The Surrogate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I think it's funny," Mila smiled at him.

"Let me help you clean up," Steven said to change the subject.

They were uncomfortably close as they stood side by side at the kitchen sink, Steven washing and Mila drying. Steven could smell Mila's perfume and every movement she made seemed to draw his immediate attention: the flick of a hem, the click of a heel, wiping her forehead with the back of her hand which opened her cleavage. He dropped a fork and when he bent down to pick it up he could see up her dress to her firm coltish thighs and a peek of pink panty. He couldn't help but caress the little wrinkles in her stockings at the back of her knees.

Mila giggled and then blushed.

"Oops; my nylons are bagging."

Steven was again not sure if it was a deliberate gesture on her part when she put one foot after the other on a kitchen chair and smoothed out her nylons. It was such a feminine thing to do and also very sensual.

Mila led Steven back to the comfortable chair in the lounge and once again sat on the carpet beside him.

"You're not wearing your new shoes," Steven commented.

Mila reached behind the seat and dragged out a shoebox.

"Because I think it should be you who first puts them on my feet," Mila put the shoebox in his lap and scooted round front of him.

She kicked off her heels and extended one foot and put it in his lap. Her gossamer-clad leg was fully extended; the hem of her dress had receded to the top of her thighs.

Steven caressed her foot, enjoying rubbing the soles of her feet, the red nailpolish on her toenails glimmering through the reinforced toe of her stocking. He tweaked her toes playfully and she giggled, then he slipped the red-soled high-heel on her foot. He stroked her ankle as he admired the leopardskin print on the shoe. She put her other foot in his lap and he did the same.

"Let me show you," Mila stood and paraded up and down in front of him showing off her new heels.

They both laughed and Steven reached out and pulled her into his lap. The put her hands behind his neck and leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. He stared at her beautiful face for beat then spoke.

"And... scene!" he announced.

Mila looked at him confused.

"Sorry... it's a line that the director or acting teacher uses to cut off a scene that has either reached a natural conclusion or is rambling on unproductively. In this case you were perfect. You played the doting housewife perfectly with just enough sass."

Mila still had her hands locked behind Steven's head.

"It was easy to do," she stared into his eyes.

The lounge was shrouded in semidarkness lit only by a standard lamp in the far corner but Steven could see the glimmer in Mila's deep blue eyes, her long lashes enhanced with mascara, her cheeks enhanced by a dusting of rouge and those plump red lips defined by the sheen of her lipstick. Mila's mouth was slightly open and when he lowered his face and pressed his lips to hers she sighed.

Steven made to break the kiss but Mila tightened her grip around his neck and kept his lips pressed to hers. Mila's tongue slowly entered Steven's mouth and it was his turn to sigh; his hand fell naturally to her thigh and softly caressed it.

Mila purred and kissed him harder, snuggling her buttocks into his lap. She felt him become erect against her bottom and she felt an amazing femininity and power. She too was becoming erect and it was becoming painful. She desperately wanted to free her tumescent penis from between her legs but she was afraid it would ruin the moment.

Nothing overtly sexual had occurred yet but that soon changed when Steven lifted her in his arms and carried her to the lounge. He lay her down gently and then he lay beside her.

"Are you ok?" he whispered.

"Oh god yes... it's just... it's just I don't know what to do," Mila sighed and looked a little sad.

"We'll work it out," Steven said as his lips closed on hers.

Steven stroked her hair while he kissed her and Mila put her hands around his neck and pulled him to her, she opened her lips and slid her tongue into his mouth, she could feel Steven's erection poking into her thigh while he stroked the other. The feel of his fingers caressing her sensitive skin through the gossamer nylon was exquisite and she became tumescent again.

Mila wriggled a little and Steven broke the kiss and looked at her concerned.

"Are you ok? Have I gone too far?"

"Mila's face burned with embarrassment and she nodded at Steven and looked down at her belly."

Steven smiled.

"I think I can fix your problem," he whispered in Mila's ear and began to kiss her again.

His hand strayed across her flat belly and down to the top of her thigh and Mila shivered in anticipation. Steven's hand drifted under her dress and began to crawl up her thigh. Mila was breathing heavily around the deep kisses and when Steven's hand drifted across the front of her satin panties she gasped.

Steven bought his fingers to her waist and slid them inside the waistband of her pantyhose. He gently removed the tape holding Mila in place and when her erection sprang free he laid it flat against her belly, encased in her pantyhose and her panties. Mila allowed her testes to descend.

Steven bought his hand back outside her dress and patted the bump on her lower belly.

"Is that better?" he whispered in her ear.

"Shut up and kiss me," she pulled his face to hers.

And Steven did; passionately. His hand went back under her dress and stroked her hard cock through her panties and pantyhose and Mila began to writhe. She had done this to herself before but having Steven do it to her while she was dressed as Mila was the most amazing thing to have ever happened to her.

She could smell her perfume and taste her lipstick and Steven's mouth, her body felt alive, caressed by the sheath dress, her brassiere, her panties, her nylons, even the tight feel of the high heels on her feet. Steven felt Mila's cock become fully tumescent and begin to throb as he stroked and squeezed it through her panties; Mila was writhing in his grasp and he crushed her lips with his.

The feel of her cock being manipulated through her pantyhose and panties was incredible and Mila felt her orgasm begin to build. Steven felt the wetness of her precum through the gauzy fabric and felt her penis begin to tremor. He lifted the hem of her dress up her body and stroked Mila's cock harder and faster.

"Oh god!" Mila cried out.

Mila drummed her feet on the couch as she writhed and wriggled, filling her panties with hot creamy sperm. Steven continued to stroke her, milking her cock of every drop. The viscous fluid formed a puddle on the front of her panties as it erupted from her cock and then runnels of the hot spend dribbled down her thighs.

Mila had the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced, the consciousness of being dressed enfemme, lingerie, nylons and heels, the taste and smell of makeup, her hair caressing the nape of her neck and of course Steven's intense kissing and his expert manipulation of her erupting penis. It was nothing short of astounding.

Mila's cries of ecstasy turned to sobs and she began to cry. Steven wiped away her tears and held her close. Mila opened her arms and invited him to mount her which he did, never breaking the kiss. Mila locked her legs around his and put her arms around him, holding him close, kissing him, and feeling his cock pressing into her belly.

She stopped sobbing and smiled around his kiss, she felt contented and happy. She wanted to return the joy she was feeling and reached for Steven's belt.

Steven gently moved her hand away.

"Not yet. Not tonight. I'm glad you are happy; really happy Mila, but I don't want you taking that final step until you are absolutely sure."

"But I am sure," Mila sighed.

"No; you're very content and excited but once you do what you were about to do there is no turning back. Think about it for a while. Let's just be content with each other as we are. I want to kiss you some more and then I'm going home while you clean up. You need to keep that dress away from your crotch; semen stains horribly."

"Ever the pragmatist," Mila caressed Steven's face and kissed him deeply.

Mila slept soundly that night without dreaming. She woke refreshed and put on spandex yoga pants, matching top, running shoes and sunglasses and went for her morning run, smiling when some guys on a nearby lot working construction whistled at her.

When she arrived back at the apartment Peter was sitting in the kitchen.

"Mila? Mila? Is that you?" Peter got off the stool looking at Mila with amazement as he approached.

"My god! Of my fucking god it's Miles! Steven told me you were good, but Jesus fucking Christ!"

Peter examined Mila closely, he touched her breasts.

"These are a bit smaller."

He put his hand on the moulded V of her crotch.

"How the fuck did do you do that?" he squeezed.

Mila batted his hand away.

"Don't touch me like that; and there is no Miles. If I can go to all this trouble to be Mila you can at least behave like my husband and show me some respect."

"I'm paying for you; I own you! I'll treat you how I like," Peter sneered.

"It will take me only fifteen minutes to bring back Miles. It will likely take you as many years to pay off your debts when you lose the SOJ job. See you later you fucking creep," Mila wrenched herself out of his grasp and made her way to the staircase.

The front door opened and Steven entered the apartment.

"What the fuck are you doing Peter? You're paying me thousands of dollars to create Mila for you and you fuck it up five minutes after you meet her. Show her some respect you fucking misanthrope or we're all out of money."

"But she's supposed to behave like my wife!" Peter growled.

"Yeah and that worked so well with the first Mila. You've read that bullshit the SOJ publish about a wife being obedient to her husband. Well it also talks about a husband respecting his wife."

"This version of Mila will not be pushed around and you need her more than she needs you; you fucking moron!"

"Who do you think you're talking to?" Peter's anger was intense.

"You; you fucking moron! There I said it again! Now go and apologise and start treating your wife with respect."

"I thought it was huge risk trying to create Mila but she's perfect. She'll pass. What you both need to do is behave like husband and wife for the next week. Practice, practice, practice and remember it might be a sham marriage but you have to be convincing."

"Now go upstairs and apologise to Mila."

Peter knew that Steven was right and he sighed and then clomped upstairs resignedly.

It was a new dynamic for Mila. She had just got used to being herself and now she had to learn to be Peter's wife. Steven helped out.

"Look you two, especially you Peter, this is your chance to get it right," Steven had them sit side by side.

"What do you mean; get it right?" Peter asked defensively.

"Look... I'm not in the blame game and I don't know what went wrong but your relationship with Mila was a disaster. We can't have that this time. Not because we're trying to save a marriage but because we are trying to make money."

"The SOJ covenant that you are about to enter into requires that you be married and have a stable relationship; the backbone of their faith is that a man marries a woman and cares for her and she devotes herself to him. Separation or divorce means excommunication for church members and a breach of contract for you," Steven explained.

"The SOJ covenant is modern slavery but I'm willing to play along for the money," Mila said.

"Ok Steven, I just spent ten days with the Sons of Jehovah learning about their businesses and observing their way of life. They treat their wives and families like chattels but they are respectful. I do that and moderate my behaviour as needs be because besides anything else, those assholes have a lot of money and they are going to pay me well, which by default means we all get paid well," Peter said.

"Once again Mila, I apologise for being an asshole and I will treat you with respect," Peter said to Mila and took her hand.

"Ok. A good start. Mila you have come a long way, you are near on perfect but now you need to apply your vigour into becoming a wife to Peter. Peter, you are right, you are an asshole; you just need to moderate your behaviour."

"Remember your backstory. You've been having some marital problems but have been to counselling and are determined to get your marriage back on the rails," Steven explained.

It wasn't that hard pretending to be Peter's wife. Mentally Mila had actually become her sister, being Peter's wife was all pretence and pretty easy to do. All she had to do was dote on him and be subservient to him while he was around and all he had to do was pretend that he had love and respect for her.

The hardest part of that week for Mila was not being able to be alone with Steven for any length of time.

Steven only visited Peter's apartment occasionally now that Mila was totally transformed. He still had a theatre company to manage. Mila still had daily voice coaching lessons but she no longer required tutelage and deportment lessons from Steven. Peter was in and out dealing with the move and preparing himself for his new job.

One afternoon Mila went to see Steven at the theatre unannounced, wanting to surprise him. She was directed to his pokey office in the back of the theatre located down a gloomy passageway obscured by props and other bric-a-brac used in performances.

He was sitting in his chair concentrating on a script when Mila sneaked up behind him and playfully put her hands over eyes.

"Hello Mila. I'd recognise that perfume anywhere," Steve removed her hands from his eyes and stood, taking Mila in his arms.

They kissed, long and hard holding onto each other tightly. Mila had taken off her coat and she was wearing the same simple silver lame sheath that she had worn when he came to dinner. His hand dipped under the hem of her skirt and he was delighted to find that she wearing hold-up stockings. Steven played with the welts and then his fingers drifted across the pale, sensitive skin of her thighs and found her hard in her panties.

"You didn't tape, you naughty girl," he smiled at her.

Mila squeezed his erection through his pants. She had been both dreaming of and dreading this but when her fingers wrapped around his hard flesh all trepidation left her. She felt feminine but she also felt powerful.

Steven gasped in her mouth as he kissed her when she began to stroke him and he stroked Mila through her satin panties. Mila freed his erection from his pants and worked her fingers along the veiny shaft and smooth bulbous head, beads of precum issued from his glans.

Mila broke the kiss and began to lower herself, holding onto Steven's body until she was on her knees before him. She eyed the dewy droplets of pre-ejaculate and licked her red-lipsticked lips.

Steven watched her intently.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Mila replied by taking him into her mouth and locking her lips around the base of his shaft whilst using the tip of her tongue to lap at the sweet-salty precum. Steven held onto the desk as he became weak at the knees.

Mila had been dreaming of this, wanting to experience what it was like to have a man desire her, want her, beg her to sexually satisfy him while she remained in control and satisfied her own wants and needs.

It was over quickly. Mila worked her lips up and down Steven's shaft whilst slavering his glans and licking his fraenulum with her tongue. Holding the base of his erection while she worked his cock with her mouth made Mila feel excited and empowered; she slipped a hand under her dress and freed her cock from her panties.

Mila's seed splattered on the wooden floor at the same time that Steven filled her mouth with his musky spend. Mila swallowed it, not all repulsed; in fact it excited her and increased the intensity of her own orgasm.

When she had finished with Steven's cock Mila licked him clean and put it away and zipped him. She took a tissue from the box on his desk and wiped herself. She would have to wait for her erection to subside before she could tuck.

"Well that was unexpected," Steven helped Mila to her feet.

Mila frowned.

"And delightful of course," Steven smiled and she grinned back at him.

"You told me to think carefully and to be absolutely sure before I did anything like this. For that last week I have been having nocturnal emissions but the dreams accompanying them have not been of me fucking women. They have been of Mila pleasing a man."

Steven opened his mouth and Mila put a finger over his lips and silenced him.

"I don't want to psychoanalyze it. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't want to spoil it. Since our dinner together when you seduced me I have come to realise that I am a special woman and that I take the greatest pleasure when I behave like one in all facets of my life."

"Oh... I see," Steve said thoughtfully.

"Also I just wanted to see what it would be like to suck a cock," Mila grinned.

Steven actually blushed and was speechless.

"I'm joking," Mila smiled up at him and kissed him.

"What about Peter?"

"Peter is definitely not getting his cock sucked," Mila replied sarcastically.

"You know what I mean," Steve was suddenly serious.

"We haven't spoken about it in detail but we have tacitly agreed that ours will be a platonic relationship. Openly we will be the couple reinvigorating our marriage whilst behind closed doors we will be civil and courteous to each other. He knows he can't fuck around in Redhaven so he will need to find other ways to amuse himself."

"He will be travelling a lot for his job and I'm sure that so long as he is discreet while he is out of town he can sew his oats with professional ladies who know how to provide such services."

"And you?" Steven asked.

"I'd like to visit you here in LA every so often if that's ok. Now that I am about to become rich I can see me becoming a patron of the arts," Mila grinned.

Steven pulled her into his arms and kissed her but it was short-lived as they heard the clatter of footfalls down the corridor.

"Shit!" Steven looked down in alarm and saw the splatter of Mila's semen still on the floor boards.

He pulled a couple of tissues from the box on his desk and dropped them over the mess and rubbed them with his shoe and then he kicked the tissues under the desk.

"Ever the gentleman," Mila kissed his cheek and turned to leave as the door opened and one of the production crew came into the office.

*****

Mila and Peter flew out five days later flying first class to Jackson Hole. Peter ordered champagne as soon as the plane was airborne.

"To a new beginning," he smiled at her and they clinked glasses.

Peter was irritating and contemptible but he could be a charmer when he wanted to be. Mila was both excited and trepidatious about leaving LA and moving to Redhaven.

"Let's make it official shall we? This is an exact copy of the one Mila took with her when she ran away."

Peter took a plain white-gold wedding band from his pocket and slid it onto the ring finger of Mila's left hand. He leaned in and softly kissed her cheek. It was first time that he had touched her since he had been rude to her in the kitchen.

"Mister and Mrs Randal," Peter offered her his glass and they clinked them again.

They transferred to a private jet for the short hop from Jackson Hole to Redhaven.

They were picked up in a limousine and driven into town where Peter and Mila had been booked into a suite at the Redhaven Lodge, a small luxury hotel owned and operated by the SOJ. They were treated like royalty but left to their own devices so they could settle down.