The Switch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But... the sex scared her. No, not the sex they'd had, but the sex she suspected he'd want. He'd been remarkably evasive when she'd pressed him for details on what he was seeking. Why was he even with her? Was she a game to him? Was it a case of 'find the shy girl and pervert her'? The more she'd thought about it, the more uptight and upset she became.

She'd cancelled their date last weekend in a fit of panic and insecurity. She'd told herself she could find a nice, normal man with no weird fetishes. Val would also then be free to find a nice, sexually confident woman who'd be able to join in his little games with enthusiasm.

She tried to put him out of her mind, and to this end she agreed to meet up with another man, one who seemed less handsome, and less interesting, but safer and less kinky, than Valery. Their 'date' had lasted half an hour, twenty-nine minutes of which she spent desperately wishing for it to end. He wasn't interested in her; he was just interested in seeing how many women he could attract.

Aimee had gone to bed on Friday night, dejected and fed up with the dating scene. It had taken her less than a month to decide that maybe being single was just her fate in life. What did it matter if she didn't have a man around? She could pay her own way, and she had a newly discovered love of the shower head, thanks to Val.

His drunken texts had surprised her. Maybe it was because until that point, his texts to her had always been very polite and friendly. Distant, even. He was someone who communicated much better face-to-face. She'd laughed, and thought 'stuff it, let's just have one last bit of fun with him'. One more chance. She'd make sure he told her precisely what he wanted, sex and relationship wise, and make a final decision from there.

There was a knock at the door. That would be him. They'd arranged to go to the movies together; something safe and non-threatening.

She got up, fetched her handbag, and anxiously went to answer. He swooped in to kiss her before she could say or do a thing. He looked and smelt better than she remembered. The kiss deepened, and their hands moved over each other's bodies. She shut her eyes and pictured him naked and lying on the floor of the shower. She'd been so ashamed, afterwards, of how she'd treated him in the bathroom, so why did the memory still arouse her?

He made a contented noise and pulled away from the kiss. 'This could get dangerous, and I'm trying to behave around you.'

'There's nothing on offer. You seemed to think it was okay to tease me, so I'm not offering you a thing,' she replied primly. Maybe too primly. She smiled, so he knew she was trying to make a joke. 'Did that come out sounding cold? I didn't intend for it to sound that way.'

He stared at her curiously for what seemed the longest period of time, before a smile eclipsed his face. 'No. It didn't sound cold. Tell me, why did you cancel on me last week?'

She locked the front door and gestured to the Triton parked out front. It had his employer's sign-writing all over it. 'Is that yours?'

'It is.'

Val unlocked his car and opened the passenger side door for her. She climbed in and was struck by the smell of stale McDonalds. She glanced over the back seat. It was tidy, but she was willing to bet he'd done the emergency clean-up before picking her up.

'So,' he prodded as he put the key into the ignition. 'Why did you cancel?'

She stared out the window. Now was the time to be brave. If she faltered now, she'd struggle to make up ground. 'I'm not sure what you want from me. I'm not sure what I'm willing to give aligns with your expectations.'

'So why give me another chance?' Val inquired. 'I'm going to be frank, Aimee; I like you. From the moment I first laid eyes on you, I knew you were special. I'm thirty-six. I'm not interested in casual affairs. I want to get married, settle down, maybe have a few kids. I want to get to know you better. I want to see if you're right for me, and if I'm right for you.'

'That's not what I'm talking about.'

'This is about sex?'

She nodded mutely.

'Okay,' he nodded. 'Fair enough. Did I cross a line the other weekend?'

'No.'

He frowned. He put the car into drive and removed the handbrake, but made no move to accelerate. 'Do I make you feel uncomfortable?'

'No. Yes. I don't know. I don't know why you're interested in me. Surely you can just find someone else who's into BDSM, or whatever it is that you like, and have a relationship with them?'

'Well, why don't you just find a man who likes to leave as much clothing on as possible during sex, and have a relationship with him?'

Aimee giggled. 'It's not exactly fun having a ton of hang-ups.'

'So let me try and loosen you up a little. I'll never intentionally do anything to hurt or scare you.' He glanced over at her, his pale blue eyes focussed on her. 'Think back to the last two times we were together. Did you have fun?'

'Yes, of course.'

'Do you like me?'

She nodded and blushed. 'Yes.'

'Then how about we make a deal. You give me one month of your time. At the end of that month, if you decide you don't like me, or you aren't happy with what I want in bed, or you just want to find someone better, you can walk away and I won't say a thing. But I want a month.'

That sounded reasonable. A month was neither too short nor too long. And she hadn't lied; she had indeed had fun with him, and she did like him.

'That sounds good,' she said slowly. 'A month. Will you give me a month, too?'

'That goes without saying.'

They drove to a local burger place and ordered dinner. He tried to pay. She argued with a ferocity that surprised them both, and he put away his wallet and let her take care of the bill.

He didn't comment on the matter of who should pay for what until their dinner arrived. As they dug into their food, he calmly remarked that she really fired up when something was important to her.

'I suppose so,' she agreed. She inspected her burger. It was a deluxe Hawaiian with extra bacon, and it was damn good. 'Do you want to try my burger? It's really yummy.'

He shook his head. 'No. I don't eat pork.'

'Why not?'

'Because I'm Muslim.'

She put her burger down. 'You're kidding?'

'Why would I be kidding?' he asked, picking up a chip and dunking it in sauce. 'My family's originally from Chechnya. Chechens are predominantly Muslim.'

She mulled that over as she took another bite of her burger. Should she be eating this in front of him? Did it offend him? She didn't believe in God. She thought religion was a heap of shit. She was pretty confident that wasn't ever going to change, too.

'We committed to a month, right?' she confirmed.

'We did. Would you like to back out? I understand religion can be a deal breaker.'

'No. I committed. I want to ask you some questions.'

He gestured for her to proceed.

'On a scale of one to ten, with one being 'in name only' and ten being 'very religious', how religious are you?' she inquired.

'About a three.'

'How religious are your family?'

'We'd vary from zero, which is my brother, who is an atheist, to my parents, who I'd rate about a five or six.'

She nodded. 'How do you feel about your brother's atheism?'

He rested his chin on his hands. 'You don't believe in God, do you?'

'No.' She poked her straw into her drink. 'I assumed you knew that, though. I had it in my profile.'

'I didn't read that part.'

She sighed. 'Of course not. No, I don't believe in God. My son was christened Anglican at his father's insistence. He nagged and nagged and nagged until I gave in. If we were to get married and have a child, would you have the expectation that it was raised as a Muslim? Do you have some christening process?'

For the first time since she'd met him, he looked genuinely uncomfortable. 'The answer to your questions is 'yes',' he confirmed.

Aimee bit in her burger and savoured the delicious saltiness of bacon. Why did she have to end up with the religious ones? The ones from countries with odd politics and ongoing tension? The bizarre part was that she managed it without even trying. Val's profile had mentioned neither his country of origin nor his religion. Until she'd met him, she'd assumed he was Australian born and bred.

'Is this going to be a problem for you?' he asked. 'Religion is a big sticking point. I'm happy to take you back home...'

'Do you want to take me home?'

'No. I want to talk about this civilly.' He reached across the table and held her hand. 'You said your son's father nagged you to have him christened. Did you agree not to christen him before he was born?'

'We agreed to let him make up his own mind, but when he was born, everyone railroaded me into it,' she admitted. 'His family, my family... everyone just kept at me until I gave in. Nobody cared what I wanted, or what I believed. Chris's Uncle actually took the christening as an opportunity to tell me I was going to hell and when I died, I'd never see my son again because he'd be in heaven.'

'What did your husband say when his Uncle made those comments?'

'Nothing. He said nothing.'

Chris had never said anything. He'd never stood up for her. If she wanted something, she needed to take it, and defend her right to have it. If she asked him to back her up, he'd always comment that he 'didn't want trouble'. But it was hard to admit that, wasn't it? She didn't want to speak ill of the dead. Chris had had so many wonderful qualities it seemed unfair to speak to Val about the negative ones.

Valery picked up his burger and took a bite. She tried to read the expression on his face, but she didn't know him well enough to be able to identify it.

'I really don't like the idea of religion,' she confessed. 'I'm sorry. I know I probably sound like I'm overreacting.'

'No. You have a right to your own beliefs.'

'Until children come along,' she countered. 'Then it changes.'

'I don't know what I can say,' he said. 'I hope that if I ever have kids with a woman who doesn't share my faith that I'm respectful towards her, and she towards I.'

Aimee reached for her cup and retrieved a piece of ice. She crunched it into shards as she mulled over Valery's words. She really should have researched Chechnya as well as BDSM. She started to giggle. The whole situation was just bizarre.

'What are you laughing at?' he asked.

'The fact that you entirely failed to make mention of your heritage, your religion, your six cats and your sexual habits,' she grinned. 'Let's just cover everything else off while we're here. What are your thoughts on capital punishment, abortion and politics?'

'Barbaric, don't have a uterus so it's not my issue to discuss, vote Greens.'

'You vote Green? Really?'

'What can I say?' he joked. 'I'm a multi-faceted man.'

No shit, she thought. No shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie they'd gone to see wasn't a popular one. Only a few other people had come along to see it, and they were all sitting up the front. Val sat with Aimee at the back, off to the corner, kissing. The movie was unpopular for a reason; it was crap.

They'd moved the armrest between them out of the way, and while they kissed, she rubbed his erection through his jeans. He wanted to pick her up, take her home, and make love to her. Aimee, however, had other plans. She unbuttoned his jeans, unzipped the fly, and reached beneath his briefs.

He didn't dare say or do a thing. This was so completely unlike anything he'd ever imagined her doing that he was in shock. He simply continued to kiss her as her hand moved to his shaft and began to gently massage it.

Val looked around the movie theatre. Nobody was paying attention to them. From their position he could see the other patrons, but they couldn't see him.

Aimee tugged at his clothing, and he shifted so that she could pull his jeans and briefs down. It gave her better access to his cock, and was a lot more comfortable for him. In for a penny, in for a pound, he thought. If he was going to get caught being masturbated in a movie theatre, he could at least do it in comfort.

He tried to keep quiet as she lowered her head and took him into her mouth. It sometimes took him a while to reach climax during oral sex, but he knew tonight would be different. The thrill of doing this so publicly was a huge turn on. He hoped Aimee was good at swallowing.

Val's breathing sounded incredibly loud to his own ears. He tried to calm down, but the sight of Aimee's head bobbing up and down wasn't helping his causes. Nor was the way her tongue lapped at the head of his cock, while her hand worked the shaft.

He began to rock every-so-slightly. Everyone else in the theatre was still watching the movie, or flicking through their phones. There were two women sitting a dozen or so aisles to the front of them, busily chatting to each other. He stared at their heads while Aimee went down on him.

He tapped on her shoulder to let her know he was going to cum.

'Can you swallow?' he asked.

'I normally choke,' she whispered. 'I've got tissues in my bag. Hang on.'

She left him exposed, his angry red cock jutting out angrily, demanding release. Anyone who walked past would be able to see him, hard and proud. He knew it, and Aimee knew it; he could see it on her face.

Aimee sat next to him, a handful of tissues in her hand, and admired his erection. She casually reached over and stroked the head. She had him thoroughly aroused and completely turned on. Val looked around the movie theatre again. No one had noticed a thing.

She slid to the floor and knelt in front of him. She had a wad of tissues in one hand, ready for him to cum. He ran a hand over her head reverently, and resumed a gentle rocking motion. He knew he was in trouble. He knew the orgasm that was coming would be a powerful one, and that he'd have to be quiet. That was going to be a struggle.

The pressure increased. Anticipation turned to desperation, and desperation was transformed into an almost intolerable bliss as he climaxed. He covered his mouth with his hands and bit down on his fingers as he came. As he filled her mouth with his cum, he heard her gag, and a perverse pride joined with the pleasure of climax. He thrust into her mouth and heard her gag again. Semen spilled from the corners of her mouth and back down his shaft.

'Aimee,' he whispered. 'Oh, Aimee.'

He rocked back and forward as roughly as he dared, while she tried desperately to suck on his bitter offerings. She hated it, but she was sucking him, tasting him, being filled with him, because she wanted it.

Eventually, he lay back, panting, and nudged her gently to let her know he was done. She'd done an incredible job. He looked at her smeared lipstick and the cum on her face with a mixture of pride and guilt. A month. He had her for a whole, goddamned month.

He grabbed a tissue and gently wiped her face.

'Good girl,' he said. 'Good girl.'

He cleaned himself up and handed her the jumbo cup of diet Coke they'd been sharing. She swilled it around her mouth, ridding herself of the taste of him.

'This movie is shit,' he said, fixing his clothing. 'Are you ready to go?'

She nodded. 'Yes.'

They picked up their popcorn and drink and headed out. Val's legs were trembling. What on earth had come over her?

They made their way back to the car.

'When is your son getting dropped off?' he asked.

'Ten o'clock tomorrow.'

'Can I stay the night?'

She nodded. 'Sure.'

They got in the car and he mulled over what had just happened. Why was it someone who was so shy about sex had just given him a blowjob in a movie theatre? He asked her the question as they drove home.

'It's always been a fantasy of mine,' she admitted, her face beet red.

'Wow. What other fantasies do you have?'

She shook her head and turned away. 'I can't tell you. It's embarrassing.'

'The first time we slept together, I thought you were a prude, but you're totally blowing that opinion,' he teased. 'I think that underneath this very prim and proper exterior is a very dirty girl.'

She blushed redder. 'Right. And you're just dirty on inside and outside.'

'Hmmm.'

'Now you tell me, what are your fantasies?' she asked. 'I've shared one, so now you have to share one.'

He hesitated. How much to tell her? He liked her so, so much and they'd already had the disagreement over religion. He didn't want to push her away.

She made an impatient noise.

'Okay, okay,' he laughed. 'You're right. Before I answer though, tell me if you've had an intimate moment with your showerhead, now you know what they can do for you?'

'Of course I have,' she replied primly.

'Really?'

'Mmhm. Every morning before work.'

'Can I use yours on you?' he asked.

'If you want.'

'I'll take you up on that,' he warned.

'I don't doubt it,' she said. 'Now, your habits... tell me one little thing you like.'

That was easy enough. There were plenty of mildly kinky things he was willing to admit to.

'I wouldn't mind having sex with you one night while I was making you dinner,' he confessed.

'In the kitchen?' she asked.

'Yep.'

She frowned. 'But what else are you into? BDSM wise?'

He pulled up out the front of her house. 'Let's just share one thing at a time, huh?'

She gave him an odd, hard look. She didn't approve of his answer, but she obviously didn't want to argue. He leant in and kissed her. Her face softened. That was positive. He needed to ease her into this. There was no point scaring her off again.

12