The Tattle Tale Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be shocked now! I've only just begun!" she said as she stepped into the tub. "Remember when I said you would pay for this?"

I was happily surprised at her idea and very much not surprised that she used that moment to remind me that despite the emotional ending to a tense situation, I was the one who created it and deserved what she had had in store for me.

She didn't waste time spinning me around and bending me over.

"You'll never test me again, will you, Kitten?" she asked.

What an amazing question, I thought.

"I prefer not to lie to you, Mistress."

"I see," she said, lining up the rubber cock and pushing it inside me.

I gasped as the fake cock entered me. It was a strange moment for me since Joey had been the only person in years that entered me with such a thing. Fake or otherwise, it felt very similar. I remembered what Melissa had told me, though, that a strap-on did not satisfy like a flesh and block cock.

"You'll never test my love," she told me as her hips pushed the cock in and out of me.

"I'll never challenge that," I told her.

"You'll never test my trust," she continued.

"No, my love."

"My patience can survive your silliness," she told me.

I couldn't help but chuckle. I continued to receive her just as I would my husband. An outsider looking in would likely take her as a solid lesbian in that moment. Even I would have thought she took a step closer to that preference by how well she used her tool. I enjoyed being fucked knowing it was her hands on my shoulders, forcing me to take her cock as punishment for my transgressions that evening. It wasn't long until I realized the punishment had yet to come.

"You said you'll never test my trust," she said.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then trust me when I tell you I'll never cause you physical pain out of indifference."

"I do, Mistress."

She didn't speak for a minute but when she did, I became a little concerned.

"I'm going to fuck your ass tonight," she informed me.

I'd never had anal sex before. The idea that the object that was filling my vagina would be up my ass before the night was done alarmed me. Joey never brought up the idea of trying it. Butt play was okay with me, but full-on penetration was always a thing to say no to for me. I'd heard way too many horror stories and not enough otherwise to convince me it would be worth trying. In fact, the absolute unbalanced ratio of bad to good experiences led me to harbor the idea that there had to be something absolutely wrong with you to want to try it and even worse to enjoy it. The entire idea that she wanted to do it didn't sit well with me.

"Do you trust me?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied quickly.

I did, but I was scared.

12