The Surprise The Preacher Had

Story Info
The Preacher jacked me off in return.
1.1k words
4.21
16k
15
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you recall I had mentioned that there was a surprise. I had not expected this in one of the sessions with the preacher. Turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

It was another Monday like all the others. Father Ed picked me up at the usual time. We went to his house and I proceeded to do my yardwork just like every other Monday. Took me about an hour and a half and I was done. I put the tools and lawnmower away and went and knocked on the door.

Father Ed opened the door.

"All done my son?" He asked.

"Yes Father," I replied.

Father Ed said, "Come in and have a cold Pepsi." "I'm sure it would taste good about now being as hot as it is outside." "Sit and enjoy it and then I have something I want to show you in the basement."

I knew what it was. He always said this in case his sister was listening. This way he knew she would not question why we went down. We sat and talked about how the work went. I finished my Pepsi and stood up.

He looked up at me and smiled. He knew how much I enjoyed our time in the basement. He than stood up and we proceeded to the stairwell with me leading the way.

I walked straight to the area of the basement where I would jack him off.

"My My." Father Ed said. "In a hurry are we."

"Yes, Father Ed." "I love having your beautiful cock in my hand." "I love how it feels when I slide my hand up and down it's length." "And I love watching your cum shoot out when you climax."

Father Ed replied. "I'm getting there son." "Remember." "I'm not as young as I once was and I don't move as fast."

He got to the spot where he usually stood and I hungrily reached out and unzipped his pants. He never took them down in case by some odd chance his sister got brave enough to come down. Pulling up just a zipper was much faster. I got his zipper down and reached in and found his cock. It was already semi erect from anticipation. So was my cock. I let out a soft moan as I wrapped my hand around his cock. I pulled it out and started stroking it.

He pulled my head to his and we kissed a long passionate kiss. Tongues swirling around each other.

"Oh Father," "I so love stroking your cock for you." "I would do it everyday if I could."

"I wish you could my son." Father Ed said. "But unfortunately there is not that much work to have you here every day." "Oh your hand works wonders." "Keep stroking me like that." He said.

I rubbed my fingertip on the underside of his cock. Just behind the ridge. I knew it was a very sensitive spot.

He moaned in pleasure.

I did this for a minute or so and then went back to stroking him lightly. I didn't want him to cum to quickly. I wanted to play with that beautiful cock as long as I could.

Then he did something that shocked me for a moment. I moved back just a little because I hadn't expected it. He had reached his hand out and started rubbing my cock through my shorts. It felt really good so I moved back closer to him so he could continue. But instead of just rubbing my cock through my shorts he looked me in the eye.

"Unzip your pants and take your cock out." Said Father Ed.

I let go of his cock just long enough to take mine out. Then took his cock back into my hand. He reached out and started stroking my cock.

"Do you like that my son?" He asked. "Does my hand feel good on your cock?"

"Oh yes Father Ed." "That feels really good."

"You have a beautiful cock," He said. "I thought maybe it was time to let you enjoy the pleasures I have enjoyed." "Your cock feels really good." "If you would like, we could do this every time after this."

"Oh Yes," I said. Moaning like a slut in heat. "I would love that very much." "Your hand feels wonderful Father."

We stood there facing each other stroking each others cocks. We would lean in and kiss passionately which only heightened the excitement. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and that he wasn't either.

"Oh Father." "I am going to cum soon."

"So am I my son." "So am I." "Stroke me faster my son." I can feel my balls starting to draw up." And Father Ed started stroking me faster.

"Oh God, Father Ed." "Stroke my cock." "Make me cum please." "Please faster Father Ed." "Make me cum."

We both started stroking each other faster while our tongues danced in each others mouths. I could feel my cock expanding in his hand and his in mine. We were going to cum together.

"That's it my son." "Cum with me." "Shoot your cum on the floor and let it mix with mine."

"Oh yes Father." "I want to cum with you." "Cum for me Father." "I want to see you cum."

We started stroking faster and we were both moaning. Then I felt it. Him tensing up and me doing the same.

"Oh yes my boy." Here it comes."

"Mine to Father." "Oh it feels so good."

His cock erupted at the same time mine did. Our cum was shooting out and mixing together on the floor. He kept stroking until I had gone soft.

I did the same to him. I could see by the look on his face he was very pleased with what just happened. As was I. It was a surprise not expected but very much enjoyed.

"I loved so much jacking you off my son." "I would love to do it again and we will." "I want to stroke that beautiful cock of yours again." "Would you like that?"

"Yes." "And I want to yours also Father."

We put our cocks away and then kissed passionately for well over two minutes. Tongues battling with each other. We broke the kiss and then headed upstairs. He gave me the usual ride back to my house.

"Feel you next week Father," I said.

He chuckled at that and said, "Feel you next week my son." And he left.

All I could think about was him jacking me off. I jacked off in the shower later that afternoon. And again before going to bed always picturing his hand wrapped around my cock. And my cum shooting out and mixing with his. I slept good.

We did it like that all the times after that.