The Taylor Family Ch. 03

Story Info
A planned home invasion on other members of the family.
13.5k words
4.71
11.6k
34

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects, incestuous sexual acts and difficult sexual adult situations that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. I do not condone, encourage nor approve of such sexual acts. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

Writer's note: I would advise reading Ch 1 & 2 of The Taylor family before reading this chapter.

Previously: Whilst discussing certain incestuous sex acts that had occurred at a gym, some members of the Taylor Family are caught in a Home Invasion and are forced to carry out further incestuous acts. But even after the Invaders had left, the family members continued to indulge in the sexual acts to their obvious conclusion.

Chap 3. Fallout

The scene in the Taylor household was more reminiscent of a Roman orgy. Naked bodies draped absently over the furniture, and over each other. The intruders had, indeed left -- but the carnage they had left behind was going to be life changing.

Several masked intruders had invaded the house and forced members of the Taylor family to indulge in sexual acts, incestuous sexual acts with each other. At first, of course the family members had been reluctant and resistant. But the use and threat of further violence quickly convinced everyone that they had no choice but to do as the intruders commanded.

But as the afternoon had drawn on, so their reluctance has receded until, despite being told that the intruders had left, some members of the family had continued their sexual acts to the point of fucking. Now, as the dust settled -- each family member in turn were given pause to consider the events they had just witnessed and taken part in.

"Well, what the hell did just happened?" asked Sylvia sounding a little bemused, when everyone was sat back down.

"I think we all remember what happened, Mum - it's what do we do about it now. We can't go to the police." said Julie, "... if any of this comes out then we are all in big trouble."

"It was under duress." said Wendy, "we were forced into doing those things, nobody will judge us for that." she added trying to sound convincing and assured.

"Are you kidding?" said Tony abruptly.

"Do you think the media will be at all interested that we were forced? And anyway, do you think that will make a difference to Julie's pupils if they find out, or the school governors, or to your clients Wendy? Or to your friends at the bowls club Dad?" said Tony turning to his Mum and Dad.

"Nobody is going to give a shit if we were forced or not, we will be outcast and known as the family that fuck each other." he finished harshly.

"Technically we weren't forced." said Julie cautiously, glancing around at the effect her words had.

Wendy and a few others recoiled.

"What?" she exclaimed with a yell and Julie turned to glare at her.

"Oh come on Wendy, don't try taking the moral ground, not after we all heard you begging for Dad's cock."

Wendy bristled "No, no." she insisted, feeling herself redden with embarrassment. "No, I was being forced, they said they would hurt us, they forced us to do it."

Brian took a deep breath. "No Wen", said her Dad softly. "Julie's right. The intruders left before any of us started fucking." he said, half a smile on his face as he understood what Julie was trying to do.

"Oh God." said Wendy realizing it was true. She was forced to give her dad a blow job but they didn't force her to beg for her dad's cock, she recalled -- her guilt coming to the fore once more.

"Which is why nobody is going to find out." said Sylvia putting a deliberate authority in her voice as head matriarch.

"We all have a lot to lose if this gets out, so we all vow right here and now, not to say a word about it to anyone - EVER. We forget about it, we never talk about it again. Agreed?"

"Except..." said Julie hesitantly.

"Except?" Questioned Sylvia, looking at her daughter a little bemused.

Julie smiled "Well we all know what a big mouth Wendy has." she offered.

"Yeah, she got Dad's huge cock pretty much all in it." joked Tony trying to bring a bit of humour to the discussion.

A couple of the men laughed, and even Sylvia broke a smile.

"Wendy won't say anything to anyone will you Wen?" added Sylvia, looking at her youngest daughter.

"What about when Mark's banging her and she yells out 'yes daddy please fuck me'..." said Julie in a slightly girly immature voice.

"No, no I won't. I wouldn't... I have as much to lose as anyone." said Wendy with a blush.

But Sylvia knew how loud her daughter got when being fucked, Sylvia knew she said things without thinking and she'd just seen it when Brian was fucking her.

"What do you suggest then?" said Brian looking at Julie.

"Who else is there? We need to find a way so that we can make sure they all have as much to lose as we do. That means..." said Julie trailing off.

Sylvia huffed loudly "Yes, I think you're right." she replied looking around at Tony and Brian, who both nodded.

"What?" Said Wendy, still not seeing the plan.

Sylvia piped up "Well, the only ones that aren't involved right now are Mike (Julie's husband), Mark (Wendy's Husband) and Sam and Henry (Wendy's kids) and Peter (Susy's husband)." she offered looking at Wendy, who remained open mouthed at what she was hearing.

"Don't worry, I have a plan." smiled Julie wickedly.

"What?" said Wendy again, frustrated that she still didn't know what was going on.

"We're going to have to get Mike to fuck his daughter Susy." said Julie matter of factly.

"Susy won't object and I'll work on him, I think he will." said Tim with more than a filthy laugh.

"What about Mark, Henry and Sam", said Wendy with a hint of concern in her voice.

"Even if I agree to this, how will we get Mark, Henry and Sam involved. No, no, no way." said Wendy, finally realising what was at stake.

"It's sick, planning it like this. She's my daughter for fuck's sake. She's my little girl, No, it's not happening -- I don't care... I... I can't agree to this."

Sylvia went and sat by her daughter, putting her arm around her she spoke softly.

"Wendy, how do you think your clients are going to react when they hear that you begged your father to fuck you, while the rest of your family all watched? Do you think they will just laugh it off? Your business will collapse overnight, your friends will all shun you and how do you think it will be for Sam and Henry at Uni? If Mark finds out, he will go ballistic. He won't care even if you can convince him it was forced. He'll go to the police, it will all come out and that will be the end of your marriage, your career, your life and the end of this family. Is that what you want?" said Sylvia in a conciliatory tone.

"No, no of course." not replied Wendy with a hint of resignation in her voice.

"But Mark doesn't have to find out, I will be careful what I say, I can keep it from him I know I can. I promise, please... not my little girl, I promised to protect her, I can't... I can't let this... I won't tell anyone please, I won't tell... I won't, I won't." cried Wendy forlornly, tears now running down her face.

"It's too much of a risk, Wendy. What if he finds out some other way?" said Julie sternly.

"We all have too much to lose and this is the only way Wen. Until we all have something to lose, we won't be safe. So here's how we're going to do it."

Julie then outlined her plans to the listening family members, while Wendy sobbed lowly whenever Sam was mentioned.

"We'll have Dad, Tony and Tim pretend to be intruders." continued, Julie -- looking directly at each one as she mentioned their name. In turn they all nodded in agreement.

"In the house will be Sylvia, Me, Susy and Sam, and Mike, Mark, Henry and Peter."

Brian inhaled deeply. "Jeez that's 4 guys. Are we sure Tony, Tim and I will be enough to subdue them?" asked Brian thoughtfully.

Julie paused for a moment, in thought.

"Hmmm OK We may have to modify the MO slightly. But the guys can use the same basic M.O. as the intruders. If we can try and subdue 2 at a time -- might that work?" she offered up to the group.

There were a few murmurings, before Tony piped up.

"If we can get Julie and Wendy to keep their men back for a few minutes. Peter will be the hardest to subdue I think, because he can get a bit physical when he needs to be. Tim and I would grab him, and taser him. Then tie him up good and proper. Meanwhile Brian, you can taser and tie up Henry on your own right?" asked Tony, glancing at his Father in law.

Wendy sobbed lowly, and even Sylvia gave a low huff of sorrow, sad that it needed to come to this.

Tony took a breath, aware of the angst in all of them.

"Then, we'll grab Mike and Mark -- taser them and tie them up." He added finally.

Time winced uncomfortably. That's still 4 of them and only 3 of us, Dad." he indicated.

"And Sam." Added Brian, drawing another loud sob from Wendy, who was really not enjoying the whole discussion.

Julie shuffled uncomfortably. It had all been so simple and straight forward in her own mind when she had first conceived the plan. Now, doubts were beginning to emerge, in her own mind as well as that of the others.

"Look, we can come back to that in a minute. Firstly, I want everyone to know and understand their roles and what will be expected of them. This is important, guys. If this goes wrong, we're fucked." Said Julie trying to sound as serious as she could.

Julie paused a moment, giving them all a chance to embrace and understand the seriousness of the situation.

"Once everyone is tied up, Sam will be told to suck her father Mark's cock. Susy will be told to suck her dad -- Mike - but of course she will be in on it. Sylvia gets Peter's cock and I...", said Julie, licking her lips absently as she said, "I'll be forced to fuck nephew Henry."

Julie realized she'd already given away her desire and seeing the amusement on some of the family she laughed and added "Well, we're all going to end up fucking each other anyway aren't we?"

It was Tim that piped up "What... what about the... the twins?" he hesitated, knowing there was a certain amount of need from the whole family to 'protect' them.

"They're barely 18" replied Suzy with a shrug, they are in college -- away from all this. We don't need to involve them, at least not yet." she grinned.

Julie responded with a nod and Sylvia coughed.

"Suzy's right -- no need to involve the twins. We just ALL need to be careful what we say and do around them when they do come back on holiday." she ventured, sounding stern and resolute.

"We are all in this too deep now, a bit like Dad's cock in Wendy's pussy." said Tony.

Everyone laughed.

"None of us can tell anyone else about this - It's all in from this point forward. Are we agreed?" added Brian in a strong voice.

Julie turned to Wendy. Wendy sniffed and took a breath.

"Wendy?" asked Julie with a sense of purpose.

"Yes." replied Wendy in barely a whisper.

---

A few days later, in the comfort of her own home - the thought came to Julie and she couldn't believe they were doing this. Beside her, Tim and Susy sat listening intently to Julie's plan.

"I can't believe I'm going to let Henry, my nephew fuck me. Let?" She laughed, he had no choice, she was going to demand it.

She knew she had to act all indignant, act like it was the most perverted and disgusting thing she had ever done. At least until her husband Mike had fucked his daughter Susy and Mark had fucked his daughter Sam, and Henry had fucked Sylvia.

Once everyone had fucked, all the family members with one family member or another, then they were all in it -- then they ALL had something to lose, and a vested interested in keeping it quiet -- that was the whole purpose. Julie had briefed Tony, he had to make sure somehow that the actual fucking was NOT forced. That was key to the whole plan.

Mike would not be a problem, Susy was ready to take care of him. But Mark, Peter, Henry and Sam - how would they react. Julie had already briefed Tim and Suzy about their role after telling Suzy about what had happened.

Susy, who of course had already fucked her brother Tim -- was now keen to hear the details and Julie spared none of the small things. Delighting in telling them how prude and proper little miss 'butter wouldn't melt' Auntie Wendy had begged in no uncertain terms to have her own father fuck her senseless.

As Julie excused herself, Susy turned to her brother Tim, with a wistful smile.

"Fuck, that must have been hot watching all that. My little pussy's dripping wet just hearing about it. Anything you can do about it lil bro?" she asked spreading her legs and pulling her panties to one side.

Tim laughed, "fucking hell Susy this'll be the 4th time this week." he chuckled.

Susy winced "Oh, poor little brother, does he not want to fuck his sister's cunt anymore.?" she said pushing a finger into her moist pussy.

"Mum will be back soon." he replied quite lamely whilst inadvertently rubbing his cock.

Susy laughed "You better get on with it then." she said, pulling her panties off completely and rubbing her clit.

"Besides, after what they've done do you think she has room to object?" she moaned.

Ever since the stranger sex episode, Susy and Tim had been fucking like animals, anywhere and anytime they could. When Tim was admitted to the hospital that Susy worked at, she arranged for a side cubicle for him and they shagged all night, during her tea break she would put a 'quarantine' sign up then sneak in for some powerful and incredible sex.

Tim grabbed Suzy legs and spread them, positioning himself between them - cock in hand. Then, after rubbing the tip along her crack a few times Tim sank his cock straight into Susy,

"jeez you're fucking wet." Moaned Tim as he sank his cock further into his sister.

"Oh fuck yes, yes little brother of mine, fuck my sweet little cunny and make me cum." Moaned Suzy in response.

Tim was still pounding hard about to come when he saw his Mum walk in. He slowed his thrusting causing Susy to moan.

"oh fuck don't stop now for fucks sake." she moaned.

Tim looked at his Mum and started thrusting harder once more.

"Don't mind me." said Julie quite nonchalantly.

Susy was coming, and it was enough for Tim that his mum as watching as he fucked his sister - that he exploded in Susy's pussy with a huge groan.

---

By the time the day had arrived, some 1 week later -- a somewhat upset Suzy had rung her Mum to tell her that she and her husband Peter had separated -- probably permanently. Julie had been concerned that Peter had found out about Suzy and Tim but Susy re-assured her that it was a long time issue, and that Peter knew nothing. Julie was thankful, but still had to break the news to Sylvia that she would not be 'involved' in the plan -- now that Peter was off the scene, Sylvia needed to drop out so that Mike could fuck Suzy and Julie would fuck Henry.

Julie had to admit that without Peter, things got a little easier. So, after some thought, Julie agreed with Sylvia that she should be 'present' so she could direct things if it looked like it was going off script.

Julie had sent the invitation around to everyone, about a BBQ at Sylvia and Brian's house. This was not an unusual occurrence and Julie had made sure to arrange it for a time when everyone could be present.

Sylvia sat in the lounge, whilst Brian, Tony and Tim had arrived early, and were hidden by the time Mike and Julie and then Mark and Wendy turned up. Susy had been tasked with keeping Henry and Samantha back a while on the pretence of needing more alcohol, and were scheduled to arrive exactly 10 minutes after the main group.

Julie quickly welcomed the 2 couples and showed them to the lounge, before going on to explain that the other 3 men had had to go into town and would join them later in the afternoon.

Julie prepared drinks for everyone, seating each down in the seat -- just as she had mapped out in her own mind. Conversation was light and jovial, as the family enjoyed each other's company.

In the garage, Brian, Tony and Tim had been briefed and knew the direction that things had to go. With the 3 men masked up and some cotton wool in their mouth to hide their voices, tasers in hand - they burst in on the family, yelling for everyone to stay still and remain quiet.

Taken very much by surprise, Mike, Mark and Henry were quickly subdued and tied up with the use of the stun guns that Brian had acquired. Whilst Tony went around, zapping each man to reinforce that he was in control, Brian and Tim waited in the kitchen for Susy to arrive. As soon as they entered the kitchen, Brian grabbed Samantha, whilst Tim grabbed Henry and used the taser to incapacitate him. In an act of being hit, Susy felt to the ground with a shriek and held her face.

Brian ordered the 3 into the lounge to join the rest of the family. Seeing the others, Mark and Mike began to protest loudly and angrily. Every time their protest got loud, Tony used just enough words of intimidation and threats, along with pretending to hurt Julie who cried out in pretend pain. It was enough to subdue Mike who couldn't bear to see his wife in pain. Tony's threats on Sam were also enough to keep Mark quiet.

"Everyone listen." Snarled Tony, trying to sound as menacingly as he could.

"We're gonna rob you, but first. We're gonna have a bit of fun." he hollered wickedly.

Mike piped up "Please, just take the Jewellery and go. We... we won't report it. Please just leave us alone."

Tony nodded, and reluctantly, Brian applied the taser to Mike's stomach, causing him to jolt and shake, before letting out a howl of pain.

Julie took her opportunity to try and keep Mike calm.

"Mike. Do... do as they say. Don't... try not to antagonise them." She pleaded at her husband.

"I don't wanna hurt no one." Said Tony, again trying to put a gangster twang to his words. "But if we have to, we will. We're not fucking around here. Do as we say, and you'll not get hurt. If you don't comply -- we will fuck you up. UNDERSTOOD?" he yelled.

Sylvia, Julie, Wendy and Susy all howled in mock fear and terror. It was clear to Julie that Mike was going to be the most bothersome. Henry was so meek he wouldn't say boo to a goose and Mark was just so concerned about his daughter Samantha above all else. As along as Tony threatened to hurt her and Samantha, Julie was confident that the men would not try anything silly.

Samantha however, was showing no sign of cowering nor any fear whatsoever, and it concerned Julie that there was something she'd missed. Unbeknown to Julie, she had indeed overlooked something, but it was to work very much in her favour.

To everyone's surprise, Mark piped up -- perhaps feeling that it was his duty to at least show some resistance.

"Please, can't you just leave? Take the Jewellery and leave. I'll even give you the combination of the safe, there's at least 3 or 4 grand in there -- right Sylvia?" offered Mark, turning desperately toward Sylvia.

Sylvia coughed, but said nothing. It was a pre-arranged sign. If Sylvia coughed, Tony needed to pretend to hurt one of the ladies. Tony heard it and smiled from beneath his mask. But then he had another idea.

He pointed the taser at Sylvia. "You. I'm guessing you're Grandma? Who are the rest of these?" Tony enquired with a snarl.

Immediately, Sylvia understood the intention of his strange question. Tony needed to be told whom was married to whom, and who's child was whom if he intended to get them fucking the right person.

Sylvia took a breath, decided to start with the men. "That's Mike, he's married to my daughter Julie over there and that's their daughter Susy. Mark is married to my other daughter, Wendy over there -- and that's their 2 kids, Henry and Samantha." offered Sylvia, trying now not to let too much of her building excitement encroach into her voice.