The Taking of Catherine Pt. 02

Story Info
The ravage of Catherine continues...
7.3k words
4.47
27.7k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine wasn't turned on or horny from the vibrator he just pulled out of her, but it did make her slightly wet, and she wished it hadn't.

He excitedly threw the vibrator aside, and got down on his knees behind her. He grabbed her ass cheeks and roughly spread them wide apart, causing her to scream into her gag. He stuck his tongue inside her pussy and took a long, slow taste. It was no surprise to him that she tasted salty, sweet and delicious.

His tongue took her by surprise and caused a small shock, and she shuddered a bit. He continued licking her and tonguing her, reaching his tongue underneath the best he could in order to lick her clit.

Catherine was in a lot of pain being tied the way she was to the chair. Her thighs really hurt, and so did her arms. Her mouth ached horribly from the gag. But besides being in pain all over from the bindings and the torture, him licking and tonguing her pussy and clit was starting to stimulate her, despite her efforts to resist it.

He was enjoying eating her out. As he did so, he soon realized that although fucking her ass with her tied sitting backwards on the chair and bent over was relatively easy, fucking her pussy would be a little trickier because of the angle of her pussy (being slightly lower), and the chair in general. He decided it was time to move his gorgeous captive.

He stopped eating her out, and untied each leg. Then he untied the scarf holding her neck to the back of the chair. He helped her to sit up, and then helped her to stand up. He left her gagged and blindfolded with her wrists and elbows tied behind her. She was naked except for her black lacy bra which was slung across her back under her tied arms, with the flimsy lacy fabric stretched across in front, the crumpled up cups pushing up her exposed breasts.

Catherine was so relieved to be off the chair and standing up. Her legs were weak and it took her about a minute to get the blood flowing and to get her legs under her again. He let her stand and stretch her legs as needed. After a few minutes he grabbed her arm from behind and said "come on" as he started to escort her to the main bedroom. Her legs still hurt but she was able to gently walk. Walking made her all the more aware that she still had the butt plug shoved up her asshole from the way it felt. As he led her, she desperately sobbed "please just let me go" into her gag, which came out muffled and unintelligible.

Not sure of what she just said, he asked her : "Did you say you have to use the bathroom? I will let you pee if you have to."

Now that he mentioned it, Catherine realized that she did have to urinate. And besides relieving herself, she was hoping he would take off the bindings to let her use the bathroom. She said "Um-Hmm" and nodded yes.

He walked her to the bathroom and lifted the toilet cover for her. He stood her in front of the toilet and said: "I lifted the seat cover. I have to leave the door open, but I'll turn around and not look. Don't take long. Let me know when you're done."

Catherine half turned around, shook her bound arms and made a pleading sound into the gag to indicate she wanted to be untied in order to use the bathroom.

He said: "You wanna be untied?". She vigorously nodded yes. He said: "Turn around". She clumsily turned around in front of the toilet, her back now facing him. After she turned around, he told her to lift up her wrists. Catherine lift her bound hands up as far as she could, which was only about 20 inches off her lower back, thinking he was gonna untie her wrists. With her hands now out of the way, he gave her a really hard spank on her ass. Completely surprised, she let out a loud yelp. He said: "I'm not gonna untie you, bitch. Now get to work or you won't be allowed to pee at all! I'm gonna stand in the hall. Let me know when you're done."

Dejected and humiliated, she heard him leave the bathroom. Once again, she felt gullible and naïve for having lifting up her arms, thinking she would be untied, only to expose her buttocks for him to spank.

The door was open and she was glad he said he wouldn't look, because she was shy. Of course he lied and was watching intently, but she didn't know that. She turned around and touched the toilet bowl with backs of her legs to get oriented. She used her leg strength to slowly lower her body onto the toilet with her hands bound behind her back. She sat, tried to relax and urinated. He enjoyed the show of watching her do that while blindfolded, tied and gagged.

As she urinated, Catherine tried to push out the butt plug with bowel movement simulation, but it didn't come out. She finished urinating and stood up. She grunted into her gag to let him know she was finished. He went back in the bathroom and stood in front of her. She expected to be led out, but instead he first ripped off some toilet paper, and wiped her pussy with it, discarded it in the toilet and flushed. She didn't expect that, and it both shocked and humiliated her to be wiped like that by a stranger.

He stood behind her, took her by the arm, and escorted her to the main bedroom. He watched her sexy walk, the butt plug visible as her perfect ass moved side to side. He was glad to see the bed had a metal lattice headboard.

He made her sit on the front of the bed. He considered temporarily tying her ankles together, but after he sat her on the bed she just sat there, defeated, putting up no resistance, partially because of all the torture and abuse she endured. Also because she knew even if she could somehow run, she wouldn't get far at all being blindfolded and tied, and even if she could somehow temporarily escape from him, she wouldn't be able to reach and unlock the deadbolt on her door with her arms tied.

He remembered her telling him about the clean panties to gag her with in the top drawer, and decided to take a look in there. He quickly rummaged through it and found a black garter belt and stockings. He took them and went back in front of Catherine and slid the stockings on her legs. He then slid on the garter belt, and pulled it up as high as he could around her thighs while she was sitting. He made her stand up, finished pulling the garter up around her waist and attached the clips on the ends of the straps of the garter belt to the stockings, one strap in the front, and one in the back of each leg.

Catherine was surprised, embarrassed and disgusted that he was dressing her with these items, but put up no fight, knowing it would be futile, and didn't want to get spanked or punished in any way.

The black garter hugged her hips and narrow waist, and accentuated her perfectly flat stomach as it stretched across. The combination of the garter belt and stockings along with the black bra wrapped around her upper body looked hot. Wearing this outfit with her tits out and no panties made her look slutty. But he knew it was missing something and made her sit back down on the front of the bed.

He went to her closet and saw she had an impressive collection of expensive shoes. He loved the fancy shiny red ones with the 5 inch spike heels. He took the shoes and put them on her feet, and commented to her: "I can't believe you own these shoes! What a naughty slut you are!" He put them on, strapping the buckles in place.

Being blindfolded, she couldn't see them, but felt that they were one of her spike heel shoes. Being the proud stuck up fashionista that she was, even in her predicament, she still thought to herself: "These are $3,000 Louboutin's. This savage wouldn't know elegance if it smacked him in the face."

He made her stand again and was blown away with how hot she looked. Besides being 5 inches taller, wearing the heels made the muscles in her sexy calves and thighs tighten and her gorgeous butt perk up even more. Her arms still being tightly bound by her wrists and elbows made her thrust out her chest. Her black flowing hair, along with the black shiny tape wrapped around her eyes, the black shiny tape wrapped between her teeth, and the black bra, garter belt and stockings, contrasted her shiny red shoes and her red lips forced out around the gag.

Seeing her lips reminded him that he left the scarf in the other room when he took it off to make out with her. He left her standing there and quickly went to the other room. He retrieved the scarf and went back to Catherine. Before he reinforced her gag again with the scarf, he had an idea. He looped the scarf around the back of her neck and held the two ends in front of her, creating a makeshift leash. He tugged it and said: "Come on bitch. Let's walk a little bit." He gently pulled the scarf and forced her to walk back and forth around the bedroom. With her arms bound and eyes blindfolded, Catherine struggled to walk in her 5" high spike heels as he led her.

She was about two inches taller than him with the heels on. Her elongated legs in the stockings with the straps attached to the garter belt looked gorgeous as she walked around the room. He purposely walked her in front of the mirror. As he led her by the scarf, he could see her ass in the mirror as she walked by it, shaking side to side as she walked in the heels, with the butt plug securely in place. Her perfectly shaped ass, firm and taut as she walked in the heels, was all red and bruised.

He led her back to the front of the bed and made her sit. He neatly folded the scarf again, and tied it around her already gagged mouth, wrapping it tightly around several times, before knotting it off in back of her head. He tested the gag by pinching and twisting her nipple hard. Catherine screamed, and then cursed at him, but the reinforced gag kept her noise to an absolute minimum.

He stood her up and took her to the side of the bed. He threw the pillows, blanket and top sheet off the bed and heaved her up and laid her on the bed on her back, with her head near the headboard. It hurt to lay on her tied arms like that.

He grabbed her right ankle and tied a length of rope around it. When Catherine felt the rope on her ankle she started to kick and flail her legs, but he was able to control her right leg easily with the rope, and she continued to kick the left leg with no effect. He pulled on the end of the rope and tied it off to the front bedframe leg, just temporarily to keep it still.

He walked around the bed and grabbed her flailing left leg, and tied a length of rope around the ankle. The he pulled it all the way back to the headboard, and tied it off to the far left, tying off the rope through one of the many holes of the metal lattice headboard.

Lucky for Catherine she was flexible, but it still hurt to have one leg flat down on the bed, with the other one tied up behind her head, and felt her leg was starting to cramp because of it. But it was only temporary, as he went back around the bed, and untied the rope from the bedframe, and pulled the rope back to the headboard and tied it to the far right side of the headboard.

Catherine now was lying on her back with her elbows and wrists bound behind her back. Her legs were pulled up and back behind her head and spread very wide, clad in black stockings clipped to the garter belt. The white rope around her ankles contrasted the black stockings and the shiny red high heel shoes, which were now pointing up towards the ceiling. With her legs pulled back like that, it pulled her lower back up off the bed. He could see her bound wrists and forearms flat on the bed beneath her, touching each other in a straight line, because her elbows were tied together, which were just out of sight under her back.

By tying her legs like that, it took a lot of the pressure of her body weight off her arms beneath her, relieving some of the pain, but Catherine would have preferred the pain. Catherine could feel her legs stretched apart above and behind her. It almost felt like she was folded in half. It made it harder to breath, especially with the gag stuffed in her mouth. Also she was now completely exposed and vulnerable. Her beautiful ass and pussy were lifted up, front and center, and completely available.

He took a step back to take a look. His dick got rock hard. Catherine was so gorgeous with her legs spread wide and pulled straight back in the stockings and garter, and red heels. Her head was flat on the bed, shiny black tape wrapped around her eyes and head, and a scarf tightly wrapped around her lower face from under her nose to her chin, concealing the black tape wrapped tightly between her lips and holding in the panties stuffed in her mouth. Her tits fully exposed above the black bra uselessly wrapped around her body. The base of the anal plug was clearly visible. Her perfect ass (beet red and bruised) and pussy were raised up off the bed and looked like a sacrificial offering.

He noticed that although her legs were tied up and back behind her head, her knees were still slightly bent. So he grabbed her hips and gently pulled her body down away from the headboard until her legs were pulled back straight. Now there was no bend in her knees and it pulled her back and torso further up. He tied a long length of rope around the rope that her tied wrists, and tied the other end to the front bedframe so she couldn't scooch back up.

He got on the bed and positioned himself on his knees in front of her pussy. He admired how amazingly hot her pussy looked, so compact and pink, with hardly any folding or stretching, and perfectly flat. He was prepared to devour it, but had an idea. Her pussy was so perfectly raised up, with her legs spread wide. He never spanked a pussy before and decided to try it. He swatted her pussy with his hand. Not very hard, but hard enough to hear a smack after each swat. For effect, he said: "Bad girl, such a bad girl for owning such slutty shoes", as he spanked her pussy.

Catherine couldn't believe what was happening and that he was actually spanking her pussy. He wasn't spanking her hard, like he did to her ass, but it still stung, and she cursed at him into her gag in her native language each time he did it.

After enjoying spanking her pussy for about a minute, he couldn't take much more as he was driven crazy with lust, and he put his mouth on her pussy and started to suck and lick it voraciously. She was still slightly wet from the vibrator. He would alternate between sucking and licking her pussy, sticking his tongue as far as he could up her pussy, and licking and sucking her clit. She tasted so very good. He was fully driven with lust. He ate her out the way someone who just got out of prison after thirty years would.

Catherine was in a lot of pain. Her arms, legs, and mouth hurt badly from the bindings, and from the position she was in. But the way he was eating her out was beginning to turn her on. She hated him and didn't want to get turned on and tried to fight it. But she very much liked oral to begin with, and no one ever ate her out like this. The passion and intensity was like no other. As much as she tried to fight it, her arousal started to take over. She was getting wet, and feeling flush. The stimulation of how he was eating her out was too much. Knowing she was at a point of no return, and was going to be overtaken by these erogenous feelings, she reluctantly gave up the mental fight.

She pretended it was someone she liked eating her out. The way he alternated between her pussy and clit, and the insane passion with which he did it, was driving her crazy. When she was turned on, she would involuntarily moan and groan, and gyrate her pelvis, like most girls do. Not even realizing it, she started to moan into her gag, which came out mostly muffled, but he still heard it. Being tied like she was prevented most movement, but she was also unconsciously thrusting her hips, to the extent the ropes allowed, to meet his mouth and tongue with her pussy.

Hearing her moan and feeling her pushing her pussy to his mouth made him crazy with lust. He started to eat her out even more intensely, if that were even possible. He ran his tongue all over her and licked her from her pussy to her butt plug. His tongue would go up over the anal plug, over her taint to her pussy and back again. He would have loved to pull the anal plug out and eat her asshole out, but didn't because he so recently shot his cum in there. Otherwise he would have. But as he was eating out her pussy and licking the base of the butt plug shoved up her ass, he had an idea.

He continued to devour her pussy; licking it, kissing it, sucking her pussy lips, shoving his tongue up her pussy and licking, kissing and sucking on her clit.

But at the same time he grabbed the end of the butt plug, and repeatedly pulled it out and pushed it in again, essentially fucking her ass with the butt plug while he ate her out. The butt plug and her asshole were still fully lubricated with lube and his cum, and it went in and out easily, as he continued to fuck her tight ass with it while he ate her pussy.

Catherine was in the throes of ecstasy from being eaten out like that while fantasizing it was someone else, but came back to reality when he started fucking her ass with the butt plug. No one has ever done anything like this to her before. And he kept eating her out without missing a beat while he did it. The flood of sensations overwhelmed her, and after a few minutes she had one of the most powerful orgasms she ever had. She involuntarily moaned into the gag over and over. It came out as a series of high pitched "mmmmm mmmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmmmm's" into the gag, as her legs stiffened, and she pulled on the ropes attaching her ankles to the headboard in order to thrust her pelvis and hips in a series of small convulsions.

He continued to eat her out and fuck her ass with the butt plug until her moans and convulsions completely stopped. He then shoved the butt plug back inside her and got up on his knees in front of her. Her orgasm turned him on beyond words. He thought it was both sexy, and at the same time "cute," with her sexy little sounds and shudders. With her legs spread so wide, he noticed that a small amount of her orgasm dripped down over the butt plug, through her ass cheeks and onto the sheet. He was prepared to shove his cock deep in her wet pussy, but decided she deserved a short break to fully process and enjoy her orgasm.

Catherine laid there exhausted from all the torture, and now from the explosive orgasm she just had. He gently kissed her wet pussy, climbed off the bed, again admired how hot she looked tied up like that, and then went back to the other bedroom. He recalled she had a small desk setup in there, like a small home office. She would use it for when she worked from home, or did her taxes, etc. The chair she was previously bound to sat in the middle of the room, with the scarf used to tie her neck to it lying next to it, and it reminded him of the fond memories he had there.

He walked over the the desk and looked around. He opened a few draws and found a box of mini binder clips. "Bingo!", he thought to himself. He took two of them out of the box, reversed the little clips and squeezed one open and put it on his fingertip. He thought to himself these things are super tight, and that she was a good girl, and didn't deserve it, but he couldn't help himself. He took the little clips with him and went back to the main bedroom.

He climbed back on the bed, and leaned in between her spread legs. Her pussy pressed up against his mid-stomach. He started to suck and lick her nipples. Catherine remembered when he sucked her tits while she was tied to the chair. She thought to herself: "Oh no. Here we go again. He's gonna suck my tits and pinch my nipples again," and silently prayed this hell would end soon.

But he didn't pinch and twist them this time. He gave ample attention to each nipple, going back and forth between the left and the right. He gently sucked and licked each nipple until he stimulated them enough that the blood flow made them hard and stick out. He admired how sexy her nipples were when hard. Pink and perfect, about the size of a pencil eraser.

12