The Taylor Family Ch. 06

Story Info
Jenny gets initiated into the incest lifestyle.
14k words
4.64
4.6k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects, some incestuous sexual acts, and difficult sexual adult situations that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. I do not condone, encourage nor approve of such sexual acts. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

I would like to emphasise that all characters in this story are +18 and that the use of the term 'Young girl' is used to reference the age differences between the characters. No further intimation of anything else is intended and nothing further should be construed from this fact.

Writer's note: I would advise reading the previous chapters of The Taylor family before reading this chapter.

Chap 6 -- Jenny's initiation.

Previously: After a tempestuous weekend of sexual activities, the Taylor family had all finally embraced and endorsed their new incestuous lifestyle. Realising that there was no way back now, the matriarch of the family -- Sylvia Taylor had gathered the whole family around to re-iterate the rules and to warn of the possibilities if they were ever to be found out.

It was the following morning; the house was quiet as dawn broke and the morning moved along. It was around 10am before the first person descended the stairs.

Sylvia groaned lowly as she felt her muscles ache with each flex. She was no spring chicken and the sexual adventures of the previous day had taken much out of her. And yet, she was still refreshed and keen to go again once the rest of the family were up.

Soon she was joined by her daughter Julie and then one by one each of the family made their way downstairs. Wearily, first Mark and Mike came down followed shortly later by Tony who came down the stairs looking as if he had not slept all night.

In the kitchen, Brian was now busy making copious pots of coffee and distributing them out to some very welcoming hands. Once everyone was seated, Sylvia took a breath and looked around the room. She quickly noticed one absentee.

"Anyone know where Sam is?" she asked, casting her eyes across the room.

It didn't take a genius of course, to work it out. Mark and Mike were sat together with Tony just off to the side. The 3 men quickly went into a huddle as Tony whispered to them, the details of all the goings on with Sam from the previous night. As they saw Sam walk down the stairs, Mike and Mark looked at each other with that stupid look men sometimes give each other when they know something funny that others don't. Beside them Tony surreptitiously took a sip of coffee as he avoided Sylvia's gaze. Sylvia was about to enquire further when there was a noise from the stairwell.

"It's ... it's OK. I'll ... I'll be there in a minute. Just ... need to ... take my ... time."

It was Samantha's voice -- sounding weak and tired. As all eyes turned toward the stair, there were a few gasps as Sam came down the stairs. Her hair was a mess, her eyes deep, dark and bloodshot and the streaks of blue were evidence of where her mascara had run. Around one wrist she had a necktie that hung loosely and dragged behind her as she walked.

More unusually for Sam however, was that she was wearing a dressing gown. It was unusual since Sam had always been the first to discard her clothes and thought nothing of walking around the house naked or cantily clad -- even before any incest had occurred. As Sam made her way to the sofa on wobbling legs, Tim turned and handed her his coffee.

"Jeez Cus. you look like death warmed up." He said, sounding concerned and jovial at the same time.

Sam said nothing, gazing down into her cup, and there was an awkward pause as no one quite knew what to do or say. Finally, with a deep breath -- Sylvia broke the silence.

"Well, I trust we all had a good night's sleep -- well, most of us anyhow." She chuckled looking over at Sam.

Again, Sam avoided the gaze, but Tony guffawed loudly and Sylvia turned to stare at him.

"Anything you want to share, Tony?" she asked pointedly.

When there was no reply, Sylvia continued -- making a mental note to find out what had transpired between Tony and Sam.

"Now that we've all indulged ourselves and we've had time to think over the events. Does anyone have anything they want to say before we move forward?" she asked, sounding every bit the Matriarch.

Again, no one spoke though Sylvia continued to monitor Sam and her casual smirk toward her father Mark. It was then that Sylvia decided that she need to lay down and reiterate the rules.

"OK. At the pain of repeating myself. What's happened has happened and there is no way we can go back from this. We are an incestuous family now, whether we like with it or not. Though judging by the sounds I was hearing last night, I think it's safe to say that we are ALL enjoying it and want it to continue. Everyone agree with that?" she paused, looking around the room once more.

There were lots of smiles and nods and the occasional 'Hell yes.' And it told Sylvia all she needed to know.

"In this house, you are all free to come and go, to fuck whomever you want and do pretty much anything you want -- as long as it's fully consensual." She emphasised the last word and looked over at Sam.

Sam coughed and looked stern as she was about to speak.

"Ahem." She coughed.

All eyes turned toward her, and she paused a moment then smiled broadly, then pointing at Tony she called out.

"Ah got you Uncle. You were worried for a minute there weren't you?"

Tony did indeed give a very visible and audible sigh of relief. Sylvia bristled, hating the fact that she was not being told about something that had obviously occurred that night. But, not wanting to derail the subject she wanted to discuss, she again made a mental note to find out later.

"Outside of this house however, life will go on as normal. By that I mean, you do NOT send each other pictures or texts of a sexual nature. You do not discuss or even mention anything to anyone. If you have pictures or texts, you need to delete them right now. I don't care about encryption or 'vaults' where you think they are safe. We all know nowhere is safe for someone that knows how to access them. So, no photos or texts -- understood?" she said sternly.

"What about Insta or Snap though?" asked Henry genuinely.

"What the fuck is that?" asked Brian, admitting that he was not the most technical of persons. Henry was about to speak when Tim piped up, knowing that he had already sent Henry several pictures of Susy.

"Instagram and SnapChat. You can set the pictures to delete after a set time." He offered hopefully.

Like most young people, Tim loved to watch porn and to indulge in some picture swapping. Moreover, since he'd first fucked his sister -- she consistently sent him pictures of her tits and pussy, much to his delight.

"They don't get deleted off the server." Offered Mike in a monotone voice. "So, they could be retrieved by those with the right permissions." He added.

There were several murmurings and a few sounds of dejection. It was something that Sylvia picked up on and it confused her. She felt she was taking steps to secure the family secret and yet some members were acting as if it was a punishment. At her age of course, Sylvia knew very little of the dark underbelly of social media where swapping pictures and texts were seen almost as 'foreplay' to the youth of the day. It was Susy however that eventually came up with the compromise.

"Gran. I understand what you're saying and you're trying to protect us all but we're all adults right? I mean, we all have a modicum of common sense to know that if we swap pictures and texts we risk having them seen by others. But it's also a big part of life these days. You and Grampa Brian are together most of the time so you won't know what it's like. But to get a sexy picture from someone you are going to fuck is a huge turn on. Getting a text saying 'My cock is rock hard and ready for you to suck' is so sexually exciting and it fucking makes me horny no end." She ended with a slight gasp.

There were several moans of agreement from the family and Sylvia realised that she may need to soften her request slightly. Deep down she knew how risky it was to let them swap pictures or texts but it occurred to her that they might just do it anyway. Mike stood up and coughed, and all eyes turned toward him.

"What if ..." he began, reaching into his pocket and producing his phone.

"What if we formed a group and then shared all the pictures? With a few changes to the security settings we could make sure the pictures didn't show in the phone's Photo album and we could agree some rules. Like 'no faces or real names'?" he offered.

"That might work." Agreed Henry, and several other family members nodded their agreement.

Sylvia huffed loudly, not often used to having to back down.

"OK. Mike -- you look into it and maybe give it a try. If it looks like it could work then we'll compromise." She replied, trying not to sound hopeful.

Across the room there were a few mutterings of approval and generally smiles all round. Among the younger elements at least there was an excitement that they would be able to tease and torment each other as they always did, but now with the added excitement of a sexual nature to boost the fun. Sylvia coughed once more, bringing the room to order.

"OK if there's nothing else. Do I need to replace the bedding in any of the rooms?" she enquired, directing her gaze directly on Sam.

Mark, Mike and Tony all laughed loudly and Sylvia turned to glare at them.

"Probably the whole mattress after all that cum and cunt juices." Muttered Tony under his breath and thankfully out of ear shot of Sylvia.

"OK. That's all I wanted to say." Offered Sylvia, sitting down once more.

As some members rose off their seats and prepared to go their various ways, Susy coughed.

"We need to discuss the twins." She declared, before adding. "They're 18 now."

Julie flushed, aware that it was her own granddaughters she was talking about. Several others twitched somewhat nervously, not really sure what was meant or what was about to be discussed. In truth, Sylvia expected some resistance and even opposition and so phrased her words carefully.

"Susy, you're their Mum. What do you think? I mean, it's a risk telling them about all this right? How do you think they would react? Would they freak out? Would they report us or go to the police do you think?" she asked earnestly.

Everyone turned to look at Susy and she shifted awkwardly knowing she really didn't know the answer. Of course, as their mother -- Susy had been acutely aware that this moment might come. Her daughters were virgins, she was sure of that -- and furthermore, her relationship with them meant they saw her more as an older sister. As such they had confided in her quite openly that their experience with boys had been very limited.

"Hard to say. They are both so innocent, they are still virgins, or so they tell me." She giggled, knowing how this would make the men feel.

She was right, several of the men shifted in their seats as they felt their dicks harden in anticipation.

"They wouldn't go to the police I don't think. But as to how they would react to it -- not sure." She continued.

Julie sighed lowly. "I'm not even sure how we'd bring the subject up." She said sullenly.

To her side, Sylvia coughed and everyone stopped. It was Sylvia's usual way of getting everyone to pay attention to what she was about to say.

"Before we discuss that, we have to decide and agree on whether we ARE going to tell them?" she said casually.

"It would be difficult to keep it from them." Offered Brian with a shrug.

"Yeah. Imagine if they caught one of us." Said Wendy with a blush.

"I mean, if they did freak then we'd have no way of managing that. They might just call the police in a panic. At least if we tell them, we can manage their initial responses and then prepare things if they did threaten to expose us." She added, sounding serious and intent.

"Agreed." Offered a few of the family in unison.

Sylvia took in a deep breath. "OK. So are we ALL agreed that we tell them?" she announced, looking around the room.

Several of the family members nodded and a few muttered their agreement.

"OK, Julie?" asked Sylvia turning to her daughter. "You're the one that usually comes up with the best plans so what do you think?"

In truth it put Julie on the spot, but it was something that she had already considered since coming up with the plan for the 2nd home invasion.

"I do have an idea." She giggled. "Rather than drop the whole incest / family fucking on them in one go. I think we could introduce it to them slowly."

"What do you have in mind Mum?" asked Susy, sounding much more excited than she meant to.

Julie pushed herself back into the sofa and took a big breath.

"First, we let them catch 2 of us fucking. Not family members, so basically either me fucking Mark or Wendy fucking Mike." She said, surveying the room as she said it.

Some family members nodded, and Sylvia sighed. "OK. To what end?"

Quick as a flash, Julie replied. "We first get them used to the idea that in this house, anyone can fuck anyone without guilt or conscience. We explain to them that this is a free love and free use family. Open to any and all sexual activities."

Again, several of the family nodded and muttered their agreement.

"Then we let them see cousins fucking. So ummm Tim you'd be fucking Sam." She giggled.

Tim broke into a huge smile. "Oh. I think I can do that." He laughed.

"Then, once we've explained that sex between cousins is incest but is sort of 'acceptable' in society, we bring them in further by asking them who in the family they would like to fuck."

"Ah I see." Interrupted Sylvia. "So, they know it's incest but we can manage their expectations if they did find it revolting and disgusting. And if they buy into it and tell us that they would actually like to fuck someone in the family then we can take it further. If they complain and call it sick or whatever, then we don't tell them any more of what's happened and we'll tell them that Tim & Sam fucking was a 'one-off' and that we would tell them to stop."

"BRILLIANT." Said Brian earnestly.

"And what do we do if they do want to be a part of it?" asked Mike hopefully, aware that his dick was hard now as they considered his granddaughters getting fucked.

"One thing at a time." Admonished Sylvia with a wave of her hand. "Susy, when are the girls due back?" she asked.

"End of term." Replied Susy wistfully. "So in 2 weeks time I think." She concluded.

"Right so we arrange a BBQ for the Saturday." Announced Julie.

"Tim and Sam, you'll be in one of the guest rooms, Wendy and Mike will be in another guest room. Susy will bring the girls over, and I'll be in the lounge to talk to them. We'll get them to bring overnight bags and then we'll show them to Guest room 2 where they will catch Mike and Wendy fucking." She concluded.

"We'll then take them back downstairs and explain to them what's going on." Added Susy.

"Depending on their reaction to THAT, we might suggest they prefer Guest room 1 and of course, in there Tim and Sam will be fucking." Said Julie, sounding quite excited.

"This will be the watershed." Added Susy.

"If they react very badly to that, then we stop right there. We'll pretend we didn't know about Tim and Sam and one of us will go back and tell them to stop it."

Julie took a breath and continued to outline the plan.

"At this point we'll feign outrage at Tim and Sam for being so disgusting and then explain that the twins really can't tell anyone about this." She said excitedly.

"That's the reason for using Tim." said Susy with a smirk. "I know the girls really love him and respect him. They won't do anything that might get him into trouble so if they do freak out -- at least we can be reasonably sure they won't tell."

"Fucking hell." Declared Mark with a laugh "Remind me not to play chess or poker against you two."

"Unless it's strip poker." Added Wendy with a giggle. "That might actually be fun."

--

Two weeks later the BBQ was arranged and all the family that needed to be at the house were there. Sam and Tim had quickly retired to their room and were quickly undressing.

In the other guest room, Wendy and Mike were a little more nervous. Both of them lay naked on bed, a look of anxiety on their faces and acting like two teenagers contemplating their own sexual ineptitude. It wasn't until Brian popped his head in and then seeing the inactivity, decided to offer a helping hand, or rather -- tongue.

Striding up to his daughter, Brian placed his hands on the cheeks of her face and then planted his lips onto her. Wendy's mouth opened automatically and she felt her father's tongue delve into her mouth. His hand reached onto her tits and he quickly began to massage them, tickling the nipples with his thumb and causing Wendy to moan lowly.

Understanding the situation, Mike quickly got between Wendy's legs and began to lap at her pussy, making long strokes with his tongue that ran from the crack of her arse all the way up to her clit. Then lifting his head, he turned to look at Brian.

"I'll take it from here Dad." Said Mike with a laugh.

Downstairs, Susy and the twins arrived at the designated time and Susy brought the 2 girls into the lounge where they all sat down on the sofa, the twins sitting next to each other as they always did.

After a little small talk, Julie turned the discussion to the matter in hand. "So, girls. How is it going at Uni? Any ... boys ... on the scene." She giggled, sounding deliberately girlish.

"Oh yes do tell." Added Susy with equal girlishness.

In truth, Susy relationship with her daughters had always been very close. Growing up, Susy taught them not to have secrets and encouraged then to share every aspect of their life. She had been there to help them through puberty and to explain about their periods. She had spoken to them at length about sex and explained both the physical and emotional side of things. Susy had explained to them, the importance of intimacy and cautioned them on their days in Uni where, she explained -- a lot of boys would be trying to get into their knickers.

Susy had even gone as far as to explain about masturbation, going to lengths to make them understand that it was perfectly natural and normal. Jenny, who was the older by 10 minutes looked at her sister Penny and they both grinned and giggled.

"Oh No Mum. Nothing like that. We wanted to ..." said Jenny.

"We wanted to wait until the right man comes along." Finished Penny.

Something about their response resounded with Susy and she understood, the girls very often finished each other's sentences and quite often shared a look or sense that was imperceptible to others.

"Are you masturbating regularly?" asked Julie deliberately. It was the first test, seeing how the twins reacted to talking about such things with someone other than their mother.

"Oh yes." Giggled Penny, casting a look at her sister. An unspoken spark passed between them, although at the time -- neither Susy nor Julie understood it's full importance.

"We know all about orgasms and everything." Said Jenny sounding sprightly.

"Penetration? Or just rubbing your clits?" asked Susy, shifting slightly at the realisation that she was getting turned on.

"Just rubbing." Replied Jenny, before Penny ventured further. "Our own and each other." She said with a giggle.

Jenny gave her sister an admonishing look but then blushed slightly and giggled herself.