The Swinger Life Ch. 01 - The First Club Visit

Story Info
Chris and Lowri enter the Swingers Life with a club visit.
7.4k words
4.45
17.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

I would like to thank Alina X for her help with this story with her editing work and suggestions for the piece.

The Swinger Life Ch 01 - The First Club Visit

"Are you ready for this?" Chris asked as they sat in the parked car.

He looked out towards the building and could see Gwen, their guide, waiting. The weather was fairly mild for October but the redhead was still covered by a large coat, faux fur most likely. Chris looked at Lowri to see her face looking out of the windscreen to the building. He reached across and took her hand in his own.

"We don't have to do this, you know."

"I know," she replied, smiling finally. "It was my idea, after all, I just... I just need a moment."

He gave her hand a comforting rub before returning his gaze forward. Gwen had disappeared from the front door. Presumably, she had had enough of waiting and had gone back inside when the back door of their Audi opened. They both looked back to see Gwen enter, a warm smile on her face.

"Weirdly, you'd look less conspicuous if the engine was running," she said as she leaned forward. "Nervous right?"

They both nodded.

"I'm not going to say don't be because that's not helpful. I don't think I talked to anyone the first four times I came. I almost ran away the first time I saw a cock," she said laughing to lighten the mood with the couple.

"Well, I don't think we're afraid of seeing that," Chris said as he smiled at Lowri.

"Not at all," his wife replied as she reached out to his crotch.

"Well, you don't need to rush into anything. What do you want to achieve?" Gwen asked.

She looked automatically at Chris, but it was Lowri who answered. "I was raised quite conservatively so I don't have a whole load of experience. But I like sex." She looked at Gwen. "I love it. I just want to experience more and make new friends."

Gwen smiled warmly and nodded, before turning back to Chris. "And you?"

"The same I suppose. I want to make Lowri happy and join her in having experiences. We're happy and comfortable in our marriage so I don't feel threatened by trying new things sexually."

Gwen gave him a cheeky grin. "So if she's getting doubled teamed by two buff guys, that won't bother you?"

"No."

"And you?" she asked Lowri.

"No, he can get fucked by as many guys as he wants," Lowri answered, "but I don't think it's his thing." They all laughed. "It would be very hypocritical for me to go get mine and not let him get his."

The married couple shared a smile and held hands again as they knew they had a mutual understanding.

"Ah, it's so sweet to see you guys so in love. Would you like to come in?"

Chris and Lowri shared a smile and undid their seat belts. Gwen clapped her hands excitedly and exited the car on the same side as Lowri. By the time Chris got around the vehicle, she was hooked arm-in-arm with his blonde wife. He fell in with the two girls as they walked towards the club, and Gwen hooked her arm around him.

"We'll grab a quick drink and then maybe a little tour?" Gwen suggested as they entered the building.

Lowri was looking around at the club - what she could see of it, anyway. "That sounds good," she said absently. "I'd love a glass of wine."

Lowri was shocked by what she saw. Despite what she read, she still expected it to be slightly seedy and run down. Instead the room they entered wouldn't stand out on the high street. The bar area was well lit without being too bright and the stools had comfortable cushions. The decoration was fairly monotone with grey fittings but the room was lit up by the clothes worn by those around the room. Gwen had told them there was a red theme for the night and everyone wore at least one piece of scarlet clothing.

The three stopped at the bar and Gwen passed on the order. Chris looked at the two women as they took off their coats now they were inside, and both had listened to the dress code of red and little. Lowri decided to dress slightly conservatively as it was their first time, a tight red dress that came down to her mid-thigh; she made sure that it clung to her curves. Chris smiled knowing what she wore underneath and hoped he would see it while they were visiting the club. His eyes drifted over to Gwen who had discarded her black coat and revealed her full scarlet woman outfit. A body stocking covered her bra and thong combo, all red to match the club's theme. Sensing the couple's eyes on her, Gwen did a twirl to show off her body in the fishnet stocking.

"The more you come, the more comfortable you get. Like your suit..." Gwen said as she reached out to stroke Chris's chest. "It looks good for when you arrive but you won't be wearing it for long when you're used to the place."

Lowri smiled as she took a sip of wine. "I told him he was overdressed."

"For some of the activities here, yeah. But you see that girl."

Lowri and Chris looked over to where Gwen pointed. They saw a mature lady canoodling with a younger Indian man; his hand rested on her thigh while hers was pressed against his crotch, massaging it over his trousers.

"She likes to be dominated so a suit is perfect for that. It gives the impression of power plus the tie and belt are great for trying up and spanking."

"You can sign me up for that," Lowri said with a smile.

"That's something we are used to," Chris added as the three sat on some stools around a high table.

"Excellent, you should find things to your liking here then. By the looks you're getting, you'll both be very popular here."

"Both?" Chris asked.

"Well, Lowri is very pretty with her shining blonde hair. I can tell she has a great body under that dress. I'm guessing a C?"

Lowri nodded.

"And you're very handsome, Chris. I was delighted when I saw the two of you." Her voice dropped to an exaggerated stage whisper. "I would love to strip you both naked and have my wicked way with you right now."

Chris raised an amused eyebrow. "You can't?"

Gwen laughed. "Not right now, I'm your guide. I can't just fuck you as soon as you walk in; fairly sure that's an abuse of position." She could see that Chris was getting hard as he watched people around the bar being intimate with one another. "We'll see about later on."

Lowri, by the way she kept adjusting her position, was clearly also turned on. "I think I need to go to the toilet," she whispered to Gwen. "Can you show me?"

"Of course! Excuse us, Chris..."

Chris was watching the two girls walk off arm-in-arm when something else caught his eye - or someone else rather. A black woman sat in the corner talking with a couple. Her smile was bright and easy, and her frequent laughter carried across the room. She wore a yellow dress that really showed off her cleavage, the fabric seeming bright even in the dimmed light of the club. Chris was delighted when she turned and he could see her arse; the dress clung tightly to it and showed there was a good handful.

Chris finished his drink and nodded over to the barman for another. A fresh glass of wine in hand, his eyes sought out again the woman in yellow. The couple had gone but she was still there. Her eyes locked onto his, and she smiled.

***

Lowri exited the cubicle to see Gwen waiting for her, the redhead leaning back against the sinks. She quickly washed her hands before mirroring Gwen's position and looking toward her. Her eyes drifted over her body and she saw that Gwen looked as busty as she was. Their bodies were very similar and she was envious of Gwen's confidence to wear something so see-through.

"You know, I'm not sure who has checked me out more," Gwen said, a ghost of a smile playing about her very kissable lips. "You - or your husband."

"I think it's probably a draw. I mean, look at you."

Gwen looked down and moved her finger to Lowri's chest, running along the skin of her cleavage..

"It just comes with visiting this place. I mean you're beautiful Lowri, your husband is handsome and I imagine you both look great naked fucking."

Lowri blushed but Gwen stopped her from turning her head away. Butterflies swirled in Lowri's belly as she stared wide-eyed at the other woman, wondering if this moment would lead to a kiss. She was surprised by how much she wanted it to.

"Take your dress off."

Surprised and a little disappointed, Lowri watched as Gwen peeled her body stocking off to leave her in the bra and thong she wore underneath. Lowri did likewise, unzipping her dress before sliding her arms out, revealing the sheer material of her green bra, her large nipples and areolas visible through it. Gwen smiled as Lowri slid the dress down her body and finally stepped out of it.

She felt exposed by standing in her underwear but the matching pair pleased Gwen. Lowri didn't know what to expect to happen and was surprised when Gwen handed the body stocking to her.

"Wear that, I'm sure you'll get Chris to stand to attention."

Lowri stalled for a moment and watched Gwen as the hostess leaned down and picked up her dress. Gwen quickly slid it down her own body and looked at herself in the mirror. She deliberately bent forward and watched as Lowri looked at her arse once more.

"It's you, definitely," Gwen said as Lowri looked at her guiltily, knowing she had been caught. "I don't blame you, I've looked at yours a lot too. Now put on the stocking and I'll see you outside."

Lowri watched Gwen leave before her eyes dropped down to the body stocking. She slipped the bodystocking on and looked at herself in the mirror. The green of her underwear was easily visible through the fishnet and she could still make out her nipples, despite the material making it harder to see. There was a feeling of excitement in her loins as she knew there would be a lot of eyes on her once she left the bathroom.. She took a moment to compose herself before exiting the bathroom. Gwen gave an appreciative wolf whistle, before taking her arm and accompanying her back to the bar area.

Chris was sitting alone still and his eyes widened when he saw her. She'd had a lot of eyes turn her way as she'd walked back to the main area and it made her feel desired. As Chris was about to say something, she darted toward him and placed a kiss on his lips, her tongue sneaking into his mouth. He was taken aback by her kissing him so aggressively in public, and even more so as he felt her hands massage the front of his jeans.

But as he relaxed into the kiss, Chris lowered his hands to her arse and grabbed a big handful of each cheek. He could feel her skin beneath the mesh of the stocking; she had chosen to wear a pair of cheeky-style pants instead of a thong; she wanted to show off the shape of her rear end without revealing too much skin.

Lowri pulled away from her husband and looked at Gwen. "Can you show us a public playroom, please?"

***

Gwen led Lowri and Chris through a corridor to the largest room. Inside was a warm glow and the couple could see several of the beds were occupied with people getting amorous.

"We have several playrooms," Gwen explained. "Most are private but a few have holes for people to watch. This is our public playroom and, as you can see, can get quite busy."

She led them to a bed by the wall. It was empty and the sheets clean and undisturbed. Gwen sat and patted beside her for Lowri to join her. "This bed is reserved for first timers. No one will join in without your permission."

Lowri sat down so the girls' legs touched each other and Gwen gave her a little pinch on her leg. She tapped the other side and Chris quickly joined allowing the redhead to do the same to him.

"Now settle down and watch or play how you like. I'll give you some privacy and I'll meet you at the bar later."

Gwen rose from the bed and both members of the couple had their eyes fixed firmly on her arse. Whether she looked in the mirror or just instinctively knew they were looking, the redhead slid the dress up and showed her arse to them much to their delight.

Chris looked at his wife in the body stocking while she looked around the room. He had a quick look at her breasts and could see her nipples were hard and were pressing against the see-through bra.

"How are you feeling?" he asked to make sure she was okay.

"Yeah..." she drifted off causing Chris to look where she was looking.

A woman was in the middle of the bed on all fours as she sucked on the cock of a man in front of her. Behind her was a short-haired girl, with a large strap-on dildo, thrusting into her. He knew his wife was always bi-curious so he wasn't sure which of the three she wanted to be but he could tell she was in the mood.

Without her noticing, Chris removed his suit jacket and kicked off his shoes. When he was ready, he turned her head to him and placed his lips on hers. He'd underestimated how turned on Lowri was as she leaned into the kiss and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Her hand went down to his chest and she pushed him back onto the bed as she straddled his lap without breaking the kiss.

They broke the kiss and Lowri looked down at her husband. Without saying anything, Lowri slipped the bodystocking off her shoulders and down to her waist so she could take her bra off. She threw it to the floor to unleash her C-cup breasts, a smile coming across Chris's face as she expected. Chris leaned up and took her right breast into his mouth, his tongue expertly licking her erect nipple as he feasted on her. Lowri moaned with pleasure as she looked around the room; some eyes were on them as Chris moved over to her left breast. There was a strong feeling burning inside as she realised that she enjoyed being watched.

Chris's cock grew in his trousers as he played with his wife's breasts. It was one of Lowri's best features and he always enjoyed getting her lips and tongue on them. However, there was a slight disappointment as he felt her push his head away as she moved off his lap and rested further up the bed. He sat and looked at Lowri, it was like the blonde was holding court as she sat with the pillows to her back and her fingers running along her thighs.

"Take your clothes off." She commanded him.

"All of them?"

Lowri nodded as she watched Chris climb off the bed and undo his belt.

"Then stand at the end of the bed."

He looked at Lowri with a smile as he dropped his trousers to the floor. He stepped out of them after kicking his shoes off. He did it deliberately as he knew Lowri liked looking at his erect penis in his boxer shorts. Chris had locked eyes with Lowri as she played with her nipples watching him strip down, he hadn't paid any attention to those around him but Lowri knew and she was determined to put on a show. The blonde slid her hands down her side with her nails digging into her skin; her hands came to a halt as her thumbs hooked into the straps of her underwear.

Lowri kept her underwear in the same place as Chris undid the buttons on his shirt. She licked her lips as she watched her husband's body come into view. Chris slid the shirt off him and sent it to the pile of other clothes at the foot of the bed. He looked back to Lowri to see her sliding her underwear down to her legs, revealing her shaved pussy to him and those around the room watching the couple.

"Damn, you look amazing!" he said, causing Lowri to blush slightly.

"Boxers off," she said in reply as her hands started to stroke her thighs.

Chris nodded his head and pushed his boxers down his legs, allowing his cock to spring free. He wasn't the biggest, just above average but quite girthy, but Lowri loved the way it looked and felt inside her. He took a step forward to join her on the bed when Lowri held up a hand for him to stop.

"No, I want you to watch me. Just like them." She said as she nodded to the side.

Chris looked to see several people, male and female, watching them. He smiled seeing how much the voyeurs had turned his wife on. He looked back to Lowri and nodded.

"And I want to watch you play."

Chris looked down as Lowri started to move her fingers along the lips of her pussy, slowly teasing herself as he watched her. Not wanting to disappoint, Chris took a grasp of his cock and moved his fingers along it, slowly jerking his cock to full attention.

Lowri's eyes were partially closed as her fingers moved up and sought out her clit, but she still saw Chris playing with his cock as he watched her. They had done this many times during their time together but it was an added thrill knowing others around them were watching.

Lowri leaned her head back and closed her eyes as she started to rub her clit, using the thought of Chris's girthy cock penetrating her. The sex they had before leaving came to mind, it was raw and animalistic. Her spare hand reached up and started to play with her breast, her erect nipples sensitive to the situation.

"You look so sexy like that," Chris said as he watched his wife.

"Does it turn you on?" she asked as she opened her eyes, noticing a crowd behind him including a beautiful black woman.

"Yes, I love your body."

"You'd love your cock in me, wouldn't you?"

He nodded as he watched her pull on one of her nipples, her hand circling her clit slowly.

"Where?"

"Your pussy. Your mouth. Between your tits."

"God, I love it when you fuck my tits," Lowri said as she felt a wave of pleasure run through her body.

Lowri continued to massage her clit as her hand swapped between her breasts, teasing and pulling on each nipple in turn; Chris increased the speed of his jerking as he watched his wife pleasure herself. Both were a little shocked when a second hand joined Chris and started to feel his balls. It was the girl in the yellow dress. She smiled warmly as her hands slowly massaged his balls. Her eyes swiftly switched to Lowri who was looking at the pair, a slight bit of confusion about what to do in the situation as she desperately wanted to cum.

After a moment, Lowri nodded her consent and the woman stepped closer to Chris so her breasts pressed into his back. Her nipples pressed against him through her dress, gorgeously thick nipples, perhaps even bigger than Lowri's. The girl's hand moved away from his balls and took a firm grip on his cock. She gave it a quick few pumps. Lowri seemed to be enjoying the show as she had increased the speed of her massaging. Her lips were enlarged with excitement and her nipples were at their hardest.

He watched as Lowri invited someone from the bed next to her to join the bed. It was a slightly older gentleman, probably mid 50's, who was naked except for a blue tie. Lowri grabbed his tie and brought him down to her breasts, almost forcing her nipple into his mouth. Chris didn't feel any jealousy of the man as he made quick work of sucking on her nipple, only envious he didn't have them in his mouth.

The hand of the girl behind him sped up the jerking as she knew he was getting close by the increase in his breathing. They didn't look at each other though; their eyes were directed ahead as Lowri grabbed the man's head and pulled him up into a passionate kiss. It was sloppy and their tongues flopped around, Chris knew what this meant and he wanted to get a closer look. He placed his hand on the girl and took it off his cock; Chris could sense apprehension on her part but he pulled her forward with him. They both kneeled next to the bed and watched as Lowri pushed the man away and screamed out in pleasure. Her orgasm took over her body as she jerked around in pleasure; Chris could see her juices come out of her pussy as she started to regulate her breathing slightly.

"Taste her," Chris said to the girl as he moved up onto the bed and towards Lowri.

The girl noticed that Chris hadn't stopped playing with himself during Lowri's orgasm and watched from behind as his balls swung from the movements. After he had disappeared from her immediate view, she leaned in and started to lick up the juices from Lowri, she was careful not to make too much contact with her pussy as she knew it would still be sensitive. Chris reached Lowri's head and leaned down to kiss her. Their tongues entwined each other until she pulled away, allowing Lowri to lick his lips and he looked at her.

RTM
RTM
192 Followers
12