woman and she was pulling my chain completely. She is and has been upset with the direction our relationship is headed. At 31 she is ready for children and pushing to start having our family.

Julia is 5' 4" and 119 pounds. She has auburn hair and green eyes. Her hips are round and full, and her belly flat with completely shaved vagina. Her waist is normal and her breasts are a full 34 with a very large B cup and very perky nipples that turn upward.

And Julia is not just pretty, she really is beautiful. She was raised in a home of very strict morals and was not allowed to date until she had finished school. But she had gone to an all girls school too. We met in college and I had known her for some time before I ask her out.

I had heard about her perky tits before I had the chance to see or feel them. I had heard that she bragged that she had never dated a guy who didn't know what her nipples tasted like. She told me the first night we went out to not get excited about having her breasts bare, and that I would have them bare. Because every guy she went out with got them out bare.

The fact was I knew 15 different guys who had them bare. And some had pictures of them. She also told me the smart ones had ask her to pose for them once they had her bared and she had. I had seen maybe thirty pictures of her nude breasts. Smiling face and tits proudly displayed for the camera.

But no one had touched her pussy. Until I did. We were married soon after.

As Julie was getting ready Saturday evening for her date my brain came to.

"Julia you have never dated a man who hasn't had your breasts out bare."

"That is very true David."

"So what are the chances of your young man tonight getting to see them bared?"

"Very likely 100% My Love, I have promised him that he will."

"Julia, you are a married woman, isn't that going a bit over the line?"

"David you work with 3 men who have pictures of your wife's breasts and have had my nipples in their mouths, it just happened before we married. And at a party last year one of them ask to see them again. And in a very drunken fun state I showed them for him. Him and several others in the back room at Loyd's house.

I think there were 12 guys back there who all sucked my nipples and I posed for pictures. They wanted to gang bang your little wife and tried very hard to do so. Several of them were naked and they had me down to my thong. It was just coming off when Jean Loyd came in and broke things up. She ask if I was going to let them? I told her it had gone too far to stop them. She smiled and undressed as I dressed And they were fucking her as I slipped out."

"My God Julie, Jeanie Loyd let them gang fuck her to help you get away?"

"I have heard that Jeanie has done it for them several times. And you need to thank Jean because had she not come in and stopped them I was going too let them have me."

"Julia, did you want them to do it to you?"

"It is different being nude with one man than with a group of men. They demand much more and once they began I knew I was going to let them have me. I wanted them."

"So you are going to let this young man have you semi naked before you come home?"

"He wants me naked to pose for him."

"And what did you tell him?"

"I said we would see."

It was just 6:30 pm when I heard the car pull up Julie kissed me hard on the mouth and grabbed my semi hard cock.

"MMMMM I like that David, you are excited this young man is taking your wife out for dinner. And you know he is taking me back to his place and gets my tits for desert. By 10:30pm he will have them bare and my nipples in his mouth. Should I let him have me naked tonight David? If he gets me naked I am going to take his big black cock up inside me. Ryan is a black man David."

She grabbed me again as she kissed me hard again. I was very hard now.

"If I let him Lover, he will only be my second one. Tell me to let him David and I will."

She smiled at me as she went out the door. And I smiled back. I heard the door slam and the car drove away. She didn't think I had noticed but I did. The silky blouse she wore of an beige color was thin enough and transparent enough her beautiful breasts were on full display tonight. I am very proud of her.

I showered and went out to my Club for a quiet dinner. Dennis Mann was at the next table and he joined me at mine.

"Dennis you were at the Loyd's last party weren't you?"

"Yep, I was David."

"So were you one of the lucky ones in the back room with my nearly naked wife?"

"Nearly naked isn't quite the truth David."

"And did Jeanie break things up before it got really good?"

"Well she broke it up before we got our dicks in that sweet little wife of yours. And she took over the ride then. But Julie was doing just fine up to then."

"You guys were trying to fuck her?"

"We had her naked for maybe 3 minutes before that bitch fucked things up for us. Your wife wanted it. She was very ready to give it up for us. I never thought I would see your little Julie ready to fuck a bunch of guys but she would have for sure that night."

We finished our meal together and had a few drinks before I went home. It was nearly 10 pm when I got home and the house was still empty. I got ready for bed and retired for the night. I was reading and glanced at the clock. It was nearing 11 pm. I began to stiffen. My wife was likely topless and a man had her nipples in his mouth right now.

I must have fallen asleep and the noise of Julia coming in our house must have woke me. I glanced at the clock and was surprised it said 12:30am. Nearly an hour later than I expected.

My wife entered the room without saying a thing and stripped quickly. She slide into bed beside me. I caught just a glance of her swollen nipples which were very red and enlarged.

"Fuck me David, right now I need it badly. I am so ready for it now."

"You didn't let him take care of this?"

"You didn't nod, that I should. But I wanted to. He is so big it almost scared me. The head is nearly so big it won't fit in my mouth."

"You sucked him?"

"And I swallowed for him. It was very sexy holding his balls and him shooting cum in me, just not where I wanted it. He wants to breed me."

"He wants you to have his baby?"

"Yes, he has told me that lots of times. He got even more intense about it tonight when I was naked."

"You got naked for him?"

"For maybe a half hour I was. I let him rub the head of his penis in my vagina. I told him he was too big to fit in me. He showed me he isn't."

"You let him put it in you?"

"I knew it would not fit. I told him he was too big. It was in my opening setting there. He told me to spread as wide as I could. And I did. I let him push."

"He proved you wrong and it went in?"

"I really did not think it would fit. So my love I guess you can say I am not a one man, woman anymore."

"How deep did you let him go?"

" He was clear up inside me, David. It felt wonderful having him inside me. But I told you I wouldn't fuck him. But he did just a little bit. God I want his seed in me."

"You really think you want a baby with him?"

"It just makes me crazy thinking about a little black baby sucking my nipples. Knowing it came from me."

"So you are having a second date?"

"Yes I am."

"When is your next date?"

"He is picking me up tomorrow afternoon. And I will be home after work Monday night."

"So you are spending the night with him?"

"We are going back to his place tomorrow afternoon."

"To fuck him?"

"Yes I have decided I need to become his lover. His room mate comes back tomorrow night. He wants me to let him fuck me too."

"My God Julia are you going to become a whore for them?"

"He told me from the start he shares his woman and that he will want me to be with his friends and family."

"So you are his woman now?"

"I want to see where this goes with him. I have told him about us and that this may excite our marriage back to where it is good again. He knows I want us to sleep together and to work on us. But I need you to understand that I need to see what I feel for him too."

"So you do still love me?"

"David, I love you very much. But right now I need to see exactly how I feel about Ryan too. And I need to try to understand his life style too. I am unsure of how I feel about sex with his friend? He wants me to go home with him this weekend to meet his family. He wants them to get to know me too."

Julia left the next morning before noon to go to Ryan's house. And I knew I wouldn't see her until after work on Monday. She and Ryan would be going to work the next morning together.

The time actually passed quickly and Monday night when I got home from work Julia was already home waiting for me. She hugged and kissed me while holding my cock. I was already hard being very happy to see her home.

"So my Love how did things go in your learning about your Ryan?"

"My Darling I learned a lot, I learned I love his big black cock enough to let him breed me. I like Ryan a lot, maybe even love him? I loved fucking his room mate and I am interested in him. His cock is maybe slightly bigger than Ryan's is. He fucked me 3 times and it was better each time. We will see where it goes?"

"You are to go home with Ryan to meet his folks and friends this week end?"

"Yes, we are leaving Friday morning for his parents up in NY."

Part 2 soon