The Taste of the Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ratika
Ratika
102 Followers

As I screamed, I felt a forbidden sensation in my groin and despite my pain and contempt for what Mr. Samad was doing to me, I felt wetness between my legs and knew that my love juice was getting discharged against my will. My dignity stooped low to me. I felt disgusted at myself that my body was responding to the brutal caress of someone other than Chetan. I felt extremely degraded at the unexpected reaction of my body.

The whiskey had its effect on me by then and I was feeling light headed and tipsy. One part of me even started enjoying the rude sexual assault by Mr. Samad. Chetan had always been a gentle and caring lover, who at every step was mild and loving. Chetan too played with my boobies, he too sucked my nipples but never with the bestial intensity of Samad. I wondered if there was a hidden self of me that was longing for such bestial treatment. Otherwise, how could I get wet between my legs or feel the hitherto unknown forbidden sensation in my groin!

Meanwhile, Mr. Samad had picked me up in his arms and was taking me to the bedroom. I knew my inevitable destiny and where he was leading me to, but had lost the courage and mental strength to resist. While taking me to the bed, he had taken away the baby doll dress I was wearing. I still had my panty on and the hooked bra, though the strips were already slided out of my shoulders.

After throwing me on the bed, Mr. Samad got busy to take off my bra and panty. For sometime, there was a severe scuffle between him and me as he tried to take off the last pieces of my clothes and I resisted. Then suddenly Mr. Samad laid flat on the bed with his back on the bed and pulled me upside down on his body in such a way that my face was just above his. He held me in such a way that my movement was restricted by him. He looked deep into my eyes and whispered, "I like to tame the wild cats."

I closed my eyes. Mr. Samad started teasing me. He would loosen his grip slightly and I would try to escape. But he would immediately tighten his grip and move his tongue most sensuously on my lips. He went on teasing my lips with his tongue for about twenty minutes during which I was uncontrollably discharging between my legs. I felt the fabric of my panty getting wet. His teasing created such sensations that I failed to notice when his hands were working on my bra hooks. I became aware of this only when Mr. Samad pulled the bra out of my body. My upper body part was completely bare by then.

Mr. Samad had loosened his grip slightly though his legs were tightly wrapped around my waist. Suddenly, he pulled my face towards his and started sucking my lips most passionately. I didn't like it at first but after getting sucked for a few minutes began to enjoy his robust way of kissing. I didn't resist much when I felt his tongue going in my mouth rather engaged in a war of tongue with his. As it continued I felt his hands going inside my panty and playing with my buttocks, pressing them, pulling the ass cheeks apart, his fingers trying to explore my rectal hole and my love spot.

When I moved my body in a bid to resist, Mr. Samad broke the kiss and said, "Why are you still ashamed? I know you are enjoying, isn't it?"

I didn't reply. But Mr. Samad was persistent. He had pulled down my panty up to the knees and his fingers were roaming freely on my wet triangle. He brought his wet finger and showed to me, "Your proof of enjoying."

Without slightest hesitation he pushed his finger wet with my juice in his mouth and said, "It's delicious, baby. I like it."

His action of tasting my juice further weakened my resistance. For next few minutes, he several times inserted his finger in my wet tunnel and brought the finger back to his mouth licking the finger with relish. Perhaps during the sixth or seventh invasion by his finger in my love hole, I couldn't control myself and moaned. He pushed his finger again and this time it remained there and started fingering my tunnel. I had a fresh discharge of love juice, which he must have felt as his finger was delved there. His face came to mine, he whispered, "Aren't you enjoying, dear?"

He lips locked me in a kiss. I was no longer in myself. Whiskey alongwith bodily caress had transported me to another world. So when he broke the kiss and asked again if I wasn't enjoying, I shut my eyes and just uttered, "Hmmm."

Perhaps Mr. Samad was waiting for that confirmation so long. He loosened his grip and let me slide beside him on my back. I had no clothes on my body. He said to me, "I think it's time for me too to be in my birthday suit."

He took away all his clothes. I kept my eyes shut. Then his naked body hugged mine flooding my lips with passionate kisses. He then slowly moved kissing me from my thighs to the legs. He turned me on one side and kissed my ass and buried his nose in my ass crack. From my back side through my parted legs his face reached my pussy and I screamed suddenly as his tongue found its way deep into my pussy, his lips sucked my labia lips. It was an unbearable moment of ecstasy for me and I started to moan loudly totally bereft of shame or reservation. My last barrier of reservation was broken. I wanted his member to be in my tunnel.

I stretched my hands to find his manhood. It was hard and throbbing. For one more time before sinking low, I thought of what I was doing. But Mr. Samad had manipulated me to the point of no return. In length, his manhood was almost equal to Chetan but its thickness was awesome. I wanted to have a glimpse of the demon that was to make me unchaste for ever.

During our love session, I had played with Chetan's cock. But Samad's cock looked different. The girth of his fat meat could be the object of envy for any man. Taking it in my palms, I stroked it lovingly like a sexy bitch, hungry for a cock. Samad was enjoying the way I responded and asked if I had ever sucked a cock. Though I played with my hubby's cock, I never took it in my mouth and I somewhat hated the idea of taking a dirty organ in mouth. So I strongly indicated my dislike at the idea. Samad gave a treacherous smile, "You didn't also think you will enjoy like this on bed with me."

But he didn't insist me to take his tool in my mouth. Instead, he went down on me folding my legs at the knees and raised my legs towards my stomach. I was dying in shame as it exposed my quim clearly to him. For sometime his fingers played with my clean shaven pussy and then he placed his mouth on my pussy and started giving oral caress. I started moaning and arching my body as his hot tongue created most violent sensations in my body. I could feel the pricks of his strong manly moustache on my tender area. Sometimes he took my labia lip between his lips and sucked them with such intensity that I was aroused as never before in life. All my earlier reservation, shame and sense of disgrace disappeared and I started moaning in anticipation of a terrible climax.

Samad was a man who knew the art of awakening a woman and make her want more. He would leave sucking and licking my pussy just minutes before I was about to reach a climax. He did tease me like this for seven or eight times, after which I shamelessly told me that I wanted him inside me. I forgot about Chetan, my chastity and conservative mindset. Samad looked at me and said, "What is the hurry?"

"I can't take it anymore," I shamelessly confessed, "It has become unbearable for me."

"For that, you have to be my slut," Samad said unhesitatingly.

"Is there anything left still?" I retorted, "Lying beside you naked on bed and asking to take you inside me, what else is there?"

Suddenly Samad turned serious, caught me roughly by my shoulder length hairs and before I could understand anything, pushed his thick meat deep inside my mouth and hissed like a snake, "Nobody becomes a slut without taking this meat in her mouth."

I felt very uncomfortable as his big flesh baton almost choked me. But he kept moving my head in such a way that his circumcised shaft was doing in and out movement in my mouth. I felt disgusted at the dirty act he made me to do but was strongly controlled by him. The pungent odour of his scrotum was sickening but he was too strong to fight back. He made me apply my tongue to caress his swollen glan. For about ten minutes, he fucked my mouth roughly and then brought his thing out of my mouth. His cock was all wet and glistening in my saliva. He then threw me on the bed on my back and asked me to lift my legs giving him an access to my pussy.

Though I was disgusted at his fucking my mouth, my groin had an urgency to quench its arousal by his flesh baton. So I laid down as instructed watching him to place his rod at my opening and then without any warning he shoved it violently in my craving cunt. I screamed at the sudden thrust of his massive manhood that seemed to tear my tender pussy. For a few moments he remained still to let me recover from the sudden shock of insertion and then began to move his tool in and out of my vagina. His hands were kneading my boobs while now and then he was mildly biting my bare shoulders. Gradually as he intensified the rapidity and force of his thrusting, I was moaning and screaming like a possessed woman. I actually couldn't recount for how long he battered my vaginal muscles but I enjoyed his brutal and robust action. At one time, I remember, to have pleaded to him to fuck me harder and come inside me.

In fact, he was doing it so hard that I hugged him tightly as I was on the throes of a violent orgasm and I felt his tool throbbing in my tunnel and releasing uncountable jets of semen flooding my tunnel. We remained in tight hug for another ten minutes.

When we disengaged and the lust subsided, I began to cry recalling what I did and how shamelessly I enjoyed with him. Samad tried to console me reminding that all these were for the safety of Chetan. Reference to my husband made me cry further as I felt that had I surrendered to Samad for Chetan's safety alone I could have consoled myself. But I couldn't forget that I enjoyed every bit of this illegal relation and was depressed to think that I had betrayed my hubby by my lecherous enjoyment with Samad. I looked at the watch, it was fifteen past eleven. I looked at Samad, "I did everything you wanted, When are you going to release Chetan?"

Samad said to me, "See, I have enjoyed very much with you. I don't have any complaint. But I am thinking about one thing, if I get him released now, everyone will doubt that you had compromised with me. It could spoil your future relationship with Chetan too. So I am thinking an alternative. I will arrange a lawyer for him and tomorrow morning you go to the police outpost with the lawyer. He will arrange all formalities for his release. Except you and me everyone including Chetan will think you got him released by taking legal help."

I looked gracefully at Samad for his consideration. My voice broke as I was to thank him for saving my image to my hubby. He patted on my back and said, "But I have something more to say. I will save your image but during the period Chetan remains posted outside, I would like you to cheat your hubby and give me the opportunity to enjoy with you."

I thought for a moment. I had already cheated Chetan, so it hardly mattered if I cheat him a few more times. To be frank, despite feeling cheap and degraded, I too had enjoyed the robust love making with Samad despite the fact that Chetan was very gentle on bed. But then I thought of another problem and spoke to Samad, "But once posted outside he would like me to shift with him. If I stay back, it might make him suspicious about us."

Mr. Samad thought for a few minutes and said, "Ok, you tell him that you would shift once he manages to get a family accommodation at his new place. I will see to it that he doesn't get it easily."

I looked at Samad with a clear approval in my glances. Samad said, "You get dressed and take rest for the night so that your face doesn't reveal that you spent an amorous night. I will leave too."

I was so overwhelmed by his advice that as Samad was about to leave, I hugged him and planted a lip to lip kiss. Samad was surprised and happy, he returned the kiss and said, "You enjoyed it, isn't it?"

I pretended to be ashamed and said, "I don't know. But I look forward to enjoying in future even if that means cheating my gentle husband."

Samad smiled, gently kneaded me for sometime and left. Next morning, I woke up fresh and with the lawyer managed by Samad, went to the police outpost. The lawyer talked to the SI and got Chetan released. Once at home, Samad rang Chetan apologising for the false charges against him and pleaded that Chetan for sometime should take posting outside to avoid controversy. Chetan was much relieved and agreed to take me to his place once he arranged family accommodation. Chetan thanked me for the legal battle I took for him though his compliments pricked my conscience as I knew the price actually paid to retain his job and secure his release. However, I had got the taste of forbidden pleasure and consoled myself that it was for the good of all. No doubt I felt dirty and abused, but at some inner recess of mind, I also enjoyed being dominated and cared at the same time.

On the following morning, Chetan left for his new place of posting. I anticipated that Mr. Samad would take the chance of Chetan's absence. But for next three days, Samad didn't come nor contact. To admit frankly, somewhere in the deep core of my mind, I felt slightly disappointed. Then on the fourth evening, Samad called me and enquired how I was after Chetan left. After some casual conversation, he asked, "Do you want me to come to your place tonight?"

I felt both nervous and excited. I blushed recalling the naughty things he did the other night and things he made me to do. I felt a bit offended remembering the way he had forced his manhood into my mouth. But as I recalled his brutal acts with my bare body, I felt my love spot getting flooded. Samad, who was still holding the phone at the other end, said again, "I want to know if you wish."

Suddenly I got angry. This man, used his power and influence to victimize Chetan, he used his cunning power to arrest and torture my hubby, he made me surrender my body to him as the cost of keeping the job of Chetan and secure his release, and after making me his slut he was pretending to be considerate to my wishes! So I replied a bit sarcastically, "Do I really have an option? I secured my husband's job and safety by surrendering everything! I am now bound by that and have no right to say either yes or no."

Samad got an idea of my mood and temper and said, "Well, I admit that was unfair. But the day I saw you, I was...I wanted to have you as my own."

He disconnected the call and for next one week he didn't contact me. During the next weekend, Chetan came home. I had a guilty feeling before him. But since the day I was able to tell Samad my feelings over phone, and as he had not come for lustful action any more, I felt much relieved. During two nights when Chetan stayed, I took care of his sexual needs like a horny wife and he was very pleased to enjoy amorous nights after a gap. The physical intimacy with Chetan further relieved my sense of guilt.

Love making with Chetan was very inspiring experience. He was gentle and caring, would take care of my needs during the entire session, kiss and fondle with the feelings of a feather, and above all, he would mostly try to adjust his peak timing with that of mine. During our brief married life I always found him to be a perfect lover. But something was upset in me.

When Chetan came during the weekend and we made very intimate love, there was another self in me that got aroused thinking about how Samad brutally handled me. When Chetan was caressing my mounds, I recalled the way Samad squeezed them making me scream, when Chetan was plumbing my tunnel with love and care, I was reconstructing the image of Samad battering my vagina with the force of a horny bull. I was too ashamed to admit to myself that Samad had awakened the slut in me that longed to be roughly dominated, to be treated brutally on bed with the vigour and robustness that was so long unknown to me.

For another week, after Chetan went back to his new place, there was no call from Samad. I had a mixed feeling - on the one hand, I felt much relaxed and relieved, while on the other, I spent my nights with my pussy getting moist as every night I recalled how Samad made me surrender my chastity to him. Along with insult and humiliation, the memory also aroused me.

A day or two later, I came across Mr. Samad while in bank. We had some polite formal exchanges. That evening, he rang again and said, "Meeting you today has ignited the desire in me. Should I come to your place this evening? I will not come simply because you agreed to it once in a critical situation. I will only if you want me to be there again."

His words made my legs trembling. I could feel a desire building in me and once again I could feel growing dampness between my thighs. But I couldn't admit it to him and simply said, "I don't know."

In the evening, I found myself waiting with throbbing heart and arguing inside whether Samad would come or not. Even twice I tossed with a coin to decide the possibility of Samad visiting me. I even kept ready some snacks that I thought I would fry once he came. But he didn't and that was much to my frustration. Next day was a Tuesday, and I went to the nearby Mall for some shopping in the afternoon. While coming out, I saw him parking his car. I was about to take an e-rickshaw when he saw me. He proposed to drop me at my home. I refused politely at first but on a second request agreed. Mr. Samad dropped me at my house. I asked him to come inside as a courtesy. He didn't refuse.

Asking him to seat, I said to him, "Give me five minutes. I wanted to fry some snacks for you last evening but you didn't come. Let me get that ready."

"I decided not to come unless I am specifically asked to," replied Samad with a smile, "But don't get busy for the snacks, I don't need anything now."

I couldn't control myself and replied using his own riddle on the first night, "Not even after T?"

Samad laughed at my using his expression and replied, "That's too tempting and precious to decline. But not by coerce or guile any longer."

"Thank you," I said smilingly, "But does it mean anything now after a woman has cheated her hubby and went to the bed of another?"

Samad's face revealed a genuine embarrassing look and he said, "Sorry for everything. But you too enjoyed despite your disgust and unwillingness. Isn't it?"

"I could be unwilling and disgusted even now and yet I could enjoy. Will it be my fault?" I said suggestively and Samad got the signal.

He got up, locked the door and looked at me. I teased him, "Why do you look at me? The other day you were dominating. Do it the same way."

Samad came near me, hugged me tightly and kissed my lips sucking them passionately. His hand was busy slipping the pallu of my saree. Soon the pallu of my saree was lying on the floor while the remaining part was tugged at my waist. My upper body part had only the low cut blouse on the bra. Like a dominating partner, Samad roughly pulled rest of my saree that was tugged from my waist. I stood in front of him wearing petticoat and blouse. I folded my hands in front of my bosom to hide my tits the outlines of which were offensively visible due to tightly fitted bra and blouse. Samad roughly removed my folded hands, "Don't try to hide those sexy mounds. I will examine them thoroughly today."

He began to fondle my boobs in such a way that the upper most hook of the blouse got detached exposing a small part of the netted bra inside. Just that moment he noticed wet patches on the blouse near my underarms. He lifted my hands upward and sniffed my sweaty underarms and exclaimed, "I like your sexy smell there."

Ratika
Ratika
102 Followers