The Swim Team Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the living room, anywhere that reclined was occupied by more than two people locked in some kind of sexual coupling. One girl was laying on the floor while a guy pounded her, and a girl straddled her face. On the couch was a five-girl daisy chain, ending with a large guy making short strokes into the girl bent over the arm.

"Come on," I said, pulling her into the next room. What awaited us there was more erotic than the room we left. The people in this room were engaged in the same activity as the last, but the star of this show was Kelly, who was riding Dennis like a bucking bronco. What was more surprising was that two other guys were standing right next to them jacking off. Kelly had a look in her eye that I had seen before, in both her and Carrie's eyes. That look of wanton lust where anything goes. I worried about her. I worried about Dennis. But in the end, they were adults and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. There was no way Dennis wasn't aware of two naked guys so close to him and Kelly.

I turned to face Carrie, who was watching her friends with that same look in her eye that Kelly had. Her nipples threatened to rip out of her shirt when she took a breath, and one finger was tracing her parted lips, spreading moisture around and making her nail polish glimmer. It took every bit of strength I had not to push her down right next to Kelly and ravish her. As much as I got off watching, the thought of strangers watching Carrie and me wasn't appealing. I tugged her toward the door and our house.

#

The next morning, Carrie and I lay tangled in a naked heap in the damp sheets, our shared cum drying on us under the breeze from the whirling ceiling fan. The patio door slammed open and a naked Kelly and Dennis stumbled in. Kelly's red hair was wet and plastered down, clinging around the swell of her left breast. Her nipples were still dark and erect, and surrounded by bite marks and hickeys. The remnants of her makeup ran in washed out streaks down her cheeks. Dennis was also damp, water still dripping from his flaccid penis.

"Shh" he admonished his wife. "They may be asleep." His words were slurred, and he almost collided with Kelly when she stopped in front of our door.

"Doesn't look like it," Kelly said as she stumbled into our room. "Hey guys! Where'd you go last night?"

"Yeah," Dennis added. "You missed the big blowout!"

Neither Carrie or I bothered to try to cover ourselves, since Kelly and Dennis were already naked. That and the sheets were still cold and damp.

"Why are you wet?" I asked, ignoring the conversation starter.

"Oh, we washed off in the surf on the way here," Kelly said with a shrug.

"Yeah," Dennis added. "We were kinda messy," he said with a smile. Kelly elbowed his ribs with a playful chuckle.

"Where are your clothes?" I pushed myself up to a sitting position, immediately missing Carrie's heat next to me in the early morning air.

"Damn!" Dennis slapped his forehead. "I knew we forgot something," which elicited a gaggle of giggles from the both of them. "Seriously, though," he said when he could talk again, "you should have stayed. That party put the Greek Bash to shame."

"We noticed," Carrie said as she sat up next to me. She smiled, but the exhaustion from our activities was written on her face with half-closed eyes.

"Dude," I said with a yawn, "we haven't slept yet, so if you'll excuse us..."

"Party pooper," Kelly pouted. She reached out to hold onto Dennis' shoulder as she swayed on her feet. "I'm still stoked."

"Still?"

"You wouldn't believe what happened," she began. Her words ran together and dripped out of her mouth like they were covered in oil.

"Yes, we would," Carrie interjected. "We saw the start of it."

"God, it was so intense," she continued as though she hadn't heard. "Dennis was such an animal."

"Well, I just tried to keep up with you," he said. "And that ain't easy."

"...but we're both tired," I tried to steer the conversation back to sleeping. "And you must be too. Give us a couple of hours and then you can tell us all about it."

"All right. Fine. Be that way. But I'm not ready to sleep yet. Or at least, I'm not ready to let you sleep yet, Tiger," she grabbed Dennis's limp cock and tugged it.

"See you in a little while," I offered as they headed toward their room. "If you're still alive that is."

Carrie and I fell back onto the pillows, being careful to avoid the wet spots on the bed, and nestled into a nice snuggle. "Wow. I've never seen her like that," I said.

Carrie was silent for a breath, then grunted. "I have. She'll be okay though. Dennis will take care of her."

Within moments, the sound of bed springs singing filled the house, accompanied by the percussion of the headboard slapping the wall. The concert continued for a while, but fortunately did not keep me awake for long. Carrie's comment bounced around in my head a little. Now, I know she and Kelly had been friends forever, but I had known Kelly for three years, and I had never seen that side of her before. Carrie dismissed it as though it was normal. I guess if Carrie wasn't concerned, I shouldn't be either. My eyes were burning and I felt my strength leaving me, and I surrendered to the darkness.

I awoke feeling much better, if a bit sticky. I slid out from under Carrie, who was still in the same position we started in, and made my way to the shower. At the time, the situation didn't bother me. Kelly and Dennis were consenting adults. If that was what they wanted from their relationship, who was I to judge? Besides, I had my own issues to deal with. My job was not going the way I had planned, and there were talks of layoffs on the horizon. I hadn't told Carrie about it since she was still completely consumed by her final projects. This was another reason I agreed to come to Destin. I needed to get away for a bit, if nothing else, to use my vacation time before I lost it.

My thoughts were interrupted when the shower curtain pulled back and an alluring brunette slid in behind me, stealing the warm water.

"Hey, you," I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey, back," Carrie answered, lifting her face for a kiss. It was a quick peck. I wanted more, but she pulled back. "I need to brush my teeth," she said by way of explanation. "So do you."

We showered in silence, enjoying the sensation of each other's hands lathering our bodies, spending more time and attention on certain parts more than others. Even after all our time together, I still marveled at the feeling of her breasts in my hand as my fingers slipped through the sudsy lather, over her turgid nipples, and along the swell of her ass where my fingers dipped between her cheeks. I enjoyed kissing and nibbling the slope of her neck as our hands wandered, and more than once, I was rewarded with a sigh or a moan for my efforts. I wasn't planning to have sex in the shower, more just enjoy playing with her body as she was doing to mine. My half-hard erection kept sliding across the suds on her belly and she would give it the occasional stroke before sliding her hands lower to fondle my balls. We played and washed each other for several minutes, until the water temperature began to drop.

We got out, dried and dressed and began our day at 12:30 in the afternoon. Dennis and Kelly were still in their room, so I stuck my head in to find them still naked and sprawled on the mattress with the sheets in a pile on the floor. Dennis was on his back with his head at the foot of the bed and Kelly lay across him perpendicular, her head almost hanging off the side of the bed. Her hickied breasts flattened as her arms were outstretched. She looked like she had been riding cowgirl and fell asleep mid gallop. They looked fucked out and were both taking turns trying to snore the loudest in their sleep. I pulled the door closed and left.

For the rest of the week, while Carrie and I relaxed on the beach and enjoyed each other, Kelly and Dennis seemed more content to party with the younger crowd, often not coming back to the house at the end of the day. It seemed like we saw less of them during spring break than we usually did at home. By the end of the week, I felt rested, Carrie seemed rejuvenated, but Dennis and Kelly looked like they needed a vacation.

#

"Say something, Barry." Kelly's words snapped me out of my reverie.

How was I supposed to respond to something like that? This woman just told me I fathered a child with her, and I didn't even know I had sex with her. I only had a vague memory of red hair when I was drunk, but I thought I was with Carrie. No, that's not right. I was with Carrie. I know that. But Kelly was in bed with both of us the next morning. Was that why Carrie was so different the next morning? Did she know? Why wouldn't she tell me? And if Kelly got pregnant, why didn't somebody tell me then?

"Kelly," I paused trying to find words. "I don't...I can't...how..."

"We were all drunk after the Greek Bash. We were all turned on. You and Carrie were being particularly loud, and it made me wet hearing you guys going at it. Dennis was out on his feet and I knew he wouldn't be up for anything. We went to your room, but Dennis passed out as soon as we got there. I just watched you guys for a while. I was on fire watching you two, but I needed to be touched. I needed someone to satisfy my craving for passion. It was so wrong, Barry, what I did." She buried her face in her hands as she choked back a sob. "I knew that Carrie loved you and you loved her. I knew, deep down, that she wanted you for herself. But I knew her. I knew that when Carrie got that excited, she would do almost anything. I started kissing her while you were with her, making love to her. She let me. She started kissing me back. For a while, it was like it was before, when she and I could please each other. Before we had boyfriends or husbands. She pleasured me and I her, and then you were inside me and I was loving it, God help me. I did. Even though it was wrong. I didn't know how bad of a sin I was committing then. But I would learn. I didn't realize that you didn't know it was me until the next morning, when you freaked out. I should have told you then, but I thought since you didn't remember, we could all pretend it didn't happen."

"Wait a minute. Are you saying Carrie knew?" I barked the question out harder than I intended.

Kelly winced at my words. "She did. She wanted to tell you, but I made her promise to keep it a secret. I didn't want to come between you guys." She lowered her head. "And I didn't want Dennis to know."

The world was beginning to tilt, and I had to remind myself to breathe. I shook my head. I couldn't get my mind around what I was hearing.

"Barry, I got pregnant that night."

My head threatened to explode.

"I couldn't tell Dennis after that. Once he found out I was pregnant, he was too happy about becoming a father. If I told him he wasn't, it would have crushed him. I couldn't do that to him. I just couldn't. Don't you see?"

"No, Kelly." My words almost exploded as I rose from the couch. "I don't see. What I do see is that I've been trapped in a lie for more than nineteen years. One that my wife was part of. Are there more lies? Was she always lying to me?"

"No!" Kelly jumped up. "Carrie loved you, Barry. She never lied to you. As far as I know she was always truthful with you. She just kept this secret for me. She did it for me and Dennis."

"No. No. This is not true. I'm not hearing this. I can't..." I made my way to the door. "I can't be here right now. I have to go."

"Barry wait," she yelled, but I was already halfway across the yard when she came to the door. "Barry, please, come back."

Those words echoed in my mind as I raced away from the curb. I didn't even cast a look in the rear-view as I drove away. I was supposed to meet John Metherd at Felson's Hardware, but Kelly's revelation trumped my ability to think about it. All I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and hide. Preferably with a bottle of something stronger than beer.

I almost diverted to a bar, even though it was still before noon, when my phone chirped, reminding me of my meeting at Felson's, which had been forced from my memory. It was fortuitous that it did that, because it was the impetus I needed to refocus on life now, instead of the past. My Brenda needed me to help keep the swim team going. I couldn't let her down. I drove downtown on autopilot, trying my best and failing to keep the image of Kelly and Carrie from my head. They had sex together. In front of me. With me. And I knew nothing? How was that possible?

#

"Thanks for your support, Mr. Felson," I clasped the older man's rough hand. He'd agreed to a generous donation to a fund that would help defray the cost of the admission fees for the tournaments. It was a long way from our goal, but it was better than nothing.

"Think nothing of it. My boy--also named Barry, by the way--was a swimmer when he was a kid. I know how important it is to support your kids' dreams."

"Well, we'll be back later to iron out the logistics," Metherd said as we made our way to the door. Felson's Hardware was a fixture on main street in town, and was filled with aisles of traditional hardware, not appliances, cabinets, and electronics like the big box hardware stores. There was even a galvanized steel lazy Susan by the door filled with different sized nails you could buy by the pound. I got the feeling Mr. Felson didn't have much money to spare, which made his donation even more significant.

"Nice man," I said when we reached our cars.

"Salt of the Earth," Metherd said. "Listen. We've hit the ones I know about and managed to get more money than I thought we would, but it doesn't look like we're going to hit our target. I hate to say it, but I think we're going to have to cancel the season. The first meet is next week, and the registration fees have to be paid no later than today."

"Well, surely we have enough for the fees for several meets."

"Well, yes. But there are the ancillary costs. Transportation. Food. Insurance premiums. I know you've volunteered your pool for training, but for the meets we have to host, we need the natatorium, and we can't run it right now. We can cover one week, maybe two with what we have, but not much more."

"Brenda is working on raising more, and my friend Dennis," suddenly, saying his name seemed almost alien, "said his firm will help sponsor the team."

Metherd's face screwed up as he mentally ran the numbers. "I'd hate to pay the fees, only to have to cancel the activity mid-season."

"Trust me. My daughter will reach her goal." He still didn't look convinced. "I'll write a check for any shortcoming."

His eyebrows shot up. "You realize that could be a significant number, don't you?"

"That's the beauty of it. I won't have to. We'll make our goal. Brenda has never let me down." Inside I was sweating. It would be a significant number. One that might require going back to work if I had to pay it.

"Well, all right. If you're sure. I'll file the paperwork back at the office." He got into his car. "Oh, by the way," he reached into his coat pocket, "Diane wanted me to give you this. It's the address of that party she mentioned the other day. She reminded me to give it to you."

I reached in and caught the card between my fingers, recalling the meeting in the hallway at the district admin building. Diane was a beautiful woman, if a little young for me. But who was I kidding? I had the hots for an eighteen-year-old. A woman in her late twenties would clearly be a more appropriate choice. The address was written on the back of her business card. She had flowing, graceful penmanship, demonstrating a woman who takes time to do things right. She didn't rush through the mundane. Probably expects perfection, too.

"Tomorrow night. 9 pm. Don't be late. She wouldn't like it if you were late," he said as though it were a warning. Odd. John was a director. According to Diane's card she was an executive assistant, yet he seemed deferential to her. Even back in the hallway, he treated her like she was the boss. Either way, I was not really thinking about going--especially after the discussion I had with Kelly still weighing on my mind. I tipped the card at John, who backed his car out of the parking lot and sped away. As I settled into my vehicle, I still felt the weight of Kelly's admission sitting in my stomach like bad sushi. Now that I had finished my meetings, I had nothing to take my mind off the idea that I got Kelly pregnant and Carrie not only knew about it but didn't tell me. Did she think I knew? If that was the case, did she think I thought I was keeping it from her? Man! I felt a nail boring into my brain as I tried to make sense of it.

I drove home trying my best not to think about it. Thank goodness for Comedy Roundup on Sirius for the distraction. It was still relatively early when I got home, and the girls weren't due back from school for another hour yet. It may have just been my thoughts about Kelly, but as I pulled into the garage, it felt like I was facing a board of inquiry, like I had some huge punishment waiting for me inside. When I walked in from the garage, I noticed that something was out of place. For years, when I came home, the house had been immaculate. Everything in its place. Brenda was normally quite fastidious about cleaning. She usually did it after school, but before I came home. It took a moment for me to notice that something was draped over the arm of the sofa. Since I was home early, she hadn't had the time to pick it up, whatever it was.

I picked up the dress, a tiny red striped sun dress obviously way too small to be Brenda's, so it must be Linda's. Well, it's been a week now. I might have to start treating Linda like a resident and not like a guest and remind her to pick up after herself. I carried the frock into Brenda's room, intending on putting it with the rest of Linda's clothes. It was the first time in a long while since I actually entered my daughter's room. I'd stood in the doorway plenty of times to talk to her, but I tried to respect her space because I remembered what it was like to have no privacy. My short stint in the Army taught me that.

Brenda's bed was made, which I was glad to see. That was an expectation I set early on and about which she thankfully never argued with me. I had no idea where Linda's clothes were kept. I remember her showing up with a suitcase Monday after she went home to get her things, but I didn't see it in the room. Maybe it was under the bed. I dropped down and lifted the bed skirt to get a look. There, back far enough to only be a silhouette was what looked like a suitcase. I reached in and grabbed it, pulling toward the edge of the bed. As I pulled it out, a flap caught the edge of the bed rail and flipped the unzipped lid open.

What I saw sucked the air out of my lungs.

It was not Linda's suitcase. This was a small, soft-sided overnight bag. I didn't recognize it. I'd never seen it. And I surely never expected to see what was inside of it. There was a collection of plastic, silicone and metal devices of varying sizes and shapes. There was a pair of ping pong paddles and a tube of lotion. A pair of small jewel clamshell boxes rattled around as well. I opened them, each containing a small red jeweled heart pendant on a gold chain. One looked like it had been worn, but the other looked like it had never been out of the box. What in the Sam Hill was I looking at? I pulled the suitcase farther out and inside the mesh pocket of the lid was a long pink silicone tube folded in half.

I dropped back onto my butt and stared into the case, the dress forgotten. I rested my arms on my knees and cradled my throbbing forehead in my hands. My brain refused to process what I was seeing. It must be Linda's. Surely Brenda doesn't own something like this. She would never....would she? She'd never hidden anything from me before. We've always had a relationship of open communication. We even had "the" talk. Shit. What does this mean?