The Tale of Her Mother Too Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perv7234
perv7234
330 Followers

Rick followed Ted into the newly exposed passage way. Then he watched Ted go down a stairway.

"Are you going to need a flashlight now?"

"No, here's another light switch. Wow, there's a big room down here."

Rick followed Ted down into the big room they just found. "Wow, this must be like a panic room. Look at all these TV screens. Wait a minute; we have power down here so there must be way to turn ... Yes! ... Here's the power station."He flipped a switch and all the screens came to life.

"Whoa, there's two views of every room in the house."

Suddenly he heard Ted call out, "OH MY GOD, Rick come quick."

As Rick came into the next room ... Ted said ...

"I thought these were books. They aren't books look."

He tossed a small package to him which Rick caught.

"That's ten thousand bucks buddy and there are two pallets, all nicely shrinked wrapped, filled with bundles of this stuff, and if my calculations are correct you have about sixty million bucks on each pallet."

Rick tried to squeeze his way passed the pallets so he could get over to Ted but he just couldn't get through. He called out to Ted ...

"I'm going around the other way. After a minute or two, he called out. HOLLY SHIT."

"What's wrong?"

"Go out the door behind you and turn left."

Ted quickly went out the door and turned left. There standing at the entrance to another room was Rick.

"There's eight more pallets in here Ted, all of them packed up the same way."

"My god you've got about $600 million dollars here. This has to be drug money."

"If it is, no one else but the two of us knows about this. Audrey has owned this place about three years before we hooked up and we have been together almost two years."

"Who owned it before her?"

"She said she never knew. She bought it from the state through a friend of hers. Her friend said the state thought it was abandoned and it went for nonpayment of taxes. Audrey had to put some money into it. Kids had broken most of the windows. Throwing rocks I guess. The security people talked her into getting double paned lexan instead of glass, you could probably shoot them with a 45 automatic and they won't break.

They even talked her into getting armed response. Audrey was living here all alone and about nine months after she had moved in, some neighbor saw some men trying to break in by climbing over the fence. They called the cops, the cops called the security company. The security people showed up before the cops. One of the men pulled a gun, and security people shot him and the guy on the fence. It turned out that the three bad guys were some 18 and19 year olds. They said they didn't know anyone lived here.

"Why'd they bring a toy gun?"

"Who the hell knows, maybe they were just stupid."

But because the security company's man shot two people, killing one, they pressed charges. Audrey was so frightened she started seeing a psychiatrist, she was having nightmares. The parents of the boys came to see if they could talk Audrey out of pressing charges. The security guy who was keeping an eye on the place told them the poor woman was in the hospital with a nervous breakdown. That wasn't true. But he added a zinger "You better get yourselves some good lawyers because that poor woman is going to have one hell of a good lawsuit against each one of your families."

"I don't know if that was the reason or not but all three families packed up and left the area. Two families moved some place nearer the Penitenury the other family moved out of state. About 8 or 9 months after the kids got there, the leaders of two different gangs tried to turn the kids into their personal fags. The boys resisted and they ended up in the hospital for about 5 weeks. When they got out one of them saw one of their attackers. They beat the living shit out of him. Three days later they were both murdered. Now the parents are each trying to sue the state for millions for failure to protect them properly."

"So, said Ted, in all the time that the state was trying to collect the three year back taxes and Audrey bought and lived here, no one came snooping around?"

"As far as I know, not a soul; and that's a good 8 or 9 years ago."

"It sounds like you're in the clear."

"Yeah, it sure does. But before we do anything else, I've got to take a look at that first room. There's something off about that room too."

"You have to be kidding me."

"No really it seems about two or three feet too small, take a look for yourself."

Inside the room, Ted said, "You're right." When we were in the hall, this room should be at least two or three feet longer."

They began knocking on the wall but it seemed solid.

"Maybe we should knock lower," Rick said.

Sure enough almost dead center of the wall they found a hollow area. Rick kicked a hole in the wall and when the tore away the plaster board they found a large leather safari suitcase. When they finally got the suitcase out of the wall, it was extremely heavy, it took the two of them to pull it out. There were several large mahogany boxes in there with the leather case. When they opened the case it was divided into six sections; and each section was divided into four parts. Taped to the inside of the leather lid of the safari case was a set of keys. They later found the keys fit the wooden boxes. Each part of the case was filled with perhaps 150 to 200 small envelopes. Rick picked up an envelope and shook out the contents. Out came a small package wrapped in tissue paper. When he unfolded the tissue paper, he had thirty or forty glittering diamonds in his hand.

"My god these have to be at least two carats."

"Closer to three carats. That one stone alone is worth $54,000 to $57,000 bucks," said Ted "and that's 1980's prices cause that's the last time I saw my cousin.

He picked up and opened an envelope from a different section. Suddenly he gasped. "My god these are blue. These diamonds come from Angola or Sierra Leone and they are called blood diamonds because they have color. They're worth three or four times what the white ones are, and that's each carat." They opened another package. It only had about dozen stones but each one was the size of a pigeon egg.

"How do you know so much about diamonds?"

"I have a cousin who's a wholesale jeweler. At the time, which was about twenty years ago, he showed me a yellow one carat diamond he said it was worth about $35,000 bucks. Let's see what's in the wooden boxes."

Each box was filled with raw uncut diamonds and each box a different color, six boxes in all.

Rick I think you got, and using his thumb, at least twelve layers of diamonds here, my God that's at least a couple of billion dollars right here. You and everyone who comes after you, is set for life. If you count the boxes I'd say there is 20 maybe even 40 billion dollars."

"You mean we're both set for life. I wasn't kidding when I said we were partners.

"Are you kidding, you want me to have half of all this."

"Why not? I could never spend it all. Do you think you could sit around and do nothing for the rest of your life, but get fat? I couldn't and I don't think you could either. I want that investment bank."

"Okay, I'm still with you buddy, what's our next move?"

How about this as our next move. You form a corporation as we have discussed. While we're waiting to get registered, I'll teach you to fly the 624. That shouldn't take more than a couple of days, since you are already a pilot. Then we'll get you registered with my flying club. Once we are registered, you set up an appointment with Excelsior Investments and meet the owners; and feel them out about selling the company. Take Linda down there with you. Make it a mini vacation. Stay at the Caribbean Club it's a five star. Make friends with the main guy if you can. Spend money like its nothing. Maybe we can use the present owner or owners like managers down there. If we are going to be partners you have to pull this off."

In the meantime I'm going to take Audrey and Susan to Switzerland. I'm going to set up an account there and then go to Amsterdam to meet some diamond brokers. I want to start turning these diamonds into cash.

********************************

When Ted arrived in Grand Cayman he had already arranged for a meeting with Nigel St. James-Smyth the owner and CEO of Excelsior Investments at 11:00 AM that morning. Linda was awed by the beauty of the island, and was still more awed by the luxury of their suite at the Caribbean Club.

"Linda I have a business meeting at eleven this morning, it shouldn't take more than an hour. I should be back shortly afterwards, and then we could have lunch. Why don't you ask the concierge about where we should have lunch and dinner this evening. Then walk around and get the lay of the land so to speak. You can even shop and if you see anything you like you can buy it."

"Yeah right, what if I see a $100,000.00 diamond bracelet, should I buy that too?"

"Linda, how many times do I have to tell you we are rich; very, very, rich. It's strictly legitimate. I'm down here to try to buy a bank, an investment bank. I'll never put you in harm's way by getting either one of us into something shady."

"I don't understand how one day, we were so very close to being broke, and the next you say we're rich, no that's wrong, filthy rich you said."

Ted stroked his brow, he was trying think of a way to calm his wife.

"Baby, do you trust me?"

"Yes of course."

"Then please, just put your trust in me. I swear everything will become clear in a very short time. I have to leave, I have a very important meeting in about twenty minutes."

In the lobby he went to the Concierge desk and said ... "Can you call a Taxi for me?"

"Ah, Mr. Warshaw, our Limo driver would be pleased to take you wherever you wish to go. The limo is right outside our front door."

As Ted went outside, a light skinned black man was coming up the steps.

"Are you Mr. Warshaw?"

"Yes I am."

"Very good sir, your Limo is right here, sir."

He rushed down the stairs and held the rear door open. When they were both in the Limo, he asked, "Where are we going sir?"

"Do you know the Excelsior Investment Bank?"

"Yes sir, it's about eight or nine minutes from here."

The driver pulled away smoothly and in eight minutes he stopped in front of a building with a brass plaque stating Excelsior Bank."

Inside he found a young woman seated at a desk in front of a door marked Manager.

"I'm Mr. Warshaw, I have an appointment with Mr. St. James-Smyth."

"Yes sir, I see you are scheduled in." She turned and spoke to the man standing not far from the front door.

"Arthur would you please escort Mr. Warshaw up to Mr. St. James-Smyth's office."

"Yes mam."

In only a few minutes, he was seated in a very luxurious office and a very pretty PA was asking ... "Would like some coffee or tea or anything else to drink?

"No thank you, I'm fine."

Suddenly the office door opened and a white haired man in a white suit came striding out of the office directly at him; his hand outstretched.

"Mr. Warshaw, what a pleasure? I'm Nigel St. James-Smyth, please sir, won't you come into my office? I'm so very happy to meet you. I've been trying to sell the Excelsior for well over a year now and you're the only nibble I've had.

Ted was suddenly off balance, he never expected to have the meeting start like this.

"Come, come follow me into my office. I'm so excited to have you down here, and you're really interested in buying the Excelsior Bank.

"That's why I'm here, Mr. St. James-Smyth."

"Call me Nigel, it's so much easier. That's wonderful, wonderful. Really it is. What are you fellows offering?"

"That's not how this works Nigel, you have to tell me how much you want; and please tell me your bottom dollar."

"Oh you're a business man, I should have expected that. Bottom dollar, that's rich, ha ha ha he laughed. Let me see, This building alone is probably worth about a million. We really upgraded the vault about eight years ago. We completely excavated the vault and surrounded it with 12 inches of super hard heat resistant concrete. It will take a burn rod of over 7000 degrees to affect it.

"Nigel, excuse me, but you're not answering my question. How much are you asking for your bank?"

"Well Mr. Warshaw, ...

"Call me Ted."

"Well Ted, that's exactly what I trying to figure out."

Ted smiled, "So what you're trying to tell me is you don't know exactly what your bank is worth?"

"Er, ... No, I don't know exactly what the bank is worth."

"Well, if you would like, and because I would have to do it anyway, I could come in tomorrow and go through you books and tell you exactly what your bank is worth.

"Really, that would be grand." You could use my office. I'll have Mr. Sperling my manager, bring the books up tonight. What time would you like to start tomorrow?"

"Is nine o'clock ok?"

"Smashing, I'll tell Mr. Sperling to have everything up here and ready for you for tomorrow. I myself won't be in till after lunch. Or would you rather have lunch together."

"No no I'm going to work right through lunch.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow around 2:00PM."

They shook hands and Ted left. Once outside, Ted found the limo waiting for him.

"Oh, you didn't have to wait, I could have taken a taxi back to the hotel."

"No problem sir, they told me to take good care of you."

Once back at the hotel he found Linda in their room modeling a new dress in front of the dresser mirror.

"Oh you're back, how do you like my new dress? How did your meeting go?"

"My meeting? Either I was talking to the greatest actor in the world, or the world's worst business man. I have never attended a business meeting like the one I just had. Everything he did was wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"I really can't explain it, you had to be there. Are you hungry honey, I sure am. Were there any messages for me?"

"None. Shall we leave now, and shall I wear the dress."

"Sure honey it looks great on you. Why don't we eat here at the hotel and then we can ask the concierge to have the limo give us a tour of the island."

"Why would they do that?"

"I'm not sure, but I have a sneaking suspicion that we are a lot more important here than we know."

They had a nice lunch with a wonderful Cabinet Sauvignon and finally went to see the concierge. The same young woman was at the desk.

"I would like to use the limo for the rest of the afternoon to have a tour of the Island."

"Of course Mr. Warshaw, the limo is reserved for your use only, for as long as you want it. She picked up the phone, just one moment, sir. "Hello, Peter, this is Angela Wheaten. Mr. Warshaw would like a tour of the island. Would you take him and his lovely wife around and show him the sights."

In the car Linda leaned over and whispered in Ted ear.

"What the heck is going on, they're treating us like royalty?"

"I haven't the faintest idea." He whispered back.

"How'd you know they would let us use the limo?"

"It was just a guess on my part. Listen, we'll talk about all this when we get back to the suite."

They saw some very beautiful views. Then Peter drove them through some residential areas and they saw some very beautiful really large homes; and finally some beautiful ultra modern shopping centers. What's the best restaurant on the island.

Without a pause Peter said Tristan's. "What time would you like dinner?"

"Eight o'clock, is that alright with you babe?"

"Yes of course."

"It's very formal, do you have dress clothes?"

"No, I didn't expect to need any."

"What size suit do you wear?"

"I wear a forty regular."

" Peter picked up the car phone, this is Peter switch me to Les Hommes.

Bonjour Henri, c'est bien Peter. M. Warshaw aura besoin som dîner vêtements pour ce soir. Avez-vous quelque chose pour lui en prêt à porter. Il porte une taille 40 régulières.

"He just ordered you some dinner clothes for this evening," said Linda.

"Yes Madam, and if you will go to C'est Chic, the ladies dress shop, I'm sure they will have a cocktail dress for you.

"Thank you Peter, that was most thoughtful of you, I'll do just that when we get back."

When Ted walked into Les Hommes, he was shown three different styles of dress dinner clothes. He picked the one that had a white jacket. It also fit him like a glove and made him look spectacular.

"Just charge it to my room. Have it repressed and sent up to my suite."

Linda was shown eight different cocktail dresses; she immediately picked the sky blue dress because it matched her eyes. It was off the shoulder and it showed a spectacular amount of cleavage. With her very dark wavy hair (almost black) and her very pale blue eyes she was an absolute knock-out. Charge this to my suite and send my clothes up to my suite, I have to show this dress to my husband. The moment she came into the room she called out ...

"Ted come look at this dress." As he walked into the room, he took one look and said ... "Holy shit, you're gorgeous, I'm so glad you're my little sex slave." That was her trigger phrase.

Instantly she froze, her face went blank and her eyes glazed over. Ted said, "Become my sex slave and approach your Master." Immediately her face became animated. Her tongue came out and licked her lips provocatively. Her very walk became sexy as she slinked her way across the room.

"How may I serve you, my Master?"

"It is time for your feeding, but first you must strip off all your clothing. We don't want to spoil your pretty dress."

"Does my Master wish to assist his slave get naked, for him?"

He stepped behind her and opened the zipper down the back of her dress. The dress fell to the floor and lay in a puddle around her feet. All she was wearing now was a tiny thong that barely covered her shaved pussy and her thigh high stockings and shoes.

Ted had been hypnotizing Linda for years. It started when the bank sent him to law school, he needed an elective also and chose psychology. One day the professor was discussing hypnosis and performed a demonstration. That evening he asked Linda if she would be his subject. He was very surprised when she went under very quickly. When he told her to wake up she didn't remember being hypnotized. To his complete surprise he found he was very turned on. His cock was so hard it was aching.

He asked if she would let him try again and she reluctantly agreed. Once again she went under very quickly. Only this time when he was ready to wake her, he gave her a post hypnotic suggestion. Whenever I and only me, use the phrase 'my little sex slave' you will immediately go back into a deep hypnotic trance even deeper than you were before. Every time I put you into a trance, you will go deeper into the trance than the previous time. He quickly woke her.

"It didn't work did it? I'm sorry Ted, I tried." That's okay, I'll ask my professor what I'm doing wrong.

Linda went into the bedroom to put on her shorty nightgown. Ted went into the bed room and straight to Linda's sewing basket. He took her measuring tape and went into the bathroom. He measured his cock. It was 81/2 inches long. It had always been 71/2 inches long, he was so turned on he gained a full inch. It even seemed thicker.

Linda was just entering the bedroom. She looked at Ted and said, "Are you okay honey?"

"Of course my little sex slave."

Just like that she was back in her trance even deeper than before.

Ted was beginning to understand that what was turning him on, so very much, was the feeling of power he got over Linda. She was losing all control of her actions, and she was beginning to become more and more slave like in her reactions towards him. You will show me your respect by addressing me as Master. All her inhibitions, which she originally expressed, were easily avoided by the way he presented his commands.

perv7234
perv7234
330 Followers