The T-Shirt Chronicles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's breathtaking!"

"Well, I'm sure Annabelle will appreciate your comments."

"Annabelle? Who's Annabelle?" Her face almost cratered, then she stopped and it dawned on her. "You named your car??"

Daniel blushed slightly. After all, it was only a car. Right?

No, ladies. I'm sorry. But this is basically a guy's story. 'Bear' with me, please.

"Yeah, I did. She's special to me."

He stopped and pulled her around to face him. The look on her face was only puzzlement, not condemnation, ridicule, or (as in Sarah's case) disgust.

"A guy takes care of special things in his life, especially if they take care of him. My car does that. It makes me feel good. Annabelle was there for me in good times and bad."

He shuddered and blushed again.

"Like I wish Sarah had been. Annabelle is a hell of a lot more faithful, too. I will always take care of the things important to me. Every one of them." I stared into those beautiful blue eyes and almost got lost. I shook, and said, "Well, 'times a wastin', as they say. Let's go."

I escorted her to the passenger's side door, hit the remote, much to her amazement, and opened the door. She scooted in and snuggled into the custom bucket seat, while I buckled her into the five-point harness. She made a point of giggling as I showed her how the harness buckled up. The fact that she was wearing jeans meant that her modesty was safe with my ministrations around her nether regions, but she did seem to breathe a little faster as I was adjusting the harness across her belly and crotch area. But she was still smiling as I finished. I, on the other hand, was practically drooling. But I managed to control myself.

(RATS!!)

I shut the door with a grin at her and walked around to the driver's side, got in, and buckled up. I started the car and we were on our way-to our future.

That's part 3. I hope you like it. Part 4 is coming. Please be patient. I'm old, remember??

The BEAR

12