The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 05

Story Info
Melissa's husband is informed that he is a cuckold.
9.3k words
3.64
22.3k
30
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaraSweet
KaraSweet
686 Followers

The phone call...

"Hi Kevin, you don't know me yet but we have a few things in common. I loaned my wife to you to keep you busy so I could seduce your nearly virginal, newlywed wife. I have been having a hell of a time fucking the living hell out her tight little pussy."

"Your wife gave me her oral virginity that you refused to take, thank you by the way. Her mouth is as soft as melting butter. I deposited several big loads onto her very tasty tongue and watched as she enthusiastically swallowed every last drop until it was all in your wife's belly. Oh, and I also tapped that beautiful heart shaped and no longer virgin ass just last night..."

That's what I WANTED to say, but I didn't. I used a little more tact. Truth be told, there isn't a lot of tact that can be used when telling a guy that you have been rearranging his wife's insides while nailing her to his own marriage bed.

What I actually said is, "Hey Kevin, this is Mike. You don't know me but we have a few things in common that I wanted to talk to you about. We have the opportunity to be great friends or not, depending on how you handle the next few minutes."

"I don't want you to be alarmed and don't hang up because as far as I'm concerned, I don't need to tell you any of this since I'm happy leaving it just as it is. The thing that we have in common is Kim, the gal you've been sleeping with all week. You see, Kim is my wife and I've been allowing you to have your fun with her."

"What the...what are you talking about!?"

"Look, Kevin, there's no gentle way to say this so I'm just going to say it. I know that you have been taking liberties with my wife. In fact, it has come to my attention that you have had her on her back several times this past week and that she has been sleeping in your bed."

"You've got me mixed up with someone else...Mike is it?"

"Don't be coy with me, Kevin. It's okay actually, we have an understanding and live a different lifestyle than most married couples. She ran into you at the hotel you're staying at and has been bragging about how much she has taught you about sex." Kevin tried to interrupt me but I continued, I could tell he was sweating it out and trying to figure out what to say.

"She told me that you're a pretty good lover when you drop the purity crap and allow what nature intended to just happen. So, how about we cut to the chase so we can talk. I'm not a husband that wants revenge or anything. Fact is, I want to help you."

I must have waited a long time for a response but eventually he knew there wasn't an out.

"I didn't know."

"Her wedding ring didn't give her away did it? That's okay, Kevin. Like I said, I don't get jealous and I'm not going to hold it against you in the long run. Believe me, you're not the first to get into her panties and won't be the last I assure you. Actually it turns me on. I enjoy sharing her with guys. We have a special relationship built on trust, that's how I know everything."

"Kim is very persuasive with that ass wiggling side to side in a nice fitting pair of jeans. It was a dress this time though wasn't it? A few men have almost ruined their marriages chasing her tail, and no, my intentions are not to ruin your marriage. In fact, your marriage is already in trouble and I want to help save it."

"What are you talking about, in trouble? What's going on?"

I ignored him and just kept talking.

"My concern is that you cheated on Melissa, Kevin. You've been dipping your dick, not only into another woman's pussy, but another man's wife. We can't have a husband going behind his girl's back to get his rocks off when he has a perfectly fantastic sexpot at home."

Expecting the explosion, Kevin went on to ask what the hell did I know about his wife, but in a bit more colorful terms. I just let him vent. After all, he was just trying to protect his own skin along with his wife's. There was no way I could fault a man for getting some on the side, especially when a woman offers herself up like Kim did. I did have to answer one of his statements though.

"There is nothing wrong with your marriage you say, Kevin? How about the fact that your wife has needs and you treat her like a trophy to be shelved. She's a woman, Kev. If you don't take care of her, someone else will seduce her right out of her panties at no fault of her own. Pretty sure Kim said something like that and no, she didn't tell me."

I listened to him posterize himself for another half minute before I started again.

"Kevin, don't give me the "holier than thou" crap. How can you say that your marriage is strong and that she wouldn't cheat on you when you were seduced with just an offer of a blowjob? You let my own wife stay in your room as your little fuck toy all week, so shut up and listen, or I will tell Melissa everything you did, pictures and all. You know the pictures you took after she handed you her phone. Not very bright are you, Kev?"

That got him to be quiet. I also told him that his wife had every right to step out for some much needed satisfaction to just get even for what he did. After a bit more persuasion, he agreed as I had hoped. He then asked how I knew about his wife. This was going to be a bit tougher but he took it like a man who got caught red handed. He also knew that I had his balls in a vice with his wife holding the crank.

"I like Melissa. She's a wonderful woman. She deserves better but, on several occasions she has told me how much she loves you. The only problem is, you won't let her be a real woman. The reason I know so much about your precious wife is because I've been having lunch with her for months."

"I've been telling her how beautiful she is and listening to her. Do you ever bother to listen to your wife Kevin? I mean really listen? I did. Do you know what I found? Your wife wants a sex life, Kev. It's amazing what a lonely woman will tell a man when he listens."

Again, after his rant of "you better not touch my wife," I settled him down and I went on. I knew he was beaten so I was able to lay it out.

"Look man, this is going to be tough for you so just hear me out. Remember that you've been committing adultery against your precious wife my friend, so don't go over the deep end and judge her too harshly. The reason I've been having lunch with Melissa isn't just to be a good guy, far from it. I was seducing her with the full intention on bedding her sweet little body."

More profanity...I was getting a bit annoyed with his two faced outbursts but kept my patience.

"If you think that's bad, Kevin, I expect this next part is really going to send you over the deep end. Don't hang up or your little jaunt through my wife's panties will be revealed to your wife..." Finally, Silence.

"I wasn't just being a friend to Melissa, Kevin. I was seducing her for only one reason which should be pretty obvious even to you. What I really wanted, was to see what your precious wife's B cup bra and tiny little panties looked like on my bedroom floor. It just so happened that your week long jaunt gave me the perfect opportunity to do just that. They look magnificent by the way."

"What the F..." He tried interrupting and I let him vent but not for long. I reminded him that I wanted to help him regain his wife, not ruin his marriage.

"See what happens when you ignore your wife's needs? It wasn't a sudden decision by her to just step out on you. While you've been taking liberties with my wife, I've succeeded in seducing Melissa beyond my wildest dreams. While you were committing adultery this past week without any thought to what it might do to your marriage, I was giving your vixen a few religious experiences of her own, over and over again. I have to tell you, she's a wildcat. I have the scratches on my back to prove it."

"You want to know how this could happen? Let me tell you exactly. She's been wanting to give you head right?" Kevin finally relented and answered my question. "Well, while we were becoming friends, and I do consider her a friend, she opened up to me and told me that she had a craving to see what it would be like to suck you off. What did you do? You pushed her away and made her feel dirty. After that, it was pretty simple."

"You had your chance. Instead of allowing her to use her luscious mouth on you, you forced her to go out and do it with the first guy who befriended her. Thank you by the way, your wife's mouth feels incredible wrapped around my hard shaft, too bad you didn't want it."

"Oh and what the hell were you thinking about when you told her that those hot little white shorts made her look like a whore?!? She wore those for you, dumb ass. She was trying to get you all heated up for a night of incredible sex, the same sex she's always dreamt of but you blew it."

Kevin thought he had caught me and tried telling me that she didn't have any white shorts.

"Yes she does, Kevin. She wore them for your honeymoon and you told her to throw them away. Remember now? The ones where her cute butt cheeks peaked out and she sported an incredible, yet subtle cameltoe from the front. She just wanted to look sexy for you but instead, you made her feel like a cheap whore instead of a sexy, alluring woman. She knew she looked good in them so much that she hid them from you. That was the first sign she was pliable for seduction."

"You know why she hid them instead of tossing them away? She had hoped she could wear them for you again someday. Instead, she wore them for me. That's right. I appreciated her sexiness and beauty as the woman she is." I wanted to tell him that she didn't have them on for long but I figured I beat him up enough for now.

More posterizing and threats came and I just laughed until he got tired and started bawling over the phone.

"Now that you got that out of the way, she wants to be your slut, Kevin. Are you going to listen to me so she can be, or do you want her to go out looking for strange cock to satisfy her needs. Dude, she's hot to trot right now so it won't take much for another guy to see what her panties look like on their bedroom floor too."

There was another long pause. "What do I have to do?"

"Tell Melissa you're going to be gone another day. Tomorrow is Friday. Saturday night I'm going to a party and I want to take Melissa. You are going to encourage her to go have as much fun as she wants. It's a costume party and I want you to come also, except I don't want Melissa to know you're there. I have to tell you, whatever you see, don't interrupt or do anything foolish or Melissa finds out everything."

"Just what kind of party is this," Kevin asked.

"It's a house party and your wife is going to be the guest of honor. She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to do but it's the kind of party where couples share their partner."

"What do you mean share?"

"If you must know, it's a swingers party. We all have sex with each other's spouses or friends with benefits. Everyone will respect her wishes just like all the other women. What I've seen of your lovely wife is that she's going to get some and I won't be able to stop her. In fact if you're lucky, you can watch her become a sexual deviant right before your eyes. If you don't like it, you can suck it up or loose her forever."

After Kevin stopped cussing yet again, he was able to settle down to the point where we could continue an intelligent conversation. I told him that I have an outfit for him to wear and told him what Melissa would be wearing. He was going to watch his lovely wife give herself to me without even knowing it. I told Kevin that if he played his cards right, he would be the man taking her home. What I didn't tell him is that it would only be after all the other guys got a shot at her.

"At the party you're going to see what she really wants from a man and how she wants to be treated in bed. Now, because you've been such an ass, I'm also going to let you watch me fuck your wife bareback instead of using a condom." He started to yell again but stopped. I also didn't tell him that I had never used a condom with her as of yet and didn't intend to.

"Listen, Kevin, she wants to be your slut, why you won't let her be, is beyond my comprehension. The only thing you have to decide is this. Is she going to be your slut or someone else's? I know you don't want to lose her, she's a real sweetheart. If anyone found out that you were cheating on her you would lose all respect. My side of the story is that you fucked my wife before she cheated on you which is true. And hey, I've got nothing to loose so trying to get even won't work. Everyone I know, knows I can be a sick bastard. All they'll care about is how you treated your sweet, innocent wife."

He finally realized that Kim and I had done this before and wanted Melissa to be able to express herself sexually with her husband without feeling dirty for her kinks and desires. "I'm trying to give her back to you, kinda like the mating game except I get to mate with her and you get to take her home every night to reclaim her." He didn't like that but I didn't care at this point.

"One more question," he asked. "What am I going to do after I get home for real. My flight comes in tomorrow late afternoon."

"I suggest you get a later flight. You just have to be at the address at the time I told you, I have to go. Oh and one more thing, call Melissa tonight, let's say 10pm sharp."

The night was set for Kevin and instructions given. Now I just had to convince Melissa. The party was real but I still had to make a few calls for my plans to work out.

"Hey Melissa, how are you doing?" Both Melissa and I had to work so, during lunch I went to her business to check in on her and to find out how she was feeling.

"Hi, Mike. Actually I feel pretty good considering what you and Steve did to me, oh my god, I never... How about we talk about it over lunch?" This surprised and relieved me. I was definitely going to be on time for this meet up.

I took off a little early to be sure we got a good seat for as much privacy that a deli could afford.

"I can't believe I let you have sex with me...back, there, both of you. Where did you find Steve? Isn't he going to get in trouble with his wife?"

"His wife doesn't know anything and she won't, Steve is really high on you right now. You really made him up his game to the point where he's smitten with you. He would like nothing more than to be a regular in your bed. Don't worry though, he knows the rules. At the end of the day we all belong to someone else and that's where we always end up, with our spouses."

"Hey, this place is getting crowded, let's go talk in the car."

I didn't anticipate Melissa doing what she did but when we got into the car, she started to feel my cock through my pants, telling me in no uncertain terms to get it out.

"This is the only thing I've been able to think about all day. We can talk later, right now I need this in my mouth."

Melissa quickly engulfed my cock like a woman in heat for only five minutes before greedily swallowing my cum. Right about the same time that my sperm hit her stomach she grabbed my hand and shoved it down her panties where she insisted I finger her to an orgasm while keeping my softening cock in her mouth. She definitely had developed an oral fixation that I was happy to feed, pun intended.

I figured her enthusiasm was directly linked to having to go back to her boring husband after he returns home and wanted to get as much protein rich cum as she could sliding down her esophagus.

"Kevin called me this morning and told me he has to stay out of town one more day. I'm embarrassed to say that I smiled when he told me. All I could think about when Kevin and I were talking is having you and Steve inside of me again. I never thought I would like sex so much. It really is embarrassing."

"The bad thing isn't all the sex that we've already had, it's the fact that I can't wait to get more. I'm still sore by the way. We didn't exactly ease my ass into being a sex object. Am I a bad wife now?"

"Of course not, Melissa. You've just had an amazing sexual awakening and you need time to soak it all in. So tell me, how bad do you want me to fuck you again?" I said with a sly smile and a wink.

"You're such a bad influence, but considering I have your fresh cum in my belly and your cock in my hand, I guess pretty bad. I'm awful."

"You're sexy as hell, Melissa. I would love to have you in my bed tonight if you're up to it. Can I fuck you in the ass again?"

"You just don't stop do you? I'll think about it. Not that I have been in the saying "no" mood lately. I want to be a good wife again to Kevin. I'm just not sure if that's possible now. I'll have to do my best, I just hope it's good enough."

"Since Kevin won't be home tomorrow, how about I take you to a party? I can guarantee you will be the belle of the ball, in fact, you will be the guest of honor."

"A party? I can't be seen at a party with another man. Married remember?" She said as she flashed her wedding ring in my face. All I could think about was that it was the same wedding ring that may still have remnants of two men's cum on the diamonds.

"What kind of party is it?"

"Believe it or not it's a costume party, Melissa. Nobody will know you since you'll be wearing a costume & a mask. To be totally honest, you don't have to do anything, but I feel I have to warn you, it's also a sex party." After all of her laughing and thinking I was kidding, she finally realized I was serious. "I want to see you open up to new possibilities, and I think you know what I mean."

"Wait, you want to have sex with me at another person's house?? I'm doing my best to not jump on you right now. I'm aching to be touched again but I can't go to a party where people are having sex, I don't know how I would respond. How do you expect me to go back to being a faithful wife with all that temptation around me. Oh shit, it's time to get back, drive me back?"

On the way back to work, even though she had already said no, Melissa kept asking questions about the party.

"The guys are very well built. Several are friends of mine who I trust and no, you wouldn't have to do anything you didn't want to do, but like I said, I want to fuck you there and I know a lot of guys who would want to join me. And besides, remember it's a costume party with masks and you can pretend you're a promiscuous little slut if you like." I said smiling.

She laughed but didn't say no. Nor did she commit to anything. I was hopeful that I could get her there, so were several other guys that knew my reputation of seducing married women.

"We can talk about it tonight." She reached over to squeeze my cock before getting out of the car asking me what time I wanted her to be at my place. At least that part of the plan was in play still. "I get off early so be over at 6pm. It's going to be another all nighter." She smiled and started to walk away. Before she got too far, she looked back as if she were the Cheshire Cat and asked, "Will there be any more surprises for me if I go to the party?"

"I think you already know that, Melissa. This might me the last chance you get to be a sexually free woman and to let yourself really go." I never really said that she will be fucking other men but I believe she knew what would happen if she came to the party. She's naive but the recent week has opened her eyes to never say never.

+++++++++++

Text...

Me: Hey babe, she'll be over at 6pm tonight.

Kim: Yay! Can't wait, I bet she's delish.

Me: You'll like what you'll be eating out of her. See you at eight. Oh and Kevin is calling at 10pm and I'm planning on being buried inside of his wife when the phone rings. I want him to know without a doubt that his little wife is getting fucked good while he talks to her.

++++++++++

It didn't take long before I had Melissa in my bed, naked and writhing under my ministrations. Right as she walked into my home she made it clear as to what she was expecting. Melisa dressed in easy access clothing, skirt and a t-shirt along with matching sexy panties and bra.

KaraSweet
KaraSweet
686 Followers