The Taught Become The Teacher?

Story Info
A surprising twist to our planned visit with new friends.
4.9k words
4.71
2.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was during our third year in the Lifestyle. If you read our stuff you will know how lucky we felt to find what we considered our perfect match in another couple, one we played with often and all but exclusively. We were already on the way to avoiding meeting with other couples, but if the couple offered something new that caught our fancy I would not rule it out.

That said we still enjoyed making contact with new people, primarily contacted us and we were always straightforward to avoid hurt feelings later. Then one day a couple in Arizona reached out and again nothing was in our minds but chatting some. Trading stories, learning something from them, or giving our advice as best as we could. Because although we made it through the Lifestyle to the end with both of u still happy with our choices and each other. We had seen far too many crashes and burn situations, and l can't help but feel it was the Lifestyle that caused it. A marriage ender if you're not careful, take note of that if nothing else.

If any of you are new to or thinking about entering the Lifestyle, please do it with caution. The game is for keeps so never do anything unless you are both in one hundred percent. Do not take or give one for the team, or you will find yourself in a team of one. Honesty is the key and caring for your partner more than that itch when push comes to shove. Be ready to stop things at any time, and always be on your team. Also, guys should be extra careful as the choices you make might be forever even if you have a change of heart, you might be over the wife being a cock whore but that doesn't me she is. Anyway, back to the story.

So we both had been messaging back and forth with an older couple, funny enough around our age now. We were surely thirty years younger but after a while, you get to a point where age, size, or skill level does not matter much, good people equals good sex in our books. Maybe we are wrong but our trust and like the other people were far more important than big dicks or tits.

Such a thing was built with the Persons. Peg Persons was taller than most ladies and you could tell she either was very athletic or one of those blessed with never getting fat. Honestly l like a bit of meat on a woman's bones, and call me crazy but l find if they have some pouch which comes from giving birth to their belly it kinda turns me on, or maybe it's more because l can feel more comfortable about myself and my flaws? But nobody hates a very fit person and that was the case with Peg.

Peg's husband Paul was kinda on the flip side, quiet, and maybe more a follower than he should be. And l think he invented the (dad bod) But that was none of our business and we respect your personal choices, and we were not there to change anyone.

The information stated above was through conversations on the meet site and over the phone, but we felt pretty confident about it. We got to the point where a possible trip to meet was starting to form. It was a good four-hour drive for us but one that might be well worth it. So planning continued until it was set in stone, all feeling good about it.

We were to drive out to meet them at their home and because of the drive we left it open if we would stay the weekend or just return the following day. That weekend was in a few weeks so we continue to keep in contact to keep our desires burning, but also to see or feel if any hesitation came up. We didn't want to invest the time and effort if they didn't feel ready. That said there would have been no hurt feelings as we never forced anyone at any time. We twice had that exact thing happen, one couple met with us a few weeks later at their request and meet and they were great, we went on to meet a few more times. The other couple we never heard back from again and they were off the site, we wish them luck wherever they are.

With that day upon us, my wife and l find ourselves in the car and making our way. The conversation was mostly about them and what possibilities might come from it. Right or wrong we both felt we knew them already and maybe their weak points where we might be able to help. Getting beyond that first meet is the hardest part and everything hinges upon its success or failure. My wife did not know at the time and might only be learning of it now, but l had reserved a room at a hotel nearby, just in case. Many in the Lifestyle were not who they say or pretend to be. So if this was the case or if something else did not feel right, we would simply say our goodbyes and stay there.

I must say by the time we arrived we were both already peaked and excited to get to it. And now our headlight shined on their home, and what a house it was. Very big and I'm sure expensive, those homes like in their case you have to go through a guard station for entry. Ringing them for permission also tells them we were here and with that they were out front to greet us.

I'm not sure how my thoughts would have played out so l did my best to chase them away. But to me, it felt like a visit our parents with the kids to see their grandparents. Now many years older l would guess l now might have different thoughts on the subject. And they looked so typical, Paul standing there and you just know it's only because Peg made him. Peg waved her hand so fast it just might fly off...

We left our bags in the trunk, just in case, and went up to meet them. After a quick hug or handshake, they lead us to what would now be called a Great-room. About in the middle were two leather couches with a coffee table between them. My wife and l sat on one and they were on the other. We went through the regular small talk you might guess and new friends might discuss. But it was getting late so we turned the conversation to more on the reason we were there, but we still knew to tread lightly.

With this change of topic, it was learned that they wanted to play in different rooms l with her and of course my wife with him elsewhere in the house. This was news to us, we never did as such nor wanted to. Seeing your spouse enjoying is half the fun, maybe more. But they seemed harmless so we both agreed.

After that Peg read my mind "you kids must be ready to wash the road dust off, follow me"

She leads us through the maze that was their house, my first words were "you don't have to let us shower in your Master."

"Oh, this isn't the master bath, just one of our two guest suites. l hope you like it." My thoughts were, what is there not to like? But my focus was on the large shower and getting into it. Peg laid out two robes and towels before her excited "see you soon."

The wife and l stripped down and entered the shower, we were cleaning our bodies and sharing thoughts we had about our new friends. l also wanted to make sure she was comfortable with the separate bedroom play they requested, as if not we were out of there.

About the time she said she was fine and he looked harmless, l noticed them at the bathroom doorway. I softly informed my wife of the fact and just how we cleaned one another changed slightly, with more the one cleaning the other. And when l looked back, Paul was massaging Peg's rather small but firm breasts but it was over her robe. And Peg had her hand behind her which only led me to believe she was pulling on his johnson.

I turned my wife so she also might see then, pressing her firm full C-cup boobs against the glass enclosure. This did not scare them away and quite to the contrary. Paul unleashed Peg's robe and was now squeezing her breast flesh on flesh, plus seeming to aid Peg with the stroking of his cock.

After which when l reached for the door they reached for the towels. Paul approached my wife and Peg, me. Soft and gentle they dried our bodies off.

We all walked out of the bathroom of the suite, Peg asked me "covers open or on top?" l answered back "on top, please."

It was then Paul left the room with my wife to bed her. l must say a mix of feelings overtook me. Fear of what l wasn't sure if I guess and writing of it here and now brought it back to me (my heart is pounding) and I'm still not clear how l feel about it. But that was the first and only time we participated in such, even though we both found the (unknowing) part exciting, just not worth not knowing.

Peg had left her robe hanging over her body but now l took it upon me to complete the full revile. While my hands still clutched the material l removed the fabric off her shoulders, l softly kisses both before moving to her neck. While it receives attention l dropped her robe to the flood and odds were she didn't even notice, her loud moaning told me where her focus was.

I slowly turned her to face and asked "lights, on or off?"

"oh, that is up to you."

"on then, l want to see your beautiful body."

This brought a broad smile across her face if she believed it or not. And although flawed l did see her as beautiful and the treasure every woman is. If they share their body with you, it's a precious thing to most which do not come easily for most.

l proceeded to make love to her as l would to my wife, but looking for the exciting differences between them as you should never pigeonhole anyone, especially a woman you're in bed with.

The first thing noted was her higher pleasure found with breast play. Both my wife and l enjoy touching and very much enjoy such but nothing to the level of Pegs. She came twice to my advanced there, before l moved on.

First on the menu was enjoying the fruits of my labor, her sloppy pussy. And if there ever was an understatement that was it, not only soaked with cum and desires for more. But the biggest inner lips I've ever seen, up until then anyways. I very much enjoyed sucking on her pasta-like doors to her honey hole, slurping them up to her delight. Rewarded with her third orgasm.

After she caught her breath "Now it's my turn" she said without hesitation.

I've always been turned on by women that are aggressive in bed, so now my hopes are high. She gave wonderful head but l must say I was a bit disappointed as to aggressiveness, but that was fine and l found out later why.

We fucked for a good hour, changing positions many times as l still hunt for her likes. No sounds were coming from the other two so l did not argue her request that l stayed with her to sleep. But only after seeking out my wife first, finding them down the hall and already sleeping l returned to Peg and our bed for the night.

NOTE: I am stopping here to see if my wife wishes to relay what happened to her that night with Paul. if she does not card to l will remove this paragraph and the story will continue uninterrupted.

Hello Friends, We spoke of this before between ourselves but reading about it has me so moist that l could not pass up the chance to tell my part. Groundbreaking? no, but fun all the same and an important part of what came next.

Paul was a Sweet guy but far less aggressive than my husband, which is one of the many things l love about him. But this is about Paul and his differences were fine. He was a good lover and he was more than willing. l did my best to remove myself from the shell l have, until we know each other very well.

This seemed to help, especially being more vocal with him. l guess you can say I put my Slut on. That said he in no way took advantage of it other than opening himself up more to me. We enjoyed oral sex for a good long while, both ways. Then a good but short Rogering by him. Followed by him doing clean-up duties, which l always appreciate and enjoy.

For myself, l was waiting for the noise coming from the other bedroom to stop filling my ears to fetch my husband to sleep. But that l knew could very well be a long way away, depending upon the lady he was with. And between the long drive and the festivities, l fell asleep before such a thing came.

I woke to Paul giving my pussy another go, his extra long tongue was wonderful. After a small amount of sleep, we now faced a new day and what delights it might bring us.

Over to you Honey, take it from there. Kisses to all of you, Bees

l also was awakened, as Peg mounted herself, Cowgirl, on my morning erection. The only difference was the sun had already appeared so after which we started our day, instead of finding more sleep.

The girls made breakfast while Paul showed me his two vintage cars which l appreciated being a Car Guy myself. We spent the morning mostly getting to know each other better. Then off to (The Club) for lunch, not to poke fun at it and actually the hope we would also be in such a position in our senior year.

The girls wanted to do some shopping and with far less interest in that Paul and l got the chance to talk man to man. We touched on the night before, l had a couple of Lifestyle tales to relay that l thought might help. But for the most part, it wasn't really focused on one thing, just bullshiting together as guys do.

Before we knew it the Sun setting was not far off so we grabbed a light dinner on our way back and enjoy it and the setting sun together from their beautiful backyard. More small talk for an hour or so than their offer to experience their Jacuzzi just steps away. Well past shyness we stripped down and hopped into the hot spinning water.

Peg made the first move by offering me her breast to suck upon, and she did not flinch as my wife took it upon herself to enjoy her other one. The broad smile across Paul's face was all the permission needed. he sat up upon the edge stroking his cock as he watched on.

My wife us to take control of his man-meat. By first stroking, then sucking upon it. l guess this could have continued but we seemed to be on the same page of waiting more than a hot sweaty mess, although still a fun time.

Peg pulled away and went to a cupboard near retrieving four towels, we dried off and wrapped in them as we strolled back into the house.

Not that it was cold inside by the contrast between the spa and the heat outside multiplied the difference between the two. Our wives left to fetch our robes then after returning and handing us ours they excused themselves again without reason. Without a very quick return, my mind started to wonder as it always does. And while I was envisioning the two together just steps away and my want to watch them, they reappeared. Now instead of in their robes the results of their shopping trip, which were obviously sexy nighties and such.

After their third trip down the runway, l had already noted how Peg knew how to pick those things that worked best for her body type, a skill my wife now has and l am always happy to send her off when she feels the need for something new. And those lace body suits she buys so l can just rip them off oh her, bow howdy... Money is well spent every time. Anyway...

No fuel was needed as it was but after their little show and no touch there was not much more than l could stand and I'm guessing wasn't alone. To bed, we go and this time to their bedroom, l had never seen such a large bed that had to be custom made. My thoughts went to our queen size bed. But such a bed as theirs would do no good as l see find my wife still find me, and place her always cold English/Irish feet on my always warm Italian body. Such is the cost of marriage l guess, got to love all of her...

They must have set the mood during one of their trips back and forth changing, as the room was lit with candles scattered throughout the large room. I removed the laced thing that Peg had on last and Paul did the same to my wife. Somehow now even out of her attempt to hide her outfit l somehow saw her differently, not that she wasn't pleasing before. But l just saw her as the beautiful woman she was now and what she was once upon a time. They were the one couple we had ever been with that our ages were so wide, not that it was a bad thing but more we spent most our time with one particular couple. But I was always so glad for that learning moment, and even if no sex is involved l see those that like ourselves have aged with those eyes. And l think that is a good thing that far more should do.

We all climbed up on the bed and it was a mid-mash of sex to be sure of Paul with my wife and l with his but also being with our partners, which both the wife and l have found very tender. l guess I'm a softy/romantic at heart, but l will put my results up against anyone without fear or regret.

It was when Peg was on her knees sucking off Paul when my wife suggested l go take her from behind at the same time. That triggered her first gushing orgasm which only made my wife want for hers, a task happy to fulfill by both of us guys. That session ended with the girls licking each other clean and we guys happily stroking ourselves over them with a ringside view. That caused more work for the girls but it happened without complaints, go figure.

Paul was the first to rise and maybe the hour ahead of our time was the reason. But l found him having his morning cup of coffee and l was more than happy to join him. We thanked each other for the weekend even though we had planned on sticking around until noon or so, unsaid but l imagine one last fling would be involved.

He asked me if we would consider staying another night, as there was something they would like to show us. I gave little care to their (secret) but another bout of play was interesting. l told him l would have to take to my wife before l could say, which he took gracefully. It was about ten minutes later when the girls joined us and my wife asked "we're going to stay right?"

I told her if her mom would keep the kids another night... An answer we both already knew that answer to, but you go through the paces anyhow. l was self-employed at the time so set to make mine a three-day weekend. Peg kissed me (l assume out of happiness) they remembered we reserved that to ourselves, and she quickly apologized. My wife told her not to worry which most likely was the exact thing needed to get us back on track. The truth was we did share such with some, but it was something we kept control of. l guess it's all personal and many might look at things differently (you'll lick their X but not kiss them) well, what can l say but we were both on board so that was the way we went about it. Once again, the results speak for themselves.

l made it my point and pleasure of grabbing Peg and kissing her hard, yet closed-mouthed. Then saying it would be a hard task to keep from stealing more. That simple act washed away any reserved feeling she had for breaking the rules earlier and my wish for her.

Now with the day and more importantly the night to look forward to we mostly hung out as friends do. lots of fun in the pool only nude being the difference. And as my wife would confirm my joking around which normally had sexual undertones even with our non-swap friends.

It was that mixed feeling as the day began to finish its course, thrilled to find out what was in store but also it was a reminder that all good things come to an end. But the latter is a lesson learned many a time, l tried to focus on the new and unexpected. We were not disappointed.

With a light dinner accomplished and cleaned up, we once again returned to their two couches. But mixed couples this time, not for secrets or even for sex. But now looking back l guess l would say a show of comfort even though it wasn't on purpose at the time.

After some time and lots of great conversation, my wife came over to Peg and l. My first thought was that she might be wanting to get things started and looked to me to kick things off. But when she leaned in it wasn't for my ear but to Kiss Peg. I guess that was one change of the rules my wife took totally upon herself, not that l was complaining. Two women kissing might be my third favorite (adult) sight and the other two would happen that night, one when they stopped kissing.

12