The Surrogate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, here we go!" Jim pulled Angie hard against his groin and ground himself against her buttocks, obviously ejaculating.

Angie worked her hand furiously against her sex and pushed back against Jim and moaned. She writhed and wriggled increasing Jim's pleasure and undoubtedly orgasming herself.

They remained still for what seemed to be an eternity to Mila, tied together like mating hounds. Finally Jim pushed Angie away from him and she leaned back against the tree panting. She reached down and rolled up her pantyhose, pulling the gusset high on her waist and then she pulled up and smoothed her panties, while Jim put himself away and zipped his flies.

"Are you going to want me again tonight?" Angie asked.

"What if I am?" Jim replied harshly.

"Then I might not bother washing," Angie took Jim's hand and put it between her legs and grinned at him.

"You are one dirty woman Angie," Jim sniggered and withdrew his hand from her undergarments.

Angie pulled down her ruffled skirt and followed Jim Benson back inside.

When the door closed and it was once again completely dark Mila sighed with relief. She had her hand under her dress and had been rubbing her cock through her panties, watching Jim and Angie go at it. Mila hadn't had sex for a while now and she was quite concupiscent. She would have liked to have finished herself off but the risk of getting semen on her black dress outweighed the brief pleasure she would take. She would have to wait until she got home.

Mila tucked and re-taped herself and then went back inside to join the ladies.

"I know where you've been and what you've been doing," Dianne Hislop whispered into Mila's ear.

Mila froze. She was panicking inside herself.

"I can smell it on you. Next time you sneak outside for a smoke take me with you," Dianne smiled conspiratorially.

Around ten PM it was obvious to Peter and Mila that the others were anxious for them to leave. The host and hostess told them that they would finish off the evening with an SOJ ritual in which outsiders could not participate. They were both more than happy to go and relieved that they didn't have to make an excuse to leave the party early.

When they got home Peter went into his office to work and Mila went upstairs to the bedroom, stripped down to her panties and put on a nightie and opened her laptop. She browsed her bookmarks and opened a webpage that featured a mature transvestite dressed in sexy lingerie being vigorously fucked by a man. She slid a stocking over her erect penis and relieved herself into it. She would wash and dry it the next day but for now she was exhausted and she turned out the lights, pulled up the comforter and was asleep almost immediately.

*****

Six months into their lives at Redhaven, Peter and Mila had set routines. Mila got up early, donned her stylish lycra running tights and went for a run often passing other residents doing the same. By the time she came home Peter was shaved, showered and was suited, ready to start his long day at the business centre at the Sons of Jehovah Supreme Temple.

This meant Mila could take her time in the bathroom and at her vanity getting her makeup perfect and selecting an outfit for the day. Although Mila was not employed by the SOJ nor attended their services, she did socialise and very early on she learned that SOJ women did not dress down. She knew that one of the most important tenets of the SOJ was that a woman's place in life was to please their man and a principle of that tenet was to always be pleasing to the eye.

Peter and Mila had breakfast together and were often joined by Sarah Jennings who usually arrived early and made coffee and pancakes.

Peter and Mila's sham marriage had become almost like a real marriage except of course for the sex, and Mila's deep, dark secret. With a secure income and the trappings of his position Peter had become somewhat domesticated. He had grown to respect Mila and she him. They presented as a loving couple to the outside world but gave each other space at home.

Mila would kiss Peter and send him off to work and start her day.

Mila knew that if she didn't get some structure to her life, despite the trappings of wealth, she would soon go stir crazy, isolated as she was in Redhaven.

Her specially designed swimsuit came in handy as did the sports bras. She joined the other ladies for tennis and swimming and had afternoon tea at the community centre which was like a small country club. She bought herself a Gibson acoustic guitar and entertained herself playing and singing songs that suited her recently developed feminine raspy and breathy voice. She kept in touch with Steven Boutros via email and text and the occasional phone call.

What she did miss was sex. Mila was still confused regarding her sexuality. She had enjoyed the frottage and fellatio with Steven but still found herself attracted to some of the women in Redhaven but of course she had no intention of attempting to have a relationship with any of them. She had to resort to masturbation for relief and increasingly found herself on websites where submissive transvestites were being taken by masculine men. She wondered what it would be like to play the female role in penetrative sex.

Regardless of her fears and misgivings, she and Sarah Jennings actually developed a friendship. Despite Sarah's claim that she would keep herself busy, there was only so much housework she could do and she and Mila had coffee and long conversational interludes during the afternoon.

Sarah was inquisitive about life outside or Redhaven and about Mila's life in particular. Mila was cautious but easily able to recount the life of her sister, which she appropriated as her own, until she married Peter and then she used the vignettes that Peter had provided her about his and Mila's married life to flesh out her backstory. She created a little side story where Mila had learned guitar and played in a folk band in college.

Not long after she and Sarah had become friendly, Sarah asked a difficult question.

"Mrs Randal?" Sarah was blushing.

"You mean Mila," Mila smiled at Sarah.

"Mila. Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure Sarah, what is it?"

"Before I came to you and Peter I was in service with the Hislops. I changed their sheets twice a week."

Mila frowned and wondered where this was going.

"As you know, the Sons of Jehovah encourage a man to enjoy his wife as often as he feels the need. The Hislop's sheets were usually badly stained and sometimes were as stiff as cardboard," it was Sarah's turn to blush.

"It's none of my business but I do hope that you and Peter are enjoying each other's fruits. You are so beautiful that I often wonder how he manages to keep his hands off you at all," her blush deepened.

"Oh that's easily explained Sarah. I don't know if you know this but Peter and I were having marriage difficulties before we reconciled and came to Redhaven. I went off the contraceptive pill for a while and we have been using condoms. I have only just started using oral contraceptives again."

When Mila told Peter about the anecdote he broke up laughing but realised that the consequences would have been dire if Sarah told any of the Apostles that they were living a sham marriage.

"Well there is only one way to fix the problem," Peter raised his brows at Mila and she frowned.

When the answer dawned on her, she too broke up.

They took turns jerking off into the sheets, always on Mila's side of the bed so it looked like she was sleeping in the wet spot. The bed was big enough for Mila to sleep well away from the puddle until it dried. It was these little unusual practicalities of their situation that bought Peter and Mila closer. She had even got over her revulsion when she kissed him and they made a point of being affectionate with each other in public although she thought of him only as a friend.

But it was conversations like the sheets that piqued Mila and Sarah's curiosity with each other's lives. Mila commented how all of the married women in Redhaven always looked like they had just stepped out of the beauty parlour and one day Sarah told Mila why.

SOJ children entered high school at thirteen. There was only one school in Redhaven and it was administered by the Sons of Jehovah. It was there that the intense indoctrination into the faith began and although it was a co-educational school, girls and boys were separated during religious instruction and for certain other curriculum. The dress code was strict. Girls wore knee-length pleated grey skirts, white cotton blouses, white ankle socks and black Mary Jane's. In colder months they wore a blazer with the school crest of the pocket. Boys wore long grey pants, white shirts, black brogues, blazers and school ties.

In grade eleven the girl's uniform changed dramatically. The grey skirt became flat-fronted and the hem went from the knee to mid-thigh, the white blouse became tighter, contoured to the body, ankle socks were replaced by sheer tan nylons and the Mary Jane's became wedge heeled ankle-strap pumps. The girls wore full makeup and had their hair styled. There were classes in beauty, deportment and homemaking.

It was at this stage that Pairing began. Potential marriage partners were identified by a committee made up of parents, teachers and ministers of the church. The pairs were allowed to date platonically to see if they were compatible. If the Pairing was deemed unsuitable or the couple did not get along, the couple would split and be paired with other partners until a right fit was found. There was no imposition of the Order at this stage, the children of Acolytes, Patriarchs and Apostles all attended the same school, the girl assumed the Order of her fiancé when they became betrothed.

For pretty girls this was an opportunity to move up the social order at a young age. This process also ensured the SOJ tenet that women were betrothed at eighteen and married by their twentieth birthday. For the young women, who for whatever reason, weren't Paired by their twentieth birthday there were two options. The women could leave Redhaven or could remain in the religious order and accept suitable conventional employment. These were the secretaries, waitresses, hairdressers and housemaids and so on.

For these spinsters, their hope was that they might be Paired with a man who later became a widower. There is no divorce in the church of the Sons of Jehovah; the church is built around the commitment and sanctity of marriage, albeit skewed to reflect the unbridled devotion of a wife to her husband.

So as young women seeking to be Paired, and as wives devoted to keeping their husbands happy, appearance was of ultimate importance. Women spent a large part of their day ensuring they looked alluring for their partners or potential partners. There were a few buxom ladies in Redhaven but only because their husbands wanted them that way but there were no obese women.

Mila had not seen a woman who was not wearing full makeup, even when recreating outdoors. They might wear spandex tights or shorts when exercising put Mila had never seen a woman wearing pants and never bare-legged. Some of the younger women wore hotpants but always with pantyhose. It was the same with footwear. Of course women wore sports shoes to exercise and recreate but at other times it was usually high heels or some other form of fashionable footwear.

In précis: women were institutionally domesticated and sexualised from puberty, albeit keeping their virtue until married.

Mila found this aspect of Sons of Jehovah archaic, discriminatory and misogynist and it infuriated her. Of course she never stated her views but she asked Sarah why women were so accepting of their roles in the church and society.

Sarah found it hard to explain. Generations of Sons of Jehovah had been brought up that way. They were a semi-isolated community located in north western Wyoming. There were many who left the faith: women who wanted to be emancipated and men who hadn't found a suitable bride. But they kept the ciphers and the deeper tenets of the church secret. Despite their friendship there were aspects of the church's doctrine and ceremonies that Sarah would not discuss with Mila.

Sarah was amused by Mila's stories of her upbringing and life before she came to Redhaven. She was by no means envious but she found Mila's tales intriguing. She very much approved of the fact that Mila and Peter had been high school sweethearts and married straight out of college.

Peter was travelling extensively with his job, often to large cities where the SOJ had investments and business dealings. Mila had no doubts that Peter was finding sex partners in these cities but he never told her and she didn't ask, but after six months she was claustrophobic and needed a break.

She flew to LA on the pretext of meeting up with family but her real reason for going was to meet up with Steven. She made no secret of the fact to Peter who was mildly amused that Mila and Steven had developed a romantic attachment.

Mila wasn't stupid enough to think that what she and Steven had amounted to anything more than a friendship with benefits. So far they had only had two momentary trysts and Steven was still pouncing on young actresses whenever he got the opportunity. But Steven was the only other person besides Peter who knew her secret. He was her friend, her confidant and she wanted him to be her lover. They had conversed online at length about his and had titillated each other, building up the expectation of their first meeting since Mila had left LA.

Mila and Steven had planned to see each other more often than was the case but practicalities prevented them from doing so, so Mila was very excited about meeting up with him. She had it all planned. Mila stopped at a lingerie boutique on the way to the Beverly Hills Waldorf Astoria. Mila quite liked being affluent and intended to live the high-life while she could.

Mila was not only grappling with her gender she was also grappling with her sexuality. The more time she spent living her life as Mila, the more she wanted to be Mila, to be a woman. But she did not want to become a complete woman, the thought of reassignment surgery had briefly crossed her mind but deep down she knew that it wasn't for her. But she wanted to experience sex as the female partner and she knew how special women like her achieved that, there was no end of pornography and information on the internet, it wasn't hard to research it.

When Steven came up to her suite she was lying on the bed waiting for him. She was both excited and trepidatious.

"Magnificent," Steven sighed when saw her, quickly ripping off his clothes.

Mila was wearing a see-through black nylon negligee edged with red lace. Underneath she had on a black satin and lace garter belt to which were clipped, long, fully-fashioned, coffee-coloured nylon stockings; very retro. She wore red satin panties and her genitals were untucked, her erection bulged the front of her panties. She had foregone the brassiere, she saw no reason to wear one, she was however wearing black fuck-me pumps.

Her makeup was heavy and daring, her face framed by her blonde hair, silver and emerald drop earrings dangled from her ears and a matching necklace adorned her neck and bracelets on each wrist, she even had a silver chain bracelet on her left ankle.

Steven joined her on the bed and she opened her arms to receive him. They kissed passionately for what seemed like an eternity, both wanting to reach for each other and both resisting the temptation to do so, antagonising but delightfully postponing the inevitable culmination so they could savour the moment.

Mila was in no mood for foreplay, she was impatient to experience the ultimate sexual fulmination. She slid herself under Steven so that he was lying on top of her, his cock pressing against hers. They rutted against each other as they kissed, then Mila opened her legs and lifted her buttocks.

Steven broke their kiss to speak softly.

"You're sure?"

Mila pulled his face to hers and Steven lifted her negligee out of the way of her buttocks and pulled the gusset of her panties aside so he had unfettered access to her anus. She had prepared herself earlier and had inserted gel caps in her anus and pre-lubricated her sphincter.

Mila guided Steven's phallus to her tight puckered bud. She gasped as he penetrated her and Steven stopped, thinking he might be hurting her but Mila wrapped her silken-sheathed legs around him and raised herself up off the bed, slowly impaling herself on his manhood.

She was tight and there was some pain but the overwhelming feeling was one of pleasure: delightful, decadent, wicked, ribald pleasure.

"Fuck me," she whispered and Steven obliged.

Steven wanted to assail her anus, to pound his cock in and out of the gorgeous creature lying under him but he exercised restraint and slowly eased his cock out of her until she gasped and then slid it back inside her. Mila encouraged him, holding him with her legs, raking him with her nails, whispering obscenities and rising to meet his thrusts.

Their soft lovemaking slowly became a frenzied rutting, the feeling of Steven's cock filling her void, pushing on her prostate, stretching and stimulating her sphincter bought forth delicious feelings of ecstasy that she didn't think was possible. Not only was Mila experiencing the most amazing sexual encounter of her life, she felt so womanly, so feminine lying beneath Steven, taking the passive role; kissing him, caressing him, holding onto him as he plunged his hard cock in and out of her tight anus.

Mila screamed as the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced washed over her. Feelings of intense pleasure radiated from her anus and her phallus, her sphincter spasmed and convulsed as her cock throbbed and juddered, thick ropes of semen splashed onto her belly, the hot viscous fluid was smeared into her skin as Steven pressed himself against her, voiding his issue inside her. Mila was sure she could feel his scalding spend filling her. She clung to him, kissing him viciously, grinding against him, both of them gasping and groaning.

Later they lay in each other's arms, sated, their sweat and secretions cooling on their flesh.

"That was amazing," Mila sighed.

Steven had nothing to say. He was already erect and had visions of throwing Mila onto her hands and knees and buggering her again.

She let him.

All weekend.

*****

Arriving back home after her week in LA, Mila became intently aware of how claustrophobic life was in Redhaven. Sarah Jennings had taken three weeks holiday and had left the week before Mila went to LA and being mostly alone in the big house Mila quickly became bored.

She met with her usual coterie of 'ladies who lunch' and had worked off the excesses of her holiday with long runs, swimming and tennis but she still felt detached and remote, Peter was away attending to business.

Mila hopped into her BMW Z4 which had hardly any miles on it and decided to go for a long drive. She took the well-maintained arterial road out of Redhaven which would eventually join the US191 but instead she took a detour along the river valley, opening up the little speedster and letting all the horses under the hood run free. She really had no idea where she was going when she turned onto a spur-road on a whim, the road was not mapped in her GPS. She ignored the big sign with red lettering that read Private Road - No Access, there was no one around for miles.

The road was obviously well used despite being deserted. The land was flat but the vista of the imposing mountains in the near distance made it hard to get perspective. Both sides of the road were fenced and cattle congregating in small groups raised their heads as she drove past. Mila knew that one of the SOJ businesses was cattle ranching but strangely enough she had never met a woman in Redhaven who claimed that her husband was a cowboy.