The Sword and the Soul Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilla really could feel it then, as though she was inside Norn the way the witch was inside her, and she marvelled at the feeling of incredible fullness. The witch's sex was small and tight, yet somehow it was able to accommodate Mag's considerable proportions.

As I said, one must only train one's Soul, and the body will follow. My Soul is strong enough to take this and more. Oh my, he's getting bigger!

It was true. Mag had grown harder with the witch's clutching cunt, and now he felt longer and wider than he had before. She felt him twitching, and knew it wouldn't be long before he reached a second climax. His head brushed against that spot at the deepest part of her sex, where her core resided, and Marilla trembled in response. Norn squeezed him hard then, like a sprung trap, and held Mag trapped inside her.

"Come for me, Mag," she cooed out loud. "Like this, buried so deep inside me. Fill me with your essence."

Marilla squeezed her eyes closed and focused on the feeling of Norn's sex rippling around Mag, coaxing out his essence, and Mag gave a feral roar. His seed blasted out, hotly coating Norn's insides, and Marilla felt each eruption as though it was her own sex being doused. She rubbed her jewel furiously as she reached her own peak alongside him, her legs quivering uncontrollably. Marilla gritted her teeth as the pleasure coarsed along her veins, using her free hand to balance herself and keep from toppling over. She realized, as she felt Mag's last few weak pulses, that Norn had not herself climaxed yet.

Opening her eyes, Marilla saw the warrior and the witch in a pile of sweaty flesh, his hard body and her soft form mingled together. Mag lazily kissed the milky skin of Norn's shoulder and neck, giving a playful nip here and there. Marilla leaned back, smiling with relief, and panted as she caught her breath.

"Off, please," said Norn, patting Mag on the rump.

Mag grunted and rolled over, his cock coming free with a slick pop, and Marilla was amazed to see he was still mostly hard and coated with Norn's wetness. The fighter put his hands behind his head and laid on the ground, chest rising and falling as he relaxed. She noticed a long white scar along one of his pectoral muscles, and wondered how he'd gotten it. Some bloody, violent battle, no doubt.

Norn bounded to her feet and stretched her arms high above her head, causing her pert breasts to rise up and jut out. She tossed her head, shaking all of her lustrous golden hair back into place, and gave a satisfied sigh. For an instant her brown eyes flashed a radiant gold as well before fading back to their usual color.

"I feel so much better," she announced. "You know, Mag, I'm quite pleased with your increased volume. You'll recall that before it took four of your releases to restore my full strength. This time, however, I believe three should do."

"Is that cause I'm a, what'd'you call it... Soul Warrior?" asked the big man from his resting place beneath her.

Norn bent over and gave his softening cock a squeeze. It throbbed in her hand, and Marilla could actually see it reverse course as Norn stroked it up and down, hardening again rather than softening. Mag moaned in response.

"Yes," replied the witch. "Or at least, you are becoming one. Your martial skills will be unparalleled. Your Soul will grow ever more puissant and effulgent. And your blade... well, you can see the effect I've had on it. I believe it's more formidable than ever. I didn't even have to do anything magical to it, and yet you're ready to go a third time."

"Gods above," muttered Mag. "But fuck me if you ain't right."

Marilla had been watching this all with silent attention. Her legs were closed now, and she brought her skirt back down over her knees to preserve a bit of modesty, not that it would really fool either of her companions. The heat was building in her loins again but she resisted the urge to touch herself, hoping that she might be included in whatever was to come next. And, to her delight, Norn looked her way, as if knowing her mind, a catlike gleam in the witch's eyes.

"My Lady," she said. "You have something of mine, I believe. I should like it back."

"That's well enough," replied Marilla evenly. "For I should like to give it to you. But how can such a thing be accomplished?"

"It will be my pleasure to show you. Undress and come over here."

Marilla gave a sly smile and stood, not breaking eye contact with Norn. She slowly undid the laces of her yellow dress, making a show of it, and when it was loose she let it hang precariously about her shoulders, barely held up by the tops of her breasts. Marilla rarely wore a shift -- she enjoyed the feeling of freedom without one -- and today was no different. Turning away from Mag and Norn, Marilla let the dress slide down over her back and off of her arms. It bunched about her waist, and she half-turned, meeting Norn's sultry gaze once more. Marilla bent over, gently easing the dress down over her shapely hips and exposing her firm buttocks.

"You've a lovely arse, My Lady," Mag remarked.

"Such a gentleman, Master Vagabond," Marilla replied.

She stepped out of her dress, naked now and feeling a shiver from both the cool air in the hexagon chamber and the thrill of being exposed like this. It had been ages since she'd stood without a stitch on before anyone but servants. Marilla turned around to face them, at last showing them her breasts and the trim thatch of chestnut hair between her legs. Mag whistled appreciatively. She walked over to the pair, swaying her hips seductively and relishing the lecherous looks both the witch and the warrior gave her. She knelt down beside them and extended a hand to grasp Mag's rampant cock, her tan and calloused skin providing a contrast to Norn's, so pale and soft.

"How does this work?" asked Marilla. "Mag's come twice. I've come once. Do we need to bring you off, Norn?"

"Soon enough," said Norn. "There are several ways to do this, but the easiest is to simply reverse the process by which you received the shard of my Soul in the first place. You must transfer it to Mag, and then he shall transfer it to me."

Marilla took her meaning well enough. She felt apprehensive, however, her heart fluttering as she considered Mag's increased size, even bigger now than their first time together, and the magic she was supposed to accomplish.

"I will guide you," said Norn. "Take your place astride our Soul Warrior, and all will proceed as it must."

With a deep breath, Marilla swung one of her long, tan legs over Mag's body. She knelt above him, steadying her hands on his hard, muscular chest, looking down at his roughly handsome face, relishing the look of need in his green eyes. She poised her cunt above his cock, feeling Norn's Soul sliver in her abdomen blazing. Norn reached between them, angling Mag's cock where it needed to go, and Marilla rocked back and forth, gently kissing the head of his cock with the lips of her sex and leaving her wetness on him. Mag still had his hands behind his head, content to let her be in control and admire her flushed figure above him. Marilla's light brown nipples were standing out painfully hard from her breasts, and she was aware of how incredibly aroused she was in that moment. Norn withdrew her hand, and Marilla sank down with a sigh, slowly lowering her hips and feeling Mag's manhood wedge her sex open bit by bit. He was amazingly huge inside her, but she found her womanhood pliant and hungry for him, not to mention soaked with her own wetness. She accepted more of him inside herself, feeling incredibly full, until with a sigh she reached her limit.

Marilla had been locking eyes with Mag this whole time, her lips pursed in concentration, but now she looked down to where they were joined. Perhaps a fourth of him still remained outside her womanhood, and Marilla moaned in disappointment.

"I was hoping to take it all," she said in a husky voice.

"You will," said Norn, and Marilla felt the witch come up behind her, pressing herself against Marilla's smooth back. Norn kissed Marilla's neck and wrapped her arms around Marilla, embracing her intimately.

"Focus," said Norn. "Picture your Soul as a vessel, open to the universe. All Soul comes from the same source, the Well of Fal'Angrael, and to it all Soul eventually returns. This is the interbeing of all things."

Norn placed one pale hand just below Marilla's stomach, right above where her womb was, and stroked the flesh there with her slim fingers. Amazing, Marilla felt her insides flutter in response, and the shard of Soul there burned even more hotly. Guided by Norn's hands, Marilla raised her hips ever so slightly, shutting her eyes and trying to picture it as Norn said, as though her body were a vessel for Soul. Her thighs descended again, and amazingly, Marilla took Mag deeper this time, her depths making space for him. They began a slow dance together, Marilla and Norn moving as one, rocking and gyrating up and down, while Mag at last became active, taking Marilla by the legs and moving gently himself. Gradually the three of them worked Mag deeper into Marilla, until she had settled herself at last at the base of his hips. The tip of his cock kissed the mouth of her womb, and she gasped at the intense sensation.

"Gods above," moaned Marilla. "How is this possible? Did you two do this to me?"

"No," answered Norn. "You did this to yourself. I was but the catalyst to awaken your latent abilities. Your Soul has great potential, more than you know. We are only brushing the surface of the Soul Arts we might weave together."

Marilla's mind was spinning. She felt surrounded by hot flesh, and she could feel every pulse of Mag's cock within her. She was drunk on lust, or on Soul, or perhaps they were the same. Her climax was close at hand, and it felt like if she moved at all she would tip over a dizzying precipice. The feeling both thrilled and terrified her.

"Now focus," said Norn in a firm tone. "There is more yet to do. You must release the fragment of my Soul, so that Mag might return it to me. To do this, you must open your Soul Gate, and admit him to your deepest precinct."

Norn's words floated to her ears, and some dim part of her brain recognized the meaning behind the odd statement.

"You mean..." began Marilla. "But that's impossible."

"Forget things like 'possible' and 'impossible,'" said Norn. "Your flesh is merely a conduit for your Soul, and it may bend according to your will. Let me take over, only for a moment, and I will show you what I mean."

Marilla could feel Norn's consciousness probing at her mind, the shard of Soul flaring up in her core. She relaxed, feeling strangely comforted by the sensation as Norn gently edged Marilla aside. Her own awareness sank down, leaving the witch in control of her body.

"She did it to me once, too," said Mag. "Last night, when we were together. She knew what you needed better than I did. It's not bad. Just... interesting."

"What a fantastic form," said Marilla's voice, only it was not her that spoke, but Norn.

Her hands ran along her sides, brushing Norn's own pale hands that still grasped Marilla's flesh firmly. Norn used Marilla's hands to cup her breasts and pinch her own erect nipples, and Marilla felt every bit of it, despite being a passenger in her own body. She found she didn't mind at all. If anything, it was thrilling to see Norn exploring her.

"These tits are fabulous," said Norn, using Marilla's tongue. "So much larger than mine. Sometimes I wish I had breasts as large as this. What do you think, Mag? Whose are better?"

"Ah, you can't ask me to choose," said Mag from below. "I like them big, I like them small, I like them all."

"A wise answer. Now let me do what I must, so that the lady can have her body back."

Marilla felt her inner muscles flex twice around Mag's manhood, gripping him hard each time. Then her brow furrowed and her teeth gritted as Norn concentrated. Astoundingly, Marilla felt her flesh giving over even more to Mag. Her Soul Gate, as Norn had called it, opened just a crack, and Mag's cockhead slipped into the aperture. It was as though a bolt of lightning had struck her, and Marilla climaxed violently, her limbs shaking uncontrollably. She would have fallen off of Mag had he and Norn not been holding her steady. Nothing could have prepared her for the feeling of being penetrated so fully. As she writhed in the throes of her intense peak, she felt the shard of Norn's Soul descend from her core and slip into Mag, who hissed at the sensation.

Norn gave Marilla her body back, but as the witch receded, Marilla hardly felt in control. She thrashed about wildly, her blood turning to liquid fire as she was overridden by primal, carnal bliss. Tears streamed from her eyes, and she realized she was shrieking and weeping at the same time. It seemed to go on for ages, Norn kissing her neck lovingly, Mag buried in her so impossibly deep, and as Marilla's climax finally began to subside she wondered why Mag hadn't come himself.

"Well, that was a lovely sight to see," said Norn. "But now it's my turn."

There was a hungry, almost feral note in Norn's voice as she said this, and Marilla was shocked to feel the witch suddenly shove her to the side with great force. Marilla, weakened as she was after the soul-searing climax, could not resist, and slipped off Mag pathetically, he sex feel suddenly bereft after being so completely sated. Collapsing in a heap to the stones, Marilla watched as Norn scooted forward, taking her place above Mag's manhood, which looked red and swollen and desperate for release. Mag himself had a strained expression, and Marilla realized he'd been holding back.

"Now I take what's mine," said Norn, and she dropped down onto Mag, her cunt swallowing him fully in a single quick movement.

Mag cursed and grabbed Norn's hips so hard that his fingers dug into her pale skin. Norn, flushed and sweaty from holding back herself, leaned forward, grabbing her lover by the shoulders. They began moving at the same time, her grinding fiercely from above while he thrust savagely from below. They moved in a frenzied, desperately rhythm, eyes locked together, and though Marilla no longer had the Soul-link with the witch, she could sense all the same the need spilling out of the slender, pale woman. A stream of curses spilled from Mag's lips, and Norn whispered a litany of uncouth urgings back at him.

"Fucking bloody gods..."

"Yes, my darling. Claim me."

"Your tits, your cunt, your arse..."

"Fill me. Do it. You must do it."

Mag howled and pulled Norn down to him, biting her shoulder as he pulled her in close, and in the same instant he thrust brutally from below, burying himself to the hilt and staying there. Marilla could see his balls tense up and then flex as he emptied himself into Norn again. The witch shrieked and trembled in his grasp, at last coming herself. She turned her head, eyes meeting Marilla's, and her brown irises transformed into a brilliant gold. Tears leaked down her face, and the look of divine ecstasy on her face made Marilla feel one thing more than any other:

Envy.

After all, Marilla had gotten Mag most of the way to his release. It seemed as though Norn had stolen the essence from her, which she had rightfully earned. But then Norn, despite their connection being broken, seemed to read Marilla's thoughts again.

"Don't worry," she said breathlessly, her voice quavering as she continued to come in Mag's powerful clutch. "Your turn will come soon enough."

And then she broke off, wailing again with renewed pleasure which seemed to stretch on and on, her Soul complete again at last.