The Swinging Sinners

Story Info
Church friends go from voyeurs to swinging.
9.6k words
4.58
14.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Karen and I have formed a very close friendship with two other couples from our church that has unexpectedly and joyfully turned into something much more fun and sexual than just friendship. As a matter of fact, we call ourselves the swinging sinners. Let me go back to the beginning to explain how everything happened.

Karen and I are in our 40s and a year ago had just moved to a new town and were looking to make some outgoing friends. One warm Sunday afternoon there was a church picnic. Karen and I attended and dressed comfortably, she in a blouse that showed just a hint of cleavage and shorts, me in a Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts. When we arrived, we discovered we were dressed too relaxed. Almost all of the men had on polos and Dockers while almost all the women were in casual knee-length dresses that buttoned up to the neckline. I should say that my wife Karen is a brunette with shoulder-length hair, large breasts, a curvy figure and a plump butt. On the other hand, I'm average height and build. Fortunately, we spotted two couples dressed similarly to us to were drinking and talking together.

Introductions were quickly made and we started talking with Roxie and Greg and Elyce and Rick. Roxie, a redhead with curves in all the right places, was wearing a short, off-the-shoulders sundress that came down to mid-thigh. Her husband Greg, had an athletic build and was wearing a tight-fitting polo and casual shorts. Elyce, a short blonde with a killer figure, was in a thin blouse showing more cleavage than Karen. While Rick, who was also short and average build, had on a short-sleeve button-down showing a hint of chest hair and shorts.

During the course of our conversation over beer and burgers we discovered that we all shared a philosophy that to maintain a healthy marriage you need to be sexy and liberated. We discovered that although they're viewed as outsiders by most of the conservative church members, they stay because of how much they like the preacher. Over the next several weeks we became close friends with them as we talked more and got to know each other better.

In late August, the church had a golf tournament. While Greg, Rick and I were on the course, Karen had a long, intimate conversation with Roxie and Elyce. After a few drinks the ladies began sex gossiping. Topics ranged from how often they were doing it to bedroom games and preferred toys.

Roxie asked if they should all get together some weekend for a pool party at her place as her and Greg had just installed an in-ground pool and a hot tub.

"I'm in," Elyce and Karen said simultaneously and the party was scheduled for the following Friday night.

A very warm vibe was in the air when Karen and I arrived. Rick and Elyce were already there and along with Greg and Roxie were sipping on wine and clearly enjoying themselves. In the car, Karen was a little apprehensive about the bikini she chose over two other sexy one-piece suits. Her anxieties disappeared as soon as she saw Roxie and Elyce wearing similar if not more revealing outfits.

After another round of drinks, the conversation took a turn towards sex.

"Who here has ever wanted to have sex while someone else watched, either accidentally or deliberately?" Greg asked.

"Wow, getting down and dirty," Karen said as she raised her hand with a big grin on her face. Within seconds, everyone had raised their hand.

"What a cool group," Greg said.

"I have a question," I said. "How many here consider themselves voyeurs?"

"If you mean have Roxie and I ever wanted to watch other couples doing it, I would have to say, 'Hell yes!'," Greg said.

Again, five more hands were raised.

"How many of you have ever cheated on your spouse?" Karen asked. No hands went up.

"Awesome!" she shouted. "You guys are so faithful."

Karen and I were as excited as open and honest friends are hard to come by.

As the night went on, all of us continued romping around in the pool. Eventually, we all made our way to the hot tub. The warm currents stirred my sexual feelings and Karen's too.

"Ah, so relaxing," Karen said as I wrapped my arms around her and lowered her under the bubbles a little. As I embraced her from behind, she could feel my raging hard-on against the crack of her G-string bottom. She knew that my long, thin cock would need some special attention on the ride home, and she was always more than ready to oblige.

"Okay, then friends," I said, "raise your hands if you've ever caught, or been caught by, your spouse while masturbating."

Greg's and Rick's hands went up and everyone laughed.

"Now, come clean, you two. Tell us what happened. You first, Greg," Karen said.

"Well, as I recall, Roxie was in the shower after a long day with the family a few weekends ago. She had mentioned to me while undressing that she was tired. So I figured nothing was going to happen and if I wanted to release a load, I'd better do it now. I was actually thinking about how hot she looked in her halter top, her tits swaying every time she took a step," he said.

"Just as my mind turned to the fact she revealed to me while undressing that she wasn't wearing panties all day and I was about to shoot my load, I heard, 'Hey, stop! Wait for me!' I looked over and saw Roxie drop her towel. Still wet from the shower, she joined me in bed, and the next thing I knew, she was fingering her glistening pussy with one hand and tweaking her hard nipples with the other. What a sight! She laid alongside me so that we could clearly watch each other. We each brought ourselves to a big O."

Greg turned to Roxie. "I couldn't believe it; I'd been doing myself in private since we first met. It was so hot having you watch me, and watching you is unbelievably sexy," he said.

"Your turn Rick," I said.

"I just remember being very embarrassed when Elyce walked in on me. I was jerking off while looking at some nude pics of her we had taken on vacation last year. She was leaning over our balcony railing, with her legs spread wide, offering me a very open view of her glistening pussy. We had just finished having sex, and a trail of our juices was just beginning to run down her right thigh in the photo.

"The next thing I hear is, 'Oh, wow.' It was Elyce walking into the room, her eyes wide, watching me pumping my cock fast and furiously.

"I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom, shouting 'I thought you were going to a movie!' I locked the door and considered holing up forever.

"When I did leave the bathroom, she greeted me with a warm smile and told me. 'It's perfectly normal to pleasure yourself, Rick; I do it all the time. It's just a convenient option sometimes. You know, some couples even do it together,'

"Next thing I know we're watching each other masturbate while looking at the pictures."

"So, what about you two?" Roxie asked Karen and I. "Do you guys never masturbate, or were you just never caught?"

Karen jumped in to answer before I could speak.

"Oh, we masturbate frequently and mostly together," she said. "It turned out to be a natural extension of our lovemaking. The first time, was just after we were married. We had just had a very hot sex session and were resting, getting ready for another round. Instead of stroking Joe to get him hard again, I asked him to do it himself as I played with my pussy.

"Joe was so hot watching me that I told him to keep it up and tell me when he was ready to shoot his load. When he arched his back and began to move his hips, I grabbed his cock and aimed it as he shot a fountain of his warm cum all over my tongue, lips, and face. He confided to me that it was the biggest load he has ever had. So, it's just one great part of our sex life together."

By this time, Karem could feel my cock pressing hard against her ass. I had my arms wrapped around her as she leaned back against me.

"I need you in my mouth now," she whispered in my ear.

"Then why don't we give them a show?" I whispered back, rubbing my hands over her breasts under the surface of the water. "They all admitted earlier to wanting to be voyeurs."

"Really?" Karen whispered back excitedly.

"Why not?" I replied slightly louder than a whisper.

"Why not what?" Roxie said.

"Yeah, what are you two whispering about?" Elyce asked.

"Oh, nothing," Karen laughed. "We were just thinking it was time to get out."

Karen walked out of the tub and when I followed the outline of my raging hard-on was on full display through my swim briefs.

"Take care, it looks like you two have a big night ahead," Roxie said and everyone laughed.

"Who said anything about leaving?" Karen replied as she turned to partially recline on a chaise lounge chair by the pool.

After she leaned back, I moved in front of her, she peeled my briefs down and lowered her mouth down onto my thin 9-inch cock.

We heard a few gasps of surprise from the others before getting lost in our own passion.

Karen was focused entirely on my cock, licking the length of it up and down with her tongue while she cupped my balls in her hands. I had placed my hands on her head, running them through her hair and closed my eyes, lost in the sensations she was giving me.

When I opened them to look around, I saw Roxie sitting on the edge of the pool with Greg's face between her thighs and Elyce leaning over a table as Rick fucked her from behind.

At this point Karen had taken my entire length in her mouth and was slowly bobbing her head up and down. While I was moaning at the pleasure she was giving me, I began to hear the moans and shrieks of pleasure from Roxie and Elyce.

Then I did something I rarely do -- I grabbed her hair and took control, fucking her mouth hard and fast. Moments later I thrust a final time shooting my load into her throat panting and groaning as I let go of her hair.

"What the hell was that? Karen asked "What got into you?

I just pointed around and Karen saw Roxie having her pussy licked and Elyce being fucked while bent over a table.

"God, I need some of that," Karen moaned.

"Which one?" I laughed. "I need to know how to position us."

"Depends on how quickly you can get it up again" Karen chuckled while gently pulling on my cock.

"But I think I'll start with your tongue," she said as she pushed my head down toward her wet pussy.

I moved to my knees in front of her and put her legs on my shoulders as I peeled off her bikini bottom and buried my face between her thighs. I licked slowly up and down the length of her labia and reached my hands up to massage her 38C breasts. I slowly rolled her nipples between my fingers as I pressed my face and tongue against her mound.

She held my head in place and started to moan in pleasure. Her moans grew louder as I moved my hands from her breasts and started to finger fuck her. I pumped my index finger in and out slowly as I licked and sucked on her clit. I soon added a second finger and increased the intensity.

"I need your cock, fuck me now," Karen moaned loudly.

I spun Karen so she was laying in the chair and quickly climbed between her legs and pushed my cock into her.

"Oh God" we moaned together.

I put my hands on either side of Karen's head for balance and she moved her hands to my face moved me in for a passionate kiss. Our tongues danced as she wrapped her legs around my lower back as I thrust into her hard and fast.

Our moans got louder as our climaxes approached. It was only a minute or two before the moment hit.

"Oh God! I'm cumming," Karen cried. "I want to see you cover me with your cum."

"God I'm close," I panted before I stood and rapidly stroked my cock.

It was less than a minute before I groaning and shooting strings of cum all over her breasts and torso.

At that moment we heard a round of applause and looked around to see our new friends standing close by and watching intently.

I helped Karen stand up and we exchanged a quick peck on the lips and cuddled while laughing. Karen reached down to stroke my cock while we embraced.

"That cock looks magnificent," Roxie said.

"It sure does," Elyce quickly added.

"Ladies, I'm not sharing this cock with friends," Karen said before adding with a laugh. "And remember the seventh commandment, no adultery."

Roxie and Elyce gave fake sighs of disappointment before laughing and saying she's right.

"Karen you look so hot like that," Greg said as he stared at her cum-covered tits.

"She does, but she's all mine," I said.

"Next gathering we have to plan it so we get to take turns being the center of attention while others watch," Rick said.

"Great idea," I said.

"Why wait until next time?" Roxie said. "I'm as hot as hell and ready to be watched."

With that she grabbed Greg's thick 11-inch cock in her hand and lead him over to a chair and pushed his muscular 6-foot-3 frame down. Already without bikini bottoms from having her pussy eaten she straddled his legs, put one hand on his shoulder and reached down with the other hand to grab his cock. She stroked it as she raised it to an upright position and swiped it across her pussy lips twice before starting to lower herself onto it.

Once she was fully impaled, she moved her hand from his cock to his other shoulder, looked him in the eyes and leaned into to kiss him as she started to ride slowly. As if on auto-pilot Greg's hands went to her hips, then her ass, to help her set a steady pace. This lasted only a few minutes before she started to moan and lowered her head to his shoulder, giving him a kiss on the neck.

She then swatted his arms away and started to ride him hard and fast. Her 36DD breasts were bouncing wildly as she rode and her long red hair was waving wildly. Greg grabbed the right breast in his hand moved his mouth to it, licking and sucking on the nipple.

Moments later she let out a low, long moan.

"Oh God, that's it," she moaned. "Your mouth and cock have hit all the right spots."

She kept riding another few minutes before moaning again.

"Oh God, I'm cumming again," she moaned. "It's your turn to cum baby, let me know when you're ready to coat me like Karen was."

"Shit, I'm ready," Greg groaned.

Roxie quickly climbed off Greg and got on her knees in front of him, rapidly stroking his cock.

"Here it comes baby," he moaned.

With that she aimed his first two bursts of cum at her breasts and one hit her face before she was able to wrap her lips around his cock to take the rest of it in her mouth.

"Damn that was hot," I said while standing behind Karen rubbing her breasts and licking her neck.

"Yes it was," Karen added as she leaned against me stroking my cock so the head rubbed against her ass crack.

"I guess it's our turn now," Rick said as he started to finger Elyce's already wet pussy, with her 34B breasts on full display.

"I better make sure you're ready," Elyce said as she dropped to her knees and took his 6-inch cock in her mouth. She bobbed rapidly as she rolled his balls in her fingers. Rick had his head back in pleasure as she continued to work him over.

Right after he put his hands down in her shoulder-length blonde hair to try fucking her mouth, she took her mouth off his cock. She moved her mouth to his balls and started to lick them and suck them between her lips as she rapidly stroked his cock.

"Shit, if you don't stop soon this will be the end of the show," Rick groaned. "You know I can't last long when you do that."

She proceeded to keep him on edge like that for another few minutes before standing up, giving him a kiss and walking over to a table.

She bent over the table and wiggled her tight ass at him.

"Now you can take me big boy," she grinned looking over her shoulder.

Rick quickly rammed his cock into her making the table slide.

He continued to pound her hard and fast, but lasted only a minute or two before pulling out and cumming all over her ass and back.

"Shit, you know I don't last long when you do that first," he groaned.

"I know," she laughed. "I was still a little sore from earlier, but wanted to make sure our friends got a show, even if it was a quickie."

The other couples laughed at the comment.

At this point it was getting near midnight and everyone agreed to go home.

While I drove, Karen began a conversation.

"I saw you checking out Roxie all night," Karen said. "Did you get as turned on watching her fuck as I think you did."

"If it's as turned on as I think you got watching Greg all night, the answer is yes," I replied.

"Was I that obvious?"

"Yes, it was. Was I that obvious with Roxie?"

"Yes, you were."

'Think they noticed?".

"Probably, but did you see how they were watching us?"

"I did, I think they were getting quite turned on watching us."

"They definitely did, more so than Elyce and Rick."

"What should we do about it?"

"I don't know, I've never felt this way or been tempted before."

"Neither have I. But we love each other and will always come back to each other. How would you feel about acting out these feelings if the opportunity arises? I mean give that Seventh Commandment a day off or night off to explore our fantasies."

"I don't know. You mean you wouldn't mind if I fucked Greg?"

"Of course I'd be jealous. But if it's something you wanted, I wouldn't deny you. I know you'll come back to me. How would you feel if I fucked Rox?"

"I think I'd probably be a little hurt that you'd want to do that with someone else. But if it's something you wanted, I wouldn't deny you."

"You know how hot I think you are. Would you want me to be a voyeur if the opportunity came up?"

"I'm not sure I'd want you watching me fuck Greg. Would you want me watching while you fucked Rox?"

"If you wanted to, I wouldn't object. Should we talk to them about it?"

"Maybe, but I have other things in mind right now."

"Like what?"

"Like this," Karen said as she started to rub my cock. "I want to make long passionate love to you when we get home."

"I feel the same way," I said. "But do you want to stop somewhere for a quickie on the way?"

"No," Karen said as she licked her lips. "I want the build-up so you'll last all night long."

However, as soon as we entered the house, things changed we were all over each other.

I pushed Karen against a wall and plunged my tongue into her mouth, kissing her passionately as I quickly worked her out of her bikini. Her hands were busy as well peeling my bathing suit down as we kissed.

Karen wrapped her arms around my shoulders and I squeezed her ass as we continued to kiss. She pulled me so she was leaning against a wall. At this point, my cock already hard from our conversation in the car, was pointing straight out rubbing against Karen's belly. She raised a leg, reached down and guided my cock inside her, as she wrapped the leg around my back. With her still pinned against the wall I started thrusting into her.

She raised her other leg and wrapped it around my back and started to moan loudly.

"What happened to a slow all-night love session?" I laughed.

"There's time for that later, right now I just want to be fucked hard and fast," Karen panted before pulling my face to hers for another passionate kiss.

I was able to hold her up for another minute or two pinned against the wall thrusting into her before forcing her to lower her legs.

As soon as her legs hit the floor, I spun her around, bent her over and started to thrust into her from behind.

I held her hips tight as I repeatedly thrust into her. Minutes later she moaned in orgasm, setting me off. I leaned forward and squeezed her breasts and emptied my load deep inside her.

"That was amazing," I said. "But what got into you?"

"I don't know," Karen said. "Maybe it was our conversation in the car. A part of me might have been fantasizing that it was Greg wildly fucking me. A part of me was probably trying to show you what a hot, wild piece of ass you have right here so you won't want to fuck Rox. Or maybe it was a combination of all that."