The Tawdry Tangerine Farewell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked blank. I jerked his head down, taking his mouth and tongue as forcefully as I could. I pulled back sharply and gave him a look of utter lust, "I said you needed to keep me revved up." I leaned my ass against the sink and deliberately spread my legs about ten inches. His eyes dropped to watch. Pulling downward gently but inexorably on his head, I said, "Time to go to work."

On one level, the whole evening was non-consensual. No doubt about it. But I was able to dissociate from that enough that it didn't stop me from finding some enjoyment in his ministrations.

In fact, if I'm going to be totally honest, the knowledge that I had my would-be rapist on his knees making me hum, while he had no guarantee that it would be reciprocated was damned erotic. I guess maybe there's a little domme in me, probably in a lot of women, at least when it comes to assholes who should be on their knees.

And I had fantasies of my own that I could close my eyes and play. I let myself go, one leg hooked over his shoulder, my hands tight in his hair as I drew him against me until I was able to push myself over the edge with mental images that absolutely did not include him.

He sank back on his haunches as I pulled myself together, waiting for my breath to slow. "Pretty good, Thompson," I complimented. I pulled a paper towel out of the dispenser and wet it. "Wash me off your mouth. It's not what you want the ladies out there to notice and you need to get us the... toy." When he was done, I pushed him toward the door. "Don't take so long that you'll have to fire me up again."

I needn't have worried. By the time I'd cleaned up, straightened my clothes, checked in the mirror to make sure I wasn't sporting a wet spot, and opened the door, he had her out on the dance floor, her back leaning into his chest while his hands held her swaying hips.

Connor saw me approaching and leaned in to whisper something in her ear. I saw her stiffen with a look of surprise on her face. She started to step away from him, but he tightened his grip and whispered something else. She looked up in his face, hesitated, and then settled back against him, her eyes turning toward me. For the rest of that song, they danced together with their eyes on me as he continued to talk quietly into her ear.

When the song ended, he walked her to our table. "It's time to go," he said, his tone brooking no argument. "Meet you at the door," he said and pushed off to get our coats.

At the entranceway, I took a quick glance to check her out in the better light: blonde, about four inches shorter than I was and a year or two younger, slender, a chest that I was pretty certain didn't come from Mother Nature, pouty lips. I noticed she was checking me out, too. I also noticed the faintest smirk before she stuck out her hand and said, "Piper."

"Molly," I replied. "What did he say to you?"

"He asked me if I wanted to come back to his boat for a party."

"It's a pretty private party."

She flashed me a little "Duh!" glance. "I'm okay with that. Are you?"

There was something about the way she said it that rubbed me the wrong way. Coming from someone else, it could have been solicitous: was I okay with sharing? The way she said it, it sounded more like, "I'm going with your man tonight. How does that make you feel?" My lack of response seemed to disconcert her. She had no way of knowing that, as far as I was concerned, she was welcome to him.

Fifteen minutes later, as we walked up the gangway, I could see Piper looking around acquisitively. I didn't blame her for that. It was a nice boat. I did think the little smirk she shot me that implied, "Take a last look before you're history," was a bit impolite. Rude even.

I couldn't resist. As we entered the main cabin, I said, "It's her first time here, Connor. No videoing tonight, huh?" I could see the momentary flash of apprehension that brought. I liked that because I didn't like her. But, like or dislike, I wasn't putting another woman in my situation, so it was both wickedly enjoyable and responsibly cautious.

He gave me a hurt look that matched the hurt tone he had used on the phone the day before. "Hey, I promised."

She moved toward the couch. "No, don't sit," I said sharply. I saw a hint of surprise in her expression at my tone. I had been quiet during the entire car ride, something she probably interpreted as meek.

"Make some margaritas. Salt on the rim, lots of lime," I said to Connor. "I think we can have one."

"Just one?" Her tone was a little snide. I could see she was trying to regain her footing after the comment about videos.

I leaned into Connor and pulled the pills out of his pocket to show her. I laughed as I said, "Oh, Piper, I'm not exactly sober right now" -- I could feel the molly working -- "and Connor's going to join me shortly. Do you want to? Or you can drink alone if you'd prefer." My look was challenging.

I could see she was reevaluating the situation and I didn't want her scared. "You're perfectly safe here tonight. Nobody will do anything you don't want, including these." I waved the pills. "You can call an Uber and go anytime you can't handle it." I saw the chin come up at the jibe. "You're safe, but you're not" -- I let amusement creep onto my face -- "in charge." She glanced briefly at Connor but he just smiled.

I said nothing. I set the pills on the bar and stared at her, waiting for an answer. She was looking for some sign from him but he just shrugged to say, "Up to you."

I watched her weigh things, then decide. "Yes," she said, returning her gaze to my face.

Connor smiled and picked up the vial but I intercepted his hand and took it from him. "I said Margaritas." I turned back to Piper who reached out. I shook my head. Holding her eyes, I spilled out a pill. Picking up the half-empty bottle of Cristal I had smuggled from the club, I walked closer to her, making sure I wasn't blocking Connor's sight line.

Moving slowly, I took a sip, making it obvious I wasn't swallowing. I put a pill between my lips and leaned in toward her. She hesitated. I held my pose. She glanced at Connor again. I could see his captivated expression out of the corner of my eye. She hesitated another moment and then surrendered.

I've kissed women before. I'm not gay or bi, but neither am I homophobic. In fact, I'd experimented, as they say, twice in college. I'd decided that receiving felt good. There wasn't much difference between a guy and girl when they were going down on you, assuming he wasn't sporting whiskers. Giving, however, left me sure I batted for the "we like guys" team. The sight of boobs did nothing for me and the taste of a woman was just "whatever".

It was clear that Piper had been with a woman a few times herself and, I was pretty positive, she found the experience much more arousing than I did. I wasn't surprised. I'd watched her on the dance floor with other women. It was the main reason I picked her.

When we broke the clinch, I walked around behind her, trailing a hand up her arm, letting her meet his eyes again. She was wearing a skirt with a low-cut tank top over a lacy bustier that buttoned up the front. I slid one shoulder of her shirt down her arm. She tensed but didn't stop me. Then I slid the other. That impressive frontage she had kept it from slipping, so I hooked my fingers in the sleeves and dragged it down very slowly, clearing her chest, her hips, dropping it in a puddle around her feet. Connor was rapt.

I pulled her hair to the side and leaned in and kissed the back of her neck. She shivered. "What did Connor say to you back at Trey?" I slid my hands around her waist.

"I told you. He asked if I wanted to come back here with you guys."

"Yes, I'm sure. But..." I paused as I popped the bottom button of the bustier. Her hands grabbed mine to stop me. "Put your hands at your side," I ordered. She hesitated. "If you want to go, Piper, just say you want to call a cab. Otherwise, put your hands at your side." Again, she hesitated and, again, she surrendered. Her hands dropped.

My fingers started on the second button as I continued, "But, I'm sure he said other things. He talked to you for two or three minutes back there. What else did he say?"

I could tell she didn't know whether to answer. Connor gave her no help even though the two of them were locked eye to eye at this point. "He asked me if I'd ever been with a woman."

"Well, I think all three of us know the answer to that. What else?" The second button popped.

"He asked if I'd ever been in a threesome."

"And have you?"

"Once, in college."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"I'll bet he asked you if you liked it a lot. You did, didn't you?"

"Yes." The third button opened. I was halfway up. I slid a hand in flat against her stomach and pulled her back against my body. I could see the faint redness creeping up her neck and feel the increasing warmth of her skin as I stroked the taut belly, my other hand trailing nails down her arm, leaving goosebumps behind.

"Two boys and you, or a boy and another girl?"

"The second."

"Mmm. Perfect. What else?"

She didn't answer. I put my mouth against her shoulder, right where the muscle joins the neck and bit very lightly, barely letting her feel my teeth. "What else, Piper?"

"He said you'd do anything we wanted."

"Oh," I laughed, "he might have been exaggerating there! He's just a boy with a very dirty mind." Connor snickered, his eyes flicking back and forth between the limes he was cutting and the show in front of him. "Did he tell you what that anything might be?"

Again, she hesitated. Again, I let her feel my teeth on her neck. She squirmed but didn't pull out of my arms. "He said you'd go down after we had sex--"

"No!" I nipped her. "Connor wouldn't say it that way. Tell me exactly what he said." I popped the fourth button.

"He said, 'She'll suck me hard after you and I've fucked.'"

"What else?"

"He said, 'Then I'm going to watch her eat you while I'm inside her.'"

I played with the fifth button that sat right on top of her breasts. "And you thought that maybe all of that meant I was a submissive little pet, didn't you?" She didn't reply but I didn't push it. We both knew the answer. "Now maybe you're realizing that I might have a naughty side, aren't you?" Leaving that button still closed, I moved both hands up to the top button, deliberately sliding the palms over the curves of her tits on their way. Yes, I thought, definitely store-bought.

"And now," I said, dragging out the sentence, pausing between images to let her visualize them, "maybe you're realizing that before he's inside me... and before he watches me eat you... and before I suck him hard... or he fucks you... you're going to be dining on me first." I heard the little gasp of breath. I wanted nothing to do with Connor in the sack but I was aroused right now -- not so much by her as by the moment and the drug in my system shifting into high gear. Yeah, partly I needed Connor mesmerized but, well, like I said, a tongue and fingers are, when you come down to it, a tongue and fingers, and I was ready.

I leaned in and whispered quietly in her ear. "While you were sitting there smirking at what you thought we were doing in the bathroom, I had him on his knees under this dress, his hands locked on my ass, my thong pushed to the side, and his tongue buried in me." I could feel and hear her breathing getting heavier. "That wasn't just Cristal you tasted when he kissed you at the end of that dance."

"He was good, Piper, but I expect you're going to be even better." Another catch of breath, so I upped the ante. "And, by the end of the evening, when it's your turn, I promise you'll be able to judge whether he's better at it or I am." I kissed her ear. "I'll tell you now, though. I am. He's right: I'll do it exactly how you tell me you want it."

She made a little sound, almost a whine, as the top button opened. The one remaining barely held her breasts in check. They'd probably have spilled out except for my forearms pressing the cups in place as I toyed with her. I looked up at Connor who was staring, fascinated, at the line of skin that stretched from her tight little waist, over her belly button, curved between the half-exposed mounds, interrupted only by a little loop of black lace around a shiny black button, ending in the hollow of her throat.

"Connor," I said, "come here." I raised my hands at right angles back away from the last button, still pinning the bustier to her tits with my wrists. "Help me with the last one."

Piper's eyes dropped for the first time from his face and stared at his hands as they gently worked the lace loop from around the button. I didn't raise my wrists. "Now, unzip her skirt." Her eyes continued to track his hands as he stepped to the side and slid the zipper down.

I arched my pelvis back from her and said, "Wiggle your hips." The skirt fell to her feet, exposing underwear that didn't cover much more than mine did, the only difference being pale blue instead of taupe. Connor's eyes ran from knee to chest and back again before coming up to meet mine. I smiled and lifted my hands. With nothing holding it up, the bustier hit the floor a half-second later.

Her face was red. I'm not sure if it was embarrassment or excitement. I suspected both but mostly the latter. Stepping around her, I faced Connor. Over my shoulder, I told her, "Unzip me." I drew the dress down, sliding it over my hips.

I heard her faint expression of surprise as my butt came into view. I turned so she could see the whole thing. She stared, fascinated. "Not what you expected, is it" -- I couldn't resist adding -- "princess?" Her eyes came up from my chest to meet mine and she shook her head. "As I said, a naughty side."

I looked at Connor. "Why are we the only ones half-naked?" His face was flushed, too. He started to slide his suit coat off. "Stop." He gave me a questioning look. I turned back to Piper. "You tell him." I took her hand and helped her step out of the puddle of clothes around her feet. "Tell him exactly what you want him to take off and exactly how you want him to do it. Take your time. Let him know you're eye-fucking him as he does it."

She pulled her eyes back from where they kept going -- my breasts -- and looked at him. Her smile was predatory, also. I moved over to the bar as she said, "The shoes and socks first. Don't sit to do it. Bend down."

By the time I had the rims of the glasses salted, the lime juice squeezed, and the tequila and Cointreau added to the shaker, Connor was down to his boxer briefs and Piper was enjoying the sight. I walked a drink over to her.

"Connor?" I held up one of the pills questioningly. He nodded yes.

I let him watch me open the capsule and sprinkle the contents into one of the glasses sitting in front of me. I gave it a swirl and carried it over to him. I glanced at the obvious bulge in the front of his underwear and said to Piper, "Saving the big reveal," I gave a little emphasis on the word big, "for later?"

She giggled and nodded.

"Sit," I said to him, giving a little push that overbalanced him backward onto a chair. I bent close to him and whispered quietly, "You've been fabulous. So, in a few minutes, you're going to get those cookies I promised." His face lit. "But first, sit back, enjoy your drink, and enjoy the show."

♦ ♦ ♦

"Hey Darryl, I need some of your expertise," I had said when he answered.

"Holy shit! Mariana Fuckin' Trevisani. This is a call I never expected."

"Huh?"

"Come on! I think I've seen you high a total of two times in my life. Now you're calling me for my 'expertise'?"

"I've got a problem, Darryl. You're the only one I know that might be able to help me fix it."

"And I would I do this... why?"

It was my turn to say, "Come on! Was I ever a bitch to you? Even when you were banging Frankie's little sister and everyone else was giving you the evil eye?"

"No," he admitted, "you weren't a bitch, Trevisani."

"I'm not looking for something for free. It's a business deal but I need a little advice to go with it."

He was quiet a moment and then named a diner.

Over coffee, I gave him a highly redacted version of my situation. Rather than a porno, he thought Connor had videoed me straying on a boyfriend. The hint I gave was about a drunken, very-much-regretted trip to a parked car outside a club. I was truthful about being extorted for sex, though. "So, I can't get out of this date without that video being sent. But I want to have the evening seem like it's going great, lots of fun, et cetera. Then he wakes up the next morning with an uncertain memory of the night before."

"Basically, a rufie."

"Yeah. He's into ecstasy so I thought I'd get him to take some of that, then slip him the other later."

"Mixing drugs isn't cool, Molly. E is going to pump him up, which will mean putting him out takes more downers. And more can kill, especially if there's alcohol involved." He evaluated me for a few seconds, then made the decision to help and gave me the advice I'd come for. "Scoop, you know, GHB, gives euphoria in smaller doses. In higher doses, it causes blackout and memory lapses.

"But," he continued, "even though they both make you feel good, they're not the same high. Just giving him one for the other isn't going to work if he knows E. Scoop is sort of like taking E while you're drunk. Sorta."

"Is it a capsule, a pill, or what?"

"Usually a liquid."

I explained. He thought for a second, then said, "I can get some in powder form and we can put it in capsules."

Later that evening, I handed him the cash and walked away, having completed the first drug score of my life.

♦ ♦ ♦

I turned to face Piper. She had regained some of her poise. The arrogance hadn't come back but the composure had. "Connor," I said over my shoulder, "pull my thong down." I felt his hand in the waistband as her gaze dropped to the V of my legs. I could see the flush had spread down from her neck and across the upper part of her breasts, and watched it deepen as she saw the tuft of black hair come into view.

I straightened and let her look her fill, then stepped out of the wisp of lace that fell at my ankles and sauntered over to her. I set my glass down on the shelf behind the couch, took hers from her unprotesting hand and did the same. Setting one knee on the couch, I lifted her chin with my hand and bent to kiss her. I didn't have to force anything: she gave as good as she got.

As the kiss continued, I turned so that I could sit on the couch, pulling her around to face me. I let one finger skim downward, inside her undies, into the shaven crease. Oh, she was wet. I felt her copy my move: her hand pushing between my legs insistently, making me spread them enough that she could slide one finger up and into me with no resistance. I moaned as she dropped her head and her lips made contact with one of my nipples.

The molly was slamming me.

Lifting her chin to bring her lips off my breast, I leaned back and worked the leg trapped under her weight free. I reached down and grasped one of those amazing-looking tits and worked the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. It didn't do anything for me but I could see a spike of pleasure go through her. I pushed gently against it, urging her back from me, spreading my legs in clear invitation. "Now," I said, making sure Connor was watching for the next little while.

She obeyed, sliding to her knees between my legs and placing one hand on each of my inner thighs. At the first delicious swipe of her tongue, I let one hand rest lightly on her head, leaning mine back and closing my eyes.

Any slight doubt that Piper had been with women before was erased immediately. She brushed the tips of her fingers over the folds, gently teasing me, drawing the moisture out of me and spreading it. Her tongue would occasionally dart down to lave over my clit, pulling away before it did anything more than tease. I could feel the heat growing, the drug holding me totally in the moment, focused entirely on what was being done to me. Its stimulant effect was kicking in, driving me to action: I need to move, to participate, to fuck. My hips were driving upward toward her mouth almost on their own, trying to capture more of her tongue. She rode the thrusts easily and without resistance, never stopping the carefully timed flicks that kept me right on the edge while her fingers stroked the sensitive nerves along my labia.