The Sweetest Ache

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands gripped my hips and he lifted me, sliding me back onto the passenger seat. He reached down to get my legs and swiveled me until I was sitting correctly and slammed the door. He watched me as he ran around the front of the truck and climbed in. He reached for my hands, trying to warm them with his body heat. He let go to start the engine before turning back to reach over my shoulder for my seatbelt. The radio came on automatically and the weatherman announced that we were in for a long night of downpours and possible flooding. "Get home safe, folks," he announced.

Bill hooked me in and tilted my chin to meet his gaze.

"I've got you, little one. I'll go slow. Please trust me," he asked, rubbing his thumb over my lip.

I nodded shakily.

I watched his movements as he shifted the truck into drive and looked out the window before gently easing away from the curb. I so desperately wanted to reach out and grab his hand but I knew they should remain on the wheel. I should just sit here, fight the nausea and panic and not distract him.

"You're on Hart Avenue, right?" he asked.

"Y..ye...yes," I croaked, "number 84."

"We'll be there soon," he promised. "We'll get you home and warm."

His hands were so steady on the wheel. He drove the route I did where there were no traffic lights to delay the trip. I had to look away from the wipers that were moving as fast as they could to fight the pelting rain. I folded my hands on my lap.

"I wish I could hold your hand, sweets..." Bill started.

"No, no...it's okay," I reassured him. "A more...a couple more turns."

I could see him periodically looking over at me. He must have thought I was a complete freak. He was so kind, so fun, so helpful to me and I acted like a total lunatic. I wouldn't blame him if he dropped me at the door and tore out of my driveway like a bat out of hell. I had to remember to get my bike from him before he pulled away.

He pulled on my street and I lifted my arm to point to my house. He pulled into the driveway and cut the engine. I quickly let out a sigh of relief and hurried to undo my seatbelt.

"Thank you so much, Bill. For dinner and helping me and I'm sorry...so sorry...to be trouble, such trouble for you. I'm sure you have someone to see so I'll just get my bike and I'll ask Carter how much I should pay you for your time," I rambled on and on and probably would have kept going if his hand on my thigh hadn't silenced me.

Why was he always on that side of me? The side of my ugly, achy, mangled thigh?

"We agreed that my payment would be your company. Are you uninviting me?" he asked.

"No, of course not, but..."

"Don't move," he ordered.

He hopped out of the truck and ran around to my side. I turned to climb down at the same time he bent and hoisted me over his shoulder. He slammed the door behind us and jogged with me hanging over his shoulder and his hand on my ass to the front door. He put me down and took my keys from my shaky hand. He opened the door and tugged me inside, getting us out of the rain.

He stood in my entryway, watching me. I must have looked like a drowned rat. His eyes dropped to my chest and I followed his gaze. My nipples were rock hard, pressing against the fabric of my top. I didn't like much about my body but I knew I had good boobs. I looked towards him and my eyes fixated on his crotch. He was growing under his coveralls. He was not only longer but he was starting to rise. He was breathing heavy, probably from carrying me, and his hands were clenched in fists at his sides.

"Go take a shower, Nanc. A nice hot shower should warm you up. I don't want you getting sick," he said, dragging his eyes to mine. His eyes were dark, smoldering.

"Bill, I..." I began.

"Go," he repeated and bent to untie his boots.

I retreated into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't recognize my own eyes. I reached into the shower to turn the water to hot and began to undress. Everything was soaked. I left it all in a pile in the corner and climbed in, wanting the warmth Bill had radiated inside of me to spill out and warm every inch of my skin.

I grabbed the shampoo and lathered my hair. I watched the bubbles cascade down my breasts and I was reminded of the soap bubbles on Bill's forearms. How would those arms feel wrapped around me, both of us covered in bubbles? I palmed my breasts, trying to ease the ache in my nipples as my head tilted back, the shower washing the shampoo away.

He had lifted me into his truck and carried me to my door like I weighed nothing. I could still remember the feel of his hands on my hips and then my ass. He was so strong, I felt dwarfed by him. My hands pressed into my hips, wondering what they had felt like to him. He had touched me and he was still here. He was out there, in my home, waiting for me. Part of me wanted to hurry back to him and part of me wanted to hide in here forever. How was I going to sit on the couch and not beg him to touch me?

"My God...you're beautiful," Bill groaned.

I looked up in shock, trembling as the steam parted and the sight of him appeared in the open doorway of my shower.

"I called your name but you didn't answer me and since the door was ajar..." his voice trailed off.

Words completely escaped me. He had removed his coveralls and t-shirt and was standing in front of me in navy boxer briefs. His cock was sticking straight up, pointing towards his belly button, almost poking through his waistband.

I tried to turn to the side so he wouldn't see my mangled thigh.

"Puh-lease, please don't look...you don't want to see...to see me," I whimpered in agony. No man had ever seen me naked. And I wanted Bill so much. I couldn't bear to see disgust in his eyes and I had nowhere to hide.

"Is that what you think, Nanc? That I don't want to see you? You couldn't be more wrong, baby," he sighed, stepping into the shower and stopping a foot away from me. "All I want is to look at you, to touch you. I wish my hands were where yours are right now."

I had my left arm wrapped across my breasts, holding the right one. My other hand covered and cupped my pussy.

"You told me I don't scare you, that I make you nervous. You make me nervous, too. I don't understand this pull I feel towards you but I don't want to fight it, I want to feel it. And I've wanted to ask you out for so long but Carter was always there..." he raked his hands over his head in frustration, knotting both together behind his neck, causing his chest muscles to bulge even more. "I really did just come in to bring you a cup of tea but now that I've seen you...I don't want to go. Please, baby, let me look at you."

I looked at him over my shoulder as he stood there. He hadn't mentioned my thigh, he hadn't turned away from me in disgust. He was bearing his soul to me. The wall jets had molded his briefs to him. His cock was completely outlined and I could see how thick it was, the veins that graced each side. What would they feel like stroking my pussy? My dildos didn't have veins.

I slowly lowered my hands to my sides, watching his eyes as he watched me. I faced him head on, exposing my most intimate parts to his fierce gaze. His arms dropped to his sides as I revealed myself to him. I stood under the water as he took in every part of me.

"You are so beautiful. Every part of you. Your freckles cascade down your shoulders, Nanc," he said, "like a trail of fireworks exploding in the sky. You're absolutely stunning."

He knelt before me, keeping eye contact on his way down. He lifted his right hand to my left thigh and stroked me, intimately caressing the ugliest part of me.

"Bill..." I tried to jerk away but he came with me, nuzzling my scars with his forehead, his lips.

And then I felt his tongue. He tasted me, raining little sucks and kisses up and down my thigh. I felt myself tremble and reached for his head, holding him tighter to me.

"Thank you, Nanc," he groaned, showering me with more nibbles and licks. His left hand came up to hold the same thigh and his fingers inched higher, barely brushing my pussy lips.

I cried out, wondering if he could feel how wet my inner core was for him. He made love to my mangled thigh with his beautiful mouth and he watched me as I held tight to his skull. It was such sweet torture. He soothed away years of hurt and ache that I never thought would ease. He made the ugliest part of me an erogenous zone.

And when I thought I would fall, he dragged his hands to my hips and then my ass as he stood in front of me and pulled me flush against his body. I grabbed his biceps and watched the rain run down his beautiful chest. It puddled between my breasts that rested against him. He whispered my name and I looked up at him, bearing my face to him. He bent, kissing me softly. His tongue traced my lips as he squeezed my ass, pulling me tighter to him.

I raised my hands to his shoulders, wanting more, giving in to him, giving in to the greatest pleasure I have ever known. I snuck my tongue out, licking him, and still...he was so gentle with me. My nipples pressed hard into his belly and I felt his engorged cock between us. I ached to touch him, to see all of him. I pulled back, reaching for his waistband and tugging his soaked briefs down over his ass.

"Nanc, you don't have to..." his hands knotted in my hair as he rested his forehead against mine.

"Yes, I do. But I never have," I told him, dragging my hands to the front and tugging there, too. "You'll tell me...you know...if I do something wrong, something you don't like..."

"You could never," he assured me just as I revealed him.

I stared in awe at the sheer beauty of him. So hard, so dark, so veiny and thick. I touched the tip and he throbbed and pulsed beneath my hand. He sucked in a deep breath and I looked up at him.

"You did that to me," he breathed. "You always make me so damn hard."

I curled my hand around him, stroking him. His arm went around my back, pulling me close. He was so long, he reached between my breasts. I held him there as I tugged on him, swiping my hand up and down, feeling him grow harder under my palm. He was like the hottest steel.

"God, Nanc..." he cupped my breasts, pushing them together and pressing himself between them. I looked down at us. If this is what he felt like on my stomach, in my hand and between my breasts, what would he feel like in my pussy?

He steered us toward the bench and reached for my shower gel. He drizzled some over my breasts and his cock before rubbing it into my skin, using his thumbs to brush it over my nipples as he thrust his cock against me. There were the bubbles I had imagined on us. He tugged my nipples and I moaned, reaching for his ass, pulling him harder against me.

"Look how my body reacts to you. You're so big, Bill. You feel so good on my skin," I squeezed his ass. "You're...you're titty fucking me, right?"

His eyes went wide and I saw a fire inside of them. He was trying to restrain himself for me but I could tell I had shocked him.

"I shouldn't be, sweetheart. I should be gentle with you," he groaned.

"You always are, Bill, but if I make you lose control, I want to feel you lose control. Don't hold back for me. I know you'd never hurt me and I trust you to make me feel good," I held him tight and pressed myself forward.

He pressed my breasts tighter to him and he thrust. I watched him as he glided himself between my breasts and pulled on my nipples with his thumbs. The bubbles had washed away but I couldn't take my eyes off the bit of pre-cum that kept oozing from his tip.

"Our colors are amazing," I whispered. "I can't wait to taste you."

He reared back at my words and bent, lifting my breast to his mouth. He flicked his tongue over my nipple and sucked hard, pulling me inside the wet cavern of his mouth. He feasted on me and he watched me as my own mouth opened in shock and I held tighter to him. He turned me slightly in his arms, dragging his right hand down my torso until he reached the small patch of my red pubic hair. His fingers tugged on it gently and I arched into him, aching to feel him everywhere. He didn't make me wait long. His long, thick fingers slid to my pussy and cupped me, splitting open my lips, searching for my clit. And when he found it, I practically howled.

He rubbed that swollen little bud with the pad of his thumb, over and over and just as I felt my whole body began to spasm, he slid a finger inside of me. I screamed and shook on his hand. And all the while, his mouth remained at my breast, his eyes watching mine.

"Bill!" I screamed. "I'm cum...cumming!"

He pulled back to look at me, "I know, Nanc. I'm watching your green eyes turn emerald, I feel your cum on my hand. Ride it, baby. I've got you."

His finger pushed in and out of me while his thumb continued to rub my clit. And when I thought I couldn't climb any higher, he added another finger, opening me more. I screamed again, clutching at his biceps, and his left arm tightened on my back, pulling me tight against him. My head went back and he sucked hard on my neck, marking me before soothing me with his tongue.

"Bill..." I groaned. "I want you inside of me, filling me up. Please..."

He bent and lifted me into his arms. I could feel his cock pressing into my ass as he paused in the doorway for me to shut off the shower and grab the towels from the rack. He made his way to my bedroom, carrying me as if I were light as a feather, his cock bobbing against me. He slid me down his body next to the bed and pulled back the covers. He quickly spread the two towels on the bed and turned back to me.

"Come here, baby," he grabbed my hips and lifted me up, sliding me back.

"Bill..." I reached for his cock.

"No," he growled, pushing me flat and grabbing me under my knees. He spread them, pushed them towards my ears, bent and ate my pussy. Like a man starved, he devoured me. His tongue dove inside me, little stabs and swirls, licking me.

I grabbed his head, holding him tight to me, trying to raise my hips, trying to get closer. He dragged his tongue higher, circling my clit and he blew on me. He looked up at me and I saw a savage between my legs. His eyes bore into me, watching me as I panted for him, for his mouth, for his touch. And then he sucked me. He took that tight little bud between his teeth and he sucked hard. He pushed my legs together and towards my right shoulder, holding my ankles with his left hand. And while he was torturing my clit, he fingered me. My whole body shook as he plunged one and then two fingers inside of me, all the while watching me.

I clawed and clutched at the sheets, writhing in the sweetest agony I had ever known.

"Oh God, Bill...yes!!" I screamed. "Don't ever stop. Open me for your cock!" I clamped down hard, wanting him inside of me, never wanting this torture to end. The tremors began and I could feel a new sensation, a new release like I had ever known. I looked down and I watched myself squirt. It gushed out of me and he lapped it up, like a cat licking cream.

I collapsed back, melting into the bed. He raised up until he was kneeling in front of me and placed my legs on his shoulders. He ran his hands up and down from my ankle to my groin, stroking me, soothing me. His mouth kissed the side of my foot, moving from one to the other.

He called my name and I turned to look at him.

"I never imagined, Bill," I breathed heavily, "I dreamed of you but I never thought I could feel this way. I'm so very glad I waited for you."

"You taste amazing, baby. Can I come inside of you now?" he asked.

"I want to taste you," I told him, trying to sit up.

"Another time," he reached for my breasts, squeezing them as he pushed me back down. "I love your freckles, I love our skin together. I want to love you and fuck you and have all of you. Please don't make me wait."

"Don't wait, Bill. I've waited so long for you," I said, placing my hands over his, grinding my nipples into his palms.

He inched forward until his groin was flush with mine. He bent, lining his tip up with the slit of my pussy. I could feel his pulse, his satiny, steel rod. I closed my eyes, biting my lip, waiting for him.

"You're so fucking wet, so hot, so pink against me," he rubbed his cock over me. "I have cum oozing out of my tip for you."

"Yes..." I pleaded.

"Look at me, Nanc," he ordered and I opened my eyes to feel his boring into mine.

He pressed hard to my chest as he shifted his hips forward, inching just the head of his cock inside of me.

"Oh, please...more," I begged.

"It's my time to tease you, little one," his eyes twinkled, his fingers pulling at my nipples.

"You're mean," I complained.

"And you're tight...so tight," he explained, pulling out and inching back in.

"I have lots of dildos," I whimpered.

"Well, now you have me," he appeared undaunted as he continued his game of inching just the tip in and out of me. "Do I feel better?"

"Yes, that's why I want you to fuck me!"

"Like this?" he asked and fed me some more.

"Oh, God! I love those veins on your shaft. They're stroking my pussy walls," I squeezed him tight, trapping those precious inches inside of me, savoring the sensation of him.

"Oh fuck, Nanc..." Bill relented.

He let go of my breasts to lower my legs from his shoulders. He came down over me, bracing his left arm on the side of me, digging his hand into my wet hair. His right hand stroked my cheek, his thumb brushing my lower lip before he kissed me. He sunk his tongue deep inside me the very moment he pulled his cock out of me and then thrust back in, burying himself deep inside of me. I moaned against his mouth, seeking and sucking on his tongue.

His right hand dropped to my left thigh and he pushed it towards my chest, his palm stroking the tender area. Feeling him touching me there, feeling him filling my pussy...it was all I'd ever want.

"Baby," he moaned against my mouth as he pulled back and plunged again, his hips increasing their speed as he slammed into me over and over again. "I love feeling you...so wet, so silky, coating my cock. I'm naked inside of you. I've never been naked inside of anyone. Can I fill you?"

"Yes, please," I cried out, grabbing his ass and grinding my hips into him.

He gripped my hair and my thigh tighter, watching my eyes as he pounded me. His cock was so thick, stretching me like nothing ever had, filling me like no one else ever could. His eyes were so full of his heart and I wept at the intenseness of their stare, at the emotions he was stirring inside of me.

He bent his head to mine, kissing away my tears. He was covering me, wrapped around me, protecting me, making me feel alive for the very first time. He thrust one more time and when I felt his balls against my ass, I knew I had him to the root and I flew apart in a million little pieces, crying out as he filled me. His hot cum poured into me and I pulled him tighter, wrapping my right leg tight around his waist. I was overflowing with him, in so many ways. He was jerking inside me, our mixed cum spilling out of me. He lowered his face to my neck, rocking inside me, giving me every last bit of him.

"Bill...thank you," I stroked his back.

He lifted his head from my shoulder, still leaning over me and brushed my hair out of my eyes.

"You gave me you, baby. You trusted me. Thank YOU," he kissed the tip of my nose.

"You deserve to know why I freaked out in the truck in the rain..." I began.

"You'll tell me. I want you to tell me everything, whenever you're ready, Nanc," he rubbed my cheek. "I meant to tell you earlier how beautiful you look in purple but you look even better naked. Don't ever hide from me, sweets."

"I won't," I squeezed him with my pussy and he groaned, hardening inside of me.

"I need you again, Nanc," he moaned against my mouth and began to flex his cock, stroking me.