The Teacher is Taught

Story Info
Lucy meets her ex-teacher and disciplines her.
3.7k words
4.6
7.5k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy walked into the café just to pick up a takeaway coffee but saw Miss Lombard sitting at a table and caught her eye, so she went over. Miss Lombard was one of her teachers when at sixth form college. Lucy was now in her first year at Uni.

As she walked up to the table Miss Lombard said, "Hello, Lucy, how nice to see you. Are you staying or getting a takeaway?"

Lucy was very pleased to see Miss Lombard as she was one of her favorite teachers and had a massive crush on her, and replied, "I would really like to get a coffee and come and chat with you, Miss Lombard."

Miss Lombard smiled and replied, "I would like that too."

Lucy went up to the counter, ordered a coffee, and took it back to the table, and sat down. She thought Miss Lombard looked as pretty as she did when she was at college. She still had lovely dark brown hair that framed her face, she was wearing a short-sleeved dress which showed off her very slim arms which only filled out half the sleeve, and a quite high cut dress maybe because she did not like to show off her cleavage. Lucy had always wondered whether Miss Lombard dressed like that just for college but also once away from college, and now she knew.

Miss Lombard asked how Lucy was doing at university and they chatted about that for a while. However, Lucy could not resist asking, "So do you still smack the girl's bottoms?" She was rather happy when she saw Miss Lombard blush because she knew she had struck a sensitive chord.

Miss Lombard replied, "Just the naughty ones, Lucy, and I do give them a choice of a few smacks over their dresses or a detention."

Lucy replied, "Yes, Miss, and almost all the girls opted for a smacked bottom." She knew that several were even naughty on purpose as they enjoyed bending over and being watched as they had their bottoms smacked by Miss Lombard, who was quite the favorite teacher for several of the girls.

Miss Lombard seemed to think about that reply for a few moments and then focusing again, asked, "I do not think I smacked your bottom, did I?"

Lucy quickly replied, "Oh no, Miss, I always thought you looked at the wrong person when you did smack one of the others, though."

Miss Lombard blushed an even deeper red as she asked, "What do you mean by that, Lucy?"

Lucy was enjoying herself as she replied, "As you smacked my classmates' bottoms, you used to look at Emma, the class captain. I always thought it meant that you actually wanted her to smack your bottom so that's what I mean by the wrong person because if you had looked at me, I would have been very happy to smack your bottom."

In fact, every time Lucy saw one of her classmates smacked in class, she would masturbate in bed that night picturing her smacking Miss Lombard's bottom, albeit she pictured she had a bare bottom rather than smacking her over her dress.

Miss Lombard caught her breath at the comment but was still blushing as she asked, slightly struggling now, "Do you think I want my bottom smacked, Lucy?"

Lucy replied, firmly although still smiling, "I actually think you would like your bottom spanked rather than just smacked, but I do not know whether anybody else knows that."

Miss Lombard swallowed hard and clearly felt under pressure but was surprised given that Lucy was just eighteen and she was twenty-eight. However, it seemed like Lucy was interrogating her and she was taking it, she told herself, although of course knew the answer. So, still blushing and looking around just to make sure no one else was within earshot, she said, "Well I suppose now that you have left the college, there is no harm in discussing this. So, you think I would like to be spanked, and you are telling me that you are the person to do it?"

Lucy replied firmly, "Yes I do think you want to be spanked, and know that I'm the right person to do it."

Miss Lombard swallowed hard again and replied, "You do not think it should be me giving you a spanking?"

Lucy ignored the question and said confidently, "This could be your one and only chance to get a spanking. Do you want to take that chance or walk away?"

Miss Lombard saw the sense in Lucy's argument and asked, "What makes you think you could give me a hard enough spanking?" She thought that would be taken as a sarcastic question rather than what she really wanted.

Lucy was happy with the question and said, "Well at least we have established you want a spanking and we are now just discussing how hard."

Miss Lombard was flummoxed as Lucy was spot on. She knew that she did smack the girls' bottoms in class but only those who were disruptive, and she gave no more than six smacks over their dresses. However, what Lucy had spotted was the way that she did glance towards Emma because she was the class captain and she had fantasied so often about Emma spanking her. She just had not realised that Lucy had spotted it. So, telling herself that this could well be her one and only chance to experience her

fantasy, albeit with Lucy rather than Emma, she replied, "I live just round the corner from here." She left the comment hanging.

Lucy replied, as though the decision had been made, "It will be a bare bottom spanking with both my hand and the wooden-backed hairbrush I have in my handbag."

Miss Lombard was thrown again because she had fantasied about Emma spanking her with a hairbrush as well as her hand and thought it was just so scary that her most private inner thoughts were so clearly known by Lucy.

Lucy drank the last of her coffee and then, glaring at Miss Lombard as though she were the naughty college girl and Lucy the teacher, said, "Come with me, girl, because you do deserve a spanking."

Miss Lombard immediately replied, "Yes, Miss," realising that she had fantasied about addressing Emma as, 'Miss,' which again Lucy seemed to understand.

Lucy stood up and said, "Let's go then, girl," and started to walk out of the cafe, listening as Miss Lombard stood up and was following her. Once outside, Lucy turned and said, "Okay, girl, which way do we go?"

Miss Lombard bit her lip as she replied, "This way, Miss," and led the way, chatting to Lucy as though she was her teacher, accepting being referred to as, 'Girl.' When they got to Miss Lombard's house, she opened the door and they both went inside, and when Miss Lombard closed the door, she took a deep breath thinking she should at least discuss what was going to happen, but, as she turned, she saw that Lucy had already taken out of her handbag what looked like a rather heavy wooden-backed hairbrush, admittedly just like the one that she had fantasied being spanked with by Emma,

Lucy saw the look of surprise on Miss Lombard's face but ignored it and said sternly, "I need to go to a high-backed chair and sit down to discuss your punishment with you."

Miss Lombard was completely thrown by that, and any resistance she may have felt she should have given evaporated, and just admitted to herself that this was still the fantasy that she wanted to experience and had been too scared to ask any of her friends to do it. She had not expected one of her ex-students to spank her, but here she was, and Lucy really did look up to doing it.

So, blushing as she looked at the floor she replied, "Of course, Miss, this way," and led Lucy into the dining area where she turned a dining chair around into the room and stepped back, inviting Lucy to sit down.

Once Lucy had sat down Miss Lombard focused on the fact that Lucy was wearing very tight shorts so that when her own dress was raised up and her knickers lowered, her bare tummy would be lying across Lucy's bare thighs. That even looked sexy, she thought to herself.

Lucy saw that Miss Lombard was nervous and ordered, "No question, girl, that you have earned a spanking. So, pull your dress up above your waist take your knickers down to your knees, and get across my lap, girl."

Miss Lombard decided it added something that Lucy was taking on the teacher's role leaving her the naughty college girl. As she did as she was told she even thought how great it would be to do the same to the naughty girls at college and smack their bare bottoms instead of over their dresses, but then realised she was far more aroused right now than she ever was when in class. So, instead focusing on being disciplined by a girl who used to be in her class, she did as she was told, pulling her dress up so it was above her waist before pushing her knickers down to her knees, then as she stood up, she ensured that her dress stayed up above her waist and looked down at Lucy's bare thighs.

Lucy had to admit to being rather excited as she watched her ex-teacher prepare herself to be spanked, and once she had stood back up with her dress above her waist and her knickers down by your knees, saw more clearly how slim Miss Lombard was. Now it was not just her arms, but her legs were also slim. As Lucy was slim herself, with small pert breasts, she knew that Miss Lombard was similar and fancied her even more.

Lucy put her thoughts to one side as she ordered, "Right, girl, get across my lap." For Lucy going across her lap was something that was beyond her wildest dreams though was her fantasy, and she loved the fact that it was about to happen.

Miss Lombard lowered herself across Lucy's lap and she caught her fall with her hands and saw that her face was so close to the floor, with her legs dangling under the far side of the chair, and such a wonderfully close-up view of Lucy's upside down bare legs, and, knowing that her bottom was now the highest part of her body, she knew this was exactly what she had dreamt about so many times, whilst fingering herself to orgasm. This was better, though, although she had yet to actually experience the pain of being spanked, and as Lucy was only eighteen she was likely to be too young to be able to spank her hard enough for her to end up crying, she reckoned.

Lucy placed her hand on Miss Lombard's bare bottom and rubbed in circles, seeing how her bottom was also petite, but so gorgeous for her to feel. However, taking her petite bottom with her slim arms and legs she saw how Miss Lombard was built looking closer to eighteen rather than her actual age, and that added to Lucy's desire for her.

However, Lucy knew the priority was to spank Miss Lombard really hard, so she raised her hand and brought her palm down as hard as she could on Miss Lombard's far bottom cheek watching as her cheek flattened, and then bounced back just as she landed her hand on Miss Lombard's near bottom cheek. Each time she heard Miss Lombard gasp presuming that was in surprise rather than pain, although that clearly changed as the spanking continued and she turned Miss Lombard's bottom darker and darker shades of red and knew that her bottom was likely to be stinging more and more intensely.

Miss Lombard was surprised how hard Lucy was able to spank her and how her bottom was stinging after just a few spanks, but whilst it did hurt more and more, she felt she was getting aroused by being so submissive to one of her ex-students. In fact, the sexual overtones seemed to be getting stronger as the spanking was getting more painful.

Lucy kept on spanking Miss Lombard, enjoying the power she had over her, but also knew that she was giving her something that she must have wanted for quite some time so she was not concerned that Miss Lombard was squirming around on her lap and tensing her arms and legs gasping and then yelping as the spanking progressed. She noticed as well that everything intensified when she started to spank the same bottom cheek several times in a row and then the other bottom cheek several times in a row and was well aware this was a standard technique when spanking a naughty bottom, as was then proceeding to do the same to the backs of Miss Lombard's legs, focusing as well on the sit spot which she knew was very sensitive and which she spanked particularly hard.

Miss Lombard realised that the spanks stopped and wondered if her spanking was over, but then realised it was not over because she felt two taps on each bottom cheek which she knew was with the wooden-backed hairbrush. She was suddenly concerned because her bottom was already stinging so much, but she had fantasied about being spanked with a hairbrush and told herself that she must be obedient and, after all, her teacher, the very strict Miss Lucy, was the one who now made all of the decisions. So even as the first few spanks landed and they were horribly painful, and instead of sniffing back tears they were flooding out of her eyes, still she stayed obediently across Miss Lucy's lap and wondrously found that it was quite the turn-on to be subject to Miss Lucy's authority and painful punishment.

Lucy did not go any softer because of the tears and actually thought that spanking harder was better because as Miss Lombard continued to lie across her lap so she was finding out just who was in charge of the other. So, she continued to spank the hairbrush down sometimes on alternate bottom cheeks and sometimes several spanks on the same bottom cheek and then several on the other bottom cheek, until she was actually quite happy with the way Miss Lombard's bottom was now bruised blue as well as bright red.

Once happy enough with the spanking she had given, particularly with the way that Miss Lombard was crying uncontrollably, Lucy stopped the spanking and focused on her next move. She rubbed Miss Lombard's bottom quite gently, almost caressing her bruised bottom cheeks, and then as Miss Lombard relaxed more so she ran her hands up and down the backs of her legs, and then up and down the inside of her thighs when she noticed that Miss Lombard actually parted her legs. It was then that she ran her fingers up and down Miss Lombard's pussy lips and discovered that they were wet. She even saw Miss Lombard gyrate slightly, but that was not what she had in mind, and ordered, "Right, girl, stand up and look at me."

Miss Lombard was disappointed that Miss Lucy had stopped fingering her but still told herself that she had to obey her and so pushed herself up into a standing position and turned and looked at the authoritative Miss Lucy, albeit through blurred tear-filled eyes.

Lucy looked up and ordered, "Things will go better when you are undressed, girl, so get undressed now."

Miss Lombard gasped at the instruction because she was not happy with her body and was worried that if Miss Lucy saw her naked that it would turn her off. When she was Lucy's age, and it was clear that her breasts were not going to grow anymore, and two boyfriends in a row had made comments about her flat chest, it turned her off boys and she quickly became a lesbian. Her girlfriends did not make so many comments, although a couple had said, 'There is not much there, is there?' and she became self-conscious of her small breasts.

However, at least she had experienced the spanking that she had wanted for so long so she obeyed the instruction and, as she sniffed the tears back, so she unzipped her dress and let it slide down her arms to the floor, taking her knickers off as well. She then put her arms behind her back and unclipped her bra letting that slide down her arms and drop to the floor as well. However, being anxious about her small breasts she then covered them with her arms, being less worried that her pussy lips were on show, nor that she had left her clothes on the floor.

When Lucy saw Miss Lombard cover her breasts, she could tell they were small, like her own, but that Miss Lombard was embarrassed about her body. Whilst Lucy had similar sized breasts herself, she was very happy with her own body, so, to try to give Miss Lombard more confidence, she said, "You know, you do not need large breasts to be attractive. I'll show you."

With that, Lucy stood up and pulled her vest top up and over her head, and dropped it on the floor. She then unclipped her bra and let that drop to the floor but did not stop there and pushed her shorts and knickers to the floor as well and stepped out of them. Whilst wanting to help Miss Lombard she also intended to stay in control, so, once she was naked, she went and stood right in front of Miss Lombard, and said, "See, my breasts are pretty much the same size as yours. The thing is, what I really like about small breasts, is that when people speak to you, they look you in the face." Lucy looked at Miss Lombard's face and smiled, and when she saw first the look of surprise and then understanding and then a smile develop on Miss Lombard's face she leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. She then added, "You are exceptionally attractive, in fact."

Miss Lombard was so relieved and leaned forward and kissed Lucy on the lips and loved it when Lucy cupped her face and kissed her again, edging her tongue inside her mouth, their tongues intertwining, their breasts pressed against each other.

Lucy kept control by taking Miss Lombard's hand and leading her to the sofa, guiding her onto her back and then lying down herself and cuddling up, kissing her breasts, sucking her taut nipples, and listening to her erotic gasps.

Miss Lombard had never had anyone kiss her breasts and suck her nipples as fervently as Lucy did and she was thinking how special Lucy was. Yes, and maybe she was special as well, at least in Lucy's eyes, and hoped Lucy felt the same and that this was not just a one-off for her.

Lucy did not stop, though, and worked her way downwards with her lips kissing Miss Lombard's tummy and thighs and then licking her wet pussy lips, positioning herself so that Miss Lombard could kiss and lick her pussy lips, which she did, and soon both were letting out long erotic gasps and came together in wonderful orgasms.

Lucy was kissing Miss Lombard's tummy and breasts again before kissing her neck, and then asked, "Did you enjoy that, girl?"

Miss Lombard was more satisfied sexually than she had ever been before and replied enthusiastically, "Oh yes, Miss, definitely," but did not dare ask Lucy whether she would consider making love again but hoped she would.

Lucy took that as a positive and asked, "So are you in a relationship, girl?"

Miss Lombard gasped at the question and replied, "No, I'm not, Miss."

Lucy sat up and smiled and saw the almost frozen look on Miss Lombard's face, as though she was worried about what was about to be said, "Well you are now, with me. I am going to a party tonight and you are going to come with me. It's at a friend's house and we will both be going in sleeveless very short frocks, with bare legs. The one thing I insist on is that I am in charge of you and will spank you again if you misbehave. Is that understood?" She actually meant that as a joke and thought it sounded rather good.

Miss Lombard loved the idea of going to a party with Lucy and replied, "I would love to come with you, and yes, you are definitely in charge, Miss. In fact, why not set me some rules, and if I break any, I will know I deserve a spanking."

Lucy knew she would love to spank Miss Lombard again and replied, "I prefer it this way, girl. There is just one rule. That is, you obey me every time and immediately, and if you do not or even just waver, then you will earn a spanking. Agreed?"

Miss Lombard was so up for this as she knew she fantasied about being in a relationship when she was spanked, even in front of her friends, so all of this was exactly as she had fantasied. It was like a dream come true for her and just hoped that whenever she was spanked, lovemaking afterwards would be as exceptional as it was just now. How great was that she told herself. So, eagerly, she replied, "Yes please, miss. Definitely."

Lucy decided Miss Lombard also wanted to be spanked again, and so said firmly, "Just so my authority over you is set, when we get back here after the party, and I'll be staying the night, I will be spanking you again, so you will not have to worry too much about obeying me at the party"

12