The Taylor Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother and daughter join an unconventional gym.
14k words
4.55
36.4k
57

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects, incestuous sexual acts and difficult sexual adult situations that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. I do not condone, encourage nor approve of such sexual acts. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

These stories detail the adventures of the Taylor family, which are mainly incestuous, but do involve other characters and other sexual activities -- some of which are quite extreme. I have detailed the ages of all the family and their relationship to each other. From their ages you can deduce what you like, I would have liked to provide more detail on this, but in order to stay within the law I need to re-iterate that all the characters in the story are over 18 at the time of writing and all events involve characters that are over 18.

The Taylor family. Sylvia Taylor, 66 yrs old and married to Brian (64). They have 3 children, Julie (50) Wendy (46) and Tony (44).

Julie is married to Mike (52) and they have 2 children, Susy (34) and Tim (32).

Wendy is married to Mark (55) and they have 2 children Henry (28) & Samantha (23)

Susy is married to Peter (36) and has twin girls, Jenny and Penny (18)

Tony, Tim, Henry & Samantha are not married.

Chap 1 Part 1

As her phone rang, Julie Taylor quickly reached into her handbag and with a casual swipe took the call from her daughter. Julie was a 50 yr. old Teacher well used to dealing with problems and issues in a matter of fact way. It was her daughter Susy, ringing to tell her mum she was running late.

"Well, I'll just have to meet you at the gym then Susy. Don't be late." said Julie hanging up her phone abruptly.

Julie was brought up in a very small village, back in the 70s when life was a lot easier. Her parents, Sylvia and Brian were kids of the flower power generation. As a result, both Julie and her sister Wendy were conceived at a very young age.

Neither Sylvia nor Brian could have predicted it though, when Julie came home from school crying one day and announced that she was going to have a baby. Sylvia and Brian were OK with that, but Mike's parents (the baby's father) were less than impressed. From a well to do family, his parents felt Mike had brought shame on them and they had no hesitation on insisting that when they were old enough -- Mike and Julie should get married.

Nine months later Susy was born and brought up by Julie and her parents. Mike visited often as did his parents as they insisted on being a part of their granddaughter's life. At the age of 18 the pair got married and after a brief stay at Julie's parents house -- Julie and Mike moved to their own home to raise their daughter.

With the influence of such progressive parents and grandparents, it was little surprise that Susy herself was a very open and sexually active teenager and so it was that Susy herself became pregnant at a young age -- giving birth to twin daughters.

Julie had become a teacher and had become highly respected and well liked both at the school and in her community. She always spoke well of others and was very positive and supportive of everyone she came into contact with. But now she was 50, she had had a full and interesting life. Sex between her and Mike had been great, but she confessed to herself in the deepest recesses of her mind that it was a little 'vanilla'. Oh, they had tried pretty much everything, and perhaps that was the problem she told herself. But now they were running out of ideas and so an unspoken agreement had happened between them -- that they would just 'get on with it'.

But as she had turned 45, Julie started putting on a bit of weight. Just a little at first, and then up a dress size followed by a complete wardrobe change. Julie had then struggled with diets until recently when a friend of hers advised about a gym, on the outskirts of town.

Julie was a Teacher, a working mum to 2 grown up kids and was used to getting her own way. Once she heard about the gym, even though it was an exclusive club and was by invitation only -- she worked on her social contacts until she managed to get Sarah Thomas to recommend her. Sarah Thomas had lost an incredible 3.5 stone in just 6 weeks -- not only that but she had a fitness and a litheness that betrayed her 49 yrs. Julie wanted the same, and that was why she had called the gym and signed up, her daughter and herself onto the X2 program - over the phone.

By the time Julie got to the gym, her daughter was already waiting -- sat down with a coffee and going through the paperwork. Susy lacked her mother's tenacity and attention to detail. Skipping through the consent form she failed to spot several clauses that really should have told the two of them that they were not signing up to just any old gym session with a personal trainer.

More importantly, both failed to grasp the full implications when the receptionist said in a whisper.

"Your safe word is."

It was also unfortunate for Julie that the receptionist at the gym was a new girl, her first week unsupervised and not entirely clear on the services that the gym provided. Julie and Susy had signed up with the gym, on a recommendation from her friend, but her friend Sarah had neglected to mention how she had lost the weight. Julie had signed up and asked for the same package as Sarah, the new receptionist had tried to explain the package and offered them a 'safe word' but Julie was not listening.

After they had both got changed, they made their way to the gym door, but Susy suddenly stopped.

"You head in Mum, I just need to go and get my headband, I left it in my bag."

Julie nodded and as Susy walked away, Julie opened the door and took a step in. Then everything went dark.

When she came to, Julie's senses were flooded with different sensations. Her hands were bound, she had some sort of bag over her head and she had a gag in her mouth. More worryingly, the realisation dawned on her that some of her clothes had been removed. Her legs were splayed wide open and were strapped down, with an agonising groan Julie realised that her knickers were gone, and pussy was splayed open.

Julie tried to wriggle free, fought and pulled as hard as she could against her bounds. But they remained secure and Julie stopped briefly, trying to get her breath.

"What do you want?" she yelled.

"Who the hell are you and what do you want with me?" she shouted again.

Unseen by Julie, 3 men in white coats fussed around her. One man, with a clipboard nodded and the other one took the bag off her head.

Julie realised she was strapped into a chair and then realising her situation, Julie began to plead to be released. She tried to mumble something.

"Why... why... why are you doing this to me, what are you doing, what do you want?"

She tried to scream, but it came out as a low screech. She began tugging on her restraints, kicking her legs shaking her head and her whole body... anything to try and get free. It was of course, to no avail.

A male voice silenced her Momentarily.

"Mrs Taylor -- you know why you are here. Please try and act appropriately, once you calm down, we'll remove some of your restraints. But screaming and shouting is not going to help you -- there is no one here to help you.

Julie's mind raced, what did they want? Money? Or did they mean to torture her? Oh God. Julie quickly realised the situation she was in... did they mean to rape her? She tried to scream and shake again, desperation racing through her mind.

The male voice spoke again, it was a calming voice despite the situation Julie was in.

"Mrs Taylor, we are about to begin... please pay attention to what I am about to say. I will remove your gag, then if you have something you want to say to me then please try and do so calmly."

The man with the clipboard was obviously talking about the 'safe word' but Julie really didn't have a clue.

Julie Taylor felt the gag being removed, so she took a deep breath.

"HEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP. Someone please help me... help please.... HHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP."

The male voice spoke again, and her gag was replaced.

"I'll take that as a No then." the male voice said, before adding "So we'll begin the training."

Julie's mind pounced on that word... Training? Maybe they've got the wrong person. But he called me by my name Mrs Taylor... he knows who I am, she thought to herself.

"So, this is what's going to happen." said the man in the white coat.

As he said this, Julie quickly looked round and saw she was on some sort of bed, sort of like the bench press equipment in a gym. Above her were lights, lots of lights. She could see her arms bound to the side of the bench, and when she looked down her worst fears were confirmed. Her legs were splayed, and her pussy was open to the elements. A cool breeze wafted over her pussy lips and it made her shudder. Her legs were clamped down at the thigh and she really couldn't move her lower half.

Despite having lost her knickers, Julie was glad at least that her breasts were not exposed. She was rightly proud of her tits, and her white golf shirt was still in one piece. But when she glanced back down between her legs... she froze.

"This is 'The beast'." the male voice intoned. "It is a fucking machine and it's going to fuck you."

Julie groaned, it was sex they wanted after all... they're going to torture and rape her... she could see 3 men, all in white coats and dressed more like doctors than sexual deviants.

"At the end of the pole is a dildo, well a vibrator to be more precise but we'll get to that shortly. So we're going to position the tip of the vibrator right at the entrance to your cunt. Trust me, no amount of wriggling or shuffling will dislodge it." Intoned the man.

She felt it, Julie Taylor was on her back on a bench with her legs splayed open about to be raped by a dildo -- just like some common slut. She could feel the tip of the dildo resting on her pussy lips, she felt the shame and humiliation even though she kept telling herself it's not her fault. Julie was not un-used to a dildo, but her and Mike had always used the slightly smaller ones, concentrating on vibration rather than penetration. This one, she could see -- this dildo was all about penetration, threatening to stretch her cunt walls and reach all the way into her and filling her love canal up totally.

She wanted to cry, shout, scream but the gag just muffled her cries to a curious hooting sound. She couldn't believe she was in this position -- both physically and metaphorically. She had so many questions racing through her mind, nothing made sense, who were these people -- she didn't know them, had never seen them before. Had she done something to them, yes maybe that was it. Maybe some parent she had upset and maybe now they wanted payback? But to have payback in such a way didn't make sense. Money surely is what they would have gone for?

But before she could process any more of her questions, she heard the male voice again, she watched as he walked up to her, oh god... he was standing between her legs and staring straight at her pussy. Julie blushed despite her rising anger, not many men had seen her hairless cunt. She kept it trimmed down, didn't like the thought of pubic hair.

Suddenly the man spoke again.

"So this is how it will work, by your hands are 2 handles - these are linked to the vibrator in such a way that if you pull them down and hold them down then the vibrator will not move forward. But if your arms should weaken and you let go then the handles retract and the vibrator WILL push its way into your cunt. Once in, no amount pulling on the handles will bring it out until the cycle is finished. Do you understand?"

"Oh God no." said Julie trying to scream.

She shook her head side to side in denial. This wasn't happening, surely this wasn't happening to her. She barely took in the rest of what the man said. In truth, she didn't want to hear it - if she didn't hear it then it wasn't happening. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block everything from her mind.

The man continued.

"There are 2 schools of thought here, and I have had many ladies tell me that one method is much better than the other. The first method is to simply hold out for as long as you can, but then when you eventually let go of the handles - as of course you will - then the vibrator is free to move in its designated cycle. You will try to pull on the handles, but all the strength will have gone from your arms and by the time it returns, the vibrator will have finished."

The man coughed.

"The second method is to 'hold for a little while, then let go' - allow the vibrator to continue drilling into your cunt a little, but also allowing your arms to recover a little bit. Then you hold the handles again for a little bit then let go when your arms begin to get tired again. And so on. Of course this method requires a certain amount of 'acceptance' and I am not sure, Mrs Taylor whether you are at that stage yet. So, let's begin."

Julie Taylor heard the whirl of the motor and then she felt the vibrator begin to buzz between her legs. It was vibrating against her pussy lips, so Julie quickly grabbed the handles and pulled as hard as she could, but the vibrator stayed where it was, just resting on her pussy entrance and brushing her cunt lips. Inside her mind screamed, No No... and she yanked harder on the handles. She tried to squirm, wriggle her body, move her legs but her movements were well limited.

Once again, Julie's gag was removed and once again Julie let out a blood curdling scream.

"Heeeeeelllllllllllpppp. Help Please. Someone. Helpppppp." She yelled at the top of her voice.

The man in the white coat simply stared at her dutifully.

Julie took another breath and screamed once more.

"Please someone, help. There's been a mistake. Helllppppp."

But again, the man in the white coat simply smiled discerningly at her.

Julie realised there was no one else to hear her. The room was soundproof. Her mind raced with possible options.

"Sir. Please? There's been a terrible mistake. I don't know who you are or what you are doing but you've got the wrong person. If I've done something to you, please, just tell me and we can discuss this. Why? Why are you doing this to me?" she wailed, sounding a little more coherent.

The man in the white coat smiled at her once more.

"Mrs Taylor? I assure you we do have the right person and you know what you signed up for. So unless you want to tell me something, I suggest we proceed."

Julie's mind raced. What the hell did he mean that she had signed up for it? There was little doubt that they knew whom she was, and it was obviously some sort of mix up. But this? Being strapped to a bed and about to be raped by a plastic dildo? Julie's mind could not comprehend the sort of mix up that could possibly have led to this situation.

Julie was again, about to speak when the machine started up, and abandoning all thought Julie knew she would have to work hard to stop the dildo from entering her pussy. She reached up with her hands and grabbed the handles fervently, pulling them down and toward her.

The dildo stopped, nestled as it was right on the entrance to her precious hole, but it continued to buzz and vibrate, much to Julie's consternation. Julie steeled her mind, telling herself that she had to hold out. That surely someone somewhere would realise the mistake and come and rescue her.

But eventually, the effort was too much for her, her arms began to burn with effort. Julie gritted her teeth, squeezing every ounce of strength and determination from her body. Her mind screamed at her not to let go, not to let that disgusting machine win. But the muscles in her arms burned and stung with effort until, with a clunk her left hand let go.

Julie howled loudly at the realisation and immediately felt the dildo pushing on her cunt hole, and slowly invading her most private of places. Desperately Julie grabbed at the handle she had just released and pulled hard on it. The dildo stopped moving into her, but with a groan Julie realised it was not withdrawing either. Julie pulled as hard as she could, unable to understand why the dildo wasn't withdrawing.

"I told you." said the man in the white coat looking at her.

Julie screamed once more in frustration and fear.

"Please take it out. Please stop it. There's been a mix up. I never signed up for this." She yelled.

"I have your consent forms here, all above board. Mrs Taylor -- it's not unknown for women to have a reaction like this to our methods. But I assure you, it will achieve the end result you desire. So please, unless you have something to tell me -- we should proceed." Replied the man in the white coat.

In response Julie yanked and pulled as hard as she could on the handles.

"It won't withdraw, it only stops advancing. Surely you can see you are only putting off the inevitable. Your arms will tire, and the dildo will fill your entire cunt." he added with amusement.

"Unless you have a word for us?" he added once more, a little more seriously.

But Julie understood none of it, unaware that she even had a safe word.

"Fuck you." she hissed, pulling harder on the handles.

She tried to channel her anger, all the while her body screamed at her that it couldn't hold any more and all the while her mind yelling at her to keep fighting, telling her to keep holding on because the alternative was unthinkable.

The hum of the machine became hypnotic, as her cunt slowly fathomed the movement it was experiencing and fed it back to her brain. The dildo vibrated only a little, but it was enough to be sending sensations through Julie's body despite herself. The dildo would withdraw slightly with each cycle, it was slight and almost imperceptible, and then it would slide in, each time a few millimetres further in. Julie's cunt felt it now, aware of her cunt hole as it slowly expanded and contracted with each cycle of the plastic monster that was invading her body.

Her arms and hands continued to burn, her legs trembled. It's because of the physical effort she told herself. Julie Taylor's body was now shaking all over. It's the physical effort - she told herself again, over and over in a litany of denials, not wanting to accept that her body was betraying her.

"You're getting wet." said the man in the white coat, looking at his watch then making a note on his clipboard.

Julie wanted to deny it, but she feared the ridicule and humiliation she would receive. Instead, she screamed.

"What the hell do you want from me? You bastards, I'm going to report you, all of you. I'm going to make sure you all go to jail for this you animals."

But when her outburst drew no response, Julie quickly tried a different tack, aware now that she wouldn't be able to hold on much longer, and aware too of the consequences.

"Please, I... I have money, I'll pay you, just let me go. Please... Please I'll pay you well if you just let me go." She pleaded.

The man in the white coat stopped and looked at her Momentarily "Do you want to say a word" he added looking at her.

But Julie misunderstood.

"Please?" she said hoping that was the right word.

But of course, it wasn't and the man in the white coat, restarted the machine once more. It drew a long low groan from Julie. When he had suspended the machine, the dildo had withdrawn from her cunt completely. Now it resumed where it left off, pushing a full 2 inches into her now slick cunt hole. It drew the long groan, and Julie squeezed her eyes tight with effort. Then she heard the whisper in her ears. Her first instinct was to open her eyes, but she didn't. Unsure if the whisper was from the man in the white coat, or a whisper from inside her own head - she didn't want to know.