The T.A. Pt. 03.5

Story Info
Finally, our sweet femme gets the fucking she deserves.
3.6k words
4.7
13.2k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*this is an alternate ending to the party <3*

The inside of their apartment is somehow different and the exact same as I imagined, not that I had given it much thought. My fantasies mostly involved classrooms and my own bedroom. It's cozy, a small couch covered with quilts in the middle, various tie-dyed hand towels laying around, and an assortment of knick-knacks. They start taking their shoes off and I poke around at their shelves, looking with incredible delicacy at a vintage camera. The bookshelf is large, and it's absolutely packed with books; I don't know a lot of them, but they seem to be strictly nonfiction. Then there's standard psychology textbooks--I'm assuming, I'm not a psych major--and autobiographies. I jump when I feel them behind me, coming in close to the back of my ear. My breath catches and my fingers still on the shelf.

Their hands lay gently on my hips, fingers spread like they were trying to feel as much as they could. I feel their belt and their jeans press against me, making my breath catch. They chuckle at my reaction and lean in close to my ear. "Anything interesting?" They whisper, voice rough, in my ear. My legs practically go jelly.

"Oh, uh--no." I swallow and can't help but lean back into them, grinding my ass back into them at the same time I rest my head back on their shoulder. "I was going to ask for a recommendation." I don't have big titties--really, just a good handful. But this shirt's buttons are straining to hold it together, which was just the design of it, but I know that they can see straight down. I hear them let out a low noise in their throat and they shove me, firmly but gently, into the bookcase, pulling my hips into theirs at the same time. I gasp and make a noise as one hand travels up my back to run through my hair; this makes me hum and relax, and then they gather it into a pony and wrap it around their fist. Firmly, so firmly, they pull my head up, leaning into my ear again.

"I can think of a few." Their hand travels from my hip, dragging and heavy, across my torso, up my sternum (which makes me mewl in despair when I realize they're not going to touch my tits) to gently wrap their hand around my throat. They don't apply any pressure and the moment is fleeting as they move quickly upwards to my mouth. Their fingers barely make contact with my lips before my mouth opens and they laugh, delighted, astonished in my ear. "Oh, fuck. I didn't even have to tell you to do that."

My cheeks turn a little hot but my embarrassment fades when they push me further against the bookshelf, tighten their grip on my hair, push their pelvis into me a little more. My skirt is so, so, so dangerously hiked up. "That's so fucking hot. Sorry, I'm just in disbelief." We both share a little laugh and I turn my head to the side to look at them, taking their index and middle fingers deeper into my mouth. They pant harder the more I take, the more I drag my tongue slowly against them, move them out of my mouth to run my tongue up the side. I can tell I'm so fucking wet. I almost feel like I will be dripping by the time they pull my panties off, and I get another rush when I realize I have the feeling they'll take their time. I'm not aware of the noises I'm making, too focused on the way I'm arching my back desperately, the way their hot breath sounds in my ear.

"Spread your legs for me." I whimper at the command, immediately obeying, and their fingers are removed from my mouth, hands travelling down my body. One hand hikes my skirt up over my hips, and I can hear their sigh and they bite into my shoulder with a groan. "Your fucking underwear. That's mean."

I laugh a little breathlessly. "Do you like it? Just for you."

I get a growl in response which makes me shudder. Their hand drags up the inside of my thigh, while the other one makes its way under my shirt. My noises get increasingly desperate and I tilt my head towards theirs, giving a good gasp and whimper in their ear when their rough fingers graze my nipple. I can feel their smirk and they start kissing my neck, one hand working my titty while the other slowly makes its way to my pussy. I whine and wiggle when their hand gently cups my mound through my underwear, the lace pressing into my bush, the seam pressing into my sensitive clit. It makes me cry out.

"You're such a good girl, baby." I feel barely conscious at this point, unable to help my noises as they tug on my nipples. "You're so beautiful."

The compliment makes me blush and huff a little laugh, bashful. "Thanks," I manage to gasp out, simultaneously with them increasing their pressure on my pussy.

"You're so wet," they purr, pulling their hand up and away in order to slip under the lace. It drags past my bush and I melt as I feel their thick fingers touch my clit, dipping down to feel how wet I am. I whine and wiggle against them as they begin to rub me in small circles, grunting against my skin as they kiss my shoulder. I'm truly going crazy, now, leaning my head forward to rest on the bookshelf in order to shove my ass out some more. "Good girl." Their tone is a little unexpectedly delighted, and they continue to rub my clit in agonising little touches for what seemed like forever. I'm lost in it by the time they stop, turning me around, putting their thigh between my legs and their two fingers--now glistening a little--against my lips. I open my mouth eagerly, wiggling my tongue against their fingers as they rock their knee against me. It's so, so fucking much. This is the first glimpse I've had of them, and boy, is it fucking delicious. They had taken off their shirt to reveal just their sports bra. There's something about the way their watch, sports bra, their pulled back hair that hits me in my core. I feel utterly helpless, but the look in their eyes is so kind that I let myself give into it. I close my eyes and take their fingers as far as I can into my mouth, pushing the flat of my tongue against them as I clean their fingers. They're watching me with an intensity that makes me shy when I open my eyes, withdrawing their fingers out of my mouth. I don't look away this time, though, standing there panting and so wet I think I can feel it a little on my innermost thighs.

I'm not sure what they see, but they seem to be encouraged by whatever it is. Whatever it is, one second I'm on the ground, and the next they've tossed me over their shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I laugh and wiggle, trying to get comfortable, while I feel them bite my ass gently and give it a playful slap. It makes me laugh more and then I gasp as I'm suddenly tossed onto the bed with surprising ease. I scoot back, leaning on my elbows, watching them make their way towards me. I watch them slowly take in my body, and normally the scrutiny would make me wince away, but under theirs I feel like I bloom. Their hands travel up my body, pushing my skirt up, and they wrap their arms around my hips before dragging me suddenly to the edge of the bed. They kneel at the edge of it, head between my legs. I'm truly at a loss for words as they hook their fingers under the thin lace on my hips, looking at me for permission.

"Yes, yes, please."

They fling them off somewhere, spreading my legs a little further and pulling me closer by wrapping their arms around my hips once again. I moan, practically trembling, and lay backwards, bracing myself for contact.

Contact that doesn't come.

I sit up a little, enough to see them smirking up at me. I feel it in my fucking pussy the way they look at me sometimes.

"What?" They ask, nonchalantly, close enough that I can feel the puff of breath on my clit.

"Pleeeease," I whine, wiggling my hips. They frown and act like they didn't hear me rather dramatically. I sit for a second, loading, before propping myself up. I cup their jaw gently to get them to raise up just enough to kiss me, a slow, desperate slide of our tongues. I whimper into it, bringing my hand down to my own pussy. I gasp at the contact and the wetness, rubbing my clit for a second before bringing my finger back up to our mouths. I pull away just enough to look at them in their eyes, swiping my wetness across their full lower lip slowly before sticking it into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around it, mouth open, cleaning it rather lewdly--but the way they look at me only makes me do it more intensely. Satisfied, I lean forward again to lick across their lip, tasting myself on them before I give them a slow, dirty kiss. I end it when I feel them lean into it, pulling away just to breathe against their lips, "I want you to eat me out. I want you to taste my pussy, please." They gasp and growl, yanking me forward with enough intensity that I make a noise and laugh a little, mouth immediately pressed against my clit.

If I was noisy before, this is just too much. I can't help the gasps and moans and cries when they swipe their tongue slowly over the hood of my clit, or pull my lips apart ever so slightly, or flick the tip of their tongue against my clit. I can't help but wiggle against them, closing my eyes and relaxing into it. I guess at some point they had put on music, for which I am now grateful as I mewl and start to grind against their face. I feel their breathing intensify and they pull me closer. "Oh, fuck, fuck—" I gasp, completely lost.

I'm not sure how long it takes for me to start feeling colors bloom behind my eyelids, feeling the warmth spread through my core, but I don't think it's very long at all. I'm pawing frantically at my own tits, pulling my nipples a little roughly, and I sit up a little to peek down at them.

They open their eyes, suddenly, and mine widen in response. I cry out and fall back at the intensity of it all--the way they looked at me, their tongue swiping over my wetness, their grip on my thighs. I'm helpless to my orgasm once I feel it coming, getting more frantic as I bring a hand down to knot into their hair, pulling their face further against me while I grind a little desperately. This encourages them further and I wiggle and relax.

I come out of nowhere, gasping and crying out and pulling their head tight against my pussy. I feel myself getting wetter and wetter as I writhe through my orgasm. They pull back, chin completely soaking, to kiss and bite at my inner thighs. "Good girl," they purr, bringing a hand to graze over my sensitive clit. I cry and jump violently, overstimulated, and they drag their tongue back over to my pussy. Their finger starts moving down, and when I realize what they're doing, I gasp and shudder.

"O-Oh, fuck, p-please-"

"Please what?"

"Your finger-" I whine, writhing against their mouth as the finger in question drags slowly further and further.

"Ask me nicely." Their voice is low and rough and the firmness makes me shiver.

"Please fuck me," I gasp, unable to restrain any longer. They grin up at me and give an approving bite to my thigh before going back in with a near feral intensity. I'm so fucking close again, and feeling the tip of their finger begin to press into my pussy is almost too much. "Please, please, please fuck me. Please. Please." My tone is so desperate and I lean up just enough to make eye contact with them, begging. They smirk and sit up, pulling me closer to them as they bring one of my legs with them, propping my calf up over their shoulder. Their expression makes me nervous and wet, which I guess are related?

"That's better."

Before I have time to react, they sink their thick finger into me, making me gasp and cry out. They don't look away from me, just continuing to slowly push in, and smirk down at me. "Goooood girl," they murmur in a way that makes my toes tingle, and I almost come again on the spot.

Their finger feels so, so fucking huge in me. I'm gasping with every movement they make inside me, sliding easily with how wet I am. They seem truly mesmerised, head cradled by my leg as they watch me get fucked. "You're so tight, baby."

It takes me a second to be able to formulate more than whimpers. "Y-You're huge," I manage, bringing one hand down to wrap around their wrist. I can't explain it, but it adds to the illusion of the butch cock. They pull their finger out completely, smirking, and I whine in protest.

Chuckling--so fucking smug--to themselves, they push it back in with an agonizing slowness. I'm so desperate, I'm deliriously horny, I want to come on their fingers so fucking badly, and seeing them look down at me like they want to eat me alive combined with the slow, methodical fucking was enough to do it. My second orgasm is fucking intense and I feel myself come, again, crying out. "F-Fuck, fuck, please-"

They fuck me slowly and steadily through my orgasm. I can feel my wetness dripping down my pussy and onto their hand, and I just feel so blissfully blank. Their finger drags slow, so slowly, until the tip is barely inside of me. I'm so oversensitive by now that I'm really not in control anymore, just reduced to base level. The way they're looking at me is so intense and purposeful; no matter how much I squirm, I know I'm not going anywhere. Their eyebrow quirks and they smirk a little as my hips wiggle and I try desperately to get more of them inside of me.

"What?" They murmur, gaze softening as they bring their thumb to brush my clit. I jolt and gasp. "What do you want, baby?"

I don't have anything in me, but god, do I try. "I-" I'm swallowing air desperately, trying to catch my breath, and the feeling of their slick fingers brushing my clit again makes me moan unsteadily and close my eyes. I feel their weight move over me, hand still playing with my pussy idly, and feel their hot breath around my nipple. I cry out again and fist my hand into their hair. Their tongue lazily teases at my nipple, and I can feel them smirk at my (strong) reaction. Their mouth leaves my nipple to kiss up my chest to my neck, cold air following their hot mouth up my body. Their tongue lightly flicks under my earlobe and I shudder.

"You look so hot when you're so desperate for my cock," they murmur and remove their hand from my pussy. I open my mouth to complain but find it quickly filled with a thick finger. I automatically take it into my mouth, lathing my tongue around, tasting my pussy on their finger. I'm frantically sucking at it and their breath is hot in my ear, making soft noises as I desperately lick myself off them. "Good girl. Fuck, that feels so good," they croak. For the first time, I realize that they're just as affected as me, grunting quietly in my ear. I whimper around their finger; they start moving it, fucking my mouth gently and purposefully as they bring a thigh between my legs.

I'm barely conscious at this point. Their thigh is too big for me to wrap my own legs around it entirely, so my pussy makes complete contact with it. I gasp at how suddenly I can feel how wet I am, muffled by their finger, and can't help myself from grinding my clit against their bare leg. I feel them chuckle, moving their finger in my mouth in time with the thrusts against my pussy. I can feel another orgasm coming, and I remind myself to take deep breaths, focusing in on how good it feels. My pussy has practically drenched their thigh where I'm riding them, making it slick, and I can press my clit just so into it. When I feel the base of their finger press against my lip, it sends me over the edge, and I feel a burst of wetness on their thigh as I cum. "Good girl, baby, fuck. You cum so good for me," they breathe into my ear.

Of course, there's hardly any letting up, and I'm forced to twitch and whine and moan uselessly on their thigh as they continue to fuck my mouth. "Does my good girl want me to fuck them again?"

I gasp and nod, bringing my hands to claw at their back. They chuckle and remove their finger from my mouth, and I drag their face up to mine to plant a sloppy kiss on their lips. It feels so fucking dirty and all semblances of amusement are drained as I feel our tongues slide against each other.

"Please-please, yes, please," I gasp against their lips, bringing my titties flush to their chest. The fabric of their sports bra gives me enough friction that it feels like I'll fucking die if I don't get fucked or my nipples played with.

Whichever comes first.

Mercifully, it doesn't take much encouragement. Their fingers make their way down my body again, and I feel a bigger thickness pushing at my hole. I whine, delirious, wriggling my hips. They sit back, resuming their position with one of my legs over their shoulder, and begin to push two fingers into me.

My brain short circuits, eyes squeezing shut as I focus on the thick slide. Their other hand grabs my wrist and brings my hand down to my pussy.

"I want you to feel me fuck your pussy."

Oh, fuck- I immediately oblige, being careful with my nails, and pull my pussy apart slightly with one hand. It makes it all the more delicious, despite the fact that I didn't think it could possibly feel any better. But it does, and two fingers is just what I needed. I feel them slide deeper, deeper, feeling my wetness slick them as they go, unable to determine if the noises I'm hearing are mine. Their face is focused, and they're certainly making small noises, but clearly the desperate noises are mine.

"Oh, fuck. You're so good for me," they breathe, fingers fully seated inside me. I feel the press against my g-spot, feel myself get even wetter, feel the way my pussy is stretched tight against their fingers. "Does my cock feel so good, baby? You're so wet for me."

I moan shakily and they begin to draw their fingers out before plunging them in again, with a stronger intensity than before. They start to fuck me in earnest, and the constant pressure on my g-spot is already enough to make me close to another orgasm. That is, before I feel their tongue on my clit suddenly. It's almost instantaneous, and I'm a little sad that I can't enjoy this longer as I know what's coming.

Their mouth presses against my pussy, tongue lashing gently against my clit, licking it side to side, while they fuck me forcefully and methodically. I think I do black out this time, crying out, and I feel myself gush on their hand and cry out so loudly my voice cracks. I push at their head, weak and shaking, and gasp when their fingers leave me. They kiss up my body, slowly and gently, before pressing against my lips. I belatedly return it, still panting, and flutter my eyes open to meet their gaze. They're just as fucked up as me, clearly, dirty blonde hair sticking to their forehead in parts, a red flush on their tan cheeks.

I grin, lazily, and make an unsteady noise. They chuckle and pull me up the bed, laying against the headboard while bringing me up to drape over their torso. I can feel their heart thundering in their chest, their lungs working overtime, too, and swallow deep breaths of air.

"Thank you," I mumble, shaky and sleepy. They laugh quietly again, bringing their (clean) hand up to comb through my hair.

I masturbate to bring myself to fall asleep quickly fairly often; it's not unusual for me to fall asleep with my vibrator shoved halfheartedly a few inches away. But absolutely nothing tops this. I can't fight the exhaustion when it comes, but I don't want to. Something about them feels so safe and familiar that I think my monkey brain knows more than I do, because I fall asleep easier than I have in years, resting on their chest while I calm my shakes.