The Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, much better." Rhea sighed.

We danced a few songs, and things heated up. Her nuzzling my neck turned into kisses. Passionate open mouthed kisses with her tongue swirling through my mouth. Her body squirming sexily against me. Her boobs moving against the thin cotton.

Watching Rod and Alice they were as deeply engrossed in their own torrid embrace. Any semblance of dancing long since forgotten. We were simply making out to music.

Rod had both hands clutching Alice's arse cheeks, squeezing and mauling. The hem off her dress pushed up high enough that I could see her panties.

Time stood still as I watched them kissing. Alice's arms circling Rods neck, holding on tightly. submitting totally to their lustful passion.

When I felt Rhea's hand rubbing gently on my swollen dick. I growled softly. When her hand moved, it was replaced by the damp sticky cotton of her panties. I swear I could feel her labia cuddling my dick. The way she sighed seductively into my mouth raised the bar another inch.

Glancing back at Alice and Rod. They were even more deeply into their passion. I could see his hand down the back of her panties moving roughly.

The air was ripe with the smell of sexual arousal. The tension so thick it needed a chainsaw.

It was as we all came together again, and the drinks were refreshed, that Alice said. "I am feeling a little tired. Rod, is feeling the same. If you two want to continue. We might go over to our room. Is that okay with you guys?"

Eyes shifted everywhere. Rod stared at me, Alice stared at me, then Rhea. Who seemed completely lost, just looked at me, as if to say. "Is this really happening.

"I'm okay with that, so long as we are all on the same page. Our friendship is way to important to ruin, but if we all agree. Then yeah. I'm comfortable."

Alice who had always been the confident, take on all comers said. "You understand. We're talking sex... Right?"

I nodded swallowing a large lump of something. "I realise what we're talking about, Alice."

Rhea piped up saying. "I'm okay with it as well." She looked directly at Rod. "Are you okay babe?"

He nodded. "Yeah, it's got a feeling of inevitability hasn't it?"

They walked out hand in hand, and boom, there we were.

*****

The morning was something else, I woke to find Rhea sobbing softly in the adjoining living area.

Hey, are you okay?" I asked draping my arms over her hunched up body.

"Shit, Ken. What have we done?"

"It's going to be okay. Take a deep breath, and try to relax. We are all adults. We all knew what was going to happen."

"What if Rob, is angry?"

"He looked happy last night. Come on, don't wind yourself up into a knot."

I sat beside her on the sofa and pulled her into my arms. "Relax." I whispered comfortingly as we rocked back and forth. "Everything will be fine."

After what seemed an age, she stopped crying and said. "I need a shower."

"Want some company?"

"Oh hell no. That's how we ended up in this mess."

She went off to shower, and I made coffee. She climbed out of the shower, and I climbed in.

When I got out, Rhea was waiting. "Alice, just called. She said they'd meet us in the dining room for breakfast."

"How did she sound?"

"Happy, chirpy. You know, like Alice, always does."

"Okay then. Shall we go?"

Alice and Rod were already there and at the buffet filling up their plates. I walked up beside Alice and kissed her. "You look happy."

"Do I?"

"Like the cat that got the cream."

She peeked up at me, her big grey eyes fluttering teasingly. "I'm famished."

At the table, it took a while before the conversation took on a normal tone. There were some laughs, a few jibes. Rhea joked. "You two look worn out."

Alice giggled. "Yes, I suppose we do. It was rather a long night. We didn't get much sleep."

It went on like that, it was good natured and in good fun.

The drive home was much the same. I drove, and Alice sat beside me holding my hand, squeezing it from time to time.

We dropped, Rhea and Rod off at their place. Which included hugs all around.

At home, Alice, snuck into my arms and we kissed. A long loving kiss. "So, did you have fun?" She asked teasingly.

"Oh you know. The usual, some drinks, then off to sleep. What about you?"

"The same pretty much. Like I said, we were tired."

I chuckled softly. "Of course, how could I forget."

"Ken, are we okay? We did promise, but are you okay?"

"Hey, I'm good. We all had a fun night. The concert was incredible, and well, the after party was a bit of fun."

"Are you going to tell me what happened after Rod, and I left?"

"Yeah, if you want, but. You'll have to do the same. Are you ready for that?"

She grimaced, her teasing smile replaced by anxiety. "I will but I don't want to make you mad."

"I'm not going to get mad. I don't know how or why that happened, but. It was fun and I enjoyed it. Rhea, is a very sexy woman."

"The sex was good?" She asked enquiringly.

"Yes, the sex was wonderful. She is damn sexy."

"Yes she is. Was it better than you and me?"

"No, it was bloody exciting, but. That was more down to the novelty factor. You realise that's the first time I've touched another woman since you and I met."

"I know, it's the same for me. I can't believe we did it."

"Same here. Was it good, did you and Rod enjoy your evening together?"

She nodded nervously. "Yes, it was lovely."

"The sex enjoyable?"

"Very, he was very affectionate."

"I'm pleased to hear that."

"You are?"

"God yes. It would have been awful if it didn't work out for one of us. That might have created an uncomfortable situation."

That night, we made love ourselves. Alice, seemed intent on putting what happened behind us. She sucked my dick with a passion born of determination. Her body reacting powerfully to my probing fingers. Her pussy welcoming my rampant erection.

Her legs wrapped around my waist, and her mouth assaulted mine.

*****

At work Monday morning, Rod, met me in the office. "Well, are we shaking hands, or throwing punches?"

I laughed loudly. "Mate, there's no animosity on my part. I didn't set out to walk down that road, I hold no grudges."

"Sweet, I've been sweating on whether we were going to be good."

I gave him a hug, and said. "We're good mate."

"hey, you two homo's. We've got fucking work to do." Ralph, our boss yelled out.

Things went back to normal. We all got together with the kids for a barbecue the next weekend. Alice and Rhea went out for a girls night. Everything seemed to be cruising along nicely. We'd never talked about what happened that night. Each of us seemingly scared to pick away at the scab.

It was Rhea's birthday. Rob caught up with me at work. Halfway through my corned beef sandwich. "I was thinking of taking Rhea, into town, finding a nice hotel and spending the weekend as a birthday present. What do you think?"

"Yeah, sounds great... Oh wait on a bloody minute. Does this mean we're baby sitting your kids?"

He chuckled softly. "No, actually. I was wondering whether you and Alice would like to come with us?"

"What... Wouldn't you rather spend it alone, just with her? I reckon she'd be pissed at you if we tagged along."

"Ken, have you and Alice, talked about that night after the concert?"

Wiping the mustard off my lips, I replied. "No, not really, why. Have you and, Rhea?"

He nodded slowly. "Yeah, a few times."

"And?"

"Rhea mentioned she'd like to try it again."

"Oh shit... Really?"

"Yeah mate, she's pretty keen actually."

"And you, how do you feel?"

The same. Look, I don't want to start anything. If you aren't up for it then we'll say no more about it."

"I didn't say that. All I meant was. Alice, and I have never really talked about that night. I think it's our way of dealing with it. A couple of times I got the impression she wanted to but chickened out."

"All right then mate. How do you feel about what I suggested?"

"Am I gonna get a black eye?"

"No, don't worry my friend. I'm just as bloody nervous about this."

"I should think so. You just told me you wanna fuck my wife."

He sniggered softly. "Yeah, I suppose I did."

Confused, I had to ask. "Rhea's okay with this. I mean it's not just you trying to get into Alice's, pants?"

"Ken, if you're not comfortable with this. It goes no further. Rhea, doesn't know you and I are having this conversation. So, if you're uncomfortable. It stops right here."

"Shit, how the hell am I going to raise this with, Alice? She's been pretty reticent to talk about what happened. Has Rhea, mentioned it to her?"

"I think so." He replied with a nod. "Rhea, has said a few things that make me think they've talked about it as well."

On the way home from work. I said, "I'll see is I can get Alice, to open up about it. No promises, mind. All I'm doing is asking."

"No worries mate. It's all good. Don't get yourself in the shit or anything."

Alice greeted me with a kiss. "Dinners going to be a bit late I'm afraid."

"Why, what happened?"

"Rhea, and I went shopping after work. She was buying some naughty undies to surprise, Rob."

"Oh... Nice. Am I getting a surprise as well?"

"Not unless you spend the night with, Rhea."

"Wouldn't that spoil Rob's, surprise?"

"Just a little. Don't think he fancies you."

I chuckled. "No, I bloody hope not at least."

Just at that moment the kids appeared looking for food and drinks. Then I had to hound them about finishing homework.

After dinner, the kids were doing dishes, and Alice and I were enjoying watching some TV. "You know It's Rhea's, birthday next weekend." She said casually. "I was thinking we should get her something. What do you reckon?"

"Yeah, no sweat. What do yah reckon. Naughty knickers?"

She snickered. "Nah, I was thinking about booking her into one of those spas for a special occasion. You know, massage, hair, nails, the whole works."

"When were you thinking of, because Rob's, taking her into the city that weekend."

She smiled, "What a romantic. Good for him."

"He invited us to go with them."

She gave me a funny look. A cross between a scowl and an enquiring stare. "When did he say that?"

"Today at lunch."

"What else did he say?"

The kids came in to kiss us goodnight before heading for bed. Once they were gone, she quickly asked. "Come on, out with it. What exactly was said?"

"He asked whether we'd be up for a night something like last time after the concert."

"Swapping partners?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"What did you say?"

"I said I'd ask you. Nothing more."

"Bullshit. He must have asked whether you wanted to?"

"Yeah, okay. He did sort of hint."

"Ken, don't lie to me. Are you interested or not?"

"Yes, okay. He asked whether we'd talked about it, and whether we were keen to do it again."

"Stop beating around the bush. Do you want to. Yes or no?"

"It's not that simple, Alice. I didn't say either way. All I said was I'd ask you. So here I am."

"Uh huh, no way babe. I want to know. Do you want to swap partners again. Do you want to sleep with Rhea, again?"

The way she stared at me conveyed more than I needed to know. It was one of those moments. Should I tell the truth, or try to save my arse. I was pretty certain. If I said yes, I would end up in the dog box.

"No..." I lied. "Of course not."

"Then why did you ask me?"

"I was interested to see whether you were. I'm sorry to blurt it all out and spring it on you. We haven't really talked about that night. I was interested to know whether you'd be interested."

"I see, so let me get this straight. You're not enthusiastic about fucking, Rhea. But you want to know whether I want to fuck, Rob?"

"Let's forget it. I shouldn't have said anything."

She broke into a little giggle. "Shit, settle down. I was joking. I know we've never discussed it, but. If you're so disposed, then so am I."

"You want to go with him?"

"Oh shit yeah. Jesus babe. I don't want to miss a chance to get another ride on his big fat juicy cock."

"Big..." I spluttered.

"Oh hell yeah. He's built like a stallion. It's as long as my arm."

"Rob..."

"Yeah babe. I was sore as hell after the last time. In a good way though."

"Bullshit. Nice try though. I've seen him in the shower. He's no bigger than me."

She giggled as she snuggled beside me. "Are you sure about it Ken?"

"We survived the last one okay. I think we all had a good time didn't we?"

"I did, and I know Rhea, did. She told me so."

"You never mentioned it before. That you spoke to her."

"Hey, it was girls night. We're allowed to talk, and what's more. We can keep secrets.." With a cheeky little smirk, she added. "You must have been on your game that night. Rhea, really enjoyed it."

With a dismissive shake of my head. I said. "All right, what am I going to tell, Rob?"

"Depends on whether I can farm out the kids."

"I don't want any confusion here, Alice. Just tell me. Do you want to go through with it?"

"Yes, so long as you're okay with it. I would love to."

She snuggled closer, the heat of her body pressing tightly against me. My pulse very much elevated. My mind already drawing images of the first swap. The feel of Rhea's body.

When Alice's hand slid over my crotch and started squeezing my growing stiffness. She snickered. "Oh you really are excited by all of this aren't you?"

"I suppose I am. It's a bit promiscuous... Unacceptable, taboo even."

She giggled. "That's what makes it fun... Isn't it? Rods not a better lover than you. He's no sex god, he's not exactly a movie star in the looks department either. I don't know why it happened, but it is fun, well for me anyway."

"Yeah, I guess, you know if anybody finds out we'll get a fair amount of shit thrown at us. This sort of thing is still considered unacceptable."

"We'll just have to be discreet. We'll be in the city, away from friends and prying eyes."

"Yeah, so long as you're sure. I keep waiting for you to blow up and start screaming at me."

She laughed. "Babe, I'm hardly in a position to complain. Let's just see what happens. I think if either of us becomes uncomfortable then we pull back."

Her hand caressing my dick pushed aside any apprehensions. Our mouths joining in a torrid kiss, totally disarmed me.

"Shall we go to bed?" She asked teasingly. "I don't mind making love on the sofa, but the kids are still awake."

"Bed sounds good."

Our lovemaking was fierce, and ravenous. Her body supple and urgent. Her mouth hungry as she sucked my dick.

Her pussy sucked my throbbing dick deep into her squelchy insides, and she cooed contentedly as we began to make love with passion.

The next week flew by. Saturday, Alice suggested we invite Rod and Rhea over for a barbecue. The kids could play in the pool and we could talk about the trip.

They turned up, and the kids headed straight for the pool. Rod dropped of the mountain of food they brought and joined me as I cleaned the barbecue plate. "Hey mate. How you holding together?"

"All good, and you?"

"Nervous."

"Why?"

"Come on Jesus bud. You bloody know. Wife swapping, are you really okay with it?"

"Sounds like you aren't that's for sure."

"No, I'm worried. I'm scared it'll fuck up our friendship. Then work would be shithouse. Alice, and Rhea. They've been best friends forever. What if that blows up. That'll impact the kids, everything."

"Yeah, I get it. Look mate, if it's getting you down. We don't have to go through with it. We can chat later. If it's gonna give you a bloody coronary. We should just shelve the whole thing."

"Yeah, maybe that'd be best."

The girls came out carrying beers for us, and wine for themselves. Rhea leaned in for a kiss. "Hey, Ken."

"You look lovely." I said in reply.

"Flatterer."

We sat around the table waiting for the barbecue plate to heat up. The conversation quickly slipped into our usual routine topics. The kids coming and going for food and drinks. It was like old times laughing and joking. The odd inappropriate comment.

With the plate up to temp, Alice rushed off to get the food with Rhea hot on her tail. Rod disappeared inside to get more beer, and I oiled the plate.

I played chef, while everybody else worked on food prep and carrying out cutlery, plates and condiments.

Rhea came to stand beside me as I flipped steaks and sausages. "Hey Mr, are you looking forward to our trip away. Who would imagine Rod would give me you as a birthday present."

We both laughed at her comment, but her face turned to a scowl when I said. "I think he's having second thoughts. Earlier he expressed a few concerns."

"Oh... He didn't say anything to me except he couldn't wait."

"Oh, interesting. Which one of us do you think got the truth?"

She smiled, "Sorry babe, but I think I got that one. He probably feels a bit awkward telling his best mate he can't wait to get his wife into bed."

I snickered a little. "Yeah, same for me."

She gave my dick a squeeze before wandering back inside. Dinner was nice, the table overflowing with kids laughter and chatter.

Afterwards, they retired to the lounge to watch a movie. We stayed outside reclining in the warm summer evening.

"What's happening next week, is it still happening?" I asked.

Rob nodded. "Yeah I think so, but I need to know that everybody is on board with this?"

With everybody in agreement, he swallowed his beer in one nervous gulp. "I was going to suggest we go one step further."

"Oh yeah, and that would be?" I asked.

"We take separate cars. Alice, comes with me, and Rhea, goes with you. We leave Friday night and don't meet again till Sunday lunch time, when we return home together."

"The whole weekend!" I spluttered.

"Mate, it's not like we do this all the time. I thought it might add a little spice."

"You do realise it's my birthday Friday don't you, Rob?" Rhea said tinged with irritation.

"I know." He replied. "I already have your gift. The kids have theirs as well. We were going to have a little celebration Thursday night. Come on Honey, does it matter which night we mark it?"

"No." She sighed with a pouty grumble. "The whole weekend, and we don't even talk to each other?"

"That's right my sweet. It will be a dirty weekend for both of us." He glanced anxiously at me. "You okay with that?"

I looked at Alice, and she looked a little nervous. "What about you, Alice. Do you want to be left with him for a whole weekend?"

She smiled at my dig. "I'm game." She stared across at Rhea. "What about you babe. Are you up for that?"

"Yeah, if he wants to offload me. Then, Ken. You better get ready for the ride of your life."

*****

Friday was crazy. Finishing work. It meant racing around delivering kids to different friends places. Then racing home to get showered and changed.

Alice looked as nervous as hell as she got ready. I did notice her taking an extra long time as she applied her makeup. She finally stood up, did a little twirl, and said. "Ta dah. Do I look okay?"

"You look gorgeous. Is your bag packed?"

"Yes, all ready."

"Did you pack anything other than lingerie?"

She giggle. "Perv, of course I did. I'm not a cheap date. I want dinner and dancing." She glanced sneakily at me. "What have you got planned?"

"Nothing. Guess we'll make it up on the way."

We met just outside of town, in a little roadside rest stop. We changed the girls bags over, and Alice and I shared a sweet little kiss. "Be good you perv." She said giggling.

"I think you're a fine one to talk. You better be good." As she went to slip out of my arms I said. "I've got my phone if anything goes wrong."

She shoved me playfully. "What could go wrong? If he misbehaves, I'll spank him."

I opened the passenger door and Rhea slid in. Rod and Alice pulled out onto the highway just in front of us with me stuck closely on their tail.