The Surrogate Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck Shane...keep licking me right there," Camile moaned before taking Shane's cock deep into her mouth again as she ran her tits up and down his cock. She stopped so she could hold her tits together with one hand while she fondled his balls with the other, all while she sucked him, drooling around his shaft. Releasing her tits, Camile took Shane all the way down to the base of his cock. Now Shane knew where Karen had inherited her oral skills from. She felt so good; too good. Shane tried to warn Camile that he was cumming again, but was unable to move. He erupted into her mouth, grunting in orgasm, moaning against her pussy.

"Uh...uh...uh...shit..."

Camile kept a firm grip on his balls as he exploded down her throat. She inhaled every drop of his ejaculation. When his balls were empty she turned her head and said, "I need you inside of me, please," she begged.

Shane slid out from under Camile and moved behind her legs and plunged his cock inside of her on his first thrust. She was so wet and ready for him. Her pussy was so hot.

"God, I love your cock... it's so big... and thick..." she hissed up at him. "Fuck me Shane... fuck me hard!"

Shane obliged, plowing into his plump mother-in-law like a jackhammer until she came hard. Camile knew she was about to scream so loud from the pleasure that she shoved took the sheet and comforter and bit down hard to contain her scream of pleasure. When she had calmed down Camile pulled his head down for a passionate kiss.

"Oh, that was fucking amazing," she said.

"Fuck, you are amazing," he muttered as they both collapsed onto the bed.

"You make me feel so young Shane. I could really get used to this." Camile states.

"Will you remember this in the morning?" he asked a few moments later, as she snuggled against him; arm across his chest and large breasts molding against his side, but she was already snoring.

"Mmmm," Camile mumbles unintelligently.

Shane lay there enjoying her naked body against his. She felt better than he could have ever imagined. That past two nights had not just been sex, but the best sex he had ever had in his life. Was this going to happen every night? Was this why she was drinking so much? What should he say to her tomorrow?

He fell asleep, trying to figure it all out.

The next morning, he was awoken by Camile shaking him awake. "Get up, sleepyhead! It's seven and you have to get ready for work. I already packed you lunch and I have coffee and bagels ready when you come down."

She left. Maybe he had dreamed last night too? His shorts on the floor determined that he was just lying to himself if he thought that. He quickly showered, shaved, dressed, and ran down to get some breakfast and coffee. Work was really good, that day. He hadn't felt this productive in months. He felt like his life was moving forward, and it was all thanks to his mother-in-law, and secret lover, Camile.

When he got home, he found another wonderful home-cooked meal waiting for him, and then it was family time in the park and a family movie together. Camile as per her usual routine was on her fifth drink by the time the movie was over and kids were put to bed. When she returned she switched the TV to the travel channel.

"I need to get up early again," he said apologetically. "You know Karen always hated the travel channel."

"Oh I know she did," Camile laughed. "I think that was her only fault though." They both laughed at that. Shane didn't know why he found that funny. "Go on up and I'll join you soon. I think I need one more drink."

"Okay," Shane said, heading up to bed.

Shane went upstairs and went about his normal bedtime routine. This time he decided to go naked and climbed into bed but didn't fall asleep right away like the last couple of nights. He lay there thinking about life, but mostly about Camile. He wondered if she was going to take advantage of the situation or if she would change her mind about things.

Camile came up about an hour later. He heard her turning off the lights downstairs and making her way up to the master bedroom. Shane pretended to be asleep, calming his breathing. He heard her brushing her teeth and coming back into the bedroom. Camile giggle as she looked at Shane's form before she said, "Oh, my handsome man is already passed out again. Don't' you worry sweetie, momma will take good care of you."

Shane opened his eyes a slit and was rewarded by the sight of Camile unbuttoning her blouse. She slowly undid one button at a time, revealing her large lacy black bra. She folded her blouse neatly and put it on the dresser, then she reached back behind her, removing her bra; letting her large, heavy breasts fall free. She slid off her pants and matching lace panties and then slid naked into bed. Shane instantly hardened at the sight of her in the low light.

Camile turned off the bedside lamp and moved toward Shane, placing her hand on his chest. She leaned in and gently kissed him on the cheek. "Don't you worry, Camile will take good care of you!" She glided her hand down his stomach and over his shorts, gasping when she felt how hard he was.

"Wow...you're always so hard for me. Let momma take care of this. I need this in my mouth, I need you so badly." She giggled and then kissed her way down Shane's stomach. She pulled down his shorts and sucked his throbbing cock between her lips.

"Yes," Shane groaned involuntarily. He hadn't meant to reveal that he was awake, but Camile's mouth was too good. She soon had him in her throat again. "Fuck... Camile!" He grunted as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft, slurping obscenely.

Her heavy tits were resting on his hip as her mouth engulfed him. Shane roughly grabbed one of her fabulous tits. As he massaged the massive orb in his hand he couldn't believe that he had never really cared for large breasts before. I guess I never found a woman with the perfect set on her frame. Shane thought to himself. As Camile worked him over with her mouth another thought came to his mind, I'm not going to last long tonight. "Here it cums baby!" He croaked as he ejaculated into her mouth.

"Mmm...mmm...mmm," she moaned around his cock as she swallowed jet after jet of his cum, letting the excess ooze slide down his shaft.

"Oh, God!" Shane exclaimed. Camile really was great at giving head. When he was finished coming Camile released his cock and moved up for a kiss. As her lips sealed themselves around his Shane could taste himself on her lips.

"That was fucking incredible," Shane informs Camile.

"Thank you, I enjoyed it immensely," she purred, snuggling against him. As she rested her head on his chest a question came to Camile's mind, "Shane... am I really your baby?"

"Are you going to remember this tomorrow?" he asked her looking his mother-in-law in the eyes.

"Yes... I'm sorry. I was afraid after the first time together that you would get freaked out and that you would sleep on the couch or that you would want me to leave. I've been neglected for so long... you're not the only one that needs this."

"I...I was a little freaked out at first... but more so because you didn't seem to know what we were doing. My mind was blown and I wanted to make sure that you were ok and ok with it." I inform her. I puller her face to mine and we are inches apart. "But I'm very glad we did this,"

Camile smiles at my state, leans up, and gives me one more kiss before saying, "Shhh... go to sleep. You've got to wake up early. We'll talk more tomorrow."

When Shane woke up, his mother-in-law was already in the kitchen making breakfast and getting the coffee ready. He showered and went down to the kitchen. Camile gave him a big hug and kiss. He loved the feel of her full-figured body and her big tits against him as she hugged him.

"Good morning, sexy," she said, pulling back and then handing him his coffee.

"Good morning beautiful." Shane replies. "Thanks," Shane took a sip. "I haven't felt this good in months,"

"Same here," Camile said, absolutely beaming with joy at him. Shane had to admit, she had a giant sprint in her step and she looked happier and younger than he had overseen her.

"Shit," Shane said, glancing at the clock. "I'm going to be late."

"I'll wake you up earlier tomorrow. I'm sorry. Here," she said handing him his lunch.

"Wow, you really are amazing!" Camile pulled Shane in for another embrace and a passionate kiss. Shane was already starting to harden when she pulled back.

"I felt that." She giggled. "Save that for later?"

"For you, always," Shane says squeezing his lover's ass before running out the door.

It was good to be back at work. Shane finally felt like he was breaking out of his funk and moving on with his life. He couldn't get Camile out of his mind. Prior to recent events, he had never noticed her natural beauty before. She was older and curvier than anyone he had ever dated before. Karen had been really thin and athletic with only handful sized boobs. He had to admit that he truly come to love how soft Camile was and how she felt on top or under him. He loved the weight of her giant boobs. He wondered how long she was planning to stay.

That evening Camile had cooked an amazing lasagna dinner and afterward, both of them and the kids enjoyed another movie together with popcorn. After the kids were in bed, Camile and Shane were out on the patio having a drink. As usual, Camile was way ahead of Shane and slightly inebriated.

Shane had an important meeting the next day so he told Camile that he needed to go to bed early so he actually wanted to refrain from any nocturnal activities. Camile looked a little sad at his statement but was surprised when Shane pulls her to her feet and led her up the stairs. Camile was not sure what Shane's intentions were until he pulls her through the room into the master bathroom. The older woman watches as her son-in-law disrobes before her placing his clothes in the hamper. Shane starts the water in his shower which Camile takes as the signal to disrobe. Shane watches his lover for the second time in two days shed her clothes, only this time he is not pretending to be asleep nor is he looking at her in the dim light through an almost closed eye. This time he gets to drink in her beauty in full vision. Once she has shed her clothes and lingerie Camile moved closer to her handsome man.

"You are absolutely stunning," Shane says as he places his hands on her shapely hips. Camile wraps her arms around Shane's neck as he leans in and kisses her with a passion she has not felt in ages... maybe ever.

The two entered the shower and allowed the hot water to wash over their bodies as they held one another. Despite having had sex several times over the last few days the two used this time to become extremely familiar with the other's body. As they washed one another they intimately caressed the other while kissing under the hot water. When the water temperature began to change they turned off the shower, exited, and began drying one another with fluffy towels. Shane even helped Camile dry and comb her hair so that he could be with her and caress her lush body. When her beautiful dark red hair was dry Shane came up behind his lover and wrapped his arms around her beautiful form.

"Let's go to bed love," Shane whispers.

Camile heads to bed with Shane closely behind her and only when they are at the foot of the bed do the pair separate. They climb into bed on their respective sides and slide under the covers meeting in the middle. The two kissed like young lovers for several minutes before they ended the kiss and turned off their lamps. Camile snuggled into Shane's strong arms and the two soon fell asleep.

Camile woke up earlier than normal to make her family a grand breakfast. The kids woke up first and the two young boys and their older sister came down to eat the meal their mother figure prepared. Much to everyone's surprise, Shane came down on his own, fully dressed and ready to sit down with the family and share an early meal. Camile put his plate at the head of the table but he did not sit down.

"Get your plate." Shane requested. Camile was about to decline but a look from Shane insinuated that he would not accept no as an answer. Camile made a small plate for herself and was about to sit on the opposite side of the table from Shane but she watched as the younger man pulled out the chair to his left. Camile knew this was Karen's former spot and understood the symbolism. Camile sat down and allowed Shane to push her in. The Davis family (and Camile) ate breakfast for the first time as a family.

Once they were done eating the kids placed their dishes in the sink and all three kissed their mother figure before they got ready for school. Shane and Camile finished eating at the same time and cleared their dishes. Camile felt Shane reach for her and pull her in, dips her slightly, and kisses her in the kitchen without a care if the kids see them or not.

"I will see you tonight baby," Shane informs his beautiful lover.

"I look forward to that," Camile states with her flushed cheeks.

Shane arrived home after the best day of his short return from work. He quickly noted that his house was extremely quiet for a Friday night. "Camile... kids?" Shane calls out. He stands and listens but there is no response. Shane felt his cell phone vibrate and read the message that came up.

Shane,

I had something special planned for tonight and time got away from me. Please meet me at Mariano's at 6 for dinner. Kids are at your brother's home for the night.

Love,

Camile

Shane looked at his watch and saw that he had an hour to go before dinner. As Mariano's was a fancy restaurant Shane knew Camile had something special planned indeed. Shane decided he would change into one of his better suits and wash up before getting ready. Shane ran to the florist to get his lover a dozen red roses. Shane learned when he arrived that his table was ready but his companion was not yet here. Shane sat down at the booth that had been reserved. It was C-shaped which Shane liked as it meant he could sit beside his date. When the waiter arrived Shane took the liberty of ordering a bottle of red wine to split with his date.

Fifteen minutes had passed when Shane hears the sound of heels approaching his table. Looking up from his drink Shane's breath stopped when he saw the vision before him. Camile walked up in four-inch high heels wearing a form-fitting emerald green dress. The skirt of the dress had a slit down the left side. The top half of the dress framed her large tits and as the dress was sleeveless her arms, shoulders, and the valley of her breasts were bare. She had apparently gone to the salon as her hair was trimmed and styled with waves to it. Her dark red hair had a few streaks of black in it giving her a very sultry look (in his honest opinion). Camile was drawing many lustful gazes but the only one she cared about was that of her lovers. Shane stood up, kissed Camile's hand, and then presented her with the roses. She sniffed them and thanked Shane for the flowers with a kiss on his lips.

The two had a lovely dinner but Shane was surprised that Camile only had one glass of wine. After dinner, Camile insisted they go for a drive. Camile would tell Shane occasionally when to turn and in which direction to go The lovers ended up at a quaint hotel that she tells him to stop at. Parking the car, Camile leads Shane to their room as she had already checked them in. The room is on the second floor and has a grand balcony with a loveseat looking out at the moon.

"Shane," she said, staring into his eyes and grasping his hand. "We need to talk for a minute."

"Sure," he answered.

"I...we...this is hard," she said.

"Then let me start," Shane squeezed her hand. "These last few days have shown me that I can't do this alone. I also don't want to just find anyone to replace my wife... because I've already found her. Camile... Cami, We need you... I need you. I want you to stay with us... forever."

A tear streamed down her cheek. "I was hoping you would say that. I'm leaving Brian. I mean, I had decided to leave him long before I decided to come to stay with your family... but after we ma... after we started having sex... I hoped it meant more than just sex."

"It does. You are amazing, like no one I've ever known. I thought I knew what kind of woman I would always love, but you showed me that I never knew... until now." Shane tells Camile.

"I'm glad. So I guess I'll stay... forever." Camile sheepishly states.

"That's great!" Shane, replied, a huge smile sprouting on his face.

"Look I... I know I'm not like Karen. I'm old enough to be your mother, I'm not nor have I ever been as fit as Karen was and I'm not going to the gym to try and become a stick figure."

"I don't care if you don't look like Karen. I will admit, I've never dated a woman that looks like you. But in the short time we've been together I have come to love everything about you just as you are. I love the way your soft skin feels in my hands. The feel of your breasts against my skin as we make love. Your pussy wrapped around my cock as our hips collide... I love you." Shane admits to his lover.

Camile's makeup smears as the tears welling in her eyes fall down her face. Shane wipes the tears from her face with his thumbs as his hands come up and claim them. Looking her squarely in the eyes, "I would like it if you come with me to the gym, but for your health and well-being. I don't want to turn you into another Karen, but I would like to help make sure you are around for a long time to come. I want you to share my life and to be there for the kids as they grow up to adulthood."

"You really want me to be around that long?" Camile asks.

Shane nodded as he led Cami from the balcony to the bedroom. He closed the door, turned to Camile, and pulled her in for a deep kiss. As their tongues danced in unison Camile literally melted into him as they kissed; their hands roaming over each other's bodies.

"I love you, and I promise to be the best surrogate for Karen that you could want. I will never bitch at you and I will take care of your every need.

"No," Shane says holding Camile by her wrists. The older woman looks at Shane with confusion and is scared that he has already changed his mind about their relationship.

"The Camile that had sex with me before now was Karen's surrogate. The Camile in my arms now, my Cami, is her own woman, my partner, MY LOVER." Shane adamantly declares.

Shane unzips Cami's dress and carefully pulls it over her naked breasts, along her stomach, and over her hips until it pooled around Cami's feet. Camile had heard Shane refer to her as Cami a few times as of late and had never really cared for the name in her youth but coming from Shane, knowing it was a name he gave her and referred to her as his, she quickly learned to love it.

Camile watches as Shane quickly undoes his shirt and shucks it off his body revealing his bare chest. He then pushes down his pants and boxers in one move. Shane sees that Cami is wearing a garter belt to hold of the stockings she was wearing. The panties worn over her garters were crotchless white lace. Camile feels Shane's hands at her hips and gasps when he bends slightly and hefts her up off her feet. Worried about his back, she quickly wraps her legs around his waist as he stands upright. She can not believe how strong her lover is but her heart is pounding as she leans down and claims his mouth again.

"God I love you," Camile repeats. "Please, let me show you how much."

Shane carries her over to their bed and slowly lowers them to the mattress. Once they are both on the bed Camile rolls Shane onto his back and slithers down to his cock, wraps her tits around his rod, and begins titty fucking it while she sucks his cock into her mouth.