The Swim Team Ch. 03

Story Info
Because of the Swim Team, Barry's world is about to change.
11.2k words
4.65
38.1k
35

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.

You need to read chapters 1 & 2 to get background on the characters and story.

This story has grown in scope from the idea I had when I wrote Chapters 1 & 2 last year, so there is a lot of story development in these next few chapters, and the chapters get a bit longer.

All fictional characters participating in any fictional sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

Voyeur, mf, mff, mmmf, orgy, masturbation

Thanks to Vexingvanna and Simba for proofreads and edits.

*

The Swim Team

Chapter 3

I awoke the next morning to splashing. A bleary glance at my Echo Show revealed 8:03am. It was well after midnight when I went to sleep, and I can only imagine the girls went to sleep much later than I. How could they have the energy to be up and swimming this early? The siren song of "more sleep" drifted through my mind, coaxing me back to the abyss of dreams. Resistance bubbled up: You should make sure the girls are okay.

I grabbed my shirt and glanced out the window. Linda was swimming freestyle for all she was worth all alone in the pool. I didn't see Brenda or the others anywhere. I padded into the living room, passing Brenda's closed door. Bethany, Karen, and Tina each stretched out on the furniture--separately and clad in their nightshirts. There was no indication of the orgy that went on last night at all.

I slid the door open and stepped out into the hot, dry morning air and watched Linda slide through the water. She barely made a splash as she reached the end of the lane and flip-turned to swim back. She moved languidly through the water, just allowing her body to move across the surface. Ten years of swim meets gave me enough knowledge to appreciate her form.

When she reached the end of the pool, she stood up and pulled her goggles from her face before wiping the water away. She glanced back toward the water for a moment, but her head whipped back around as soon as I clapped. "Brava, Linda. Excellent form on your stroke."

"Oh!" She clasped her hand to her chest. Water dripped from her elbows and chin. "Mr. B, you scared me! How long have you been there?"

"Not long. I just woke up and heard you dive in. The others are still racked out. What has you up so early this morning?"

She climbed out of the pool, pulled her rubber swim cap off, and shook her hair loose about her shoulders. The morning sun cast a fiery hue on her golden locks. Her usual buoyant smile was absent, and her eyes lacked the sparkle of last night. "Oh, well, I didn't really sleep well, and when I woke up, I couldn't get back to sleep, so I figured a little alone time in the pool would be good for me."

It took a lot of will power not to ask if she and Brenda had a fight. It wasn't my place to ask. Linda wasn't my daughter, though sometimes over the years it seemed that way. "Well," I began, "did it help? The swimming?"

"You know me, Mr. B. Swimming cures all." She managed a wan smile.

"Yes, Linda," I said, leveling a serious look. "I do know you."

Her eyes held mine, blue irises searching as she weighed something. Seconds passed. She remained silent. Maybe easing into it might help her decide. "Why isn't Brenda out here with you?"

She blinked, eyes darting around.. "Oh, she's, uh, she's still asleep, I think. At least she was when I came out here."

I didn't expect a lie. In all the time I've known her, I've never caught Linda in a lie. At the very least she was prevaricating. But why would she? "Linda? Is there something you're not telling me?"

"Oh, no, sir! I...I," she sputtered.

"Hey, Daddy!" Brenda bounced up beside us wearing her suit. Evidently, she planned on swimming, too. She reached up and pecked my cheek before throwing her towel on the chaise. "How'd you sleep?"

Her face was sunny. Her eyes were bright. Her smile was infectious, just like always. "Not bad," I said. "Not great, but not bad. I could do with another hour."

"And waste this beautiful morning?" She twirled and stretched her arms out as though she wanted to hug the world. The morning sunlight highlighted the curves of her skin. "Not a chance! I would come and get you! Go get your trunks on and come swim with us."

"What about your other guests?" Karen, Bethany, and Tina were still asleep as far as I knew.

"Oh, they'll come out on their own when they wake up." She was so sure of her world. Everything was as it should be, and nothing was out of place. I envied her that innocence and pitied her when the real world would eventually interject itself. "Go! Get your suit. This is the last day before school starts and I want to enjoy every minute of it."

Linda was just standing there, fiddling with her fingers and shifting her feet as though waiting for something. Brenda was bouncing on her toes like she had always done when she was anxious to get what she wanted.

"Well, I guess I have no choice in the matter."

"No, sir." She beamed her smile at me. She knew full well how to get me to do what she wanted. Then again, she also knew that I knew that.

"I'll be right back."

"We'll be right here. Well, actually, right over there," she pointed to the pool.

I turned and stepped toward the sliding glass door. In the reflection, I saw Linda gesturing at Brenda as if saying "what are you doing?"

Brenda shrugged and waved her arm at me. I could see her mouthing something to Linda, but I couldn't hear anything. I also couldn't stay there watching in the door, so I entered the house and stepped through the living room. The three girls had not moved since I last passed through. I hadn't really looked at them the first time through, but this time, a glimpse of flesh caught my eye. Bethany's t-shirt hung loose around her neck, leaving a vast expanse of right breast uncovered, a small pink crescent of areola peeking out. Tina was curled up on her side in my recliner, her toned legs stacked ending in the twin globes of her tiny little ass. She wasn't wearing panties, and I could see the cleft of her peach peeking out from between her thighs - a peach oozing a little juice. I guess after their activities last night, she didn't bother to put any panties on. The shirt she was wearing hung like a dress when she stood and would have covered her now except that, in her sleep, she must have worked it up her legs.

I needed to get out of there before I began thinking with the wrong head.

We all spent the morning splashing around in the water. The trio emerged about a half hour after I dove in. I always enjoy a good roughhouse in the pool, and Brenda loved trying to dunk me while I loved throwing her off me. It was a game we played since she learned to swim and even though she was full grown, I could still manage to toss her around. Well, a few feet anyway.

But this time, she had help, and soon I had five teen-aged girls climbing on me and trying to force my head under water. I would pivot and grab whatever limb I could get my hand on and toss. Firm boobs dragged across my back and chest, firm thighs locked around my legs and waist, and firm buttocks found their way into my hands as we all wrestled. Squeals and splashes were the order of the day. But I was not a young man anymore, and soon my strength failed me. I managed to extricate myself and head to the edge of the pool to get out.

"Where are you going?" the group whined in unison.

"I need a break. Besides, breakfast isn't going to cook itself."

"Isn't it a bit late for breakfast? It's almost 11," Karen said.

"Brunch, then," I responded. "Whatever you call it, I need eggs."

"Bacon!" Brenda hollered. "Lots of bacon!"

"Biscuits?" Linda yelled her question.

"I don't know if we have any, but I'll look."

"You have flour, right?"

"Probably," I said. Brenda kept track of the groceries. All I did was pay for them and cart them home.

"We have flour, no biscuits," Brenda confirmed.

"I'll make them," Linda said as she climbed out and dried herself with a towel. "I love biscuits, but mom refuses to buy or make them. Too many carbs."

"Well, I don't want to get you in trouble," I said with a smile.

"I won't tell her if you won't." She smiled back.

"Deal." We laughed as we made our way into the kitchen. She ran off to Brenda's room--I assumed to dress--while I, still damp, grabbed the mixing bowl and baking stone. I had to blink when she emerged from the bathroom no longer in her Speedo but sporting her pink bikini.

She must have seen the confusion on my face. "I figure I'm going back in as soon as we're done. No point in dressing."

I couldn't argue with that logic, but I was bothered by her near nakedness. It had enough fabric to avoid being considered obscene, but just barely. She didn't allow me a moment to contemplate it as she grabbed the large bowl and the flour container with a familiarity reserved for family members. She probably had been in and out of the house more often than I had.

She was busy adding buttermilk to the flour mix and stirring silently as I flipped the bacon sizzling in the skillet. "Linda," I began, "is everything okay? You seemed distracted earlier this morning."

"Oh, I'm okay. I was just thinking about something earlier, that's all."

"Something to do with boys? That Speedo-boy for instance?"

"Mark Landry? As if!" She wrinkled her nose. "I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of thinking about him."

"Some other guy, perhaps? A different guy grabbed your attention?" I couldn't help it. Teasing her was fun. Besides, it was kinda hot imagining her hard body flushed with excitement, even if it was because of some other guy and not me.

"Mr. B!" She smiled, and her face flushed pink as she concentrated on her bowl. Her nipples popped in the flimsy top, drawing my eyes like magnets. "I'm not telling you about boys. I don't even tell my parents about boys."

"Why not? They might have some...insights...to offer you. Things that you might not have thought about." I cocked my eyebrow at her for effect. "Or know about. I'm not talking about the birds and the bees, now. But they might be able to help with that too."

Her pink face was growing a deeper red. "I already know where babies come from."

"I know. Brenda told me when the health class went over it. She declared the whole subject 'gross'." That got a laugh.

"Well, I knew about it before then." She was smiling, but her gaze drifted, refusing to look me in the eye.

"Oh, did you now? And just how did you gain this knowledge? Independent study at the library? Directed research?" she giggled louder with each teasing suggestion. "Personal experiments?" I wagged my eyebrows.

"Mr B!" She snickered, covering her red face with one flour-covered hand. "I told you I'm not talking about it."

I took the bacon up and laid down more strips before grabbing the egg carton. "So, no boy trouble?"

"Nothing for you to concern yourself with, sir." She was smiling, so I know she didn't mean "mind your own business" though the intent was the same.

"Okay, I can take a hint. But you know if you ever need a guy's perspective, you can always come to me."

She put the bowl down and looked as though I had thrown up in her cereal, and I mentally prepared to back track and apologize. Seconds later, however, she jumped on me and wrapped her arms around my torso as though I was a lifeguard pulling her out of the ocean.

"You don't know what that means to me," she muttered into my shirt. After a brief eternity she pulled away enough to look into my eyes. "I meant what I said last night. You are my hero. I just want you to know that." She went back to the bowl and began spreading flour on the counter before dumping her dough out.

I couldn't think of anything to say for the rest of the morning.

#

After brunch, Karen got a text and announced that she had to leave to meet someone, so she said her goodbyes and left. I went back to my room while the other girls continued swimming and gossiping and being teen-aged girls. I was having a difficult time shaking the feeling of Linda pressing her breasts into me when she hugged me. I don't know why, but I was finding it increasingly difficult to not look at her as a sexual being lately. There was only one excuse: I needed to get laid. That must be it. A good romp in the sack would level out my libido.

My dick was already up for the task. I had been at half-staff all morning--thank God for baggy shorts and long shirts--what with the roughhousing in the pool with five bikini-clad girls, and my mind gravitated to those thoughts like a moth to a flame. The sad part was that I didn't have someone on ready standby for just such an emergency. Luckily, I had the Internet. My favorite site featured a lovely model named Austin Sommer, a cam-girl on the site where sexy young college girls entertain for tokens. She even had shows on Sundays, which worked for me in this instance. The 'about' page described her as a 20-something exhibitionist sex-addict slut that loved showing off and enjoyed daring sex in public places. What I've seen of her over the past few months bears that out. Austin had a tight, athletic body, perky, high-sitting breasts, and an ass most people would die for: women to have and men to hold. I pulled many a nut watching her perform in sexy outfits made of latex, lace, and leather while she filled her pussy with various toys. She's not as pretty as Linda, or my wife, for that matter, but she has an indefinable quality about her when she plays that keeps me--and several hundred other people--coming back to watch. I can't look away. Hers is the one commercial site I actually pay for.

I took care of some routine online chores for several minutes, so many I almost forgot why I sat down at the computer in the first place. When I logged in, Sommer was just about to start her show, so I considered myself lucky. She was sporting bright pink hair--obviously a wig--and a bare midriff t-shirt under a loose halter barely covering her red lace boy shorts. Her skin was flawless: not one blemish, not one vein, not one mole was visible. Her muscle tone itself was stimulating. Her breasts, not huge by any standard, were enough to jiggle slightly under her halter when she moved. She pinched the bottom of the halter and pulled, stretching the fabric down between the swells of her breasts. With the t-shirt on, there was no cleavage, but the swell of her breasts still peeked over the top of the collar.

There was a counter on the screen counting down to show time. She was just teasing and chatting now, waiting for enough people to chime in and pay the tokens to see her real show. I clicked the button and heard the sound of her computer registering the tokens. She glanced down at her screen.

"Hey, BigBoy76," she said and blew me a kiss. I know, my handle's cliche, but I figured if I was going to hound dog Internet porn sites, I might as well go all in.

"Hey gorgeous!" I typed back. "I've been waiting to see you all day."

"Aww, aren't you sweet," she cooed and began typing on her keyboard. A few seconds later, her typed response popped up in my private chat window. "Just for that, I'm going to give you a special show." She winked at the camera. I'm sure all the other people watching thought it was just for them, too.

Soon, the bell rang and the screen flashed into the private room. If anyone else showed up, they would get the generic image scroll of her pics. Only those who paid got to see her live show.

I was enthralled as always. She usually had some kind of hokey fantasy plot made up, like she was a school girl grounded in her room and missing her jock boyfriend, or a young girl being punished by her step father. She sometimes had a helper for those scenarios. This time, there was a helper, but this one was a hot young girl wearing a revealing bikini, a purple wig, and a mask.

"Hey guys. This is my friend, Kiki. She's been lonely lately and she needed some company." Austin began rubbing her friend's shoulders as they moved around to get in position in front of the camera. "I was thinking you guys would be good company. Am I right?"

More tokens began ringing through the speakers as people spent more money. "I thought you would. You know, if we can get 10,000 tokens, who knows what may happen? Why I'll bet she'll forget all about being lonely."

She glanced at the screen. "No. Sorry, Longpull, but the mask stays on. It's hotter this way, anyway.

"Yes, Knightrider1, I'm sure you do have the cure for her. I bet it's long and hard already. MMMMM....I can just see it throbbing in your hand, waiting to plunge it into Kiki right now. Would you like that, Kiki?" She fake-whispered into the girl's ear. "Do you want Knightrider1's long cock inside you?"

For her part, Kiki played right along. She started rubbing the insides of her thighs as though succumbing to rampant lust. "Oh, yes. It's been so long since someone made me feel good. Since I've been filled up." She pressed her fingers flat into the gusset of her bikini bottom.

"Hey, Kiki, they seem to like you. Look at the tokens. I think they want to see that pretty pussy of yours. "Well, guys, if we get enough tokens, you're going to be in for a treat. Ka...I mean Kiki has the prettiest pussy around. Wait till you see it!"

All this build up wasn't really stimulating me that much. I just wanted to see Austin naked and touching herself. She had a gorgeous pussy, and the only other pussy that could possibly beat it was probably Brenda's friend, Karen. Thinking about Bethany chewing on those lips put more steel in my rod, which was getting painfully cramped in my shorts. I had to release it and give it a tug to get the blood flowing. I hoped I wouldn't have to wait too much longer to see something hot.

Fortunately, the girls reached their goal in short order, Austin grabbed Kiki's bikini in her teeth and pulled it down her thighs, giving a slow-reveal of her meaty pussy. Her lips made a tight mound of flesh. Unfortunately, just as Austin ran her fingers up to touch those lips, someone knocked on my door.

"Daddy?"

I shoved my cock back into my shorts, silently screaming as it tried to bend itself in half, and minimized the browser. "What is it, sweetie?"

"The pool filter's making that weird noise again," she said through the closed door.

Shit! That meant at least an hour-long job of cleaning out the element and recycling the motor. The very thought killed my hard-on and the hopes of that much-needed release. Shit. I got out of the chair.

#

I finally had a moment alone with Brenda that night, after the girls finally went to their respective homes. We spent time getting the house back in order. All the girls helped clean the mess, but I like my house in a certain order, so Brenda and I worked on that as well as laundry for the week and other mundane things. While I was working, I tried to figure out the best way to bring up the sensitive topic of what I had seen at the party, but nothing came to mind. I resolved to talk to her over dinner.

I Door-Dashed some Mexican and we sat at the table while the Echo played my favorite playlist. I was never a fan of eating in front of the TV. That doesn't mean I never did it, I just wasn't a fan. I mulled over how to broach the subject of my concerns while I mixed my refried beans and rice. If I came right out and mentioned that I knew her friends were having sex with each other, that would probably embarrass her and shut her down, plus it might raise concerns about how I knew about it. I didn't want to admit I perved on the scene with the security camera. I thought maybe about asking if her friends had boyfriends, but that might come across like I was a school boy interested in dating them. My thoughts were running along those lines as I absently stirred my rice/bean mix.