The Surprise Visit Ch. 06

Story Info
Brooke's return to the lake comes with a big surprise.
10.5k words
2.8
10.9k
10
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carnee
carnee
317 Followers

The Surprise Visit

Preface

This is the fourth part of the continuing saga of Brooke and Brad. After their stay at Pine Lake and their honeymoon in Hawaii they embark on a new life with their new friends. On their first assignment things go a little awry, but ultimately work out. Now they are back on Maui and enjoying the time off from their new jobs. I recommend reading the first three sagas. Couples Camp, Honeymoon in Hawaii and The Island of Anguilla.

A word of warning, most of my stories contain elements of cuckolding, chastity, BDSM, and sharing. Some contain elements of consensual non consent and extreme situations that some might find disturbing. Everything I describe is pure fantasy. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 6

I oscillated between sleep and laying there wondering what my life was going to be like from now on. I wasn't sure I could muster up the energy to go back to work for Michelle now without Brad. What was the point anyway? The whole point was for us to travel the world together and enjoy the best life had to offer. Without Brad maybe I should just go back to my old job and try to put this whole period of my life behind me. I am seriously regretting having come to the lake the first time now. My intention was to light a fire under his ass to step up and marry me. For us to get on with having a family and quit sitting around our apartment watching life pass us both by. But now I was here, without him.

It seemed like only yesterday when we first came to the lake and yet I was nowhere near the same person I was back then. I was no longer the shy naive girlfriend who would never think of screwing someone else. I had learned how to let my freak out and Brad had learned along with me. We both enjoyed the excitement of our new sexually charged lifestyle, but now I was just a widow. I lay there wondering what it would be like If Brad was here at the lake with me. Would I still be laying here with Nick knowing Brad would welcome me back into his bed with open arms? Or would he and I be cuddled up in front of this fire sharing the life we had built together? As much as I was attracted to Nick, I was still missing the intimacy I shared with Brad.

"Hey baby, we need to get up." Nick said as he gave me a light shake.

"OK, give me a minute." I responded

"I need to take a quick business trip and I want you to come with me, so wake up and get a shower. We need to get going as soon as possible."

"Where are you going?" I asked, surprised at his revelation.

"We baby, not just me, I want you with me." Nick hissed as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Go get a shower, and then we need to get moving." He continued, as he slipped out from under the covers.

I wanted to ask him more details about where we were going, but I was still only half awake. I knew it must have something to do with the call he got last night but what choice did I have? I did not want to stay here alone. I laid there a few more minutes before rolling out myself and heading to the bathroom to take a nice warm shower.

I was letting the warm water run down my back, relaxing my muscles after a hard night of sleeping on the floor.

"Hey, don't worry about packing, we will have clothes waiting for us there." Nick called out over the running water.

"Is this something for Michelle?" I yelled back.

"Yeah, you know how she is, springing things on people last second." He reminded me.

This was typical for Michelle. Last second plans, and always in a hurry. Luckily, she was also thorough and took care of everything for you. I never had to pack clothes, there were always clothes waiting for me. There was never any concern about booking a flight or getting a car, she took care of all that. So, I guess if it was a surprise sprung on me at the last minute at least it was not inconvenient. There was a certain excitement I had grown used to with this new lifestyle and getting ready like this offered some feeling of normalcy I had not even realized I was missing.

I got out of the shower and dried off, got dressed in some comfortable clothes to travel in and exited the bathroom. Nick was ready to go and tossed me a jacket as soon as I stepped foot out of the bedroom.

"We need to get going, hurry up." Nick franticly instructed me

It felt strange. There was something more going on than he was letting on. There was no reason for him to be in such a hurry.

"What the hell is going on? Why are we in such a hurry?"

"It's not safe here." Nick informed me as he handed me my shoes.

"We need to go right now!" Nick demanded.

I was scared. I could tell from his voice he was too. I slid my shoes on and zipped up my jacket, and we made our way to the door.

"Nick, what is going on? Why are you so scared."

"The same people that killed Brad are on their way here." Nick said distraught.

"What?" I gasped as he pushed me into the car he had parked next to the cabin.

This was the first time I had heard anything about him being killed. I thought it was an accident. A fuel leak perhaps I was told. What the hell was this about him being killed, and why were they coming to the lake after him?

"Listen I don't have time to explain right now, just know I am trying to protect you and we need to go now." Nick said as he slammed his door closed and quickly put the keys in the ignition.

"Why are we taking a car? Wouldn't it be better to take Michelle's plane?"

"We don't have time." Nick angerly barked as he put the car into gear and pushed down on the peddle.

I was confused. Why were we in such a hurry? If Michelle had called him last night, why didn't she just send the plane to pick us up? Why would we wait till morning and then be in such a frantic hurry to get away? How did he know someone was that close, that we didn't have a second to spare?

I started looking around. Trying to figure out what we were running from. The lake was smooth as glass, the winter wind had taken a nap and the trees stood frozen in place. The sky was clear, but the air was crisp and cold. I couldn't see anyone around, no unfamiliar faces lurking around or cars coming down the long dirt driveway coming from the main road. Why were we acting like we were running away from an invading force?

Nick sped past the main complex heading for the driveway towards civilization. I noticed a few of the staff pointing at us as they ran towards us yelling. Then I saw off in the distance Michelle's plane sitting on the private air stip. I looked over at Nick and realized something was wrong. It was at that moment when I remembered Kim. Kim was there too. Nick was keeping secrets from me, and I knew something was not right. It wasn't until I saw Max and Logan running towards us as well when I realized I was in real trouble.

"Stop the car!" I yelled.

"I can't do that Brooke." Nick unapologetically responded.

"Stop the god dam car!" I screamed.

Something inside of me exploded. I knew something was horrifically wrong with this situation and I no longer trusted Nick. He wasn't trying to protect me he was what I needed protection from. In a flash my whole world was turned around. I thought he was the man of my dreams, now I felt like he had me trapped in a nightmare. Everything flashed in front of my eyes in a split second. Much like they say happens right before you die. I remembered back to when he talked to me on the internet and then when he first came and picked me up at the house in a limo. I remembered our first dinner together at the cantina and the first time he fucked me. The way he made me feel like a princess and did his best to drive a wedge between Brad and me. I realized I had been blind to it all along.

Nick increased his speed and slid down the dirt driveway towards the main road. The thick redwoods acting like a tunnel, blocking out the light above. I was certain I was being kidnapped and thought back to the terror of having lost my freedom once before.

We were almost to the highway when I saw a truck blocking the way. Nick was refusing to slow down acting like he would ram his way through when a shot rang out and pierced the windshield. Someone was shooting at us and hit Nick in the shoulder. I was screaming, afraid of Nick at this point and afraid of whomever was shooting at us too. I didn't know who was friend, and who was foe anymore.

Nick was bleeding and in severe pain, but he wasn't stopping. A second shot rang out as we hit the truck and came to an abrupt stop. Thank God there were airbags, or I would have been killed. As it was, I was knocked out on impact and only woke after the dust had settled.

"Brooke, are you ok?"

"Brooke?" I heard the voice call out.

I was still trying to figure out where I was, when the door opened, and the voice became recognizable.

"Baby, are you ok?"

I thought I had died right there in that accident. I must be dead, I thought. I must have hit the windshield and died on impact. I must have died and gone to heaven, how else could Brad be standing here, talking to me?

I was still in a daze as he pulled me from the car. I wasn't sure if any of this was real. My body didn't feel as if it had been in a car accident, but my head did. I wanted to believe it was Brad but there was no way. If he wasn't killed in the explosion, he was eaten by sharks. If he had somehow survived the explosion and the sharks, he surely couldn't have swam the fifteen miles to shore. Who was this man pretending to be my husband?

I was still dizzy, confused and in shock as this man drove me in his truck, back towards the lodge.

"It's gunna be ok baby. You're gunna be ok." He spoke.

The next thing I knew we were back at the main complex. We were sitting in the club. I remembered this bar and dance club. It was the scene of many a crazy kink filled nights.

"Is she ok?" Michelle called out, as she entered the winterized room.

The chairs and tables had been pushed to one side of the floor; the room looked more like a storage room than a nightclub. The only thing that looked the same was the bar and all the bottles of liquor still on the shelf behind it.

"Yeah, she's ok. Just in shock."

I sat there at the one table that didn't have chairs turned upside down on it. I listened to the exchange between the two people in the room with me but still felt as if I was outside of reality looking down on them.

"Let me get a fire started and warm it up in here."

Michelle leaned down and gave me a big hug.

"Thank god you're ok." She sincerely said.

"Brad was right. I should have never second guessed him. It's my fault, I'm so sorry." She continued as she pulled up a chair at my table.

"Is she ok?" Another voice rang out as the door swung open letting the cool winter air rush in.

"Yeah, she's just in shock still." Michelle responded.

"Good to see you again girl."

"Good to see you sweetheart."

It was Logan and Max they both gave me a hug and went over to where the fireplace was.

"I was a little worried there for a minute, but Brad here had that fucker figured out." Logan chuckled as he slapped Brad on the back.

I was starting to come too. I was starting to believe this was real. Was it? Was that really Brad? Was that really him?

"Brad told me they were up to something, but I really didn't believe him. I still can't believe that none of us saw it. But then again that's why I hired you two in the first place." Michelle confessed.

I sat there listening to Michelle explain as I let the warmth of the fire glide across the room and warm my body.

"When Brad told Ron what happened that night on the boat, we were all shocked. Finding out that Nick and Kim had been selling our secrets to the Anguillans explained a lot. Those bastards killed Liam and Abigail and now they wanted to kill Brad too. If you had been there with him instead of Mia, you would be dead right now." Michelle explained.

"Wait a minute, You, Mia, Nick, the Anguillans?" I said confused as I looked over to see my Brad stoking the fire.

"Yeah, they boarded the boat late at night while Mia and Brad were sleeping and shot her. What they didn't know was he wasn't sleeping in the same bed with her. He was in another room and was able to jump ship before they set the whole thing ablaze."

"They were sloppy." Max laughed taking the poker from Brad's hand.

I was trying to process everything, as Brad pulled up a chair and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry we let you think I was dead, but that was the only way I could get inside without them looking for me and I knew they wouldn't hurt you as long as I was out of the picture." Brad explained as he took my hand in his.

"It wasn't at all sophisticated on their part, it was simple. They kept everything legit at the lodge but funneled all the money they were getting from Anguilla into an account in the Cayman's." Brad explained.

"They let the money lure 'em in and they sold us all out." Brad continued.

Brad went on to explain the whole thing to me. Nick and Kim were double agents. They had been selling secrets to the Anguillan's the whole time. They had made millions and were about to take off after the final betrayal. Kim and Nick told them where Mia and Brad where, knowing the Anguillans wanted revenge. It meant there was still some of the "family" alive and they would continue to have to keep an eye out for them in the future. I sat there listening to him explain but all I could see in my mind was him on the deck of that yacht with Mia.

"But the explosion? Is Mia still alive too?" I was still trying to understand.

"Unfortunately, Mia's gone." Michelle interjected.

"But our boy here is one tough shit." Max bellowed, as he stoked the fire.

"Yeah, he is." Logan agreed. Chuckling in approval.

"Brad here jumped into the shark infested waters and swam over fifteen miles to Lanai." Michelle explained.

"I wanted to save Mia, but I knew it was too late. Once I heard the shots and looked out of my room I knew. They were dumping gas all over the place. I couldn't take them all on and I knew if I didn't sneak off quickly, I was going to die when they lit it on fire."

I sat there listening to Brad explain what had happened, picturing it in my head. I started to feel even more guilty. I had felt guilty enough about thinking he was dead, and it was me who had driven him into the arms of another women, but now I felt even worse. He apparently wasn't even sleeping with Mia.

"So, you weren't sleeping with Mia?" I blurted out in surprise.

"No, of course not." Brad snapped.

"I promised you I wouldn't sleep with her again and I would never betray you like that."

I couldn't hold the tears back anymore. I felt my whole world crash and be rebuilt in an instant. I felt guilty for thinking he had slept with Mia. Something he surely had a right to do considering what I was doing with Nick. I felt like a hypocrite for being upset with him for that and at the same time I was overcome with joy that he was sitting next to me. My husband was alive and still loved me.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you." I sobbed uncontrollably.

Brad cut me off pressing his lips to mine. He kissed me and held me tight, confirming he still loved me.

"I love you more than anything, and I'll always do whatever it takes to keep you safe and happy."

Michelle explained that based on what Brad had overheard from the henchmen that night, he suspected they had been tipped off by Nick and Kim. Once back on Lanai, Brad called Ron, who took the jet and picked Brad up and brought him back to the lodge. Ron quickly returned to Hawaii and kept up the lie that Brad had perished in the explosion, allowing Brad to poke around in the books and try to figure out if his suspicions were true.

Brad was good at finding the answers in the books and this was no exception. He discovered the secret accounts and shared the truth with Michelle. It was the Anguillan's that tipped off Kim in Colorado and caused Nick to run off to the Lake with me. They had noticed some digital footprints that made them think Brad might still be alive and it might be him that was poking around.

Logan, Max, and Michelle flew to the lake as soon as they were tipped off that Kim had showed up there. They didn't want to jump on Nick and let Kim get away, so they waited until they knew she was there. The whole time Brad was watching from a distance to make sure I was safe.

"I wanted to bust over here and scoop you up, but we had to wait until Kim exposed herself, so we could nab them both." Brad interjected.

It was Becky. She was the insider feeding information back to Michelle about what was going on in the resort. If Kim and Nick thought, they were the only ones capable of double crossing someone they were oh so wrong. Becky was the daughter of another one of her operatives and extremely trustworthy.

I felt like a complete idiot. I had been taken in by Nick and Kim and basically left my loving husband to be with him. I thought I had driven Brad into the arms of another women only to suffer the loss of him all together. I couldn't stop crying.

"I, I thought I lost you; I thought you left me; I didn't think I would ever get a chance to tell you how sorry I was. I, I..." I bawled like a baby.

It must have been an hour later before I was able to calm down and accept that Brad was back. Logan, Max, and Michelle had all left us alone to reconnect, and the two of us cuddled up just watching the fire dance as the winter weather whipped around outside. Brad found some blankets and spread them out on the floor for us to lay down on, eventually we both fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke to the sound of the jet as it flew past the lodge on its way into the distance. Brad explained Michelle was having them interrogated far away, and Logan and Max had gone along to make sure they found out everything they had divulged.

"What about us? What do we do now?" I tentatively asked.

"Well, that's up to you." Brad explained.

"Michelle wants us to stay here and take over Pine Lake, but I told her that was up to you."

"What? Us run the whole resort?"

"Yeah, she wants us to take over for Nick and Kim and run the whole thing, including the couples' retreat." Brad continued.

I felt dirty and needed a shower and a change of clothes. The idea of staying at the lake and making it our own retreat was intriguing. I had never thought about Brad and I being the ones in charge of such an operation and certainly never thought in a million years I would be called on to do what Kim had done.

"I really need a shower." I confessed.

I hated the idea of dragging Brad into Nick's home but that was where I had all my clothes and the only other place to stay right now other than the staff's quarters. He agreed it was the only option and so we both bundled up and made our way to the house.

We both took a shower and talked about the opportunity we were being presented with. After a few hours of conversation, some delicious breakfast and a pot and a half of coffee, we agreed to take her up on the offer and assume responsibility for Pine Lake Resort. I felt a sense of renewal at the end of our discussion. We were going to ask Michelle for the funds to remodel the cabin and make it our own and were already talking about ways we thought we could make the resort even better. Brad and I spent the rest of the day gleefully sharing our ideas before finally retiring to bed together for the first time in as long as I could remember.

It felt almost as new and exciting as our first time. I had forgotten how kind and gentle he could be as a lover and wanted to make him feel as special as he made me feel. My mind flashed back to the first time we made love and then again, the first time we made love after being married. It felt right. It felt comfortable. I felt safe again and knew I could never do anything that would risk losing him or what we had again.

carnee
carnee
317 Followers