The Taylors Ch. 02 - Susan

Story Info
Susan meet's Carmen's step mother and learns even more.
4.5k words
4.53
1.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is the sole property of the author and may not be distributed, copied, or distributed without consent of the author. Any similarities between persons living or dead are coincidental.

02 The Taylors - Susan's Lesson Continues

When Susan looked back at Carmen and the sergeant. Carmen was breathing heavily. The DJ looked like he was going to pass out. Carmen simply smiled in the afterglow and said. "That was fun," with a big sigh, and wiggled on the rapidly softening cock. "We need to get out of here," she said as she stood on wobbly legs.

Susan thought it funny and smiled as she watched the lovers stumble around, finding clothes that were unceremoniously cast off. Shoes had found their way under the sofa, underwear pressed under the cushions. Jeans were turned inside out as the passion of the moment overtook the realization that they'd have to get dressed again.

Carmen told the DJ and his assistant to go out out the back door. Susan followed to make sure the doors were locked behind them.

When she returned to the front she saw Carmen clumsily buttoning her blouse and jeans. A knock on the door signaled the duty officer was already there.

"Let's go," said Carmen coaxing Susan to hurry.

As Susan and Carmen stepped outside the duty officer, a young captain commented, "Looks like you've been busy."

"Yes," said Carmen with a smile. "A big Fasching dance tomorrow night."

"I'm sure there is," he said noticing that Carmen's blouse was partially tucked in and, buttons askew.

Looking over at Susan he said, "Aren't you Major Taylor's daughter?"

"Yes, sir, er, ah, we're just finishing up the decorations," said Susan obviously very nervous about being recognized.

"I can see that. I'll just make sure everything is secure here. You two have a good evening," he said with a grin.

Carmen took Susan by the hand and walked quickly pulled her toward the parking lot.

Stopping to unlock the old Mercedes Carmen took a good look at Susan and said, "Girl, you are a mess."

"Shit," said Susan, for the first time looking at the dried semen stains on her sweatshirt.

"Not to mention this," smiled Carmen as she wiped away the dried cum from Susan's cheeks. "Got some in your hair too," Carmen giggled.

"My folks will kill me if they see this," I said.

"How about coming home with me, it's not far. We can get you cleaned up and maybe you can stay for dinner," said Carmen.

"Um, I'm not sure," my mom will be expecting me home.

"And you're going to ride the bus like this?" Carmen giggled again.

"Ok," I said. "It's worth a try. Your folks won't mind?"

"My stepmom may ask some questions, but she'll understand. She's a special kind of woman," said Carmen.

On the fifteen-minute drive to downtown, Carmen explained her dad was a staff officer stationed at the German Kaserne. Her real mom died about ten years ago when she was ten. Her dad went off the deep end by drinking and going to the bars and sex shows in Frankfurt. After a while, he met a much younger woman, Adriana, and got married. It turns out the woman was an erotic performer in one of the sex shows. She actually had sex with people on stage. Sometimes more than one. Once she and her father got together she stopped working as a sex performer and he stopped drinking. He did pretty well after that, getting promoted to full colonel in almost record time.

"How could she do that, have sex in front of people?" asked Susan.

"You Americans'," she laughed. "You get so uptight about sex."

"But don't people think it's wrong? What do people think of you?" Susan asked trying to get my head around what she had seen and what Carmen said.

"What people think?" said Carmen almost mockingly. "I'm sure the DJ was impressed. That other kid, maybe not so much," she giggled. "No one really cares unless you get too obvious in public. You do have to show some discretion. And during Fasching.... maybe sometimes discretion isn't as important."

"Wow," thought Susan, as she kept visualizing Carmen with two dicks and how silky and warm it felt and how she enjoyed the feel of it expanding in her hand.

Carmen lived in a third-floor apartment in the middle of town. A small elevator opened exactly opposite the Dieter family's apartment door.

Carmen's stepmother greeted them wearing a light brown business suit with a skirt, jacket, and white blouse. Her hair was light brown and hung gracefully at her shoulders. Her eyes were almond-shaped, her light olive complexion was perfect. She wore lipstick that accentuated her thin lips, the hint of eye shadow and blush was done perfectly to highlight her eyes and high cheekbones. She reminded Susan of Elizabeth Taylor.

"Mama," said Carmen kissing her stepmother on the cheek., "This is Susan. Can she stay for dinner? She also needs to clean up before she goes home."

Susan noticed how Adriana was different from Carmen. Carmen was tall and beautiful, and her body was perfectly proportioned to her size. Adriana was equally tall but looked more petite, her lines were softer, her movements more sensual. It seemed she almost floated as she walked. In classic terms, it was like comparing Aphrodite and Diana. Each was beautiful but with subtle differences that accentuated strength and grace.

"Very nice to meet you, MS Dieter," said Susan. "Would it be OK for me to call my mother to let her know I'm here?"

The older woman greeted Susan warmly and held out her hand. "Call me Adriana", she said. "Of course, the telephone is in the hall." Her voice was very soft and she spoke with what seemed a French accent.

While Susan was on the phone, Adriana told Carmen to get cleaned up and change. "You smell like sex," Susan overheard her say to Carmen. Carmen giggled and told her what happened at the dance hall.

Susan called home and her father said it was OK for her to stay, but not too late. He knew of Colonel Dieter and had no issues as long as Carmen would make sure she got home Ok.

After the call, Adriana looked at Susan with pursed lips. "Mon Dieu. You look a mess, and you smell of sex."

Susan was so embarrassed she could only look at the floor.

"Don't worry," said Adriana reaching out with her hand to bring Susan's eyes level with hers. "Things happen," she said with a motherly smile.

She looked into Susan's eyes and broke into a big smile. "I only hope you had fun." Now you go shower and I'll bring something for you to wear while we clean these clothes. I'll send Carmen to the market to pick up something for dinner."

"Thank you," was all Susan could manage to say as she went to the bathroom to clean up.

As Susan showered Adriana placed a clean robe on a hangar inside the bathroom door. She picked up the soiled clothes.

Waiting for Carmen to return Adriana fixed them each a cup of cappuccino. "Did it surprise you that Carmen was so bold?" she asked.

"Very much," Susan replied.

"She's a beautiful, strong woman and knows what she wants. As long as she's careful there's really nothing wrong with what she does."

"Shouldn't woman wait until they're married before they have sex?" Susan asked.

"Ha," she laughed. "Would you think someone that has never had sex should be ready for a lifetime with someone? How can they do that without knowing what sex is all about? It isn't just for having babies," she said.

"But," I said without really knowing how to respond.

"I think it's wrong for people to get married without knowing what to expect or even what they like. Too many people get stuck in loveless marriages because they find out they don't get along. It leads to cheating and hard feelings when someone lives in the shadow of a loveless partner."

"I think I understand," Susan said as she sipped the strong, hot cappuccino.

"It's better to experiment when you're young and single. It's worse when there are children who don't understand what's happening with parents that are always angry and frustrated." Adriana's voice was soft and almost hypnotic.

Susan tried to balance what she was saying with what she's always been told. Sure we were told about having babies and being in love with someone before you had children. But what Adriana said made sense. Susan thought about all her friends whose parents were divorced and always fighting with each other. She thought about what Carmen told her about Adriana working as a sex performer. "If anyone has seen the seamy side of life and sex it would be her."

As they sipped the cappuccino Adriana looked at Susan intently. They chatted briefly about Susan's experiences in Germany and a little about Susan's parents who were strict and had conservative ideas about sex and marriage.

Adriana explained that she was part French and Ukrainian. She grew up in East Germany working in a mill that made paint. At sixteen she was able to make her way to East Berlin then into West Germany by bribing guards. Some of those bribes included sex.

"I'm going to change out of this," said Adriana. "I'll be just a few minutes."

While Adriana was out of the kitchen, Susan noticed a shelf with pictures of the family. One of Adriana and her husband, another of Adriana with Carmen, and pictures of the three of them smiling at a park. Off to one side was a picture, framed in black, of another woman, a young boy, Carmen, and her father.

Her husband was handsome as any man Susan had ever seen. Tall, square jaw, blond, bright blue eyes. His face was kind, his eyes and his smile looked sincere. The family looked truly happy.

Susan examined one picture closely as Adriana came up behind her. "That's my husband, Oberst Deiter." Susan could feel Adrian's hand on her shoulder.

"Where is he now?" Susan asked.

"He's in Heidelberg for a few days, attending a NATO conference," Adriana replied.

"He's very handsome.," Susan said.

"Yes," she replied softly. "But he was very different when I met him. He was a broken man. His wife and son were killed in a car crash, leaving him with Carmen. He was a good father, but not a good housekeeper and unable to balance his work and family. His drinking almost cost him his job."

"It sounds very sad," Susan said. "How did you meet?"

"Carmen told you what I used to do for work?" she asked.

"Yes, I find that interesting as well," Susan said.

"Oberst Deiter was frequenting the bars in Frankfurt near where I worked. He even came to see my shows on occasion. He was often drunk and very depressed. He asked me out for drinks one night. I went because he was handsome and I felt sorry for him. We started talking. At first, maybe once a week, then every few days. He was so kind and very vulnerable. He made me realize that I was a little broken too. By talking to me he began to heal himself." Adriana went on. "After a time he also healed me, I think. I realized he was someone I could love in a way I never really understood love before. It was like our broken pieces fit together."

"Very romantic," Susan said. "Turning tragedy into a love story."

Adriana went back to her chair and cappuccino. Susan finished looking at the photographs. When she turned around she hoped to see Adriana in a sexy boudoir outfit to try to seduce her. Susan was surprised, and a little disappointed when she saw Adriana wearing a shapeless, light blue house dress, and her hair was in a ponytail. She had removed her makeup but looked even more exotic.

Susan returned to her chair opposite Adriana and they continued talking. Given what happened at the dance hall, Adriana was curious about Susan's sexual experiences. Susan said that she was too afraid to experiment and hadn't experienced anything before that evening.

A distant buzz sounded from the next room. Adriana said, "the clothes are washed. I need to set them to dry," as she left to tend to Susan's laundry.

When Adriana returned she sat next to Susan at the table. She reached and took Susan's hand in hers. Susan flinched as Adriana held Susan's hand and ran a finger down my forearm to the back of her hand. Her touch was light and Susan felt herself blush.

"Don't worry, my sweet," Adriana said, looking Susan in the eyes. "I find you very attractive. I hope you don't mind if I'm a little forward with you."

Susan didn't know how to respond as Adriana kissed the back of Susan's hand.

"I..., I.. don't," was all Susan could muster as she felt her skin flush. Adriana's eyes were intensely looking into Susan's. Adriana smiled waiting for Susan to respond.

"Do women frighten you?" Adriana asked.

"Na, No," said Susan as she tried to find words. "but, but, I'm not a lesbian," Susan's voice cracked. She felt butterflies in her stomach. Her vision narrowed so that all she could see was this beautiful woman gazing at her.

"Nor am I," Adriana said." But pleasure takes many forms and sex should not be limited to what notions society has for us. I find you very beautiful and I would like to show you how women can make love to each other."

"But... but your husband," Susa stuttered.

"Ah, but he will make love to you too, through me. When I tell him of your soft skin, your moist lips, your sensual smile. I will tell him how you look at me with the hunger of a woman and the curiosity of a young girl. I will tell him how you move, how you kiss, how you touch me. I can assure you he will appreciate the moments we can create for this little while."

"Carmen,...," Susan said.

"She will be gone for a while longer. We should take advantage of the time we have. I have noticed you looking at me since you arrived. Your eyes have a hunger that I cannot ignore. I find it very arousing, even if that is not your intent."

"You're so beautiful," was all Susan could say.

"As are you," Adriana said. "And I would like to explore that huger I see in you."

Adriana continued to stroke and caress Susan's arm while she spoke. "You don't have to do anything that you don't want to, and I don't want you to think I'm some sort of predator."

Adriana took both of Susan's hands in hers and held them close, "I know you will always remember the first time you make love. You will forever compare your lovers against your first. I would like to be your first."

Susan felt consumed by Adriana's words and saw the intensity in her eyes.

"I want to be the lover you will think of in your daydreams. The woman that will bring a smile to your lips on lonely nights when you're alone," said Adriana.

Adriana's voice was warm, her slightest movements were sensual. She gently kissed the back of Susan's hands. After a moment she stood bent over and gently kissed Susan's forehead, her cheeks then ever so gently she kissed Susan's lips.

Susan was breathless. "I.., I.." was all she could stutter.

"You have every right to say "no", and I will not be offended," Adriana said softly.

Adriana gently pulled Susan to her feet, placing her hands on Susan's hips.

"Would you like to kiss me?" Adriana asked.

Susan's response was almost instant. She clumsily pulled Adriana to her and kissed her hard. Susan felt her breasts heave a little against Adriana they embraced. Susan crushed herself against Adriana squirming and twisting trying to get more physical contact with the beautiful woman.

"If you would like, we can go to my room," Adriana said as she broke away from Susan's awkwardness. All Susan could do was nod.

Adriana led Susan to the bedroom and lit a candle on the window sill. The room soon filled with the scent of lavender. The large bed to one side, was covered with down comforters, a thick down mattress, and down pillows.

Adriana sat on the bed as Susan stood in front of her. Adriana slowly undid the ties on Susan's robe that slowly fell from her shoulders. Adriana sighed as she looked at Susan and gently caressed her, then lean forward and kissed Susan's breasts.

"Mon Dieu," Adriana whispered, "you are so beautiful." Adriana's touch was electric. Every place she touched made Susan tingle. Susan trembled with each caress and brush of Adriana's lips.

Susan began whimpering as the beautiful woman licked and gently bit her nipples. Her breathing followed the rhythm of Adriana's gentle butterfly kisses. Susan held Adriana's head against her breasts not ever wanting her to stop. Adriana caressed Susan's sides and moved her hands across Susan's ass, causing her to purr. Adriana kept whispering sweet nothings about how soft and beautiful Susan was.

After a while, Adriana stood and positioned Susan to sit at the bedside. Standing, Adriana guided Susan's hands to the buttons on her housedress. She helped steady Susan's hands as she fumbled through enough buttons to allow the dress to slide off her shoulders.

Adriana's body seemed to glow in the dim light, her smile was sensual and reassuring. She hands guided Susan's hands to her breasts and gave Susan access to her body. Susan tried following Adriana's example with gentle kisses on her breasts and tummy, caressing Adriana's back and ass, gently using her nails to stimulate and tease her lover.

Adriana then moved to the center of the bed and pulled Susan to her. They lay embraced by the billowy softness of the comforters and pillows. They held and fondled each other, gentle kisses on soft skin, tongues, and nibbles on warm full breasts. Adriana's long limbs embraced and pulled Susan to her. Between her thighs, Susan was warm and moist. Adriana's fingers gently traced the outline of Susan's vagina, tickling and caressing the small nub of her clit.

Adriana moved on top of Susan, nuzzled her neck, and kissed every part of her face. Adriana became Susan's whole world, nothing else mattered. Susan started to slowly move my hips against Adriana trying to force her leg between the woman's thighs. Impatiently she tried grinding her pussy against her lover.

"Patience, Mon Cherie," Adriana whispered. "There is no reason to rush."

Gently she rolled on top of Susan and kissed her gently from her forehead down her neck and breasts. Adriana's touch was electric. Susan could feel her kisses send pules to her pussy. Adriana kissed and licked her tummy and ever so slowly down Susan's body and Susan opened her legs to Adriana's kisses. Susan was breathing hard and tried to force her pussy into Adriana's mouth.

Adriana suddenly stopped and Susan almost panicked at the absence of Adriana's warm kisses. Susan looked down to meet Adriana's eyes. Adriana then lowly used her tongue to part Susan's pussy lips and find her clit. She licked lightly, slowly at first. Then her tongue teased the pussy lips and clit with increasing pressure. Suddenly, uncontrollably Susan's back arched as her first-ever orgasm shook her entire being. Susan saw stars, and gasped, thrust against Adriana's mouth. All she could do was let out a long moan as her body pulsed in pure pleasure.

Adriana stopped moving as Susan's convulsions slowed. Susan looked down and saw Adriana smiling and all she could do was smile in return. "Oh, my god," Susan said trying to catch her breath. Adriana giggled and again started kissing the inside of Susan's thighs and licked and tickled her ass. It wasn't long before Adriana moved back to Susan's hot, wet pussy. Adriana moved her tongue in long slow motions along the moist slit, lightly brushing the sensitive clit. Susan could feel a progression of small orgasms as Adriana rhythmically opened Susan's pussy and forced her tongue deeply, moving in long gentle strokes. Susan could feel another orgasm building and her hips began thrusting up against Adriana's probing tongue. Suddenly Adriana forced her tongue inside Susan as her finger caressed Susan's clit. Another orgasm stronger than the first made her moan loudly. Her entire body felt wave after wave pure pleasure, Susan reached down to hold Adriana's head in place as her hips moved up against the probing tongue. Susan's toes curled, her eyes rolled back and she went limp.

12