The Swimmer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,349 Followers

"Nice try. I know that for the past two nights mom has slipped me a sleeping pill in a glass of wine. Last night I ditched it and I was awake when you and mom gave me a blow job. Here's your chance to suck your brother's cock in the daylight and I'll be able to really enjoy it."

Rod's hand rested on my thigh. We locked eyes and stared each other down.

"You didn't mind?"

I reached down and gently took my little brother's hand and placed it on my hard cock. He reflexively gripped me.

"Not at all. You weren't the first guy to suck my cock."

Rod's hand stroked and caressed my cock, "It feels better in the day light. Is that weird?"

"It feels better because you know I want you to play with my cock."

"But I'm not the first? We were sure you would never want to try."

I kicked the covers fully off my body and spread my legs, "Play with my balls too. I like that. You were wrong. George and I have been experimenting and enjoy each other regularly."

Rod moved between my legs and explored my cock and balls with both hands. As he did so, his mouth moved closer.

"Do you want to put me in your mouth? You want to suck your brother's cock?"

Rod's answer was to open his mouth and gently place it over the head of my cock.

"Ohhh fuck that's nice. You have a nice mouth baby brother."

I will never tell George this but Rod sucked my cock better than he did.

"Did mom teach you how to lick my cock?"

Rod released my wet erection, "No, she didn't. I figured it out on my own. You know, just doing what I like."

"How does mom suck cock?"

"I don't know."

"What? She doesn't suck you off?"

Rod licked my cock, "No, she just rubs off watching."

Mom and dad were just downstairs. My brother was between my legs, sucking my cock. I imagined mom fingering herself sitting in a chair, her legs spread wide. Maybe she'll bring a vibrator and, as Rod bathed the head of my cock with his hot, wet tongue I could watch a big dildo sliding in and out of my mother's furry pussy. Rod's mouth moved off my cock and I felt his tongue bathing my sac. Then his wet open mouth closed around my balls and he gently played with them in his mouth.

"Oh fuck, that's good."

He released my sac, "I've wanted to do that to you for a long time. I love your cock, brother."

"Be my guest, little brother, any time you want."

Rod slipped my cock back into his mouth and tried to take it all. I'm not hue but it was more than he could take.

"Take what you want. You don't have to take it all. You're a great cocksucker."

Rod looked up, blushed, and smiled, "I guess that's a compliment, huh?"

"Oh yeah. Can' wait for my turn."

I lay back and reveled in the feelings from having my cock sucked by a second man, this one my brother. I could get into this.

I pinched my nipples as I watched my brother's head going up and down. I felt my orgasm rising, fast.

"Gonna come little brother."

Rod sped up and took me deeper. Nice, he's gonna take my load. I placed my hand gently on his head, "Coming bro, ohhhh fuuucck."

Rod gulped as I jetted into his mouth. It felt better than last night, knowing there would be more. After three shots I pressed his head off my cock.

"Thank you, that was awesome."

Rod swallowed, smiling, "Anytime Sam, and I do mean any time."

My brother stood up. His erection pressing out his sleep shorts.

"Pull down your pants."

Rod paused, then smiled as he slipped his fingers into the waistband and slid his shorts down, making his cock bounce up. It looked like a copy of mine, same size and circumcised. As Rod flicked his shorts away with his toe I reached behind him, clenching his cute little ass and pulled his cock into my mouth.

"Oh fuuuccckkk!" He cried.

I hadn't had a cock to suck in over a week and knowing this was my brother made it even hotter. I loved the feel and taste of his cock. I worked his hard-on with lots of spit and tongue. Rod started pumping himself into my mouth.

"Oh fuck this feels so good!"

I felt my brother's cock getting harder. His butt muscles clenched under my grasping fingers.

"Unggh, can't stop it. Gonna...come! "

Rod shoved his cock into my mouth and I felt his first jet bounce off the back of my mouth. I slurped hard and took the next two shots right down my throat. It felt good to have a cock coming in my mouth and even more wicked and unexpected that it was my little brother.

I released my grip on my brother's ass and let his cock slip out of my mouth, confident that it would be a regular visitor. Rod weaved a little, then plopped down next to me on the bed.

"I've never felt anything that good." He panted, "Sorry I was so fast. It was just so intense."

"No problem, little brother, I understand. Was it better than mom?" I asked.

He looked at me, "You don't understand. I told you. Mom does not participate. She's never even so much as touched me. She watches me masturbate or suck you off in the dark and masturbates herself. She's a total voyeur.

"So, how did we go from a normal family to you in my room, with me out on pills, etc.?"

Rod took a breath, "Well, hey, shouldn't we get dressed? This doesn't look good."

I laughed, "To whom? But, yeah, we should. We'll talk about what's next after you explain how your mouth got on your older-brother's cock."

Rod reached over and gently fondled my soft cock, "I love this cock, but yeah, let me fill you in. Mom sails into my room one day without knocking and catches me masturbating to incest porn. I mean she caught me flat out. I was naked, legs spread, stroking my cock. It was fake but the guys are saying fuck me, brother, before mom and dad get home. Well, she wouldn't let me cover up or get dressed or nothing just sits down and asks me if I'm gay."

"Are you?"

"Based on how hard I get looking at mom, don't think so. But one blow job is the sum total of my sexual experiences so I'm not sure."

"Oh shit. I took your virginity?"

Rod laughed, "Well, I guess so, but there was no penetration, ya know."

I winked, "There could be."

My brother's eyes went wide, "Really?"

"I haven't tried it yet, but I am curious. How about you?"

Rod rubbed his growing cock, "Yeah, I'd try, but only with you."

"So, mom caught you and made you stay naked. Then what?"

"I told her I didn't know if I was gay, exactly, I just wanted to experiment with a guy. So mom says, anyone, I know? I didn't answer right away and mom rubs my knee a little, mind you my pants are still around my ankles and says 'maybe somebody in our family?' I tell her, yeah, Sam and dad both. Her eyes went wide. She goes 'really?' and I'm like yeah, I've thought about it for a long time. Now, mom's looking at my cock that got all hard again. She says 'looks like you have some unfinished business.' I get bold and start stroking my cock and say, yes mom I do. Then she blew me away and asks, 'mind if I join you?' It took me a second or two and in that time mom stands and slips off her robe. She was fucking naked, Sam, naked. She looks real good."

I'm rubbing my erection now, "Yeah, I know. I watched her watching you whack off the other night. But it was dark."

Rod laughs, "Yeah, that was hot. We came at the same time. But back to the other day. I start stroking my cock and mom settles into my arm chair, throws one leg over the arm and starts playing with that furry pussy of hers. She sees me staring at her fingers and says, 'Don't get any ideas. You can look but no touching and certainly no fucking. That's my rule. Now, come for mommy.'

I'd never seen a real pussy, and there's mom spread wide. Hers was so red and wet and open. She slid three fingers inside and the juice just ran out. 'I love watching my son masturbate', she says. I was so turned on. 'Oh mom, I'm gonna come', I said. 'Come here, shoot all over mommy.' I had to stop stroking or I'd a never made it. I jumped up and stood over her. She was rubbing her clit hard and moaning 'come on mommy baby, come all over me'. I blew a huge load, hit her face, her boobs and the last one pasted her pubes. Mom went into convulsions she came so hard.

"As we both recovered, I asked her, 'you going to tell dad about this?' She paused and then said, 'No, but that may change. Either way, you have nothing to worry about. Now, let's see if we can find a way for you to have sex with your brother.'

"We didn't think you had any interest at all. You'd never given any hint and mom had checked your computer and only found hetro porn. That's why she came up with this scheme. I'm sorry, it wasn't right and we're lucky it turned out this way."

By now we were stroking each other's cock.

"It's cool. I'm happy."

As Rod bent over to take my cock for the second time we heard movement downstairs. I stopped him.

"Later, after they go. Lets throw shorts on and get something to eat."

Rod held his rigid cock, "Um, bro, they, dad, is gong to see us boned up."

Since I knew a lot more than Rod I wasn't worried, "What's he going to say, 'nice cocks boys, can I suck them?'"

Rod laughed as he pulled his shorts up over his erection, "Like that would happen."

Rod and I put on loose nylon shorts. Our cocks almost stuck straight out. Rod giggled as we opened the door. By the time we got to the kitchen, our cocks had gone down a little but were still plenty big and sticking out. As we walked in, we noticed that mom wasn't there. Dad was in the process of taking a drink of coffee. Seeing both his sons walk in, in just shorts, with obvious erections had just the reaction I hoped. His hand froze in mid-air and he stared at our cocks. I even caught his tongue flicking out. Then he recovered and put the cup to his lip. I know he assumed at that point that his kids were sucking each other's cocks.

"Morning boys, sleeping late, I see."

Rod was nervous, but I knew.

"Yeah, dad, we both just woke up and we were wicked hungry."

"Looks like you just tumbled out of bed."

"Ha, ha literally dad. Just threw these on to get food. We were friggin hungry. If we knew mom wasn't home we probably wouldn't have bothered to get anything on. Ya know, just us men and all."

Rod had gotten a cup of coffee and put a couple of slices in the toaster. I moved behind him, letting my now fully hard cock brush against his firm young ass covered in thin nylon. He turned, with my body blocking dad's view, I quickly gripped his cock through his shorts. He was as hard as me. He smiled. Dad took a sip of coffee. He was sitting at the table wearing boxers and a tee shirt. I couldn't see if our show was working, but I knew it was.

"True, your mom isn't here, so it is just us guys and I'd be cool with that. But she'll be back in a few minutes and I don't think she's ready for a nudist household."

"Well, dad you would know."

I sat down and Rod was standing next to me, waiting for his toast. Dad was being so cool like it's nothing to have your two sons walking around the kitchen with big fat boners. But I could see the want in his eyes. The room went quiet for a beat and then, after taking a sip of coffee, dad spoke.

"So, you guys are a little, um, up, this morning. You start your day looking at porn?"

I put down my cup and turned in my chair to face Rod. His cock, still poking out those shorts, was right at mouth level.

"Actually, dad, we were doing this."

In one smooth motion, I pulled Rod's waistband out, his shorts down and swallowed his cock. Rod gasped and flinched but I had my other hand clenching his hot little ass. I heard dad sputter his coffee. I kept sucking. Rod moaned. Then we heard the car door. I quickly put my brother back together and we scrammed out of the kitchen. I looked at dad as we were leaving. He smiled.

"We three need to talk later."

Back in my room, after we shut and locked the door. Rod went nuts.

"I can't believe you did that!"

I slipped off my shorts, letting my hard cock free and flopped back on the bed.

"Went pretty well, I thought. You see dad's face as we left?"

"Yeah, he liked it, but still that was way risky."

"Not at all. Take off your shorts and I'll tell you a story."

We got into a sixty-nine position and as Rod eagerly swallowed my hard cock, I licked his cock and balls while I told him the story of the video and discovering that my roommate and friend of three years was actually bi-sexual.

When I finished, Rod let my cock slip out of his mouth.

"Wow, really? Dad and Uncle Al?"

"Yup. I erased the vid on George's suggestion. It could have been real bad if it got found. You gotta never tell anybody."

Rod gently cupped my balls and kissed the wet head of my hard cock. "Promise, but only if you keep letting me suck you."

"Okay, deal, but what if I let you fuck me too?"

Mom yelled up they were leaving. We quick threw on jockstraps to hold back our boners, slipped on shorts and went to say good bye.

Mom was mom, cheek kisses, told us to behave, with a quick glance at our bulges. Dad just said see ya later, but his eyes were riveted on our crotches.

I lay on my back on my bed, naked. The Vaseline felt cool on my asshole. I was holding my legs up. Rod was just finishing covering his rigid cock with more. We both knew you had to have a lot of lube.

"You ready?" he asked as he wiped his hands off on a towel and took a hold of my ankles.

I laughed, "No, but fuck your brother's ass anyway."

I felt the head of his cock press against my hole. I remembered reading that if you pretend you're pooping it helps. I pressed back. I felt my hole opening, his cockhead coming in. Oh, fuck he felt like it was a foot wide. I grunted and pushed back, feeling my hole yield. I looked at my brother's face, a mix of concern and lust.

"How you doin?"

"I gasped, "won't lie, you feel huge. Keep going, but slowly, please."

Now the head of his cock was in me. I tried to relax. I focused. My brother is fucking me, I want him to fuck me. Then I get to fuck him. That helped as another inch of brother cock moved in. So fucking big. I felt so full. Like a crap that wouldn't go out. I was panting.

"Keep going bro, slow and easy. It's getting better." Rod smiled at that.

"You feel so good Sam. This is so fucking hot and tight. I can't wait to get my cock all the way in your ass."

Then my brother's cock head hit my prostate. Now I knew why men fucked each other. The feeling of having a phone pole in me wasn't so bad now that the tingle came over me.

"That's it, Rod. Angle up. You're hitting my prostate and it feels good. A little faster."

"Oh fuck Sam, you're so fucking tight. This feels so good."

Rod went a little faster. I still felt like I was being rammed by a fence post, but it was getting better. Rod fucked my ass at a steady rhythm for another minute or so.

"I'm gonna cum soon bro."

"Stop! I want to fuck you, Rod. But if you come you'll never let me in your ass."

Rod pulled his cock out of my butt. He was sweating and smiling.

"Is pussy that tight?"

I got up off the bed and changed places with my brother, "No, it isn't. But pussy feels amazing on a whole different level. When you get to college, I'll set you up with a woman who will teach you."

Rod lay back, spread his legs and locked his hands behind his knees, "Thanks, bro. Your turn. Fuck your brother's ass."

I touched the head of my lubed cock against the tight pucker of my little brother's asshole. I pressed. I felt him pressing back.

"Whoa fuck, that's different." He groaned.

I felt his ring opening, I pressed in. Rod groaned and pressed back. The shiny head of my cock popped into my brother's ass. It felt great. I'd never had my cock in an ass, even my girlfriends said no way. Rod was panting.

"Slow Sam. Oh, fuck that's big."

A half-an-inch at a time I gently pressed into my gasping brother's ass. Tighter than any pussy I ever fucked. Easy to see why guys like to fuck ass, any ass.

I shifted a little to get my cock running up. The sooner the head of my cock rubbed his prostate, the sooner my little brother would let me fuck him good. I was almost all the way in when his eyes popped.

"Oh fuck what's that?"

I stopped moving in and just went back and forth a half-an-inch or so. Rod closed his eyes.

"Oh man, that feels good."

That's your prostate, bro. Call it your boy clit."

Rod was gasping, "It hurts but it feels good. That's fucked up."

I was moving in and out now. If you've ever fucked an ass, you know, the first time, you don't last long.

"Rod, I'm going to come."

Rod lay sweating under me. His face a cross between agony and lust, "Fuck me Sam. Come in your little brother's asshole."

That did it. I went in all the way and jetted my load deep in my little brother's bowels. It felt better than anything. Rod started stroking his cock.

"Stop Rod. We'll shower and I'll suck that load out of you."

I pulled my slimy cock out of my brother's ass and watched as my come, trickled out. That was hot. We jumped in the shower together and, after washing each other thoroughly, I got on my knees in the hot flow of water and sucked a big fat load of come out of my brother's cock. I loved it. I wondered if Rod would be willing to put on a show for George. A thought for another day.

We spent the rest of the day doing brother shit. Some half-court basketball, a movie in town, lunch at a fast-food joint. We had anew relationship and we loved it.

When mom and dad got home we were on the couch was some dumb sci-fi movie. We were appropriately dressed with underwear and everything. After our fucking this morning we were more than willing to take a break.

It was a very normal evening. Dinner with a conversation, no wandering hands, or double entendres. Except that dad held eyes with me and my brother, just a little longer than usual. Dad had a union meeting, so he took off after dinner. Those things run late.

The sound of my door woke me. I whispered, "Rod, we shouldn't do this. Mom and dad may still be awake."

He gently pulled my covers back. My cock was already growing. Then I felt him sit on the bed, a naked thigh against mine. My cock was big and hard. A hand gently lay on my thigh. Not my brother's

"I know all about your father and his brother."

"What are you talking about?"

Mom chuckled, "Darling, I've been checking your computer since we gave you the first one. I had a second password installed and every time you got a new one, my password went along for the ride. So, I knew you only liked straight porn and I also knew that you like a little mom and son. Then, I found the video you made. I think you were trying to catch your mom naked and being fucked, but you got quite a surprise. What did you do with that video?"

"I erased it. George said it was the smart thing to do."

"That's your roommate that you're having sex with, right? So, how did my big tall swimmer son suddenly decide he liked both sides of the fence?"

Of course, if she can get on my computer she'll see the notes George and I exchange. Mom's finger touched my cock and pulled back. I told her the tale. Her fingers kept pushing around my pubic hair. My cock would have gone off if she touched it.

"Wow, lucky you, you get to play both sides. With that long swimmer's body of yours, you will be popular, if you choose to be. And now, you and your brother both want to have sex with your dad after seeing him fucking his brother's ass."

"Does dad know that you know?"

"No, I found out years ago and may have been a little upset at the time but I came to understand this was something that was no threat to our relationship and that he was a little ashamed of his bi-sexual side."

Mom's hand moved up closer to my rigid cock.

"Your father alluded to something that happened in the kitchen this morning. I think he under reported. Would you like to share?"

Mom's fingers just brushed my pubic hair. I know she wanted to touch me and was fighting the urge. I told her the story.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,349 Followers