The Taste of Mozambique

Story Info
Billie Eilish fulfills her resort sex fantasy.
3.9k words
4.35
10k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

With a deep breath and a purposefully-exaggerated sigh, Billie Eilish, the rising global superstar, stretched herself on the large, comfortable towel her busty body was laying on. A light smile appeared on her face as she watched her large, bulbous breasts rise and fall as she did that, knowing that she had just captured the attention of everyone around her, feeling their gazes on her very well-developed milkers.

She had other reasons to smile as well, of course. The 18-year-old's future was brighter than the burning sun above her, which was now lording over the clear sky of this African country she had chosen to vacation in for a while. Ever since her singing career had started, nothing but a hit after hit after another hit had been what she had created. Music videos with hundreds of millions of views and her name next to the song's title followed one another almost monthly, and now that she had finally crossed that boundary to adulthood on her 18th birthday a couple of weeks ago and the legal possibilities of what she could do multiplied, it seemed that there was truly nothing the young superstar couldn't do.

The key word, of course, being "seemed."

That's why she was here.

She might've still been young, but she wasn't stupid or naive. She was quite aware of a little thing she would soon find herself to be completely unable to do given the way her life is going. Said tiny, inconsequential thing was simply going somewhere in public without being recognized, just as 99.99% of humanity take for granted.

Soon, her face will be everywhere. It already was plastered on quite a few spaces she had never expected her likeness to be on, but this was just the start. Being that she was one of them, she was still mainly known among Zoomers in English-speaking countries. That, if nothing else, was set to change along with her image, which she and her team were already planning on making sexier and more mature, but, regardless of how the talks with Vogue will go, other age categories, as well as other countries, were set to get to know her very soon.

So now, she was here. Now, she was vacationing thousands of miles away from where she had grown up, where most of her fanbase was, and where her success itself was born and made. Here, she was enjoying for the first and last time what she knew will be the only true vacation of her life. Here, in a beautiful, luxurious resort located in the southeast of Africa, right before her career was to truly start exploding, she was exactly at the point in time and place that had simply no possibility of repeating, but while it lasted, it was sure to be magical.

Truth be told, she was OK with that. You have to pay for fame, after all, and she was enough of a nepo baby to be aware of that. Still, right now, she was making memories that were sure to last for the rest of her life. The white sands of the beach outside of the resort's walls were entrancing. The sun was beautiful, and the water both in the seemingly endless ocean and the clear pool inside of the resort's walls was pristine and clear, just begging her beautiful body to enter them again as she had already done a few times.

Above all though, here she was at this magical moment in her life when she had everything she had ever wanted and anything seemed possible, but where it was still possible for her to come to a place like this under her real name and expect not to get recognized. It was a big gamble, of course, but it seemed like it had paid off. Thankfully, just as she and her team had expected, an up-and-coming star known primarily among Western youth could vacation incognito in an African resort popular mainly with the local elite, some Chinese visitors, and only a smattering of random Western pensioners.

Very good. Now, with everything set in place, it was time for her to fulfill one of her most secret sex fantasies. Everything was lined up almost scarily perfectly for it.

Today, at the only place and at the last time she'll ever be able to do this, she'll have sex with a stranger to whom she will be a stranger as well.

"My God..." she heard one of the aged, Western male pensioners breathe out as she purposefully repositioned her body to show off even more of her cleavage to the side of the pool with most of the people here by it.

A smirk appeared on her face when she heard his words. Looking at him, panic ran through her body, as the surprisingly-horny septugeneranian seemed, if only for a moment, to be on the brink of a heart attack as he stared at her giant tits held tightly in her bodysuit bikini.

Unfortunately for him, he wasn't the person she was trying to attract by showing herself off like this. If she wanted to have sex with a white guy old enough to be her grandpa, and looking like her grandpa as well to boot, she'd just go role hunting in Hollywood like her celebrity peers regularly did.

Now, the local lifeguard walking right past the old guy, on the other hand...

"Excuse me!" she suddenly exclaimed as she waved at the young worker to catch his attention. "Could you, ehm, come over here just for a moment?" she asked after he stopped to look at her.

Her heart started pounding like crazy as he started walking in her direction. She couldn't believe she was going through with this. She had no idea what had suddenly come over her. Just seconds ago, this was simply a fantasy, and now, it was about to come true.

Well, could come true, to be realistic. She had no idea how he'll react when he comes face to face with her, though looking at his shyly smiling face, she was confident that she was in a pretty good spot with him. She felt her pussy moisten, this time with wetness of its own, as he came closer, and her belief that this fantasy-turned-reality of hers was off to a good start grew.

"Hello young Ma'am," he politely said, his cute accent arousing her as her blue eyes stared into his dark ones. "Is there any way I can help you?"

"Cut the bullshit formalities, you're as young as me," she said with obvious amusement in her voice, her upbeat mood clearly putting him at ease.

He was a few years older than her, but neither of them knew that at the moment.

"So," he replied, "what would you like me to do for you?"

At this point, she hoped that he didn't see how horny what he was saying was making her.

"Could you go with me there?" she asked, pointing towards the backyard behind the resort's main hotel, in front of which they currently were. "I lost one of my rings there, and the grass there is way too rough and tall for me to search for it, if only because I could lose the others as well like that," she added, amused at her own words. "I wanted to go back there after being in the pool for an hour or two, but I'd need somebody to help me out there and, well, you're the only employee I see here now," she added, indirectly reminding him of his duties before he could ask whether she could ask the other guests to help her.

Not that a lot of them didn't seem like they'd love to spend some time with her alone in a secluded area like that. Mostly the males, predictably, and especially the one who still had eyes just for her large tits.

"Hm, yeah, of course," he mumbled to himself as he looked around her in a painfully exaggerated manner as he struggled not to stare at the pale globes of flesh she was proudly showing off in her swimsuit. "I'll be happy to help you then, Ma'am," he added as he started walking towards the backyard, apparently not willing to drop the formalities just yet.

No problem, she thought to herself. Soon, they'll get very informal with each other. Intimate, even.

Watching his tall, muscular, ebony body as he walked in front of her, she licked her lips.

The backyard was almost surprisingly small. While it ran all the way by the resort's hotels and other buildings, it had very little in terms of width when compared with its respectable length.

Billie hoped that the universe wasn't trying to foreshadow anything to her with this.

Along with that, although they walked just over a minute to get where they were now, the sounds from the other side of the hotel were much quieter than she had expected them to be. Thinking about it quickly, she thought that this could've had something to do with the architecture of the place, along with the fact that they were right in front of a bland wall which was all that had awaited them on the other side of the hotel.

No windows or doors for anyone to spy or walk in on them, the almost claustrophobic closeness of the large fence marking the boundary of the resort, not to mention the surprising quietness that had welcomed them made this place feel even more secluded and perfectly made for what she was preparing to do with him.

"So, Ma'am," he said, not seeing her taking off her swimsuit as he looked at the tall grass surrounding them. "Where did you lose that ring?"

"Why don't you search the most important place first, hunky boy?" she said seductively, her voice skipping a few times as she felt her heart pounding in her chest, hornier than she ever was.

"What..." he blurted out before he forgot what he even wanted to ask as he looked at the erotic sight behind him.

He could barely believe what he saw.

He had only a couple of times in his life gotten lucky enough to see a naked woman staring lustfully back at him. Never mind a white, foreign one at that. He sometimes thought of himself as a failure for that, but now, he knew that he was winning.

The first time he was looking at a naked white girl in person, and she just so happened to be sexier than any of his previous partners. He had noticed before that she was busty, he was sure that it was the first thing anyone at the resort had noticed when looking at her, but he had no idea that her tits were this big. The melon-sized orbs of soft, pinky-white flesh were simply enthralling, as was the sight of her cute, hairless pussy. He could feel as he was slowly losing control of himself, the animalistic side of him taking over his mind as blood was redirected from his brain and his arousal grew.

"You just gotta stay there and stare, or have you finally gotten enough hints of what I want you to do?" she asked, her hungry eyes fixed on his crotch, before grabbing her large tits with her small hands and squeezing them for him.

"Ah, Ma'am, I mean," he blurted out, his voice breaking randomly, obviously trying to do his best to hold himself back.

"Oh c'mon," she replied, a light hint of annoyance in her voice. "Aren't you guys supposed to make our stays as pleasurable as possible, which includes doing everything we need? There's a reason why you guys here earn ten times as much as the average worker in this country, and it sure as hell isn't because of your hard work. It is our hard work and our money that's financing you, so..." she said, as she took her first step towards him, "You have a very good reason to do everything I want and please me."

"I'm aware of that, Ma'am," he replied with a surprisingly sleazy grin on his face.

Obviously, he didn't have much of a problem with what was happening, especially now that she had reminded him of how good his job was and of the fact that he needed the guests' satisfaction, including hers, to keep it. Still, maybe because of some weird sense of professionalism, he continued to just stay there and wait for her to do all the moves while inviting her to do so with that grin still on his face.

As for her, she never liked being so sexually forceful, but... given how hot he was, she was willing to make an exception for him.

When she finally came right in front of him, so close that he could feel her breath on his body along with the heat emanating from her huge tits and immediately knelt in front of him, his body visibly and violently jerked.

"Let's see what ya have there," she said as she grabbed the band of his swimming shorts, swallowing loudly as saliva filled her mouth while she stared at the growing and hardening outline of what she was preparing to release.

In a flash, she pulled his shorts down.

"Ooooh, now this is what I call a BBC!" she euphorically exclaimed as his rapidly hardening nine-inches jumped right in front of her face.

Her reaction was quite appropriate. The Mozambican man's cock was definitely big, having very decent girth to it to go with its nine inches of length, and it was just as black as the rest of his muscular body, which her lustful gaze had just shifted to.

She was just about to say something... and then, she didn't.

Unable to hold back anymore, when she opened her mouth, kneeling as she was there with his by now almost fully erect cock, she simply took his organ into her mouth and started sucking it.

"Ahh, yees!!" he bellowed, after spending a fair few amounts grunting out various words in his native language which she didn't understand at all. "Suck me, yes, suck my cock!" he continued, as he grabbed her head by her green-black hair as if there was any chance of her not doing so.

As her tongue circled his cockhead, he continued holding her head as he moaned and grunted. Listening to his sounds of pleasure, she realized with amusement what a couple of words from his language he was repeating to himself meant. She was surprised when, a day before she boarded the plane that had gotten her there, she found out just how many of Mozambique's citizens still follow their traditional faiths.

She briefly thought about asking him about whether he was a Christian or not... but now, she didn't have to, because the names he was thanking for the pleasure he was now receiving from her definitely weren't anywhere in the bible.

For some reason, this turned her on even more, which she had only realized was possible once it had happened. Not only was she blowing a hot black guy, not only was she doing that to an actual African, but she was also kneeling before and sucking off a traditional African man who still held onto his people's traditional beliefs. Something about that was just thrilling, it was so delightfully taboo and much more arousing than if she were doing this just to some black guy back in the US or some Westernized African guy.

Hungrily trying to sate her sexual cravings, she stopped toying with him by playing with his cock with her tongue and started sucking his large black dick with all of her might as her hands quickly grabbed the thick black shaft.

Looking down at the blinged-out hands grasping his cock, he suddenly realized, in that same annoyingly belated way one might realize that they are too late to buy the groceries they need for tomorrow, that she definitely wasn't missing any ring of hers. He would've dwelt for longer at this embarrassingly late realization, had his blood not been leaving his brain with his attention taken for the ride.

"Ohhhh, yes," he hissed out.

"You like it, eh, big boy?" she asked, continuing to jerk him off as she stared up at him.

"Just take it back in your mouth," he replied in a tone that was almost pleading.

She wanted to do that even more than he wanted it. But she had to ask him something she had forgotten to do until now.

"What's your name, hottie?" she asked as she squeezed his pulsating, bulbous cockhead.

"Tembe, João Tembe," he replied in an almost whisper.

"João Tembe," she repeated absentmindedly as she continued jerking his cock. "A cute name for a cute guy. I'm Billie Eilish, do you think that's also cute enough to fit me, João Tembe?" she asked, and before he could reply, she clearly showed that she herself was not about to speak for a couple of moments by taking his cock back into her mouth.

"Yes, ahh, it's great, just like you!" he loudly moaned in bliss as she sucked him harder than ever before. "Yeah, it fits you so well, so great, you're so great and hot especially your fucking tits," he continued, mostly talking to himself and increasingly out of breath, before quickly grabbing those tits he had just praised.

"Mmmm," she hummed in pleasure, his thick cock still filling up her mouth, as she felt his muscular left hand squeezing her giant, soft right tit.

Seeing as he was willing to give her some pleasure as well, she reciprocated.

Once again, she brought her tongue into the fun. Swirling and circling it around his bulbous cockhead, she made sure to hit all of his sensitive spots, making him squeeze her tit even harder in bliss. Then, sucking again, her head slowly bobbing up and down around the middle of his black shaft, she slowly took a bit more down her throat. Then more. And then more.

Suddenly, he realized she had just deepthroated his cock in its entire large glory while staring up at him with her beautiful blue eyes, and he almost came on the spot, taking his hand off of her breast to fully enjoy the pleasure.

"Oh yeah, Gods, this is paradise..." he managed to still say in English and a somewhat-Christian paradigm before going back to his native language and faith.

Just as she liked him. Once again, this just turned her on even more, and now, she simply needed more.

"Ready for more?" she asked before he could even react to her taking his cock out of her mouth and standing back up, not breaking the eye contact between the two of them even for a moment.

Continuing to act faster than he could react, she turned around and bent over, offering him her moist pussy and making it clear what she expected him to do.

He did it.

"Ohh, fuuck," she breathed out, as his thick shaft penetrated her hungry pussy. "Harder, harder, harder!" she demanded as he pounded her, her body shaking from the force of his thrusts as he once again grabbed her bulbous breasts and squeezed them hard.

He didn't need to be told twice. Wrapping his arms around her for more stability, he continued pounding her hard, his deep breaths masked by her loud moans as her pussy was split apart by his hard cock again and again.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" she managed to force out in between moans. "Tell me, tell me when you're about to cum!" she demanded, her voice breaking in the middle of the sentence.

"Yeah, I will, I will," he reassured her as the pace and strength of his thrusts reached its crescendo.

"Cause, cause I'm cumming, I'm already cumming!" she screamed out in reply with a hint of sadness in her voice as if she had just lost an opportunity of a lifetime. "Oh God, I'm cumming!!" she added for emphasis.

She sure wasn't lying. All the horniness that had accumulated in her as she was fulfilling this fantasy of hers needed just the slightest push from something to explode. Powerful, hard thrusts from his big dick might've been a bit of an overkill in this case.

Nevertheless, she had just screamed harder than he had ever heard her scream before, so loudly that he was sure that, no matter how much the sound was getting muted here while it traveled to the other side of the hotel, someone was bound to hear her voice, filled with pure orgasmic bliss.

Meanwhile, he continued fucking her even as her body remained stiff while the orgasm ran through her nervous system.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" she moaned out right as he gave her large, soft tits another tight squeeze. "I love, love getting fucked right after I came! Fuck, fuck me harder!"

"Aah, so good, so tight, so good," he moaned as he did exactly as she demanded, though something in his voice told her that she won't enjoy this for long. "Ah, I'm cumming, I'm going to cum!" he added, confirming her suspicion.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers
12