The Sweetest Sin Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh no, Dad. There's one final line. Cross that, and nothing can ever separate us.

He went on: "And nobody knows better than a father how vulnerable and innocent his daughter is. I didn't want to be the one to violate you, to corrupt your innocence. So forgive me, Cassie, if I took a little time to RSVP to your invitations."

I held his face in my hands: "Oh, darling, don't you remember: it was me who corrupted you. I took that fatherly innocence and abused it. I can only hope you think what we have found together is worth that."

He kissed me in a way that gave me my answer.

"What I did in your bedroom that first night ... I can't apologize enough. It was so unfair," I continued. "I should have realized the turmoil I was putting you through. I got caught up in my own selfish desires."

"I'm sorry. I was not in command of how I reacted," he replied. "My mind telling me one thing, my cock saying the exact opposite. Out of control, spurting everywhere. I was angry, confused, humiliated ... and, I admit it, immensely aroused. I tried to keep denying it, but, by Christ, I wanted you. I knew it was wrong, I fought it, but ...

"Anyway, it was the next day, when I came home, and you weren't there, that I had a horrible feeling that I had destroyed the most important relationship in my life. I realized you were out there in a strange city, trying to lose your maidenhead to some stranger. And my world caved in. 'What have I done? Cassie knows what she wants. She is offering herself to you. She's not your sweet little 14-year-old any more, she's a 19-year-old with the mind, emotions and body of a sexually mature woman. She knows what she's doing'."

He put his head in his hands, and I thought he was going to weep, but then he looked up. "You had been honest with me, and I treated you with anger and scorn. I desperately needed to find you, to tell you what a huge mistake I had made, tell you how much I loved you and how I would cherish and worship you. I had to find you, to beg you to give me a second chance."

"Thank God for cell phones," I said. "And now, here we are, a few days later, and I know I am going to spend the rest of my life with you."

"But tell me, Cassie, you wouldn't really have gone home with that guy at the bar, would you? Given him your virginity?"

I kissed him. "Dad, it was never about him. It was about you. I was waiting there for you to claim what you own. What you've always owned."

"Wow," he said. "That means a lot to me." He fell silent for a while, then said in a low voice: "But have you really considered what you want out of this, Cassie?"

I was silent for a while, gathering my thoughts. "OK," I began. "Yes, yes I have. I told you what sort of man I wanted. Experienced. Strong. Reliable. In bed and in life."

I was blushing, embarrassed about being so open. "You ... you touch parts of me, physical and emotional, that I didn't know I had. We have such a strong connection, you and I. And that's scary. Because I don't want to admit how much I have come to depend on you in the past few days. You've become my life, Dad, my whole life."

"Hush, now, baby." He hugged me to him. "Don't cry. It's good, it's good. We can make this connection whatever we want. We can forge our own lives, live them the way we like. We've been given a chance that most people never get."

He repeated my phrase: "In bed and in life. Tell me what I can do for you in bed and in life."

I wiped my eyes. "Well, first, you must never, ever take me for granted. Oh, I know how much you love my body. Your eyes and your fingertips tell me that, not to mention that massive erection. But I also need you to appreciate that I am a young woman dedicating her whole life to being with one man, and you need to know how much that means to me and how seriously I take it. This is everything to me, it's forever. You are the only man I will ever sleep with. The only man I will call lover. I will never know the taste of uncircumcised cock. Now, I'm not asking for a medal. I do this willingly, gladly, with all my heart and body. I just need you to know how important this is to me. I am literally putting my life in your hands. Please always remember that. I want your love, but I need your respect too."

"Oh, absolutely. Cassie, if you think I don't ... if you think I haven't..."

"No, Dad, you've been brilliant. I do feel that. But I want to remind you that this is not just about a few days or a few weeks, it's about the rest of our lives."

"And in bed?" he asked.

"In bed?" I repeated. "In bed, anything goes. I will let you do anything to me, Dad. Anything. I want to be your incest princess. I want you to know what I want and do it to me before I even know I want it. I want you to surprise me, but I still want you to give me all the things I expect."

"Surprise you? How?"

"That's not how surprises work, Dad." You'll figure it out. Cum on my angel face. Mom likes facials, and her skin looks amazing. Maybe a sperm shampoo? Or you could use one of those weird-shaped bottles of foreign beer you like. Yeah, I bet those bottles have seen the inside of a few Japanese chicks.

"Most of all, I want you to dominate me in bed, Dad. Really dominate me. I can't emphasize that enough. Just fucking dominate me. That's what your dick's for. You own my pussy. Act like it. Make me wonder who's in charge."

"You mean treat you rough?"

"You already know when to be rough and when to be gentle. When to be The Beast and when to treat me like a princess. But what I really mean is that I want you to use all your strength on me in bed. I need you to wield your stamina, your girth, your stiffness, your sheer overwhelming maleness. And you must put it all - that power, that testosterone, that hard muscle -- completely at the service of my sexual pleasure. I want to feel your power, and I want to control it and direct it, like a mahout with an elephant. Destroy this pussy, Dad, cleave it in twain, make it a smoking ruin, leave no stone standing upon another."

He looked a bit startled at that. I laughed: "Sorry, you're talking to the girl who says Tits as big as her head and Tasty sperms."

I decided to have a little fun with him. "Master me. Rule me, Daddy. Rule me with your rod of iron. You know what they say, Daddy: spare the rod and spoil the child. You don't want your girl-child to grow up spoiled, do you, just because you denied her your hard rod."

He snorted. "Ha! That ridiculous voice!"

"What voice, Daddykins? My ickle girl voice? Does Daddy wike it when his ickle girl does her ickle girl voice? Does it turn Daddy on?"

"No of course not. It's silly."

I peeked under the covers and said in my normal tone: "Dicks don't lie. There's seven inches of thick, stiff cock that says you're not telling the truth. You looked pretty turned on to me." Then in my Little Girl Voice again: "Does Daddy want to do incesting with his ickle daughter? Does he want to stick his big pwickle in his baby-girl's tight ickle pussy?"

"Jeez, you're such a tease, Cassie."

"No, if there's one thing I'm not, it's a tease," I replied primly. "I always deliver what I promise. Your balls were pink last time I looked, Dad - and believe me, I've been looking a lot. You'll never have blue balls while I have a mouth and a hole between my legs. "

He moaned and made a move towards me, but something else had occurred to me. I thought of my bear. "Wait. What I was saying. In bed I need a lover whose strength could destroy me, but instead that strength is channelled for my sexual satisfaction. I can have little-girl orgasms on my finger any time. I don't want nice orgasms. What I want is an orgasm that shoots me into orbit and makes me wonder which planet I have landed on."

His face dropped. "I thought ... I mean, you and me ..."

"Dad, we are! The sex is amazing. They'll write books about it, name national holidays after it. Some day it will be an Olympic event. I guess what I'm saying is: don't ever take me for granted. I don't ever want tepid sex. I want you to be committed, every stroke. Because I will be. If you love me and respect me, nothing you do to me will be wrong. Never be afraid to dominate me. It will make my pleasure all the fiercer."

He smiled. "So you want me to dominate you so that you can dominate me?"

I didn't smile. This was serious. "If you think you can't do that, Dad..."

"Hell, no, Cassie, I will make your sexual fulfillment my life's work."

"That's good, Dad. Because speaking of life's work, I have plans for us."

"Oh? Care to share?"

"Dad, if I let you think you're in charge in the bedroom, I'm going to be making some decisions outside it. Number one: I want you to retire within a year. At least quit as CEO and just be chairman - the occasional online board meeting. Or sell up to one of the big firms."

"But Cassie, we're on the brink of cracking the big time. You don't understand: 18, 24 months ..."

"I understand more than you think. I've been reading the trade press, and there will never be a better time to sell up."

"But why?" he asked.

"Because I want you here with me." I want what Mom and Jack have - total access to each others' bodies whenever we like. "And because I don't want my babies to have an absentee father."

He raised his eyebrows. His breathing became heavier. His finger inside me began a slow stirring motion.

"That's right, lover, I'm putting you out to stud. You're going to be a real baby-Daddy. I want babies, and lots of them. That's not even up for discussion. You will breed me by the dozen. We'll have so many babies, we're going to run out of names. And you and your big dick are going to fuck me every single day of every single pregnancy, right up until my waters break. That's just what's going to happen, Dad."

His eyes searched mine to see if I was joking. "Do you mean it, Cassie? Do you promise? Seriously? Oh God, I cannot tell you how much I want that."

Relief surged through my body. I know I sounded cheeky, confident, in charge - "that's just what's going to happen" - but in truth, a voice in the back of my mind had been nagging me: what if he doesn't want children? Sure, I remembered that bit about "armfuls of babies", but maybe that was just part of the greatest come-on line in history.

The physical and emotional attachment I had with my father I knew could not be replicated with any other man. And he was the ultimate sexual technician, with an innate understanding of how a woman's body works.

But what if he didn't want babies? I didn't know what I would do. He had the cock of a god - but would that be enough if it didn't pump children into me?

Now I knew. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, unicorns roamed the green hills, everything was good.

His finger was soft on my clit. His hot cock throbbed in my hand. We were approaching that final line, ready to cross it together.

Instinctively, subconsciously, I was moving onto my back. This, of all fucks, needed to be him on top, we both somehow understood that. The Beast riding his Belle. His dick dominating me, for my pleasure. Beasting me. I was unbelievably wet and for once his tool slipped in with minimal resistance. He wasted no time getting into his fucking rhythm.

A final thought flashed through my head: I wondered what it would be like to be milked when I was cumming; to have my breasts drained while his big cock was churning my pussy and he filled me with his sinful seed. All that milky goodness of mine. All that thick potent cream of his. Cassandra Quentin. Teen Queen. Dairy Queen.

Another of our photo sessions leapt into my mind.

I stood, body bent at the waist. He crouched in front of me on his knees, his mouth to my nipple. I've always known my breasts were great, but here they looked amazing, dangling large and white and firm. His cock poked up between his thighs, its gorgeous crown in profile. In all respects it was the perfect picture, a deliciously perverted inversion, the parent feeding from the child's body. Perfect in all respects except one: there was no milk to nourish my love. I smiled. There soon will be.

So I said: "Will you milk me, Daddy?" My Little Girl Voice was getting better with practice.

"Will I ...?"

"When I am lactating, when I have your baby in my arms and I am carrying another that you have fucked into my belly, will you suckle me, will you feed from my big tender breasts?"

"Oh Cassie..."

He knew how to push the button between my legs, but I knew how to push the buttons in his head.

"When your daughter comes to you, heavy with child, massive breasts full to bursting, aching and leaking, seeking release, you won't turn her away, will you, Daddy? When she offers you her hard pink nipples, dripping with milk, and pleads for your mouth? A loving father wouldn't reject his daughter, not if he really loved her. Will you promise to milk me, Daddy? Will you drain me, drain my huge aching breasts, if I beg you to suckle? Beg you on my knees, the milk trickling down my giant breasts on to my swollen belly? If I beg you, Daddy?"

He could only grunt helplessly as he kept plunging into me.

"You will always have first right to my milk," I continued. "That is your due. You are my father. You are my master, my god of the bed. But a good sire knows to leave his young enough to drink. You own my body, but your offspring will have their claim."

"Oh my God, Cassie." His face was wet with tears.

And something clicked. Previously, I had thought men fucked and woman were fucked. It's not derogatory to women. Our role may be passive but it's not inferior. It's like the match and the striking surface on a matchbox -- you need both to kindle the flame. But undeniably, men have the more active physical role.

But with my words, something had changed. They had turned from a few teasing, titillating sentences into a contract for our future. A contract that would govern our lives together as father and daughter, as lovers, as parents. A contract that would be written by our joint orgasm and signed with our juices.

It was as though, having acknowledged what my ova and his sperm were for, what our bodies were for, what our lives were for, we had unlocked a secret, taking sex to the next plane.

For as he thrust into me, fucking me, I thrust up equally hard, fucking him. We were fucking each other.

He reasserted his claim to me every time we had sex, taking his woman, marking his territory. Each time, he owned me a little more.

And that was fine by me -- it was what I wanted, what I yearned for. But it was time to stake my claim, to begin to own him the way he owned me. And the way I was fucking him now, he knew it: he knew that we were equals, that this sexual partnership we were building, twice a day, every day, belonged to both of us alike, the mature, experienced, successful executive with the dick of death and his beautiful teenage daughter with an endless need to be filled.

My arms were around his neck, my heels on his ass and my back off the bed, as I fucked him in mid-air. There was nothing passive about my pussy as it frantically tried to climb up his thick stalk. I was a vegetarian, but my pussy was a hungry carnivore, feeding on his man-meat. I wasn't just swallowing his cock, I was devouring it. It felt, in some weird psychological way that I didn't understand, as though somehow I was the one penetrating him.

Far from waiting for my orgasm to come to me, I was hunting it down. His every thrust, my every thrust, brought it further within my reach. It was work -- but the happy work of two beautiful bodies, two minds, totally in synch.

"Breed me, Daddy. Breed me with that big stud dick," I ordered him. "Flood me with your forbidden cock-seed."

"Breed you? Oh, I'm going to breed you big time, young lady," he growled. "You are a walking womb -- a walking womb with a clit that won't quit, and I'm going to fuck all the babies and all the orgasms into you that your beautiful body will take. This cock will lay waste to you. By the time I have finished with you, you will just be a cunt to get my babies in and out and a pair of breasts to feed them."

Jesus, I had created a monster. He was getting as good as me at this trash talk.

Sassy Cassie would have replied with something like: "Oh yeah? I'll have whittled you to a toothpick before then."

But I Want An Orgasm Cassie said: "All I want is to be a cunt for you to fuck and breasts for you to suck. Fuck this teen cunt, master. Destroy my young hole. Give your fuck-child the deep-dicking she deserves."

It drives him wild when I say cunt instead of pussy; any mention of my breasts sets him off; and if he gets a kick out of being called master, I'm happy to oblige. After all, we both know who's in charge, don't we.

I could sense his body responding, felt it harden and quicken and strengthen. He was dominating me. I was dominating him.

Teeth sunk into his shoulder, I closed in on my climax like a lioness, and it burst on me like nothing else I had experienced or imagined. I homed in for the kill, bringing him and me to an orgasm that I dimly understood was shifting the tectonic plates of our relationship, that really did go beyond what I had thought was physically possible between two people.

As I dangled off him in the air, we came together explosively, and it seemed to me not one cum but several. We rose to the challenge again and again, our bodies colliding like planets, penetrating each other, shattering into billions of pieces, then reassembling and orbiting and colliding once more.

It wasn't like we were melding into one. I was acutely conscious of my body and his, joined yet separate, sliding into and around each other. But our two individual bodies, with one thought and one objective, were creating a third ... a third something that went beyond the both of us, went beyond sex itself.

My climax rippled and rippled around my body, leaving me empty of everything but his cock. There was my orgasm - everything else was white noise.

I hung there in mid-air for ages, bathing in my orgasm - our orgasm -- then my teeth loosened their grip on his shoulder, my arms weakened and lost their grasp around his neck and my head hit the pillow. I slowly slid off his cock, wincing as the crown left my hole, and I slumped back on the bed, barely able to breathe. My eyes were shut, but I seemed to be staring into a blinding light. There was a roaring in my ears. My body didn't feel like it belonged to me.

I took that. That orgasm was mine. Dad, you've given me great orgasms already and you'll give me many more in the future, but this one was mine. I used you. I reached deep inside both of us and I damn well TOOK that orgasm.

Even in my shattered, pummelled state, I knew two things.

One: this would not happen every time. We'd still have amazing sex, but this ... this didn't just happen, and we couldn't just make it happen.

But Two: it would happen again. Maybe not soon, maybe not often, but now that we knew what we were capable of, when the time and the circumstances were right and our minds and bodies synched and the planets aligned, this definitely would happen again.

He stayed where he was, on all fours, wet dick swinging between his thighs. He was panting heavily from his orgasm and from having carried my body weight for so long. His shoulder was bleeding from deep indentations of my teeth. When he could speak, he said: "My God, Cassie, you were flying, hanging off me. I've never experienced anything like it. What happened? What just happened between you and me? I mean, that was pretty ... we were quite ..."