The Tackle Pt. 02 - Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our baby. Just thinking it makes me a little lightheaded. But not, as it turned out, anxious. I thought I should be. Jamie certainly thought that I would be, or at least unsure. The opposite happened.

I was absolutely confident that Jamie and our child were my future. The knowledge that I would be a father soon made me feel like I had been drifting my whole life, even when I was working towards a goal like my degree. Everything else fell away. I knew that my goal was to keep them safe, happy, and loved. That was pretty much as simple as it got. I was afraid, but it was like the anticipation before you get on a roller-coaster. Pleasant, exciting fear.

Plus, I found the idea of Jamie being pregnant with my child to be almost unbearably hot.

After getting out of the hospital, we'd managed to convince everyone that I needed some time away to recover. Jamie would come with to "help take care of me" given that my limp was still pretty bad. Irwin and Trina also went on their own vacation, although they were pretending to be "working on their relationship". The irony that the people who pretended to have cheated on each other were more in love than ever was not lost on me.

It had been over a month since Jamie and I had anything like a chance to be alone together with everything that entailed. We had rented a small, single-story beach house on the gulf coast. Just a kitchen, a bedroom, and a place to sit where you could see the ocean. It was enough for us.

The plane ride was delicious agony. As soon as we took off we couldn't help but touch each other. It was fairly innocent as these things go, but just putting my hand on my baby sister's leg was making me ache for more and I could tell based on her breathing that she wished that I would move it up by about a foot. We were both all smiles though.

It was the off season so it was a bit chilly, although nothing like at home. The skies were grey and low, and it was drizzling. I guess anyone else might have been disappointed by the weather. Not us. We were already going to be in a fairly isolated part of the coastline. Anything that might persuade other people to stay away from the beach was fine by us. It might have been selfish of us, but we really needed our alone time.

We stopped on the way and bought groceries since we didn't intend to leave. We barely got them put away before she took my hand and led me to our bedroom. She would turn out to initiate sex with me much more often while she was pregnant. I wasn't complaining.

I helped her take off her loose but comfortable sun dress, then her bra and panties. Although not very visible from outside of her clothing, her baby bump was obvious when she was nude.

"You look amazing like this," I told her for the tenth time that day. She laughed.

"You're starting to make me feel like I won't be as attractive once I have your baby."

"Nonsense. Then you'll be the mother of my child and I'll find you unbearably sexy all of the time."

"You say the loveliest things. I guess I should show you my appreciation."

She got on her knees in front of me. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, she unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, and unzipped my fly. She reached inside and pulled my cock out, by now painfully hard. Before I could adapt to the lovely feel of her small warm hands on my cock she had started kissing and licking at me. I didn't know how long I would last but oh fuck her mouth felt so good.

Jamie took just the head in first, swirling her tongue around it, making me moan. She followed that up by steadily taking half of my cock inside her mouth while her hand worked the other part. She varied the speed and moved her tongue so she paid attention to every part of me.

"God. That feels so good, Tiny. I need this so badly, you don't even know."

She stopped briefly and smiled at me.

"I think I do know. It was all I could think about for the last few days at home and then on the plane. You were stuck in that hospital bed with no one to take care of your...other needs. I wanted your cock in my mouth so much. I missed your taste."

I think my cock twitched in her hand as she said those wonderful, dirty things. She took me back in her mouth, this time working me in earnest. She started to deep throat me, and I felt her small throat tightly wrapped around my cock's head. It was getting to be too much.

"Baby I'm not going to be able to last much longer..."

"Good. Give me your cum. Let me taste it and swallow it and remind you why you love me so much."

I didn't need any reminders but god the way her hand moved, the way she used her tongue on the most sensitive spot on my head. I groaned and came, spurting rope after rope of thick seed down her throat filling her small mouth. It was too much for her to swallow, far too much. I had been pent up for too long. She had to let me out of her mouth while I was still going, and cum splashed on her lips and chin and cheek, dripping off onto her full breasts. It was a mental picture that I cherished.

I went and found a towel and came back and cleaned her face and chest, gently. It was part of the way I cared for her and showed my appreciation for what she did for me. The other part came next.

She helped undress me next, as was our way. Then I led her to the bed and gently pushed her onto her back. I was doing pretty much everything with her much more gently these days. I didn't miss the hard fucking as much as I thought I would, although I was sure that it would come back after the baby was born.

I moved over her and started to kiss her full lips and then her neck, which made her whimper, then I moved down to her breasts. They were always a place that she loved me to touch her, and even more sensitive now. I kissed one while my hand worked the other. I took my time, licking around her areola before sucking her nipple into my mouth, simultaneously gently pinching the other one between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh fuck...yes. Please, keep going. I need it baby. I need you to taste me..."

She had arched her back and then lifted her hips up, pushing for any sort of contact. I smiled but didn't want to torture her after all she had done for me. I kissed my way down and over her baby bump, finally reaching her sex.

Her clit and lips were swollen and ready, bathed and glistening. The sheets beneath her were already getting wet. She moved her legs over my shoulders to give me better access. I started slowly, just barely licking and kissing her lips. Then darting my tongue inside her briefly. She moaned and whimpered.

"Please. God. Please. I've missed you so much."

I moved up and began to lightly lick her clitoris, provoking some louder moans as she pushed up her hips to gain more contact with me. I jerked my head away.

"Not yet. Be a good girl and wait for it."

"Oh...you're so mean," she whined in her little girl voice, trying to manipulate me into moving faster. I would not be swayed. I could see by the way she was writhing under my mouth that she was going to cum soon and I wanted it to be as big as possible.

I started again, this time providing a little more contact with my tongue on her swollen clit. As I did so I slowly pushed a finger inside of her, eliciting further whimpers. She was close. I began to work her clit in earnest, lapping at it at a steady rate of speed while pistoning my finger inside of her.

"Fuck, I'm close. Please don't let me go baby please."

That was her code for when she was a little scared by how she was losing control. As I added another finger I reached out and held her hand in my free one. She gripped it so tightly, like she was hanging from a cliff. I took her clit into my mouth and applied gentle pressure with my lips as my tongue worked it directly. She ground her hips into my face as her free hand pushed my head down and her legs locked me in place. I hooked my fingers and hit her g-spot.

"Yessssssss, oh god its too much..."

Then she cried out and arched her back. It was high pitched and almost alarmingly loud. Her body shuddered and her legs vibrated and I felt my face bathed in more of her wetness. Finally she collapsed and I heard her crying softly. I moved up the bed to her quickly and pulled her to me. This wasn't that unusual or a bad thing, but while many people liked cuddling after something like that, she needed it.

"That's my good girl. I hope that was good enough, baby. You deserve so much more after what you've been through, what you did for me. For us."

Her breathing slowed and became more regular.

"What I've been through?" she said, "What about you? You were hit by a car."

"Better me than you, and not just because of the baby. I imagined what it would have been like if things were reversed. If you were in that bed, fractured and swollen. I don't think I would have handled it as well as you did, and I know it was hard. I don't think you suffered any less than I did. And you still stayed cool and prevented things from getting worse."

She laughed.

"I don't know if I stayed cool, but I was glad that I was able to do it. It felt good, protecting you for a change. You should let me take care of you more often. We're going to be together for a long time, you know. And I'm reliable. Speaking of reliable..."

Jamie had noticed that I was rock hard again. Going down on her always had a way of speeding up my cock's recovery process. She reached down and stroked it gently. I moaned completely involuntarily. Later I would notice that the farther her pregnancy went along, the more reactive I became to her touch. I was lucky that she was a good person, because she could have manipulated me very easily during that time, literally leading me around by my dick.

"Do you want inside me baby? Hmm? Is that what you've been thinking of for the last month? Being back inside your baby sister?"

She'd gotten a lot better at dirty talk recently.

"Holy fuck yes. God yes."

"I think we're going to have to start doing it a little differently from now on," she said, sounding a little unsure, "I hope you don't mind. You know, to keep the baby safe."

She rolled over and got on all fours, facing away from me, lowering herself onto her elbows and bringing her head down. I did not mind this at all.

"Of course not. I just need your tight little cunt so badly. I'm glad you let me cum first. I don't think I could have controlled myself otherwise. Do you need a pillow under your belly?"

"No, baby, but its sweet you asked. I probably will in a few months. I want to try it while spooning too, later."

It was just so nice to know that I would be sleeping next to her, spooning her, and having sex again with her. No interruptions, no fear of being caught. Just two weeks of togetherness, sex, and a chance to get used to the idea that my woman was carrying my child. For now, it just made me harder, more willing to fuck her and make sure she knew who she belonged to.

I got behind her and positioned my head right at the entrance to her folds, which were swollen and more wet than I'd ever seen them. She whimpered a little when she felt me there, and tensed up. I reached out and rubbed her back gently.

"It's ok. I know its been a while. We're going to be gentle, ok?"

She nodded and I felt her body relax. This was important for me to get right. The first time after a while. The first time since I learned that she was carrying my child. I entered her, slow and easy, letting her adapt as I went.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck its...more intense. Oh fuck, I don't...oh wow. You feel so good, love. It feels like so much more with your baby in me."

This new kind of dirty talk was doing something to me. It was making me feel more protective and turned on. I wasn't used to it but I loved it. I groaned as I bottomed out in her, finally filling her completely. It did feel different, warmer somehow. I started to move, smooth, long, slow strokes. Taking myself out of her almost completely before going back in. Every stroke brought a whimper and then a moan out of her. She looked back over her shoulder at me, biting her lip, lost in ecstasy, but love in her eyes. Love and desire for me.

I already knew that I wanted to be with her forever, but now I knew that I would find a way to marry her. To make her my bride, before witnesses. It may not be where we grew up or in front of our all of our friends, but it would be special. I began to fuck her a little harder, a little quicker. She pushed back against me, forcing her self down on my cock. She was so wet, so aroused that she was starting to cry out after every stroke now. Little, high-pitched noises like I'd never heard her make before. She was close but couldn't quite make it over the top. I recognized the frustration appearing in her voice.

"Cum for me Tiny. Cum for your man. I belong to you just like you belong to me. Show me baby."

As I said it I reached around her and began to touch her clitoris, which was large and swollen. I was careful to touch it gently. I felt her vibrate underneath me as I took my other hand and took her full breast in it, squeezing it and pinching at the nipple, a little harder than I would normally.

Her body began to shake violently, and my cock was gripped tighter than I'd ever felt it. I was deeply aroused but starting to worry until I heard her moans and sobs.

"Oh god I love you...pleasseeeee"

Her words turned to begging, pleading, and expressions of love. I felt my self responding and cumming inside her, as hard or harder as the last time. Streams of my seed poured into her, marking her, making her mine again. It had been too long. I finally finished, feeling weak, but she rolled over and shuddered, breathing hard. My cock came out of her, my cum flowing out of her well-used slit.

I quickly wrapped both of us up together in a blanket, pulling her close, kissing her neck, gently stroking her belly. She calmed down fast, faster than normal. I learned quickly after that night that having my hand on her belly seemed to calm her very quickly now. This continued after she'd had our child, and she'd always say it reminded her that I was her man and the father and protector of our child. We lay like that for a long time.

Later we woke up together, feeling very close. I made us some sandwiches and we ate them, barely wearing anything out on our porch. We fucked there afterwards, on the day bed, me spooning her. It was slow and loving, to the sounds of the stormy sea. It was the start of a wonderful blur of just being ourselves, making love when we wanted to, reading, talking about everything and anything. By the end we were more in love than ever.

We'd made it through the storm. We were stronger and closer than ever. Maybe we weren't ready for anything, but I felt, for the first time in a while, real hope. We would protect each other, and our child.

We would be all right.

-----------------------

Infinite Endings

-----------------------

"Oh my god, look!" Jamie said, bursting into the living room.

She was holding a box. This wasn't odd since it seemed like half of our things still resided in boxes. Her excitement on the other hand seemed deeply unnatural to me as our life for the past months had involved a lot of opening containers and looking for lost things.

"Um?" I said, hopefully. God I hope she didn't wake him.

"Oh," she said, remembering the sleeping infant not twenty feet away in our barely affordable two-bedroom apartment. Thankfully he was like his mother and could sleep through just about anything.

"But look," she continued softly, "it's your birthday gift."

I looked. I was confused as my birthday wasn't for another month. At least the last time I checked. This had been a confusing year. Speaking of confusion...

"Is that...a S.T.A.R.S. Uniform?"

She smiled, a little slyly and just a little sinfully.

"This is what I made for you last year. I was going to be dressed up as Jill Valentine when you got home. Got the wig and everything. But then..."

Her face fell, she didn't even like to talk about the accident. I hugged her. Also, I really wanted to be close to her because that was about the sexiest thing I'd heard in my entire fucking life.

"So, uh...do I have to wait until the next one comes around or can I unwrap my present now?"

"Hmm. I'm not sure I'll still fit. I'm still carrying around some extra weight..."

I looked at her. She was carrying around some extra weight, although remarkably little. Mostly around the bust and hips. I thought it looked really good on her, but she wanted to lose it all. I had no complaints either way. We were together, and I had realized years ago that I would find her sexy pretty much no matter what the circumstances.

"Well, I mean, if it's not too uncomfortable, I'd love to see you in it."

This was the understatement of the year. Jill Valentine was the hottest video game character of all time. You may disagree with me but you are wrong. The idea of Jamie dressed as her had made me hard in record time. She looked down at the very obvious bulge in my shorts.

"Someone definitely wants to see it. The baby will be sleeping for a few hours...yeah. Let me go see if I can get it all on. Don't be too disappointed if I can't," she warned as she walked to the back room to change.

"If all else fails, just return naked and I shall endeavor to overcome my disappointment," I said.

She just looked back at me and rolled her eyes. But she was happy. I think part of her still worried that I'd find her less attractive after she had the baby. That part was wrong. I loved her more now. I couldn't explain it, but once little Irwin came along, my life felt complete. Yes, we named him after his "father". I still had no idea how we were going to work out the mechanics of telling him his family history, but I suppose that could wait for at least eighteen years.

Mom and Dad missed their grandchild, but they came to see him, regularly. They were very impressed with all the things I did to help Jamie and said that I'd make a fine father one day. I had to struggle not to tell them that day was today. They talked about moving to be close to us but we persuaded them to hold off, and that we'd bring them their grandchild frequently as he grew older.

Irwin came out pretty regularly to see "his" child. Typically Rebecca and/or Trina came too, if they weren't home enjoying being the third connection in that love triangle. I thought I was a player. I don't know how he lucked himself into that situation but I wished him the best. The other benefit of Irwin coming out here with either or both of his women, was that, like us, they could just live their true life. No one here knew us as brother and sister. We were very careful to compartmentalize and keep all of our friends here separate from anyone who didn't know the truth.

I suspected, although I couldn't be certain, that we ran the only haven for incestuous couples at Caltech. Well, near Caltech. In Pasadena in any case.

Mom and Dad insisted on sending us money to help with the baby, which I was in no position to refuse, although I did make fairly decent money now as a licensed physical therapist. It helped with Jamie's continuing education, although she had quite a few scholarships. She was my brilliant baby sister, after all. Her most recent professor declared her understanding of systems engineering and model-based design to be "radical, intuitive, and borderline magical". She felt bad sometimes about not being around more, but I was willing to do more than my share until she ended up with her inevitable PhD. I had a suspicion that when all was said and done that she would be the breadwinner and I'd be the stay-at-home dad. I was more than fine with that.

The truth was that we were happy, we had a wonderful child together, and that, unlike a lot of young couples, we worked hard to be in love. We'd had to get past our fears, conceal our love, overcome injury, and more. We understood what was at stake, so we made time for each other. Hell, we even fought over things in a healthy way. And there was always make-up sex.