The Tabitha Files Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alas, all good things come to an end, and as the pressure eased, Tabitha let out an audible sigh of relief. The stream slowed to a trickle, and the drops dribbled onto the deck and the edge of the chair. She used her muscles to squeeze out the last little bit before opening her eyes and surveying the situation.

"How far did I get?" Asked Tabitha, looking nowhere in particular.

"Don't know. I wasn't watching how far you got."

"What were you looking at?" Really, are you that naïve?

I didn't answer but furiously buried my head in her piss flavoured cunt. My first contact, tongue on the clit, caused Tabitha to jump in surprise. I doubt she was expecting me to be so forthright, but I couldn't help myself, and besides, Tabitha earlier expressed her disappointment that I didn't go down on her last Saturday, a sex act she loved, so I was making up for lost promises.

Initially, the taste of piss made me gag (as it still does today), but the raging hormones surging through me drove me on. Shortly though, the piss flavour was replaced by the usual character of Tabitha's pussy when fully turned on. She tasted delicious, and I tongue attacked her fuckbox with the enthusiasm of a demon possessed. I licked and sucked every inch of Tabitha's lady parts, drinking down anything that her pussy discharged. Given her sexual inexperience and my oral experience, Tabitha quickly succumbed to the inevitable and thrashed around wildly as her poorly understood orgasm washed over her. Convenient timing given my overly vigorous tonguing was tiring my jaw.

"Phew, I'm so hot!" Announced a flushed Tabitha, after she floated back to earth.

She leaned forward and took off her top and bra, discarding them next to her skirt and panties, before collapsing back into the chair. Tabitha was now naked, and I saw the ambient temperature had an immediate effect on her nipples. I was still fully dressed but piss droplets stained my shirt, there was all kind of slime on my face, and I had an erection like a caged animal.

But I wasn't done with the foreplay.

I inserted a finger into the sodden mess that was Tabitha's pussy, and she jumped suddenly at the digital intrusion. She must have been sensitive all over following her orgasm. My finger entered easily given the slickness of her tunnel, but despite all that natural lube and saliva, Tabitha had a tight hole. With my index finger and thumb, I parted the folds of her pussy so that I could get a better view of my finger going in and out. I twisted and turned the finger, experimenting to see what caused the most pleasure. Tabitha was moaning more frequently now but stepped it up as I eased a second digit inside her spongy hole. She arched her back and my two fingers sunk up to their knuckles. Same again, I twisted and rotated my fingers inside her love tunnel, and each time I withdrew them, I saw that they were glistening with juice in the fading, spring light.

At some point during this digital intrusion, Tabitha reached for her bottle of vodka and took a large swig. Her body's rejection of the fiery liquid was instantaneous as it was expected. As I was withdrawing my fingers, I felt her pussy spasm violently which exposed her pee hole for my viewing pleasure. Tabitha coughed and retched at the reaction but soon regained her composure and resumed her rhythmic moaning to each cycle of finger penetration.

As this brutal stretching exercised continued, I noticed Tabitha's right hand relocate from her creamy thigh to her belly. Her fingernails began lightly scratching the skin and seemed to be adding to the sensual pleasure she was experiencing. Tabitha was still lost in the joy, head back, and eyes closed, her chest heaving mightily.

Then her hand began moving lower, almost imperceptibly at first but with a slow, deliberate movement. How far down did she intend to go? A second or two later, the tips of her fingers had strayed into the light, wispy territory of her pubic zone. Was she going to feel her own lady parts, possibly for the first time? At the time, I wasn't paying any attention to her clit following my oral assault, but it looked like Tabitha might. If so, then this was something I intended to encourage.

A few millimetres advancement began to add up to centimetres, and in no time at all, the tip of Tabitha's middle finger was just above the hood of her clit that was exposed to the night air. There her hand stayed for what seemed like an age, and I wasn't sure Tabitha was going to take the plunge, so to speak.

Intervention was needed by a steady guiding hand.

I gently took hold of Tabitha's hand in mine, cupped the thumb, ring finger and little finger into the palm thereby leaving only the index and middle fingers extended. I softly guided her hand the short distance to her exposed part and rested them on her clit. First contact caused Tabitha to involuntarily twitch. With my thumb and index fingers guiding her index and middle, I motioned her hand up and down, applying the lightest pressure to her clit. Tabitha began hissing through her teeth and brought her left hand up to her face, shielding her eyes. At the same time, I was still fingering her dripping slit while guiding Tabitha's fingers over her clit.

It was a fucking hot scene.

Next, I brought her fingers a little further down to where there was severe wetness. I partially inserted my fingers and pulled them towards my left, opening up her pussy. I guided her fingers further down to rest at the opening I had created. I shifted my grip to her wrist which I then tugged. Tabitha's fingers naturally followed the contours of the terrain and easily dipped inside.

"Oh, fuck!" She exhaled, and I saw her skin prickle up with goosebumps.

"How does it feel?" I asked, softly.

"Really weird."

"But nice?"

"Just weird."

"Keep going, you're doing great."

"Really?" Tabitha suddenly opened her eyes and stared at the scene between her legs.

I merely smiled in return but kept on guiding her fingers in and out of her sloppy fuck hole.

Tabitha soon took the hint, and I noticed that the motion took place under her own volition rather than by my guiding per se. I released my grip on her wrist, ever so slowly, lest she might quit this strange sensation.

She didn't, but I wondered whether she was doing it for her pleasure or to please me. In any case, I wasn't too fussed either way, and so I resumed my digital exploration of her inner sanctum. It was a tight fit for four fingers, but we quickly settled into a rhythm whereby one set of fingers exited while the other entered; our slimy fingers in constant touch.

What an erotic feeling!

After a minute or two of this dual fingering, I gently withdrew my fingers, and to my delight, Tabitha continued plunging fingers into her sopping pussy hole, moaning lightly at this new sensation of pleasure. She seemed to prefer the pussy to the clit but she occasionally alternated, and I think she lacked the confidence to really come to grips with the potential of the latter. Or perhaps it was just too sensitive after my oral assault? Up close and personal, this late stage of sexual maturity in Tabitha was a joy behold, not to mention extremely sensual, and so I decided to see how far I could push my luck.

As mentioned earlier, Tabitha was sat on a chair with her legs spread wide, resting on the balcony balustrade and as such, her arsehole was not only visible but, in the fading light, was slick with pussy slime that was pooling below.

As soon as my tongue made contact with the wrinkled pucker, Tabitha shuddered unexpectedly at the new sensation.

"Oh, what are you doing?" exclaimed bewildered guest without stopping her self-exploration. I kept lapping at her garbage chute.

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?" giggled my star pupil.

"How does it feel?" I asked, disengaging for a second.

"Funny." At least she didn't say weird this time.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, re-engaging with her chocolate starfish.

"Oh, err...no." She answered with some hesitation.

I guess Tabitha was trying to reconcile the pleasurable aspect of getting rimmed with the social conditioning of the human arsehole being inherently unclean, dirty, taboo, to be avoided. I remembered the very first time I was rimmed by the lovely Jean. I picked her up from the airport after one of her "business trips" to Perth and took her back to a mate's house that I was babysitting. I built a fire, and we sat in front of it enjoying natural warmth and a bottle of red wine, anticipating a night of passion. Events quickly became steamy, and before long, Jean had negotiated her way inside my trousers, and as items of clothing were being discarded, I asked Jean if I should turn off the lamp in the corner of the room. She assented, and I crawled the short distance to the lamp, and as soon as I turned the socket switch off, I felt Jean's hands on my buttocks followed by the most erotic sensation I have ever experienced on my arsehole. Jean made tongue love to my rusty sheriff's badge like a duck taking to water. The feeling was so intense that it took all my self-control not to orgasm. I returned the favour later in our "relationship" which she loved as much as I did, and that experience is detailed in the story The Aftermath here on Literotica.

I kept my tongue on Tabitha's shithole and ignored any resistance there might have been. For her part, Tabitha continued masturbating and luxuriating in the waves of pleasure these new experiences brought her.

My jaw soon tired and so I decided to breach Tabitha's O-ring with a finger, perhaps two depending on my success. My goal, of course, was to repeat my victory of last week and bury my engorged rod deep in Tabitha's clacker.

My tongue punching had weakened the resistance to entry, and the wrinkled pucker was covered in lube. Tabitha's insertions were creating little sucking noises when I brought a finger up to the bung hole. There was no reaction as our flesh made contact and I just rolled the tip of my finger against the wrinkles. I detected a slight relaxation of the entrance hole and eased the digit inside. The heat from her arsehole was intense, and while my finger was slick with pussy juice, it quickly met some resistance. Rather than pushing on, I relinquished, and the tip of my finger re-emerged with a pop. I rubbed the tip around the waxy surface of back door before inserting the tip again. This time it dived a little deeper. I rinsed and repeated until I slipped past the resistance. Tabitha took a sharp intake of breath and this foreign intervention.

"It's ok, hun. Just relax." I soothed as she continued exploring her honey pot.

"Feels really weird!" She hissed.

"Not for long. You'll get used to it."

"Really?" She asked, sounding sceptical.

"Just think back to last Saturday. You took my cock all the way in, and you loved it. This is only a tiny finger."

The last part of my response seemed to reassure Tabitha, and I felt her melt back into the chair.

With delicate movement, I eased the finger in and out of her shitter, and as I worked more of the abundant natural lube into the lining of the entrance, I felt Tabitha's sphincter relax even more so that soon I was penetrating with increasing ease.

"How do you feel?" I asked, expectantly.

"Oh, Jason, it feels amazing!" My, how quickly her tune changed.

"I can feel your fingers," I said to Tabitha as our fingers pressed against each other's through the thin membrane separating her pussy and arse.

"Oh, yes? Wow, that's sooo hot!" came a breathless reply.

Any hesitation about being anally invaded by a finger was soon lost. I used my finger to open Tabitha's dirt box and make it as slick as possible.

Not surprisingly, this over-stimulation resulted in a system overload.

"Jason, I need you to fuck me!" Language, missy. Geez, who was I kidding?

"Sure!"

With that, Tabitha stood up from the chair, grabbed my hand, yanked me up off my long-suffering knees and pulled me into the house towards my bedroom.

Once inside, Tabitha clumsily attempted to remove my clothes, but inevitably I had to assist, as it was in my best interest to. In my haste to remove my shirt, a button popped off and was lost underneath the wardrobe, never to be rediscovered. Upon being disrobed, I was hoping for some oral pleasure of my own, but it was not to be.

Tabitha pushed onto the bed, forced me onto my back and straddled me. Her hand was on my cock and with some disappointment, she sunk it into her slick cunt. Being eighteen, Tabitha's pussy was very tight, but after all that anal stimulation, I wanted my cock deep in her shapely butt.

She sensed my frustration. Or maybe Tabitha needed to experience that new sensation I introduced her to last Saturday. In any case, pussy fucking wasn't doing it for either of us.

After a minute or two of bouncing on my savagely erect pole, Tabitha raised herself up, and, looking me straight in the eyes, grabbed hold of that tumescence and set it on a new course of navigation. At first, there was a little resistance, but I knew where it was going, and my preparation enabled my cock to enter Tabitha's most sacred region with ease. As she settled down on to the intrusion and as my cock slid deep into her bowels, we both let out a moan of satisfaction. To make sure of my cock's location, I reached underneath with a hand and felt the emptiness of Tabitha's worked cunt.

No doubt about it, my cock was up Tabitha's eighteen-year-old arse.

Again.

And fuck it felt terrific!

After a moment or two, Tabitha started to ride me hard, just like pussy fucking but with the erotic, tightness of her arse. The vodka certainly helped this new-found inhibition. That night's experience made me a lifelong fan of cowgirl anal sex.

Tabitha pounded me forcefully and moaned loudly. Her vigour occasioned the expulsion of my cock from her greasy ring. Without any hesitation, she grabbed my slick pole and rammed it home again. I elevated my hips, hoping to force more of my length into her dirt box. Tabitha seemed so turned on that met every additional thrust with an increased enthusiasm as evidenced by her grip on my breasts. We were both moaning in pleasure that our actions were having on each other. My hands alternated between squeezing Tabitha's luscious breasts and gripping her hips thereby slamming her arsehole onto the base of my diamond cutter.

Minutes later, I experienced a familiar sensation when Tabitha was on top of me. This time though, there was no crescendo of orgasm; instead, there was a whimper that wasn't out of place from any other audible noise she had released since she first mounted me. My groin, however, was flooded with a warm liquid that I barely understood at the time but took to be a signal that Tabitha had peaked.

The rollicking arsehole ride slowed down, but despite the liquid discharge, there were few signs that Tabitha had orgasmed. She reached up and brushed the hair off her face.

"Whew! What now?"

"Get on your hands and knees. I'm going to fuck you like a dog."

"What?"

"Doggystyle."

"Mmm."

Tabitha got off me, and the exit point was accompanied by an unmistakeably pop as her arsehole expelled my engorged member. We quickly altered positions, with Tabitha assuming the doggy position with her face buried in my pillows and arse high in the air. There wasn't much dilation of her dirt locker thereby highlighting another fallacy of the porn industry, although it was much more flexible than it was on the balcony.

"Here it comes." I hissed as the head of my bell end forced its way through the entrance of her greasy arsehole.

"Oh, yeah. Do it."

With much less violence that Tabitha had treated me, I eased my pole into her most sacred hole. When I was balls deep, I gave Tabitha a moment to appreciate the intrusion. All I could hear her were deep, guttural noises of appreciation, or pain. Either way, she wasn't complaining that my rod was deep inside her bowels.

Tabitha positioned her arse high in the air that forced me to meet the challenge. Rather than resting on my knees and hammering her hole, I had to partially stand on my feet to keep my cock inside of her. There was the advantage in that I had readily available access to Tabitha's breasts.

I fondled them as I began plumbing the depths of her accommodating rectum. Each inward thrust enabled me to pinch her nipples which grew in intensity and elicited a thundering grunt from my guest. These audible expressions of pleasure were very much different from the regular sex we had, but I got the impression that anal sex was far more intense a sensation for Tabitha, and that she was enjoying it.

For my own part, I wasn't going to last too much longer, not given all of the sexual stimulation I had experienced up to this point. What tipped me over the edge was the tightness of Tabitha's arse coupled with the sensitivity of her nipples as I pawed them.

It began in my groin with a feeling of almost dizzying euphoria, and I knew I wasn't going to be long in climaxing.

In Tabitha's beautiful peach, again.

"Oh, shit!" I let out as the intensity became unendurable.

"I want you to come in my mouth!"

Holy fuck, where did that need come from?

In all the time I'd known Tabitha, not once was that request made, and not once did I suggest blowing my nuts in her mouth, especially given her level of sexual inexperience. At that point in my life, I was beginning to realise that what sex acts went on in Harry S. Morgan grumble films - women asking for anal with a smile or happily swallowing a mouthful of sperm - bared little resemblance to reality. My previous girlfriends had tried a facial at least once but never found the experience pleasurable. Now Tabitha was actively demanding it.

Good times!

As soon as I was on the point of blowing my stack, I withdrew from the cloying confines of Tabitha's reamed arsehole and gripped the base of my slimy erection. Instantly, Tabitha spun around and levelled her mouth to where my cock was, and stuck out her tongue. Nanoseconds later, I erupted, and my whole world went dark as my orgasm overwhelmed me. Spurt after spurt shot out of my cock and the only reaction my scrabbled brain could decipher were several splutters from the anal fuck whore beneath me.

Seconds later, my muscles seemed to lose all tension, and I collapsed on my back. My tumescence slackened but continued to spasm as wave after wave of sexual pleasure broke over me. Tabitha was not quite done. She took my quivering pole in her mouth and throated me gently before I had to protest as the sensation was too much to bear.

A second later, I opened my eyes and looked at Tabitha propped up on the bed. There was sperm splashed all over her cheeks and chin. Her expression was one of utter astonishment mixed with the look of someone who had ticked something of her bucket list. An odd mixture for sure, but I could have been mistaken in my reading of her expression. We both instantly broke into laughter.

After I regarding control of my physical ability, I sat up and faced Tabitha. She wore the look of someone completely exhausted and sexually satiated. Only one last task to perform. I brought a hand up to her face, and used my fingers to direct the sperm into her mouth. Tabitha accepted it readily and swallowed it down like she guzzled vodka.

"Mmm, yummy!" She gushed after I was finished spooning hot, white cum into her mouth.

I pulled her close and hugged her. We were both hot, sweaty messes but we were both well satisfied sexually.

Suddenly, I felt the need to piss.

As our drinks were still on the balcony, I suggested we adjourn, a suggestion to which Tabitha readily agreed. We both walked out of the bedroom without any clothes, and I merely admired how perfect a woman Tabitha was becoming.