The Surrogate Pt. 07

Story Info
Cassy's first day in her new position.
3.7k words
3.92
2.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legal disclaimer ****All characters are over the age of 18****

There isn't much sex in this story, it is a view of Cassy's day and why she was stressed when she got home. I hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

************************************

Cassy arrived at work a few minutes before 7:30, she walked in and the security guard greeted her "Good morning, Cassy, congratulations on your promotion, I know that nobody works harder than you at this place."

"Thank you, Ike, I have a great team behind me."

"You might have a great team behind you, but your new office looks big enough for a team! Here are your keys, if you need anything, I will be here for another 30 minutes." Ike smiled.

"Thanks Ike, I don't think I'll need help, besides you have a bad back, I can't risk you getting hurt."

Ike laughed with Cassy and said, "Have a great morning."

"You too Ike!" Cassy shouted as she entered the project management wing.

Her office was positioned at the front as you walk in so her secretary could act as a gatekeeper for the entire department. She was happy that her office didn't have windows looking over the bullpen area, she had windows looking outside. She saw the leather couch and chairs situated as you walk into the office, then her desk as you walked past the sitting area. Straight ahead of her desk was the end of a wall dividing the front of her office into 2 areas, the seating area and then a small personal area with a bullpen desk, a closet and past the desk an executive bathroom with a sink, toilet and shower.

A floor plan of a house

Description automatically generated

If a person or people were in the sitting area, they couldn't see the personal area or small desk.

She listened for people to filter in and luckily her secretary was the first one in. Ingrid was older, but an incredible intuitive secretary who had sat at that desk for twenty years. "Good morning, Ingrid" Cassy said as she walked out of her office.

"You surprised me" Ingrid reacted "I'm usually the first one in every morning."

Cassy smiled at her work ethic, "I would like to talk to everyone individually as they arrive this morning. Can you keep them lined up and flowing for me? I only intend to have a short discussion as they all know me. You and I will meet for lunch and work out how we are going to work together, if that is acceptable with you."

"I understand and can almost list who you are going to see and the order you will see them. As for lunch, I would love to have lunch with you, this will be the second time my boss has taken me to lunch in twenty years." Ingrid responded.

Cassy was horrified, she wondered, 'what kind of crappy bosses has she had for the last twenty years?'

Ingrid looked at her watch, "Saul will be in in about three minutes, I better get out front."

Cassy grabbed a notebook and set it on her coffee table and started a pot of coffee.

The door was open, and Saul knocked as he entered the office. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, please sit down" indicating toward the sitting area.

Saul sat with a worried look on his face.

Cassy sat at the adjacent chair and said, "You look worried, there's no need to worry, we haven't had the best of relationship, but I respect your work."

Saul relaxed and asked, "What's going on?"

"I am talking to everyone in the department, I want to know what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong. I want to make our department better and a better place to work. How do we do that? Who should replace me as the department manager?"

Saul thought for a minute "What do you think of Pam?"

"I like Pam, a little quiet but does great work, what do you think of Pam?"

"I think Pam is a natural leader, it seems like she is intimidated when you're around. When you aren't around, she coordinates and drives the team."

"Our Pam? Is there something I do to intimidate her?" Cassy asked.

"I don't think so, I think she just needs to get to know you better."

Cassy and Saul chatted for a few more minutes and finally they ended up with Saul promising to send an email of good and bad issues.

The meetings went on with a similar theme, Pam stood out as a leader. Pam entered Cassy's office right at 9:00.

"Good morning Pam, can you close the door and have a seat?"

Pam was a little flustered as she approached the furniture, not sure which seat was correct. Cassy noticed and asked, "You don't know where to sit, do you?"

"I don't want to take the wrong seat?"

"Why not" Cassy asked.

"I don't want you to get mad at me." Pam said with her head down.

Cassy sat at one end of the couch and pointed to the other "Sit here."

Pam sat as directed.

Cassy asked, "What do you think of me?"

Pam's face lit up, "I think you are strong and smart, they made the right decision promoting you."

"I'm going to need your help with the team, most of the team I have interviewed have indicated that you are a natural leader. Can I count on your support in the office?"

Pam Beamed "Absolutely."

"We are going to work closely, I need you to stand up to me when I am wrong, can you do that?"

"I think so, it is hard because of how I feel about you." Pam shyly responded.

Cassy took her hand and asked, "How do you feel about me?"

"I adore you and want to do anything to make you happy." Pam said as she blushed.

Cassy leaned over and kissed Pam, Pam gasped a sigh of relief as their lips touched. She melted as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Cassy touched Pam's knee and slid up her thigh. Pam moaned and spread her legs allowing Cassy access to her panties.

Cassy said, "No more panties in the office." Cassy stood up and lifted her skirt to show her naked bald pussy.

Pam stood and reached under her skirt and removed her blue lace panties and handed them to Cassy. "I want you to have these."

Cassy sat them on the coffee table and said, "Thank you."

They stood there kissing and touching for a few minutes. Cassy looked at her watch and said "It's 9:30, I have a meeting at 10:00 and still have another team member to talk to."

They walked to reception together and saw Todd walking in with a Starbucks, Todd loudly announced "Sorry I'm late, traffic was horrible."

Cassy spoke up "Todd, please come meet with Pam and I in my office."

The three of them walked into the office. Cassy spotted the panties and grabbed them before anyone noticed. Pam entered last, closing the door.

"Todd, being late is unacceptable, you might have been on time if you didn't stop for coffee. Take off your pants."

Todd looked at Pam and back at Cassy and stuttered "W-w-what?"

"You heard me." Cassy demanded.

Todd slipped out of his shoes, unbuckled his belt and undid his pants, lowering them to the floor and stepping out of them. His polo shirt barely covered his black satin panties.

"Take off your shirt" Cassy demanded.

Todd lifted his shirt exposing his little four-inch cock tenting in his panties.

Pam giggled at the sight of Todd in panties, Cassy walked behind him and lowered his panties to the top of his thighs, freeing his little cock.

Pam said, "It's so tiny."

Just then the door opened, and Ingrid entered announcing "Cassy you have a meeting with the Executive Team in ten minutes. You should be going soon." She stopped and looked at Todd and chuckled "That explains a lot." and walked out.

Cassy said "Todd, the desk in the bathroom hallway is your desk as you need to be supervised and not distract Pam from running the team. Do you have any questions?"

"Can I get dressed?"

"No, for being thirty minutes late you will work in your panties for the rest of the week. If you are late again, your punishment will get worse. Now I have a meeting to get to, Pam can you make sure he gets started on his work?"

"I can."

"Ingrid, Pam has free run of my office."

Ingrid replied, "Got it Executive Conference Room third floor."

Cassy's meeting was tough as the company is struggling and they are considering a 10% layoff. Project Management has been running behind target and over budget and Cassy was called on to explain the budget overrun. Cassy felt like she looked bad as she was unprepared as her predecessor left without notice.

After the meeting the CEO pulled her aside and said "I understand you are blindsided regarding this issue and believe that you can get to the bottom of this. Work with accounting and your team and figure it out. Your position has a $50,000 signature limit on spending, anything more needs me to approve. Please email me a daily status and be ready to present your findings and solutions next Monday."

"Yes Sir."

Cassy returned to her office as she walked past Ingrid she said, "Please get Pam and Saul in here right away." Cassy went to her computer to check email and her meeting schedule. Todd was working away at his computer when Pam and Saul entered the office. Cassy kept them in the seating area so Saul couldn't see Todd. Cassy explained that they had to figure out the overruns and delays, or there might be a companywide layoff.

"Saul, I want you to be the point with accounting, go through every invoice for every project and figure out why we are over. Report to Pam and CC me on all emails."

"Got it."

"Pam, I want you to go through every project and help me understand every project delay. I want you to work out of this office so we can go through things together. Do either one of you have any questions?"

They both shook their heads and said "No."

"Alright get on it and I need an update daily."

Saul left to get to work, Pam headed to her desk to get her laptop.

Pam entered and Cassy cleared space behind her desk for Pam, they moved a chair in so they could sit side by side.

Cassy started "I am taking Ingrid to lunch, would you like to join us?"

Pam smiled and said "I really want to get started on this, can you bring me a salad?

Cassy stood and kissed Pam on the top of her head and said, "No problem." She looked at Todd "Hey shithead, this is what dedication looks like, you can learn a lot from Pam."

"Yes Ma'am."

Cassy grabbed her purse and walked out of the office. She approached Ingrid and asked, "Are you ready for lunch, Pam is in my office, so you don't need to get someone to cover your desk."

The two walked out to Cassy's convertible and drove to lunch with the top down. Their hair was a little messy, they talked about family and the company. They were seated at a quiet table for two and both ordered water to drink.

Cassy explained the issue to Ingrid and if there was any direction she could lend, it would be appreciated.

Ingrid said, "No problem, thanks for keeping me in the loop."

Cassy asked "Do you think I have the right team in place? Saul is looking into the cost overruns and Pam is looking into the delays."

"I think you are spot on" Ingrid started "I recall our previous leader Malcom talking about M&E Technologies a lot." We often created emergency Purchase Orders for them, I'm sure you interacted with them."

Cassy said, "I don't recall ever needing any outside help on my projects."

Ingrid added "I have a friend who is a retired detective who is a Private Investigator, I'm sure he can figure out who M&E Technologies is."

"Can you reach out to him and make an introduction, I need to make a presentation to the board next Monday."

Ingrid picked up her phone and sent a quick text and said, "Let's see how fast he responds."

Cassy texted Saul to look at the Accounts payable to M&E Technologies V.S. the planned services for the projects that used them.

The two talked about family life and personal stuff through lunch, Cassy shared her relationship with Gina and Mike.

Ingris asked "WAIT, WHAT? You are submissive of Mike and Dominant of his wife Gina? How does that work?"

Cassy chuckled "Actually it works pretty well, Gina is like a wife to the both of us and they both take the stress of dating and housekeeping from me, and I restarted their love life. We all live together in their house, but I plan to build a house for the three of us to live in."

"Interesting, but make sure your finances are separate as you aren't married."

Cassy gives a teenager "Yeeessss Mooooommmm."

The two had a good laugh as lunch was served.

They had a nice lunch, and Cassy added "I want to do this monthly, I think your insight into what is happening in the department is invaluable."

Ingrid smiled and said, "I just like spending time with you, I like you."

"Thanks, I like you too."

Ingrid asked, "What's with Todd, why is he practically naked in your office?"

"Panties are his punishment for coming in late, he is a marginal worker and needs to be supervised. He is isolated so he doesn't distract the rest of the team and concentrate on his work."

Ingrid added "This is a Human Resources nightmare."

"He won't say anything, his wife won't let him."

They took 2 salads to go and headed back to the office.

When Cassy entered her office Todd was standing with his nose in the corner behind his desk.

Cassy hands Pam her salad and asks, "What's going on here?" nodding toward Todd.

"I caught the little dick pervert looking at porn and stroking himself under his desk, so I put him in the corner."

Cassy picked up her phone and made a call "Margot? This is Cassy." She continued Do you have a chastity cage for your husband?" After a pause "Can you bring it to the office as soon as possible?....Great, see you then."

Pam asked, "Who was that?"

Cassy smiled and said, "His wife, she should be here in about thirty minutes."

Cassy looked at Todd and said, "Shut down the computer, sit at your desk and eat the salad I brought you."

Just then Ingrid walked in "My friend Dave Hampton is here, he is the PI I told you about."

Cassy said "Bring him in and call for Saul to join us."

Pam got up to join the meeting and Cassy stopped her "Finish your lunch and come over when you are done." Cassy looked at Todd, when you are done eating put your nose back in the corner."

"Yes Ma'am."

Ingrid entered with her friend and introduced him to Cassy, there were "Pleased to meet you" all around.

Saul came in with his laptop and Cassy introduced them.

Cassy explained Ingrid's suspicions about M&E Technologies to the group, and asked the Project Managers in attendance "Have you ever heard of or used M&E Technologies on any of your projects? "

It was a unanimous "NO".

"Saul what is the planned V.S. actual usage of M&E?" Cassy asked.

"In the four projects I reviewed, we never plan to use them, but use them for $50,000 on each project." Saul contributed.

"Used or paid?" Cassy asked.

"I'm not 100% sure, I know we paid them, not sure if we used them."

"Well Mister Dave, I need you to investigate M&E Technologies, I need to know who owns them and what they do, how many employees they have and anything else you think we need to know. We need to know everything we can by weeks end. Saul, please work with accounting and find out how much we paid them last year, and itemized list by project would be ideal."

Saul "I'm on it."

Dave said, "I can do that, I need a retainer to get started."

Cassy asked, "Will a Purchase Order be good enough?"

Dave looked at Ingrid and asked, "Is this companies PO good?"

Ingrid nodded "I promise it is, how much will you need?"

"Let's plan for $10,000, I don't think it will go over $5500." Dave answered.

Cassy spoke up "Pam, is there anything else we need to discuss with Mr. Dave?"

Pam called in from Cassie's desk "Nope."

Ingrid led Mr. Hampton out and said goodbye to the group and closed the door.

Pam finished her lunch and joined Saul and Cassy, "I might have found something."

"Out with it! What did you find?" Cassy asked impatiently.

"Looking at the ten projects I led this year, it looks like Malcom was giving us projected completion dates a week later than sales had promised. This way he could justify spending more money to get the project completed."

Cassy hung her head "This is going to hurt someone, Good work you two, I have my updates for the day."

Ingrid knocked and entered "Margot is here for you and the PO is in your email in box for approval."

"Thank you, please show her in, Saul thanks for your hard work today, can you give us the room?"

"Sure thing, see you all tomorrow." Saul passed Margot on his way out of the office.

Margot entered and hugged Cassy and Cassy introduced Pam to Margot. Cassy led Margot around the corner to show her Todd with his nose in the corner again.

"What is going on here?"

Cassy began to speak, and Margot kindly cut her off "Sorry I was asking my husband."

Todd turned and began to speak, and Margot stopped him "Did I tell you to take your nose out of that corner?"

Todd returned to his punishment position "I was late to work, so I can only wear panties this week, then Pam caught me jerking off to porn and she put me in the corner."

"Did you apologize to Pam for making her see that?" Margot demanded.

"No Ma'am."

"What are you waiting for?"

Todd began "Pam, I'm sorry for masturbating in the office and I'm sorry you had to see me and punish me."

Margot said, "Turn around and drop your panties."

Todd turned around and dropped his panties to his ankles, his little cock was as hard as a brick.

Margot demanded "you have sixty seconds to make that go away, and you better not jerk off."

Todd was panicked, he went to the freezer and grabbed a handful of ice and desperately applied it to his dick. When time was up Margot handed him his chastity device and said, "Put it on."

Todd was still semi hard and couldn't slide his cock in the sleeve. KICK, out of nowhere Margot kicked him in the balls dropping him to the carpet in the fetal position "You have thirty seconds or you get another kick."

Todd rolled onto his back and desperately shoved his cock and balls into the device. He got to his feet in front of his wife, and she locked it. Margot turned to Pam and Cassy and held out the key.

"Oh god no, we have no use for that little cock here, you can keep the key at home" Pam boldly said.

Cassy chuckled and added "Just make sure he has it on when he comes to work in the morning."

Pam took a minute and checked Todd's progress on his assigned work, he wasn't too far behind. "For standing in the corner for half the day, you got quite a bit done. I'm going to let you leave at the normal quitting time. Tomorrow you will get a bigger assignment."

"Thank you, Pam."

Margot said, "Get back to work, and if I ever have to come up here again, you are going to be sorry."

"Yes Ma'am", Todd got back to his desk and started working.

The three girls sat in the sitting area and chatted for a few minutes before Margot said, "I should get going, my mother is with the baby."

Cassy said, "Thank you for coming in, you are a lifesaver."

Margot scoffed "I'm sorry I had to come in, he knows better. We just got our pool and patio in the shape we want and would like to show it off, why don't you ladies come over for dinner and a swim this weekend?"

Pam responded first, "I have plans this weekend, maybe another weekend."

Cassy said, "If I can bring Mike and Gina, I think we have nothing planned."

Margot replied, "OH MY GOD YES BRING MIKE, and I would love to meet Gina, we can firm up time later this week."

With a peck and a goodbye Margot was out the door headed home.

Pam was beaming "Who is Mike and Gina?"

"Oh yeah I guess you don't know the story. I'm not sure if you met Mike at the company party, he was my date. Mike is also my master. Gina is my best friend and Mike's wife, she is my submissive." Cassy explained.

12