The Surrogate Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be reprehensible of me not to take you, particularly as this is your first communal sharing, and especially as Peter is lying with Helen as we speak."

Mila felt a flash of anger and jealousy but it dissipated. She and Peter had talked long and hard about this moment and had agreed that as they had no choice but to participate they might as well take pleasure from sharing. Their love for each was strong and rolling around with other men and women now and then would not ruin what they had. They had already invited Sarah into their bed hadn't they?

"You don't have to do anything with me Jim; I understand," Mila stroked his arm affectionately.

"Oh don't get me wrong Mila. I'm going to take my pleasure with you. I just want you to know that I won't be using... err... won't require... your bottom half, shall we say," Jim stammered.

"Ok Jim. I get it. Why don't we just see where your desire takes us, just do with me as you would any other wife that you fancy, I just won't expect to have to use my bottom half, so to speak," Mila smiled.

"It's just I don't want to see your..." Jim looked bashful and pointed to her groin.

Mila smiled and nodded and Jim pulled her into his arms.

Jim was a good kisser and Mila responded accordingly, returning his kisses and pressing her body against him. She felt his hard cock press into her belly. She fully expected her gown to be ruined by the end of the night but she didn't care; she was stinking rich and had wardrobes full of them. Mila freed Jim's cock from his pants and he gasped in her mouth as she rubbed it against the sleek satin.

A globule of transparent pre-ejaculate oozed from Jim's glans and was absorbed into the shiny satin fabric, smearing the front of Mila's dress as she stroked the throbbing flesh.

Jim eased the spaghetti-straps of Mila's gown from her shoulders and rucked her dress down around her waist, exposing her firm breasts. He held her at arm's length and gazed at her alabaster flesh.

"Magnificent," he sighed and lowered his face to her bosom.

Mila cradled Jim's head while he suckled at her breasts, nipping and lapping at her nipples alternately until they were like hard pink berries. Mila eased Jim back towards the bed and they lay down, Mila's gown still pulled down to her waist and Jim still fondling her breasts, he was fascinated by them.

They were lying side by side with Jim alternately lapping at Mila's bosom and then rising to kiss her passionately. At least now Mila could get to his cock and she stroked him to full tumescence.

"Do you mind if I come like this? I love your tits Mila," Jim's voice was muffled, his mouth full of Mila's breast.

Mila didn't mind one bit and she smeared Jim's shaft with pre-cum, gripped his cock tight and began to stroke it, starting slow and building up speed as she felt it begin to throb in her hand.

"Oh god yes!" Jim howled.

He crushed Mila's lips with his mouth and drove his tongue into her. His whole body began to shudder and then ropes of scalding semen erupted from his cock and splattered over the front of Mila's dress and across her thighs where the split was open. She felt his cock shudder and pulse in her hand as his tongue danced in her mouth.

When Jim had finished coming it was almost embarrassing as he disentangled himself from her and climbed off the bed to zip up his fly, he hadn't even taken off his pants. Mila lay on the bed with her dress in disarray, the top of her body exposed and her skirt and legs spattered with cooling semen.

"I'm sorry Mila. It will be better next time; it's just that you are so beautiful and those tits... I love those tits," Jim stammered.

Mila lay there bemused, smiling up at Jim who was trying hard not to embarrass himself further. Despite the schoolboy fumbling on the bed Mila had found the experience arousing and was semi-erect and wanted Jim to leave so she could free her penis from where it was tucked uncomfortably between her buttocks.

"Could you be a gentleman and toss me a face washer from the ensuite please Jim?" Mila asked, trying not to giggle as Jim fussed around, unsure what to do next.

He brought a damp face cloth out of the bathroom and handed it Mila who dabbed at the cooling puddles of semen on her dress and thighs. As she predicted her dress was ruined, but who cares, she thought.

There was a soft rapping on the bedroom door and Jim looked relieved.

"Oops... your next appointment, so to speak. Thank you Mila, it was lovely," Jim said nervously but was obviously glad to leaving.

The confident powerful man who helped run a huge drug empire and demanded that the Hislop's aupair Angie present herself to him in their garden was nowhere to be seen.

He came over to the bed and kissed Mila awkwardly and then artlessly stumbled for the door.

Mila was still lying on the bed when Brian Hislop entered the room. He was already naked under a silk robe and Mila was unsure whether he had already shared another man's wife or if she was her first for the evening but he was certainly ready if the bulge in the front of his robe was any indication.

"Hello my delightful young lady," Brian beamed at her as he entered and closed the door behind him.

Brian and Dianne Hislop had been the first friends that Peter and Mila had made in Redhaven, it was they who had shown Peter and Mila around the house they now owned. Brian had always been a little cheeky and flirtatious with Mila but it was harmless, while Dianne was like a cougar around Brian.

"I'm not that young Brian and I don't think I look that delightful lying here with my hair a mess, my makeup ruined and my dress covered in Jim Benson's cum," Mila smiled back at him.

"Well why don't you fix yourself up a little while I fix us both a drink. Lose the dress, keep the heels and get back in here lickety-split," Brian turned his back on her to pour drinks.

Brian was the antithesis of Jim Benson. He knew what he wanted and how he wanted it; it helped that he was incredibly handsome. If Mila had to offer herself to a succession of men to abide by the tenets, then they might as well all be like Brian Hislop.

Mila slipped out of the satin sheath and kicked it in the corner, she fixed her makeup and hair and sprayed perfume and threw on a wispy, transparent baby-doll negligée and came out of the bathroom to find Brian sitting on the bed waiting for her. He was naked and sipping a drink, he had dimmed the lights to give the room an ambiance. He smiled at Mila and offered her a drink as she sat down beside him.

"Do you know how long I have dreamed of getting you into bed?" he smiled at her and raised his glass.

"About the same amount of time that Dianne has dreamed of hopping on my husband?" Mila smiled back at him and sipped.

"Well of course we discuss who we would both like to fuck. Husbands decide who they will ask to share with but it would be a silly spouse who didn't defer to his wife occasionally Mila. You will find out Mila, that yes, we are a patriarchal society but that women still have great influence," Brian explained.

"But to answer your question, I have no doubt that Dianne is outside the next door bedroom waiting for Helen Benson to finish with Peter."

"I take it Jim didn't perform very well?" Brian sniggered.

Mila frowned, was pillow talk allowed between men and women? She knew that the women gossiped.

"No need to answer. You could see the trepidation on his face when he was offered the privilege to go first, he's made no secret of the fact the he finds you very alluring but can't reconcile to himself that you have a penis."

"Well that was obvious," Mila replied.

"I on the other hand am intrigued and it's something I've always wanted to try and I've had the hots for you ever since I met you," Brian took Mila's drink from her and placed it on the bedside table.

He pulled her down onto the bed with him and kissed her. His hands went to her tender breasts as his tongue explored her mouth, Mila sought his phallus and softly caressed it. They kissed passionately and took their time exploring each other, Mila was rock-hard and her cock bulged the front of her pantyhose. When Brian snaked a hand down there and squeezed, she groaned into his mouth.

Brian stroked and fondled Mila's cock through the gossamer fabric of her pantyhose and she stroked his long thick cock, they moaned into each other's mouths as their passions ignited.

Mila wheeled on the bed to that her face was over Brian's groin, her legs straddling his face. Brian looked up Mila's firm thighs and saw her engorged member sheathed in the gusset of her hose. Mila lowered her mouth to Brian's massive organ and look him in her mouth.

Brian sighed as he felt Mila's tongue working on his glans and her lips suckling his shaft. He had recently fucked one of the other wives and Mila could taste the remnants of her cunt juices on Brian's cock. The Cialis he had taken before coming to dinner was doing its job and his cock remained bloated.

Brian lapped at Mila's cock through her pantyhose and elicited a moan from her and a dribble of dewy pre-cum from her cock. He wanted to fully experience his fist time with this beautiful transgender woman and he yanked down the waistband of her hose and took her hard flesh into his mouth.

Mila and Brian sucked and slathered on each other's hard cocks, using lips, tongue and teeth to great effect. Mila lapped at Brian's scrotum and suckled his testes. It felt so good that Brian reciprocated. The couple sucked each other until they were both close to extremis and they mutually agreed that they had better stop.

Brian lay on top of Mila and kissed her and she returned his kisses. He broke the kiss and gazed at her beautiful face.

"You are wonderful," he smiled down at her.

Mila responded by locking her silken thighs around his his torso and rising to kiss him. Their cocks rubbed together, the fabric of Mila's nylons increasing the pleasure as they frotted, kissed, and fondled.

Mila arched her back and lifted her legs high and reached between them and positioned the head of Brian's big cock at her sphincter. Using a fingernail she opened a slit in the gusset of her nylons and Brian's cock nestled in the puckered bud. Mila was prepared and had lubricated her sphincter and inserted gel-caps inside her anus.

Brian pushed and Mila rose to meet him and his hard cock slid inside her all the way. Brian rested when he had Mila fully impaled and he looked down lovingly at her.

"Nice?" she smiled up at him.

"Lovely," he replied.

Mila put her arms around his neck and pulled his face to hers so she could kiss him, she wriggled her buttocks encouraging Brian to fuck her while she clung to him. Brian could feel her cock pressing against his belly and it felt good; it felt right. As he began to fuck Mila he made sure his hard belly rubbed against her penis.

They began to rut, fucking each other hard and fast, kissing, scratching, caressing, mouthing tender ripostes and outrageous obscenities as their passion built.

Mila could feel her anus stretched to capacity by Brian's huge cock and Brian felt Mila's velvety channel enveloping his throbbing cock, clinging to his sensitive flesh. Mila felt full in wonderful way and waves of deep bliss emanated from her back passage and tingling scintillas of delight radiated from her tender glans.

"Can I come?" Brian broke the kiss long enough to gasp.

Mila tightened the grip of her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and nodded. She was close too.

Brian lowered his face and kissed her as he ground his cock deep inside her and ejaculated. He felt the scalding stream of Mila's spawn spatter on his belly as she came and felt her anus contract and palpitate around his convulsing cock.

They clung to each other, sharing their bliss and contentment as they climaxed together.

Brian collapsed on top of Mila when he was spent and she lowered her legs from his torso and unclasped her arms from around his neck. They both lay there gasping until Brian had the energy to climb off her.

"Well that was wonderful," Brian lay beside her, lazily circling a fingertip around her belly button.

"Yes it was," Mila smiled up at him.

He handed her the remains of her drink and picked up his own and they both swallowed the liquor.

"Can I get you another before your next partner arrives?" Brian asked arising from the bed and slipping into his robe.

Mila took the damp towel from the bedside table and used it to tend to the practicalities, tossing it to Brian when she had finished. He dabbed at Mila's come drying on his belly.

"Next partner? How many am I going to service?" Mila asked.

"I'd say most of the men have gone twice by now so they will need time to recover. Cialis works wonders but not miracles," he explained pouring them both a fresh gin and tonic.

"So we have time for a drink and a smoke?" Mila asked, getting up and adjusting her negligée.

"You have smokes? Fuck, yes please. Don't tell Dianne though," Brian beamed at her.

"Marlboro menthols in the draw there with the smokeless ashtray, let's go out on the balcony," Mila said.

Brian put his arm around Mila affectionately and turned her face to his as they walked through the sheer curtains onto the balcony.

"Are you ok?" genuine concern in his voice.

"I guess so. I'm sure I'll get the hang of sharing, I just hope all the men are like you," Mila kissed his cheek.

"That's the beauty of sharing. After tonight you and Peter only have to share with couples you know will make you happy," Brian lit her cigarette and then his own.

They stood side by side on the balcony, leaning on the balustrade, smoking and enjoying each other's company.

Mila serviced two other men that night and was aching and sore but contented when she and Peter said good night to the last of their guests and went to bed.

They lay blissfully in each other's arms and fell asleep immediately.

*****

Another British pejorative that Mila liked was bollocks and it was what both she and Peter both thought of the religious beliefs that pillared the tenets of the Sons of Jehovah. They were so obviously concocted to justify a lifestyle of excesses, debauchery and misogyny. They attended the mandatory Sunday observance and suffered through the services and the picnic lunches but it was a small price to pay for the lifestyle they had come to enjoy.

The couple soon came to realise that adherence to the core religious teachings, cobbled together from select passages of other Christian faiths and skewed to support the SOJ belief system, varied significantly. Some, especially the lower Order Acolytes were zealots, and some, especially the elite Apostles, paid scant regard to religious worship but revelled in the bounty that the church bestowed on them. Peter and Mila fitted firmly into the latter tranche.

Peter and Mila had found a select few husbands and wives who they both liked enough to share with on a regular basis but they were still deeply in love and their marriage was sound. They enjoyed their holiday breaks from Redhaven and travelled extensively, lying on the beach in the Cayman Islands checking up on their bloated bank accounts, skiing in New Zealand and Japan, one Christmas they rented an English manor house and took Sarah with them.

Life was easy and time passed slowly, although Peter did spend a lot of time away conducting business for the church. Mila's circle of friends was confined to a select group; mainly wives of other Apostles. She had spent many an hour explaining to them how she had transformed from Miles to Mila but provided an edited version. Except for a very small circle, they believed that Mila had become Peter's wife through conventional means; they knew nothing of her being a surrogate for her sister.

Her friends were intrigued by how she had taken a man's body and with the assistance of hormones, a little surgery and hours of painstaking practice she had become the woman she was today. Of course the question of her genitalia came up and one afternoon after sipping far too many sangrias by the pool Mila had simply dropped her bikini bottoms and showed them.

Mila and Sarah became very close friends and part-time lovers. Mila had forgiven Sarah her transgressions. Understanding how the tenets were ingrained into the Sons of Jehovah, Mila understood that Sarah had no choice but to obey the Reverend when he had ordered her to spy on them. Being part of the select few who knew the real purpose of the ranch was also a special bond. Sarah usually shared Mila's bed while Peter was away but Sarah lived in hope that one day she would be married to a member of the Order but didn't hold out much faith it would happen. Widowers were a scarce commodity in Redhaven and they had their pick of spinsters whom they could marry.

"Remember when you first came to Redhaven and I explained to you how couples Paired during their time at high school?" Sarah explained to Mila one day.

"I told you that a girl must be pure to be Paired but I didn't fully answer your question as to why I wasn't."

Mila nodded.

"I was defiled before I could be Paired," Sarah said softly.

"I was nineteen years old and sweet on a Patriarch boy who was sweet on me and I hoped he would Pair with me but I had also come to the attention of the son of an Apostle. Being the daughter of an Acolyte I was prepared to become the wife of the Apostle even though I didn't really like him, just so that I could rise up the social Order."

"What I didn't know was that the Pairing had not been approved by the Council of the Apostles but the boy didn't tell me that. He told me that we were to be married but to keep it a secret until our Pairing was announced at the Sunday service."

"The boy convinced me that as we were soon to be married there was no reason to wait for our wedding night. As you now know, it is a colossal sin for a woman to break the tenets by not saving her virtue for her wedding day," Sarah sighed.

"He deceived you, bedded you and you were disgraced and became a spinster," Mila concluded Sarah's story for her.

"Yes. I was lucky that Reverend Hayes took pity on me and found me a good job working for the Hislops as their housemaid," Sarah smiled vainly.

"Of course he demanded his right to use you when it suited him," Mila said solemnly.

"Don't say it that way, it is written in the tenets. When word got around that Reverend Hayes was using me almost exclusively, I was no longer asked to lie with other men."

"So when he took the almost inconceivable step of bringing Peter Randal to Redhaven to live amongst us, I was the obvious choice to be your maid," Sarah explained.

"And to be his spy," Mila smiled.

"Have things not worked out for the better?" Sarah asked, taking Mila's hand in hers.

"I guess they have," Mila softly squeezed Sarah's hand.

"And the Reverend is still sweet on you?" Mila asked.

"Yes, but his interest is waning. There are younger prettier girls out there," Sarah said simply.

"And the boy?" Mila asked.

"He was excommunicated but given the option to work at the ranch because of who his father was. He works on the legitimate side of the business farming cattle," Sarah replied.

"But when you are required to render service up at the ranch you must run into each other?" Mila asked, a little alarmed.

"Yes and I deliberately let him take me. I can see the destitution in his eyes while he fucks me, thinking of the life that he could have had, had he not been so deceitful."

"So the moral of the story is: 'don't fuck with Sarah Jennings'," Mila squeezed Sarah's hand affectionately.

*****

When Mila opened the door that fateful morning she didn't know who was more shocked; her or her sister.

"Hello sis'," Mila's sister grinned and barged past Mila into the hallway.