The Taking of Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock clean Jenny, show me you still love me put my cock inside your mouth and suck your cunt juices off it, you're mine now, my own sweet little cock sucker. I want us to do everything; to learn all there is to know together."

The power I felt I now had over her exhilarated me, I wanted us to do all the things I'd read and dreamt about doing with a woman. I watch her now crawling on her knees to me. I grab her long hair forcing her head down to my cock, still covered in her cunt cum and thick white globules of my spunk.

"Suck me Jenny, suck my cock there's no return from here, I've fucked you now so start enjoying it, I want you to be mine."

As she opens her mouth to take my cock we hear the front door and for an instant we freeze. I jump up and put my trousers back on while Jenny jumps up, picks bits of her clothing off the floor and speedily heads upstairs.

I head to the front door and see the outline of my girlfriend through the pane of misted glass. Shit I was supposed to be going into town with her and had forgotten all about it. I opened the door and Sam walked in.

"Hi Peter, what are you still doing at home? We were supposed to go out today what happened to you?"

"Sorry hun just got caught up in something and I was just getting ready to come over to you."

I was trying to think how to get rid of Sam as I desperately wanted to finish what I had started with Jenny. Thankfully the excuse was made for me.

"Anyway I just popped round to tell you that mum is going shopping and asked me to go with her, you can come too but I know how you hate shopping so it's alright if you don't want to come and I'll see you tonight."

"Okay babe, come round about 7 and we can catch a film or something." I bent down and kissed her, wondering if she could taste my sisters cum on my lips as she opened her mouth and prodded deep inside mine with her tongue.

"You taste nice." She told me after a long French kiss which got me thinking about how great it would be to see Sam and Jenny getting it on, the brain wave went straight to my cock and it twitched as Sam turned and walked out of the house.

I shut the door and run straight up the stairs taking two at a time in my excitement as I walked straight into Jenny's room to see her sitting on her bed completely naked. I move to the bed standing next to her, without a word I quickly drop my trousers allowing my semi hard manhood to be completely exposed as I step out of them taking a step nearer to her. She looks at me and smiles opening her mouth wide and taking my semi hard cock inside the warm embrace of her lips sucking me deeper and deeper until her big lips rest on my wrinkled balls. The feeling of her hot mouth and the caress of her tongue on the tip of the head revive my cock and it once again begins to swell. I push her to the side so I can reach her quim burying two fingers as deep as I can inside her recently deflowered fuck hole sodden with her cum, blood and my spunk, I fuck her with my fingers and she moans in appreciation sucking me deeper and harder than before.

"Good Jenny that's good, now my balls suck them in your mouth, warm them up."

Her mouth moves and she begin to lick the wrinkled skin of my balls before sucking one in to her pleasure dome, it feels so good, as her tongue continues to stroke my hardening balls. I wallow in the pleasure as she sucks one then the other of my balls as if they're giant gobstoppers, her tongue licking the top layer as if trying to reduce the size. Now I want to feel her tongue licking my arse even the thought seems to further stimulate my cock as it grows and twitches.

"Now kiss my bum Jenny, show me how much my little sister loves me, lick my arse show me what a dirty little slut my sister can be just for me."

She doesn't move and I slap her arse hard with my free hand, thrusting another finger in her tight cunt to join the two already there. I slap her hard again and again until her tight bum is red and the imprint of my fingers is clearly visible. The more I slap her the wetter her cunt seems to become until her thick sticky liquid pours from her pussy as she sucks on my balls ever more eagerly while her tongue frenziedly licks them, her moans grow louder replacing the cries and whimpers of pain. It's obvious that she enjoy being spanked which pleases me in the realization that she has sub tendencies as I continue to administer the punishment she craves for. Finally I decide it's time for her to suck my arse hole and I pull her to the chair using her hair as a lead. I sit with my arse on the edge of the chair lifting my legs to give her access to my arse.

"Go on Jenny lick my arse show me what a dirty little whore you can be for me."

"I can't it seems so... so dirty, please don't force me Peter."

"Jenny how can you say that, didn't you like me licking you down there? You seemed to love it so now do me."

She bends down her tongue makes a quick tentative foray on my pucker, obviously not finding the taste as off putting as she had expected it to be, her tongue is back almost immediately as she licks my arse hole lovingly her tongue lapping it, wetting it with her oral juices then poking its very centre.

I have dreamt of her licking my arse like this and having her do the very thing I longed for makes my cock rock hard with the sexual exhilaration of the moment as she continues licking me there with her long wet tongue my sensitive flesh can feel the tiny bumps of her taste buds. The hesitation she had originally shown seems to have gone out the window and she seems to be enjoying what she is doing more and more even moaning as she lovingly continues sucking my rubbery crinkled flesh. Her hands have moved and she uses them to prise open my arse cheeks to give her more access to my arse hole as her mouth latches on my rubbery pucker and she begin to again suck it hard as if trying to get it all into her mouth while her wonderful tongue thrusts at the tiny opening sending cascading pleasure waves crashing throughout my whole body, had it not been for the fact I had already cum twice the feel of her mouth sucking my pucker while her tongue licked at the tiny epicentre would have made me cum instantly.

I'm surprised when her hand suddenly disappears before returning and I feel her rubbing my pucker with her now wet finger, further lubricating my arse with a mixture of her cunt juices, my own spunk out of her pussy and her saliva, making it slippery wet with her finger and eventually pushing the finger all the way deep inside my arse, it surpassed my wildest dreams. The complete submission to my desires has aroused me like never before and my cock seems to grow until it feels like bursting. When eventually she removes her finger and replaces it with her hot wet tongue my cock just begins to throb like mad ejecting copious amounts of its thin transparent pre cum to the surface as her tongue remains on my arse hole wriggling about sending pleasure racing through every nerve ending in my body like small but constant charge of electricity.

I now feel an incredible urge to fuck her tight virgin arse until I cum but don't want my present pleasure to end yet.

"That's very good Jenny, you are a good arse licking dirty slut and I'm going to reward you by fucking your tight arse with my cock so you can be a three hole tart but now I need to eat your pussy. Get up and get on the chair."

Her tongue stops squirming around on my arse as she gets up. I grab her and position her the way I want, so that she is upside down on the chair, the back of her head is touching the floor while her legs are resting high up against the back of the chair as I help her balance. Pleased with her position I crouch over her head the position making my arse open up readily available for more tongue fucking, she sticks her wet tongue straight back to my anal opening pushing her hot wet tongue against it, I can feel it drill my rectum as she begins to fuck me with it. I grab her legs pulling them down and trapping them under my armpits so that her cunt and arse are completely vulnerable to the oral attack that I am about to unleash on her. My mouth envelops her cunt sucking on the pink flesh which is as wet as a ripe sweet watermelon but instead of sweet water it is full of her pussy lubrication, cum and my spunk. The cocktail I suck on is stronger than any aphrodisiac and I gorge myself on it my tongue digging deep inside her hot cunt to lap at the fresh juice produced by her body. Using my arms I push her legs further down then use my hands to prise open her bum cheeks burying my head in her arse cheeks licking around and around the brown rubbery ring of her arse then suck on it like there's no tomorrow, I can sense her excitement us her own mouth endeavours to invade my arse.

"Suck my cock now you dirty slut, pull it down to your mouth so I can fuck it, you dirty arse licking whore."

I feel her hands clasp around my dick drawing it down inside her warm mouth, once the head is inside I push down propelling my cock deeper into her throat and she begins to cough, I slap her arse hard.

"Suck you bitch take it all in learn to suck my cock properly if you want to be my slut."

I draw my cock out enabling her to get her breath then ram it back down her throat, I feel her nostrils begin to breath for her as she manages to take all of me inside her mouth and throat the restriction of her throat feels good on my cock as she sucks making it contract tightly encasing my meat. I slap her arse again and again knowing she enjoys this and go back to work on her arse sucking on her pucker hard then pushing my tongue in through the tiny hole of her arse fucking her with it while she moans. I finally push two fingers deep inside her arse past the sphincter and into her anal canal fucking her hard with them at this point my desires have completely taken over any control I may have had and I return to her cunt sucking and licking it until she is saturated with my saliva and her cunt juices, I invade her tight newly fucked cunt with two then thre and finally four fingers, fucking her with them and I can feel the two fingers of my other hand through the thin partition as they pummel her arse. Finding her big clit with my mouth I suck on it pulling it inside my mouth where I assault it with my tongue rubbing it hard and furiously as she moans below me, my cock still buried inside her mouth so she is unable to scream. I am ready now and pull my cock out of her mouth and move away helping her lower her legs.

"Get down on all fours on your bed Jenny I'm going to fuck your arse."

She looks at me unsure.

"Peter you're too big... it won't fit... its so small Peter."

"Did she hear me you dirty little slut, GET DOWN AND OFFER ME YOUR ARSE FOR FUCKING, NOW... DO IT."

Jenny moves to her bed and gets down in the position I have instructed as I pull her to the edge of the bed, moving behind her I use my hand to position my now rock hard cock against her tiny opening and slowly push forward watching as the rubbery flesh parts.

"Peter it hurts, it's too big ooohhh, take it out Peter."

"Just relax Jenny; it's almost in now just lie down baby."

I push forward again and look down mesmerised at the sight of her crinkled rubbery flesh giving way to the invader as the bulbous swollen head of my cock slowly sinks into her murky dark tunnel. The sight of the violation that has just taken place making my cock shudder as I push on until my balls rest on her buttocks. I pull myself back until only the head is left inside her passage and then push it slowly but deliberately all the way back in making her gasp. I soon have my rhythm and begin fucking her arse faster and harder with each thrust her anal muscles firmly squeezing my cock. She is not accustomed to the violation but seems to now be enjoying the feel of my cock deep inside her as she begins to push her self back onto my cock. I move a hand forward and managed to make contact with her cunt which is now dripping with her juices; I play briefly with her labia and even manage to run my finger tip along her clit obviously giving her added pleasure as she lets out a deep sigh. I remove my hand from her cunt and slap her arse a few times before moving my hands to her buttocks and using my thumbs to prise apart her buttocks with each inward thrust of my cock. When I again move a hand down to her pussy I find that her hand has beaten me there and she is busily frigging her sex box, the thought that she is finger fucking her own cunt excites me and spurs me on as I thrust into her deeper and harder than ever.

I seem to have dreamt of this wonderful moment forever and a day, but the reality far exceeds any expectations I could ever have dreamt up. In my dreams I could visualize my cock as it squeezed past her anal ring stretching it to its very extreme as my cock would penetrate her ever deeper and I could feel the tightness of her anal muscles as they gripped and squeezed my shaft but in my dreams she did not participate, her arse hole was merely a receptacle for my fat cock but here, now in real life she was participating fully, screaming for me to fuck her arse hole begging me to stuff my cock into her shit hole and loving it.

I was excited by her coaxing which acted to boost my sexual stimulation to new heights as I forced my throbbing cock harder and harder into her slimy arse. I had never thought in my wildest fantasies that I would meet a woman who was so completely uninhibited more so than even my imagination and I wanted to see just how far she was prepared to go.

I continued fucking her arse hole my cock buried deep in her slimy arse then pulling my cock all the way out to look at her arse hole which would remain wide open in an O shape like a ring the circumference of my cock which was about 6", the thickness of my shaft, and I'd dribble some saliva inside the wide open entrance of her anal cavern before pushing my cock back inside and seeing the ring stretch once again to accommodate the head of my prick which is much fatter than the shaft, making Jenny wince each time and then listening to her beg for more. Finally I could feel my spunk rising, preparing itself for the imminent voyage from my swollen balls into her tight rectum, my cock swelled up and I could feel the fingers which she were furiously using to fuck her cunt with through the thin separating membrane of flesh which added to my own lustful need to compete and fuck her even harder and faster until I could empty my desire deep inside her body. We climaxed together my cock expanding inside her tight tunnel as if it were going to rip her apart, while the initial spurt of spunk shot out of my cock like a bullet followed by spurt after spurt as if it was never going to stop. I grunted with the satisfaction and release of cumming while she screamed in shameless immoral ecstasy a new found wanton slut now let loose.

"AAAAHHHHHH... YESSSS... FUCKKKK... MY... ARSE... FUCKKK MY... DIRTYY... SHITTT... HOLE... HARDDD FUCKKK... YOUURR... DIRTYY... SLUTTT SISTERRR PETERRR... FUCKKK... HERRR... FUCKKKK... YESSSS... OOOOOHHHH... YESSSS... AAAAHHHHHH... DO IT... TO... MEEEEE... FUCKKKK... YESSSS... I'MMM... CUMMMMINNNNNGGG... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH... GOD... YESSSS... OOOOHOOOOOHHHH... AAAAHHHHHH... YESSS... YESSSS... AAAHHHHHHHH."

My cock continues pulsating inside her anal orifice as more spunk than even I though possible flows out of me splashing against her rectum wall to mix with what is already there on its journey to her bowels. I am completely drained as I pull my cock out still heavily coated with spunk and slime and lie back on the floor completely wiped out. What she does next is so awesome it even makes my now tired semi limp cock come back to life almost instantly, she turns round gets off her bed and without uttering a single syllable kneels next to me lowering her head and buries it in between my legs opening her mouth she takes the whole of my slimy limp cock inside her warm damp facial cavern, inch by slimy inch she swallows it in at the same time sucking on it as though it is the sweetest piece of candy, I can now feel her hot tongue as she begins licking all the juices off my twitching manhood. To my delight she continues sucking my cock faster and harder, her lips wrapping around and around the crown as her head bobs up and down her tongue caressing the underside of the head while she devours my whole cock an act of complete submission her large doe eyes look up at me lovingly full of affection needing my approval, which I give seating up I stroke her hair and blow her a kiss. Once she has finished cleaning my cock she lays next to me.

"I have always wondered about actually doing it but never expected to enjoy it so very much. Thanks Peter it was awesome. Was it as good for you Peter, did I do it right for you, was it the way you like it?."

I looked at Jenny, she was beautiful her face speckled with droplets of my spunk that had eluded her tongue. I just wanted to fuck her all over again but it was too much for me and I was by now spent.

"Yes Jenny it was good for me, you were great and I'd like to do all of it all over again every day."

"What about Sam, is she as good as me?"

Her unexpected question took me by surprise but acted as a catalyst to send my imagination into overdrive, how I'd love to watch the two of them in action.

Please remember to vote. All feedback is welcome good or bad as long as it is constructive.

12