The Surprise Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you like pathetic jerkoffs."

The women all softly chuckled, and Michelle got a huge smile on her face.

"You're a fucken natural." She wickedly responded.

"She's right, you're all fucken pathetic. Jacking yourself off like a bunch of nasty little boys." Michelle taunted them as she stood to inspect her slaves.

One of the men must have thought that was his que to stop and pulled his hand from his stiff rod.

"I didn't tell you to stop!" Michelle yelled at him, slapping his face with all her might.

I was shocked at his response. Rather than protest he simply responded like a scolded puppy. He turned his head in shame and quickly returned his hand to its instructed task. His cheek turned bright red as the impact of Michelle's hand left its mark.

"You WILL learn to follow my orders or pay the price. Don't try to think. Just do what I tell you." She added, emphasizing the word will.

"Now get down there and clean those shoes." she demanded. As she grabbed one of the men behind his head and aimed him at Kim's feet.

I was impressed at the way he fell to his knees and started polishing up her leather shoe with his tongue.

"I didn't tell you to stop jacking off you fucken pathetic little bitch."

The poor guy winced from the smack of Michelle's cane as he quickly returned his hand to his bouncing rod. Michelle left her mark on his ass as she continued her instructions.

"Slowly slave, I want to see that disgusting tongue of yours polish every inch of those beautiful shoes."

I watched the welt rise on this poor man's ass as he jerked off and meticulously lapped at Kim's heels. He was obviously having difficulty splitting his attention between the two tasks but doing his best to avoid another correction from Michelle.

"You too, you pathetic little dog." Michelle growled as she directed another of the men to Mia.

He was lucky to be following his partners lead and knew better than to stop jerking off. He slowly licked the toe of Mia's bright red slingback as he slid his hand up and down his cock in fear.

"Don't think you two are off the hook." Michelle said as she pushed the last two men towards the feet of Leilani and Kailanni.

"Look at what pathetic little puppies they are." Michelle whispered in my ear.

"They're weak little puppies that need to be trained." She hissed

I wasn't sure how to feel about the whole scene. I didn't get the feeling of satisfaction Michelle seemed to from degrading and using these men. She seemed to really enjoy the power of control, something I had never really felt drawn to. I was much more accustomed to being the passive pleaser not the demanding one in control.

"Nasty little dogs need reminding. So why don't you help me keep them on task." Michelle said, not leaving much room for disagreement.

I took the ratan cane she handed me and did as she directed. Michelle had me landing mild swats on the ass of two of the men, alternating between them and landing even amounts on each, as she did the same to the other two. Her and I continued to redden their ass as they dutifully did their best to polish the women's shoes. It took me a while to forget entirely about Brad and focus instead on what I was doing, but eventually I was finding my rhythm.

"Lick those shoes clean you disgusting little worms. I want every single inch sparkling clean and shining or you won't be able to sit down for a week" Michelle evilly laughed.

Michelle increased the speed and weight of her caning, and I matched her pace, as I started to get into the power exchange. I could feel myself taking strength from these men with every swat of their ass. Before I knew it, I had broken the skin of both my victims and was undoubtedly leaving permanent marks on them. Both their asses were bright red with black and blue lines crossing their cheeks like lines on a schoolboy's binder paper.

"Ok let me see what kind of a job you've done." Michelle announced as she stopped her attack and went around to check on their shoeshine.

Satisfied with the results she had her two toys stand and motion for me to do the same. Michelle was attempting to teach me the ways of a dominant mistress and I found myself starting to be intrigued at the thought.

"I think you boys deserve a reward. You only get what you earn, but I think that red ass deserves a little reward."

With that Michelle slid her arms out of her dress and pulled it down to reveal her black lacy bra. I knew she wanted me to do the same, so I did and lowered my dress enough to expose my frilly support.

"Would you worthless little magots like to earn a peak at these." She snarled. As she teasingly pressed her breast together.

"Yes please." All four of them quickly yapped.

"Then beg." She snapped back, giving both men a tap with her cane. This time it wasn't on their ass but on the tip of their cock.

I was reluctant to hit either of the men before me on their cocks, but Michelle quickly motioned for me to do the same. I was used to being told what to do and not the harsh master so her command was easier to follow than it would have been to simply do it on my own. I gently tapped the head of both the bouncing cocks in front of me, since the men knew better than to stop jerking off without being told.

"Please mistress, may I please see your beautiful breasts." One of the men pleaded with me.

I must admit the words did energize me. Having two men beg and plead for a glimpse of my gorgeous breast did send a shiver of power up my spine. Each time one of the men pleaded Michelle would gently smack the head of his cock in response. It was as if each touch of the switch gave them the power to beg even more and it wasn't long before the four men were singing harmoniously.

"Oh, please mistress, please allow me the pleasure of viewing your luscious breasts."

"I beg of you, please. Allow me the honor of seeing your beautiful tits.

"Please mistress please, I will do anything you wish."

Again and again, they pleaded, and I could feel the effect it was starting to have on my psyche. I was feeling more and more desired and more and more in control of that desire. I was starting to really enjoy the cruelty Michelle was dishing out to them. I could see the red glow coming from the head of their cocks as I continued tapping it in response. I was amazed at how well Viagra was working, not allowing their erection to fade.

"Ok I think you've earned your next reward." Michelle hissed as she removed her bra and allowed her large breasts to hang free.

I dropped my bra on the couch next to me and let my girls go as well. It was the least I could do for their pain and suffering. A few seconds later a loud smack could be heard filling the room.

"Quit staring, you fucken pervert." Michelle barked.

Her slap landed across the masked face of the man she accused of ogling her. The mask fell to the floor along with his gaze.

"All of you, I want to see your faces now." She growled.

The other three men removed their masks with one hand but smartly kept their other hand stroking their cocks. I didn't recognize any of them, but I did notice the two standing in front of me were blatantly staring at my chest. I felt the instructive gaze of Michelle upon me and knew exactly what to do.

"You fucken pervert." I spat as I wound up and slapped the bare face of the man in front of me. I thought I saw a tiny smile escape his lips as he lowered his eyes from my chest. The other man didn't move. He kept his eyes fixed on my chest as he jerked his masculine meat even faster. He was begging to be punished and I was more than happy to oblige. I smacked him so hard across the face I left my handprint on his cheek. I wanted to make it hurt for some reason. I wasn't mad at him but at the same time I was starting to feel the energy from Michelle taking hold in me as well.

In the past my pleasure was mostly derived from the admiration from other men. Their desire for me made me feel sexy and feeling desired was always a rush. But now I was feeling something else. I was getting off on the power I felt. Not just from being desired but from being able to control that desire.

"Get on your knees you pathetic perverts. And look at the floor. If I catch one eye looking up, I will beat the shit out of you all." Michelle commanded.

Michelle dropped her dress to the floor and stepped out of it completely naked. Leilani came to me and helped me do the same. I was surprised when Leilani started to wrap a black leather harness around my waist and fit it on me. She was buckling it in place and adjusting it to fit perfectly with the fleshy phallus pointing proudly out.

A few minutes later and all six of us were standing there naked donning our life like strap on dicks.

Michelle was the first to step up and offer her fake phallus to her waiting slave.

"Show me how much you love my cock bitch boy."

It was crazy seeing such a masculine looking man so completely degraded like that. He was kneeling obediently stroking his cock and now was reaching out with his tongue to lick the head of a latex dick. He knew not to look up at his mistress and closed his eyes as he leaned into her.

"That's it, lick that cock, you pathetic little pussy." She taunted him.

I watched Mia, Leilani, Michelle, and Kailanni as they each took up in front of one of the degraded men. Offering up their phony cocks to the men as if they were baby birds struggling to feed. I wanted to be a part of the powerful scene but unfortunately there was no one for me to rule. I stood there watching as the four women played an intricate game of Simon says, following the orders of the head mistress. Michelle made the men crawl around begging for more cock just to please her, rewarding them by shoving it deep down their throat. Each of the women followed Michelle's lead and stripped away any shred of masculine resistance they had.

I was fascinated at the way one of the men was licking Leilani's ass. She was bent over, her hands pulling her ass wide allowing her anal puppy to use his tongue on her parted crack. He was tracing the outline of her starfish and lapping at her like a dehydrated dog at a bowl of water. She was laughing at him as he tried his best to please her puckered hole. I found myself fantasizing about what it would be like to be in her position and felt the wetness between my legs bubble with excitement.

"Look what I found for us to play with." Kim announced.

I looked over to see Kim standing there holding a leash. On the other end was a collar attached to a man kneeling at her feet. He was wearing a black leather hood that hid his face but not his identity. I knew who it was, I knew the dog at her feet was my husband, Brad.

Without saying a word Kim shoved her fake penis into the mouth of what looked like a trained puppy. The hood Brad had on was in the shape of a dog's head. The eyes and mouth holes allowed him to perform his duties. The leather flaps hanging from the sides looked like puppy ears and added a level of humiliation beyond what the others were experiencing.

"Try it, I think you'll like it." Kim laughed as she pulled her prick from his mouth and jerked his leash towards me.

I did want to see if Brad would be willing to suck my latex lookalike. There was a kinky curiosity I had about what he was willing to do. I had never thought of him sucking a cock before not even a fake one, but now I was curious if he would. I offered it up to him and was surprised when he eagerly accepted it without any coaxing.

"That's it. Show me how much you love my cock you nasty little bitch."

I was shocked at my own words. I couldn't believe I was saying that to Brad of all people. I felt the power of control rush through me and felt like I had been transformed. I wanted to see how much he was willing to endure. How much would he be willing to sacrifice to please me?

I wanted to own his mind and body. I wanted to make him do things he would never have done before. Kinky perverted and humiliating things. I wanted to strip him of his pride, his ego, and his masculinity. I wanted to transform him into a slutty obedient boytoy just to prove I could.

I pushed forward, forcing him to take every inch of my girl cock. Brad gaged more than once as the saliva from his throat coated my stiffness. I tired of his fake blowjob and wanted to feel his tongue on my ass. I wanted to feel the same power Leilani was feeling from her attentive ass licker.

I got down on my hands and knees in front of Brad as if I was a bitch in heat and offered up my ass to him. I pulled on the leash and forced his face closer to my anticipation.

"Lick my ass you fucken dog." I growled.

I could feel the power rush from his tongue and into my ass. I was drunk on the power of control. I was enjoying the attention and relishing the feeling of his warmth as it traced the edges of my hole. I knew that familiar tongue, but it felt different this time. I was the one dictating things and it increased the sensations tenfold. I felt an orgasm approaching but not like I normally felt. It was something different and unique. I was almost ready to cum when Kim interrupted.

"Hey, can I have some?" she interjected as she yanked on the leash in my hand.

I reluctantly allowed her to take the leash from me and direct Brad to pleasure her the way he was pleasing me. Later, I realized I never felt jealous at all, not at that moment and not later once it was over. Instead, I was filled with a desire to regain control over the situation. It was hot watching him lick the asshole of my friend Kim, but I wanted to own him in a way I never had owned anyone before.

I turned around, still on my knees and saw the back side of Brad as he ate Kim's ass for all it was worth. He was darting his tongue in and out, fucking her with his saliva covered tongue as she pushed back to meet his strokes.

I saw his ass bobbing up and down, and it looked like it was begging me to fuck it. I didn't understand the feeling that was powering my lust. I wasn't concerned with who he was but rather what I could do to him. I wanted to dominate him and make him feel helpless like a woman under the weight of a powerful man. I felt the power a man must feel when he knows he can take what he wants and there is nothing that can stop him.

I moved into position and pressed the head of my hardon on his sphincter. I looked down to see the extreme nature of what I was about to attempt, and it only fueled my desire to take his anal virginity. I wanted to be the first one in his ass. The one that was responsible for turning him into a slutty little puppy, willing to do anything. There was no way my life size eight-inch cock was going to fit without some lubrication, so I worked up the moisture in my mouth and spit down onto his puckered ass. I pressed forward maintaining steady pressure against his resistant hole.

Working up another glob of spit and depositing it on the tip of my cock before pressing it firmly in place again was all it took to overcome his resistance. I was pressing steadily as Brad began to shift his weight back helping me to penetrate him. I couldn't help but wonder. Was this the first time he had been fucked like this?

"That's it, fuck that cock, you dirty fucken slut." I grunted.

I was high on power. I imagined this is what it felt like to be a man. I felt indestructible, unstoppable, and worthy of worship. I pulled back slowly allowing Brad's ass to relax and get ready for the next press forward. Gradually I pressed forward and withdrew again each time increasing the speed and depth of my strokes.

I was building up into a steady rhythm, fucking Brad's ass as if he was a woman. I reached down and grabbed his hips forcing myself as deep as my latex cock would reach.

"Take that, you worthless fucken dog." I screamed.

I didn't even know where that came from. I felt like I was possessed by someone else. Someone cruel and selfish, who got off on others discomfort and embarrassment. What was happening to me?

I grabbed tight and forced myself in and out of Brad's losing ass. He was moaning through his mask as I rammed into him showing him who was in control now. I fucked him harder and harder as my own orgasm once again approached. I could feel his masculinity fade. I was draining it from him with every stroke.

My pussy was drenched, the sloshing sounds competing with the grunts coming from my weakening husband. My orgasm wasn't the same as normal. It was fast and harsh, not long and building like normal. I felt the intense force of domination as it fueled my passion. I was never in this position before and it felt profoundly different being the forceful dominate not the submissive slut.

I pushed forward as my orgasm rocked through me, imagining what it would be like to shoot my pretend load into his ass. I was lost in an unreal world dreaming of bizarre kinkiness and thoroughly enjoying it. I wasn't snapped back into reality until Brad was pulled off my tool and out of my hands as they lost grip of his hips.

Kim led what I was sure was my used husband on his knees to a spot in the middle of the room. On the floor there was a metal ring with a chain attached to it. On the end of the chain was a small bolt snap. It looked like something you would use to tether a dog to. One of the servants that had brought out the Viagra earlier was now standing next to Kim with a tray, this time with a large silver plug on it. She took the plug and inserted it into her dog's ass clipping the small bolt snap to the ring sticking out of his ass. Kim ordered him to "STAY", with a snicker. There was no way he was going to run away with that thing in his ass I thought. When I looked over to notice the six other men standing facing each other. Three by three they jerked off with their cocks only inches away from each other.

"What a bunch of pathetic jerkoffs." Eva laughed.

"Jerk those cocks off boys!" Michelle authoritatively demanded.

I was bewildered how these men could have spent the last few hours jerking off with raging hardons and not cum. But I soon found out the deviousness of the situation. The men had all been lathered up with numbing cream before the condoms had been put on. That in combination with the Viagra kept them hard and at the same time unable to cum from manual stimulation. The jerking off was for the amusement of the mischievous women and not at all for the men's enjoyment.

I was feeling guilty again thinking about Nick. I knew Kim told me it was ok, but I still felt bad for cuming without him, so I was relieved when she told me to have a seat on the couch and just watch for a minute.

"There's only one-way pathetic little boys like these can cum." Eva laughed, as she slapped her man on the ass.

"Get your ass over here." She continued grabbing him by the hair and directing him over to the couch I was sitting on.

"Bend over you little slut." She spat at him as she pushed him closer to the couch.

Her man toy caught himself on the edge of the cushion his hands the only thing keeping him from falling over onto his knees. His bare ass pointed upward into the night air in a lewd display of obedience. She reached around and pulled the condom off his staff allowing him to feel the warm Hawaiian air unobstructed. Eva uncaringly plunged her fake manhood into him without so much as a drop of lube. Her silicon cock rammed in and out unrelentingly as his six inches of real meat bobbed helplessly in front of him.

"Show her how you like to cum you little bitch." Eva barked as she rammed his ass.

Before I knew it there was a long strand of liquid hanging from his bobbing member racing to the floor at my feet. Only a few more pumps and he was grunting like a feeding pig as the white goo from him ran freely. It was a strange sight I was left frozen in place by. I watched the rope of cum as it fell and pooled up on my foot. You would think I would have moved my foot out of the way, but I was intrigued at the way it simply fell from his cock and didn't jet out like a normal male orgasm. I could feel the warm liquid seeping into my pores as the stream slowly came to a stop.