The Tart and the Carpenter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arms were also rusted from the sunlight; there was a slight curvature in the biceps, although not monstrously so. On one bicep was a black tattoo which seemed to fit his personality and made him look even tougher than the way he presented himself. His back was broad - it looked much broader than when he was fully clothed - and it narrowed down to a slight waist. Vanessa imagined that masculine thickness hovering over her in a frenzy of eight limbs.

She decided something must be done. Enough of the teasing and the sexy torment - it was fulfilling only to a limit. And she had reached her limits with him. She wanted to go beyond everything that they had experienced before and enter into another world.

After dinner one evening, Albert decided to go back out to the deck to work a bit more. The sun was setting and there was still a couple more hours of sunlight to be had. His progress on the deck had been going evenly, if a bit slow; the distraction of the hot blond in the grand mansion was enough to turn any man's head on a swivel. But his sixth sense - which, admittedly, was somewhat sporadic - was in full swing that evening. His masculine instinct told him that something was going to happen, and he was kept in suspense as to what exactly that was.

Vanessa made her way up to her bedroom - she was in the mood for a bit of adult fun. Out on the deck, as usual, she found the older man working on his project. In the slight chill of the evening breeze, he had put his t-shirt back on. She had plans for him, but could she really indulge her fantasy in this way, in front of a man she hardly knew? In real life, she was bold and confident, even, one might say, tart-like. This was something Albert had assumed a while ago in her sexy demeanor towards him. But what was about come would surprise even him.

Vanessa turned on the lamp next to her bed, the only light that loaned its bulb to the occasion. It was a soft yellow glow: sensual, sexual, romantic. She tapped on the glass of the sliding door. Albert turned around and smiled, waving at her. She waved back and put her finger up, as if to tell him to wait a moment. He did as she suggested.

She backed up a few steps to the center of her room, in full view of the glass patio door. She was wearing a very pretty spring dress with a zipper down the back. The teenager began to dance for him. She wiggled her body slowly and ran her soft hands up and down her figure, and my, what a beautiful figure she had. Teasingly, she began to slip the spaghetti straps down over her slim arms and bent her torso forward; he could clearly see the sexy valley of cleavage between her two big breasts. Her nipples had not been exposed at that point, but Albert was too overwhelmed by the current sight before him. The lovely blond teen shimmied her bust playfully and smiled at him in a friendly, sweet manner. He did not smile back. His eyes were wide and fixated on her full breasts and his lips were becoming more dry and more parched with each passing moment. He could not take his eyes off this breathtaking girl.

She stood up from her shimmy and turned her body around so that her back was facing him. One small hand reached behind herself and tugged a bit at the zipper, pulling it down to her waist and stepping out of the article of clothing. Albert could see she wore a small pair of panties but no bra, supposing that the support that held her bosom up had been stitched into the top of the dress. He assumed correctly. His lovely sea-green eyes lingered down to her little bottom. She was so tiny, and her butt was so small and firm-looking. The backs of her legs - like the front of her legs - were so delicate and smooth; they looked almost like silk in the dying light of the sunset. His jeans were getting tighter and tighter in the crotch; she really made him feel like a man. And he wanted to be her man, if just for a little while. This man, who was approaching fifty, wanted so much to reach out and touch and fondle the soft skin of this girl. His tongue slowly lingered out of its home, and he licked his dry lips. His eyes were wide and alert.

Both of them were silent. There was no oohing or ahhing, no cat calls, no obnoxious claps on his part; he was simply enchanted by her. He was enjoying, thoroughly enjoying, this game she was playing with him, and she was too. They were not to touch, they were not to speak, for the giant sliding glass door played the part as a partition for the two lustful humans.

Vanessa hooked her thumbs into the sides of her white panties and began to pull them down; he could see the top of her buttcrack peeking out from above its cotton confines. It was so innocent-looking, so sweet, as if it was begging for the trace of his fingers and the smoothness of his tongue. But she was playing with him - she pulled her panties back up and he could feel his heartbeat quicken at her trickery. Then, once more, she started to tug at her panties playfully and bent at the waist and pulled them down completely. The sight that greeted his eyes was like something out of the Playboy magazines he so often leafed through in his lonely moments.

Bared to him was her sweet and bare pink pussy. It looked so innocent, so young, and bent over as she was, the angularity of her private parts and the roundness of her bottom created the shape of a heart that he had never quite witnessed before. Her delicate and naked feet stepped out of the wet and honeyed panties, and she tossed them aside with her toe.

She turned around and smiled at him, completely nude. Again, he did not smile back. This striptease was nearly the like the satisfaction of sex itself. The only sound he heard on the other side of the door was a feminine giggle as she blew him a kiss. He did not react, not outwardly. He could not. He was frozen still. But on the inside, he was going wild like a fire.

The sexy teenager caressed her soft skin for his viewing pleasure. Ah, the pleasure of male attention, she thought, and what pleasure she brought to him as well. She wore her tan lines attractively, her healthy tan skin pale in the areas where she would don a tiny bikini. Her fingers snaked between her closed thighs, rubbing her most precious and secret spot that was now exposed to this much, much older man. And he reveled in everything: her angelic blond beauty and how that seemed to conflict with the brazen sexuality that she was exhibiting now.

She brought her hands out from between her dampened thighs and brought them up to her big, round, full breasts. Even without the support of a bra, they stood so firm and tight without so much as a blemish upon them. Her nipples were not too small nor too big and she began to tug at their miniature erections and rubbing the generousness of her recently developed globes. Oh, how he wanted to do so much with them. He had never before in his life seen such a well-developed girl, not when he was fifteen, not when he was fifty. Her beauty had blossomed and matured without the setbacks of aging or oldness. God had been good to her. She was young and vibrant and lively, and he wanted this young woman with every fiber of his being. He could not think of anything, not one thing, that he wanted more.

A voice came from downstairs. Although Albert could not distinguish the voice and what it had said, it had been Vanessa's father: he needed her downstairs for something that was probably not of much importance anyway, or, at the very least, not as much fun as these two adults had been having upstairs, out of the way, and in private.

Vanessa hurriedly put on her clothes, and he loved even the way she did this: sloppily, hurriedly, almost childlike in its speed and inaccuracy. She went to the sliding glass door, now fully clothed, and beckoned him with her curved finger. After a moment of hesitation, he walked forward, still nearly frozen by the state she had put him in.

She smiled at him and spoke, "Come back here at midnight. I really want to see you tonight, Albert."

Through his well-founded shock and a sweet naivete he didn't know existed within himself, he smiled and nodded, talking softly. "Yes sweetheart. Tonight."

And at this she skipped off, running to her bedroom door, opening it, and jostling down the small stairwell until she was out of sight. He looked at his watch. It was seven o'clock. It was only five hours till their next meeting, but he could not wait to touch her more intimately, to do all the things that he had dreamed of. She was his dream girl and he wanted to be her man, no matter how briefly. The crotch of his pants tightened far beyond what was comfortable and he finally tore himself away from the glass door, thinking of the night to come.

Part Seven: Sex

The round-faced clock in Vanessa's bedroom read 11:57 p.m. She sat on the sofa of her room with very little clothing on: a dark blue, lightweight minidress and beneath it she wore a powdery blue silk bra and matching silk panties. The waist of the panties landed at her belly button and this particular set of underwear was the sexiest she owned. She had curled her natural golden blond hair into loose waves and applied a bit of makeup: a touch of teenage lip-gloss and a smidge of black mascara upon the lashes of her blue eyes. She had applied a smudge of blush on either cheek, giving her an almost childish glow of innocence, a glow that she hoped would please Albert.

Even with a minimal amount of clothing on, the air was extremely muggy. Summer nights were sultry and smothering and she enjoyed feeling the intimate stickiness against her skin. She had decided to turn off the air-conditioning in her room, wanting her and Albert to feel the full steaminess that the July night had to offer. Her parents were in their bedroom, asleep, and they hadn't the slightest idea of what their sweet daughter and middle-aged employee would soon be doing.

There were no lights on in her bedroom; it was bathed in moonlight. The blue velvet light that loaned its hand to the sensual mood, well, it was more than enough to put the teenager in a romantic state of mind, and she was hoping the full moon would cast a similar spell upon Albert.

Vanessa heard a clatter of the metal ladder that Albert always left propped up against the side of the deck. She went outside on the porch to meet him. He jostled up the rungs and she laughingly helped him over the railing. He looked so handsome, so rugged in the light of the moon. He, as usual, wore his jeans, but he was wearing a different t-shirt: it was a tight white t-shirt, with the sleeves short, one being wrapped around the usual pack of smokes he was trying to quit. It had never occurred to her before to think of him as a "bad boy," but he certainly fit that image.

She gently put her hands on his arms and spoke quietly. "I'm so glad you could make it, Albert."

"Oh baby," he sighed, tucking her long hair behind her ear. "I wouldn't miss it for the world. You look absolutely beautiful."

She giggled and took his hand, leading him into her bedroom. The moment she slid the glass door shut, he wrapped his gruff arms around her small body and began to kiss her passionately. He could wait no longer. His urge and desire were immediate, but he could tell she was the kind of sweet girl that liked to play a few games, and he was willing to bend to her will and submit to this young woman, though she was about thirty years his junior.

He plopped his body onto her bedroom sofa and suggested, with his eyes, that she sit upon his lap. She walked over to him, almost catlike in her strides, and sat coolly upon the crook of his knee. He turned on the floor lamp that sat beside him. There. That was much more satisfying. He could see her lovely, innocent face. He began stroking her cheek with the back of his hand. He complimented her on her prettiness and looked up into her eyes with glistening desire. It had been a long, long time since Albert had wanted a girl this much.

Vanessa stroked his forearm that wore just a bit of black hair. They sat there, caressing one another, looking into each other's eyes. It was a beautiful moment. His medium-length dark hair was combed back with a spritz or two of hairspray and just a tad of natural curl bunched at the back of his neck. He was so good-looking, and she could not help but want to succumb to his manliness.

She tucked her nose into the nape of his neck, and they held hands. Albert was okay with going slow, slow suited him; it usually created a great buildup. He kissed her forehead in a fatherly, compassionate way. His brusque overtures had not alarmed or frightened her - she enjoyed experiencing the passion he had to offer her. He held her soft, small hand at arm's length and examined it casually.

"You have lovely hands, sweetheart. Very soft." He said as he stroked her fingers with his thumb.

Vanessa turned her nose up to him and kissed him very gently on the lips. He couldn't help but notice how sweet her lips were, almost like two small pillows. They tasted wonderful, like fresh fruit. He returned her kiss, and it grew more heated. His rough hand found the side of her neck, and their heads were tilted gently as they necked. They exchanged hot, squelching kisses, but it was by no means a fire that had lost control - not yet, anyway.

Without reproach, she slipped her hand from his and rested it on his thigh. Automatically, he sat up a bit, alert, eager, and ready for the affection she would soon offer him. Her hand, more innocent in its touchings than he had expected, but wonderfully so, rubbed his leg and crawled up its way to the crotch of his jeans. He was hard, so very hard and excited; his love needed a home. Their lips continued to find one another and his wide hand, with his stretched-out fingers, caressed her back. Somewhat hesitant because of her age and now wanting to practice reticence, he began to stroke her bare leg. She seemed to enjoy his fondling, and he did too, so much. Her legs were so smooth, so young, vibrant in the single light that shone from its bulb.

Their kisses, alternately sexy and then slow, seemed to suit one another's moods. With the language of their bodies and their mouths, they read each other very well without much at all being said. The communication was said all in their touches, their caresses, their long overdue and private kisses, the squirming, the slight whimpers and giggles of naughtiness and approval with one another's physical powers.

Her hand, still resting on his groin, began to rub all he had to offer, and she could tell it was quite a lot. An involuntary moan escaped his lips; he couldn't believe the pleasure, the taboo pleasure, he felt at her touch, though she had not touched his most intimate skin, not as of yet, and he could only imagine what all parts of her body would feel like around him.

His hand, eager to discover more, snaked up her leg as well and her thigh was plentiful and generous and young. Without having to coax her, she uncrossed her legs, and he slipped his hand beneath her little blue dress. Her thighs thickened as he touched higher, and he knew the ultimate prize would soon reveal itself to his searching fingers. He cautiously inched his fingers up more and he was met with a most delightful tactile sensation: silk underpants. He loved silk. That was his favorite fabric a woman could wear for him. It always aroused him to the point of no return. He growled playfully into her mouth, and she giggled.

Her underpants were moist with desire, and she rubbed him with more verve and energy now. A bit of adult fun was what they both needed; he gently gave her an instruction. "Take it out of my pants, okay pumpkin?"

"Yes," she said breathlessly.

She unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He lifted his butt up off of the couch so she could access his erection more easily. Together, their hands touching, they pulled down his jeans to mid-thigh - he couldn't take his pants off, not at that moment: he was too eager for her teenage touch, and when she started to fondle his most intimate of skin, he nearly lost the small amount of composure he had when this night first began.

Vanessa boldly stood in front of him, his cock exposed and excited, and she began to take off her panties. He helped her do this, holding her hand for balance. She now sat on his lap astraddle, though their private parts had not found one another yet. Their kisses returned to their sweet, sexy nature, and improved in heat and passion; they were hungry for each other, and there they were on the sofa, bathed in moonlight and the light of the floor lamp, enjoying a bit of each other here and there, teasing and sexing it up in anticipation of the act. This beautiful moonlit teenager wanted to sleep with him, and he wanted it all the more.

Vanessa broke their kiss and stood up once more. She giggled and took his hand, leading him into the middle of the room. He struggled with his falling pants, which made them both laugh quietly into one another. There, the center of the moonlight shone; it was almost a spotlight. She stood him up, tall and proud, and fell to her knees. She first unlaced his boots and took them off, along with his cotton socks. Then she removed his pants and his boxer shorts, helping him step out of his underwear like he had done with her. He slipped his shirt up over his head and let it fall to the floor. His complete nudity urged hers. With an urgent, helping hand from him, she slipped the soft, small dress over her head and unclasped her bra, setting free her big, round breasts, so firm with youth.

The sight for him was almost too much to behold. Although he had seen her naked the day before, the sliding glass door was their teasing barrier: look but do not touch. She looked so angelic in the light, the spotlight of the moon - her golden hair shone, and her blue eyes glistened with curiosity and enthusiasm. Her soft skin was aglow, and it nearly melted as it seemed so touchable. She looked up at him and he looked down at her, almost unsure of what to do, nervous with anticipation. He swallowed. His throat felt as dry as cotton.

She reached out a small hand and wrapped it around his erection. This grown man, Albert, was certainly a big boy, she thought to herself, and licked her lips in hungry excitement. She loved to make a man's blood rise but was especially pleased with herself that she could make a big grown man drip like a faucet. He was circumcised and the head of his cock dripped with his creamy arousal that seemed to offer her everything that she wanted from him. She stroked him up and down, slowly at first; it almost felt as if a rod had been wrapped in velvet. His erect cock, when sprung free from his boxers, pointed at a 45-degree angle. The veins stood out provocatively. It looked delicious but she held off, not only to tease herself, but to tease him as well. She rubbed his full balls, and they were heavy. The young woman, on her knees, then flicked the ball of her thumb across the sensitive underside of his dick and he nearly yelped.

Her little hand felt so good. God, what a sight to see before him: a young, beautiful woman was kneeling before him, and he couldn't help all that he was feeling. He felt that flush of butterflies in his belly as he stood completely nude before her and eyeing her naked body in return. Her full, generous breasts were pale from tan lines, and he smiled to himself, thinking that if she had been sunbathing with him, he wouldn't have let her wear a top. He enjoyed looking at her creamy teenage tits and the overdevelopment of this adolescent was making him ache to increasing heights. He stroked his hair back, arching his eyebrow in the process. God, this was so sexy. He leaned his head back, grinning to himself. He had wanted the daughter of the house for weeks and now he was going to have her. What a fine and sweet little piece of ass.